Hurt and Comfort

You Are Mine

Qing grabbed Dayu’s neck and kissed him fiercely. “To what extent was your relationship with him?”

Dayu looked at Qing with anger in his eyes. “Why are you so egoist?”

Why are you questioning me back? Give me an answer.”

Dayu was trying hard to hold his tears. His eyes felt like burning. "We kissed."
"Just a kiss? Where did he kiss you? On the lips? Any other part of your body?"
Dayu closed his eyes and answered, "Qing, we just kissed on the lips. That's all."
"No tongue? How long?"
"What are you!? A reporter?!"
"Answer me!" Qing was squeezing Dayu's shoulder tightly.
"Qing... You hurt me."

Qing couldn’t understand the tears that threatening to drip on Dayu’s eyes. He was burned of jealousy. He kissed Dayu again forcefully. Dayu tried to fight him, but failed. Qing’s body is bigger and stronger than him. Qing pushed Dayu hard on the wall. That made Dayu’s face contorted in pain. Qing grabbed Dayu’s hands and placed both hands on top of Dayu’s head, still kissing him. This time Dayu really cried. Qing felt the saltiness of the tears on his tongue and he froze. He looked at Dayu’s crying face and panicked. He didn't even realize what he was doing. He released his hands off of Dayu and took a step back.

"Sorry, I'm sorry."

"Why are you being like this?”

I, I was wrong. I’m sorry.” Qing rubbed his temple. “I was just feeling so so jealous.”

I understand. Me too. Back then, I always felt so jealous everytime I saw you going out with your ex,” Dayu wiped his tears. “And what makes me even sadder was that I had no right to feel jealous at all.”

Qing hugged Dayu and kissed his head.

Don’t cry, don’t cry. Baby, I’m sorry.”

Dayu hugged Qing tighter and smiled. Somehow he felt happy that Qing was feeling jealous of Kei. Eventhough they were once going out, but he really didn’t do anything with Kei. Only some random kisses on the lips. They soon broke up because Dayu had no feeling for Kei.

 

So… that means your first kiss was... with him?” Qing was still musing over this.

Qinggeee… You really couldn’t let it go, huh?”

I can’t help it! I want to know, okay? Tell me. Did you ever like him? Even just a little during your… relationship?”

Why?”

It’s bothering me. I want to know whether I should put my guard on everytime we meet him.”

Dayu laughed. “What will you do when we meet him so that you could feel secure?”

Grabbed your and kissed you in front of him.”

Qing!” Dayu pinched Qing’s waist. “Don’t be so childish.”

Qing Dayu’s hair and said, “If I don’t do anything that signify my personal belonging, then...”

I am not your personal belonging.”

Yes, yes, I know, but still… I want to be your first in everything. Egoist, like you said. Maybe that’s my middle name. Eventhough it happened long time ago, I still couldn’t accept the fact that you were dating him without me knowing.”

Actually my first kiss was with you though. Don’t you remember?”

Really?”

Yes, maybe you didn’t remember, but I do. When we were in elementary school, we performed a drama where I was being Snow White and you were the Prince. You kissed me. That was a very long time ago.”

That’s right! I remember!” Qing was suddenly feeling happy again. Dayu laughed and thought that Qingge was really an innocent person.

 

Dayu kissed Qingge’s neck and Qing jolted his head in shock.

Wha, what?” Qing stuttered.

Why are you so surprised?”

You, didn’t you just… I mean, why did you...”

Don’t you want it?” Dayu looked at Qing with his cat-like eyes. “Don’t you want me?”

Qing held his breath. Dayu’s eyes looked so mesmerizing. He leaned in to kiss Dayu. Dayu closed his eyes and waiting for the kiss to come.

 

They didn’t know who started it first. But they were already stripping each other off of their clothes. They were kissing passionately, all teeth and tongues. No romantic kissing nor sweet words. There were only their labour breathing and cursing words being thrown. Qingge carried Dayu to his room and throwing him to the bed. He undid Dayu’s and his own trousers, feeling so hot and burning with lust. He wanted their first time to be so good and he promised himself that he won’t hurt Dayu. But in this situation, he couldn’t dare to promise Dayu that he would be gentle. All the electricity flares rushed down to his erected and it made him in agony.

 

Dayu’s mental condition was in the same state as Qing right now. His mind was controlled by his lust. He knew that in this relationship, Qing would overpowered him. He knew it’s him who would be the recipient. But he didn’t care. He wanted it so bad that he didn’t mind the pain.

It’s okay,” Dayu said in between their kisses.

I don’t want to hurt you.”

You can be gentle later. Now, me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued