Problems

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought I could revise all my stories during the vacation but I was wrong.. I might not update on any day because I'll be busy revising some chapters of my other stories. ^^ Enjoy! :) 

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

We were standing in front of my house now, and Yifan leaned against his car again, waiting for me to enter my house. "So then, I'll go now." I gave Kris a smile and headed towards the door. 

"Wait a moment." Yifan said, causing me to turn around. "Want to go for a walk before this day ends?" I've waited for that question. I slowly nodded and followed him. 

"You wanted to tell me about your former agency anyway, so you can't leave like that, Katie." Yifan grinned at me while walking. Normally, I wouldn't go out like that in this season and at this time, but somehow he managed to convince me pretty fast.

Kris let out a sigh and walked ahead. "So? Tell me about YG, what is so special about it and your friend? Maybe I'll also tell you about me if you do." Maybe.

"Ah, where do I start?" I chuckled and turned to him. We arrived at the bridge and leaned against the rail. "You know my contract expired this year, it was for seven years actually so I joined YG Entertainment when I was around fourteen years old."

"I was supposed to be a trainee, and I also became one for a few months. I met Ji Yong oppa during my trainee time and he helped me a lot, but sometime I decided to drop the trainee thing and become a songwriter." I didn't want to imagine how Yifan's reaction was right now, so I just continued talking.

"So I told the president that I didn't want to be a trainee anymore, but this wasn't as easy as I thought. However, Ji Yong oppa helped me to convince Mr. YG since they have a good relation and so I became a songwriter. I've already known before that I couldn't debut, so why should I waste my time?" Turning my head to Kris, I observed his facial expression. 

He was staring at me, but I still couldn't read him. "I saw how Ji Yong and s debuted, and they didn't forget me because I was working with them in the studio all the time although I was so young. It was like they were my family, the whole agency, even Mr. YG. And because I became a songwriter, I could help my family a bit and live my passion by writing songs." 

"Thanks for telling me this." Yifan said, but he was sincere. "What about your family? I've only met your aunt so far." 

I sighed and looked up into the clear starry sky. "My mother lives in San Francisco while Auntie and I live here in Seoul. Eomma is sick, her friend takes care of her and I used to visit her every month but I don't have enough money to visit her that often. That's why I want to write as many songs as possible so Mr. Soo Man would accept them and I could take Auntie with me. I want to fly back to her when my contract with SM expires before I would go back to YG." 

Yifan crossed his arms and looked at me. His eyes were unreadable, but the smile on his face no matter what it said, it was there. It wasn't forced nor faked. I had no problems talking about my past and my family. But Kris had, and I didn't want to ask him about his private life, so I left it. 

"You know what? I don't want to ruin this by talking about my life although I've never told anyone about it before, so I'll just keep quiet." Yifan broke the silence, faster than I expected. "Katie." I looked up and met Yifan's eyes. "Kris." 

"Come to my house tomorrow, I'll wait at the parking for you. I know that deep inside, you are curious about what you've seen at my place, and if I tell you this it has to be something I wouldn't tell anyone." Yifan nearly whispered. His low voice sent shivers down my back. 

We decided to go back to my house, before he'd drive home because we both had to go to the SM building tomorrow. I had to keep working now, and I didn't care if I needed to stay at the company for more ten hours. Joon Seok was there too. Kris and I stood in front of my door now. 

"You badly want to know why I call you Katie, right?" Yifan smirked at me and tilted his head a bit. I nodded, but I knew he was joking again and then he wouldn't tell me. 

Kris patted my head, just like Ji Yong oppa used to. Then he was right next to my ear and I stopped breathing for a moment.

"Because I want to be the only one who calls you that." Wu Yifan whispered, still smirking at me and headed towards his car to leave. "I'll text you tomorrow and you better hurry otherwise I'll drive without you!" He shouted and entered his car to drive home seconds after that. I exhaled deeply and gulped. For now, I had to slow my racing heartbeat.

>>KRIS'S POV<<

I actually didn't expect Katie to come to my house to go to this theater with me. Or maybe she didn't want to go there with me, maybe she only wanted to return the tickets. It took her a long time until she realized that I left the tickets at the table. I found out about her life and her past. That was everything I needed to know about Ahn So Eun. 

Life was hard and full of efforts. I experienced the hardships too, and Katie was going through one right now. I was still curious about her, but I'd stop asking her because I wouldn't want her to ask me the same. I just needed some time. 

I'll slowly open up to Katie. Slowly and smooth. When I am sure that I can trust her. And this will take some time.

I was being serious about what I've told her. Everyone called her So Eun. I didn't want to be like them and call her like that too. But at least she would know that I was the one who was always calling her Katie. She would remember me in this way, because I was the only one.

It's cheesy. That's why I'll stop.

It'd be the second time I'd take her to my place. I wasn't exaggerating about this, but not even Joon Seok has been here once. I've planned on inviting him to my house, maybe because I wasn't as distant as before anymore.

But back to this so-called date with Katie. I've been pretty amused to be honest. I'm not the romantic type, I don't know if this is going to be our first and last date.

"Yah, where are you?" I asked her on the phone and looked around. I took off my sunglasses but I still couldn't find her. "Are you still with Joon Seok hyung?" 

"I'll be there in five minutes, don't you worry Kevy." Ahn So Eun teasingly said and hung up. I just let out a laugh and looked at the picture of her I had on my phone. Truly an angel.

"Kevin oppa!" I heard this familiar voice shouting my name. "Oppa, are you waiting for me? I knew that you haven't changed, let's go. It's cold outside." Jang Hae Byeol linked arms with me and wanted to enter the car but I didn't move.

"Oppa, don't be like that." She pouted at me and winked. "Let's go on a date, Kevy. Or you could show me your basketball skills for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter