Hide and Seek

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's me again, EXOsMingi :) This time, it's from Kris's POV hehe :)

---

>>KRIS'S POV<<

One could think that I was a scumbag and I would not care. 

I helped Lu Han hyung and Hye Yeong to get back together because I was sick of it. 

One day I heard Mr. Soo Man talking to Mr. CEO and I found out about their plan. 

I did not really care about it, since it was none of my business and I kept it a secret, 

but it didn't take long until the rest of EXO knew about it, without me telling anyone anything. 

Strange, huh?

However, on that day Mr. CEO saw me and warned me not tell anybody but when I saw Hye Yeong sitting on the stairs, 

I was really upset with both, Lu Han and her. 

This didn't mean that I was being kind. 

Well, now they were dating freely and happy. 

Lu Han hyung sat next to me on the plane and he wasn't even afraid of the height at the moment.

Why?

Because he texted his lover. There was coincidentally WiFi.

Gawd, so annoying.

The EXO-M members and I flew back to Seoul because we had a schedule in China. 

Mr. Soo Man called our manager and he said it was urgent. 

And I wished the plane would fly faster.

I am impatient. 

I might be the leader of EXO-M, but I didn't really care about the schedules and all this stuff you had to do as the leader.

Manager hyung did everything, and I only did my things. 

Soo Man chose me as the leader because he said I looked more capable. 

Right.

But it'd be strange if I wasn't EXO-M's leader. I trained for five years at SM, and I nearly lost my patience during this period. 

Sure, I could've give up my career but I didn't. I had many reasons, certain reasons. 

I had a lot of reasons and I kept many secrets. 

My members thought they'd knew everything about me,

but they were wrong. They did not know a lot of me, for a good reason. 

I've always been right. I've always been the best. And I didn't care how people looked at me. 

I was the most handsome in EXO, the tallest one and I didn't need to do much for my career. 

I worked my off to be where I was now. And to become who I was now, Kris. 

I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter