Forgiveness

You Are Mine

Dayu wake up early. He didn’t want to face Qing yet. So he went to the office earlier. It’s not because he was still angry that he didn’t want to see Qing. Mostly it’s because he could still feel the warm of Qing’s body on his back. The hot breath when Qing was whispering on his ear. He didn’t know how to face Qing with straight face without blushing.

 

On the other hand, Qing was quite frustrated because he knew Dayu was deliberately avoiding him. He wanted to make up with Dayu soon. He had some idea in his mind about what he should do. After work, I’ll beg him to forgive me. Qing said for himself.

 

 

Night at the apartment

 

 

Qing was waiting for Dayu with Dayu’s favourite food. But Dayu wasn’t home yet even though it’s already past 09:00 PM. He was so worried. Dayu didn’t answer his phone and didn’t text him back. And then finally, at 10:00 PM Dayu was home. Qing was hurried to the door. He saw Dayu and hugged him.

 

I’m sorry. Really really sorry. I won’t make an awful joke like that again. Promise.”

I know. It’s okay,” Dayu said. His heart was beating so fast. He loved it when Qing was hugging him tight.

Qing released his hug and face Dayu. He smiled and told Dayu to go to the kitchen and eat.

 

 

 

Midnight at Dayu’s room

 

 

Dayu couldn’t sleep again tonight. He felt so gloomy. Suddenly Dayu heard a knock on his door.

 

Dayu?” Qing’s voice was heard. “Please, open the door.”

 

Honestly, Dayu didn’t want to face Qing now. But he opened the door anyway.

 

Yes, Qing? What do you want?”

Can I come inside?”

Dayu sighed and let Qing came to his room.

 

Qing was sitting on Dayu’s bed and pat the spot beside him. Dayu came nearer and sat beside Qing. He raised his eyebrow as a sign for Qing to start his talking.

I wanna say sorry for what I did yesterday. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to make fun of you.”

I know. I’m sorry too for being overreact.”

Dayu… I wanna tell you something.”

Yes, what is it?”

I met my ex-girlfriend today. I had lunch with her. She said she wanted us to start again.”

Dayu was so shocked, but he didn’t let his feeling show on his face.

And, what’s your answer?”

I said I’ll think about it. What do you think?”

Why are you asking me? That’s not my problem, is it? You should ask yourself.”

Dayuuu… Please… You are my best friend, right? You should help me.”

I’ll help you anything, but this,” Dayu stood up. He couldn’t hold his anger anymore.

Why?”

Because I like you.” Qing’s mouth was wide open and Dayu was so surprised to hear that sentence himself. “Now please, just… Please leave me alone.”

Dayu held Qing’s arm and ushered him to the door. Qing couldn’t say a word and just leave the room dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued