Contrary

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I had no time to update yesterday, I'm sorry. There's not much to say so I hope you like this short chapter! :)

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

I was hungry and strolled through the city to find a place where I could eat something for 500 won. I found an interesting meat restaurant near the SM building and I coincidentally saw Lee Joon Seok and this certain poker faced guy eating there. I entered the restaurant and actually I didn't want to listen to their conversation but they were talking about me. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for a reply of Kris or anyone. 

Kris shrugged and continued eating without caring. I let out a deep sigh and turned to Lee Joon Seok who was happily chewing his food. I could tell by watching that Lee Joon Seok was the opposite of Kris.

"Lee Joon Seok-ssi, I'll come again next week and you can explain everything to me afterwards. And you, Mr. Kris, you'll introduce me to your weird members." I glanced at Mr. Poker face before turning away to leave the shop. I headed back home and picked my phone to call someone.

"Auntie, I am on my way. Do you need anything?" I questioned my aunt but remembered that I only had 500 won. Great.

"I don't need anything, So Eun-ah. Just hurry up and come home quickly." Auntie said before hanging up. I was living here in Seoul with Auntie, since eomma said Auntie had to take care of me. But I was twenty one years old now, I rather wanted Auntie to stay with eomma to take care of her. 

Thanks to Auntie, I lived at her place. And she was the only one I had here. That was also why it felt like Auntie was sort of a second mother to me. Eomma didn't want to come to Seoul because the treatment there was allegedly better than here. All I wanted was my mother to feel better quickly. Once I arrived home, I looked for my aunt to ask her for something. Though she was like a second mother, I didn't tell her everything. Of course I didn't have to, but I'd always tell eomma everything since she was so far away.

"Auntie, can I use your latop for a second? I need to make a research." I told her and thanked her when she allowed it to me. I was happy with the things I had in my life and I was grateful for them. 

"So, let's find your members on the internet, huh?" I mumbled to myself and did some research on EXO. I really didn't know anything of SM Entertainment except the inside of the building. I also didn't know why everybody thought SM was that special, but well, maybe I was just a newbie there. 

Right, so how many members does EXO have? Five? Twelve?! Aish, that's why there are two subgroups. Mr. Poker face is in EXO-M? And he's Chinese.

I really felt like a stalker now, searching them up on the internet because I didn't know anything about them. But never mind. Although there was such a bunch of members, I was looking forward to meet them. They seemed all really kind, except this poker face guy. 

"So Eun-ah, are you recently into SM Entertainment now? Aren't you working at YG?" Auntie questioned me curious and looked over my shoulder. 

I nearly jumped but let out a sigh. "Actually I'll transfer to SM and that's why I'm trying to find some information." 

Auntie slowly nodded. "But who are those guys?" 

"I have no idea." I responded and continued my research while Auntie left my bedroom. 

Since I have to mainly team up with EXO-M, let's start with them first. Xiumin or Kim Min Seok, the eldest. He seems cute, and I can't believe he is the eldest. Lu Han, the second eldest. He seems innocent, but I can't trust this image. Zhang Yixing, he reminds me of a unicorn somehow. Kim Jong Dae. He has really prominent cheekbones.

Wu Yifan alias Mr. Poker face, there you are. 

I said goodbye to all the people in YG Entertainment and I was the most nervous when I bid farewell to my Big Bang sunbaes. After almost five years of being here, it was really hard to leave. Now I was sitting in Mr. Soo Man's office and I just signed the contract. I would stay here for about six months, then it was all up to me if I wanted to return to YG. I promised it to Ji Yong sunbae and the other Big Bang members. 

"I look forward to a good cooperation, you'll probably settle in this agency quickly. You better find the twelve members now, Ms. So Eun-ssi." My new boss said and I got up to leave his office. I just signed the contract with SM and I didn't know how I should feel. Neatening my clothes, I was ready to meet Mr. Poker face and s. I just didn't know where to find them. After googling them on the internet, I knew their names and their faces, but I didn't know how they were going to act. On my way to find them, I met several people and idols and I stopped counting how many times I bowed when I was at ten. 

"Excuse me, have you coincidentally seen a twelve member boy group anywhere in this building?" I asked two girls who were just standing there on the floor. 

The two girls turned to me and raised their eyebrows. "You mean our EXO sunbaenims?" One of them wanted to know and I quickly nodded. She turned to her friend and whispered something in her ear. I could barely understand what they said. "Didn't Lu Han tell you something?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter