Long Life Love

You Are Mine

Zhang Yong Xing was unable to utter a single word as Yang Jie kept on talking non-stop. Apparently, Yang Jie was in a really foul mood today. Even though it’s almost weekend, his workload was not reduced at all. His ears hurt because he had to listen to Yang Jie speaking on the phone for more than an hour. Yong Xing has agreed to accompany Yang Jie working late on this Friday night by speaking to him through phone line.

 

But he felt satisfied to know this side of Yang Jie. His Senior who is always calm and reserved, modest and always work hard without complain, now ranting non-stop about his overtime work. Their three months pact was almost over in less than a month, and yet he still wasn’t able to identify Yang Jie’s feeling towards him.

 

Is it impossible afterall?

 

Giving up on Yang Jie sounded like a really bad idea for him, but loving him was also a misery on his part. Whether Yong Xing decided to go on with his love or giving up on it, as long as Yang Jie is still adamant, he wouldn’t be happy. He knew that perfectly.

 

Friday, 07:28 PM at Yang Jie Office

 

That’s why… you know what I mean, right? It’s really irritating. I should have been out there drinking and drunk as I please. But then I think at that time, my boss decided that it was the right time to ruin Yang Jie personal life. Why not make him work overtime today? I am so upset.”

Now, now… why are you being like this? It’s not like you at all.”

Xing… you can laugh and said that because it’s not you who are working overtime while your boss is on a trip to Japan.”

I see. But the view of your bending over to fix the copy machine is quite nice.”

How could you…” Yang Jie looked at his back in a flash and saw Yong Xing grinning at the door.

Good evening,” Yong Xing said while smiling widely.

Why are you here?”

I called sick to office today. So I had a permission to leave early. Then I fly here.”

It seems like you have prepared yourself to come here. Flying from Shanghai to Beijing is not something that could have done easily in just a split seconds.”

I’ve been planning to come here since last week. I hated it so much that I couldn't come to see you last week because of my work.”

I see. So, do you intend to help me with my work here?”

How about we eat dinner first? I’m hungry.”

Yang Jie looked at his watch, he rubbed his stomach lightly and gave a little nod to Yong Xing.

 

After dinner, they went back to Yang Jie office and instead of helping Yang Jie, Yong Xing just sat on the available chair and watched Yang Jie studying a lot of papers. Yong Xing loves watching Yang Jie’s expression changed every now and then while reading the paper on his hand. That made him imagining a lot of dirty things that one can do in the office.

 

How nice it would be if we could have here. I’ve been dreaming of it since we were together. I wanted to bend him over the desk, tied him up with his own tie, smacked his perky with his own leather belt, and…

 

Xing?”

Yes?”

You look… weird.”

Huh? Really?”

I don’t like it.”

What?”

The way you look at me...”

It sounds like a song?”

Yang Jie rolled his eyes. “I’ll be finished soon. Then we can go back to my apartment.”

 

Truthfully, during this two months that they were dating, they have never had once. Yang Jie likes kissing. He enjoys it and he is a very good kisser. But the only lewd thing they did was ing together. Yong Xing wanted it so much. It must have been appeared on his face. That’s why Yang Jie suddenly said that.

 

Yong Xing saw that Yang Jie has already cleaned up his desk. He was ready to go home. Yong Xing stood up and went nearer to Yang Jie.

Can I kiss you?”

Yang Jie didn’t say anything, but he lingered his arms around Yong Xing’s waist and kissed him briefly.

Let’s go home, I’m tired. I want to take a bath and sleep.”

 

Yong Xing’s right hand held Yang Jie’s neck and he kissed him deeply. Yang Jie was resisting at first, but as Yong Xing was kissing him tenaciously, he gave up to the kiss. They kissed like they were about eating each other.

 

Yong Xing d his lover’s and squeezed it. Yang Jie didn’t resist it so far. So Yong Xing tried to poke on Yang Jie’s clothed entrance with his index finger. Yang Jie gripped Yong Xing’s hand tightly. He bit Yong Xing’s lips and they broke their kiss.

 

What do you wanna do?”

I want to do it...” Yong Xing whispered on Yang Jie’s ear, “Can I?”

Of course you can’t.”

Please? I want to touch you so bad. I’ve been restraining myself for all the years that we have been friends.”

I don’t want to be entered.”

Yong Xing smiled at him and caressed his cheek. “I’ll make you feel good. I promise.”

 

Yong Xing started to Yang Jie’s clothes, held his waist up so that he sat down on his desk. He loosened up Yang Jie’s neck tie and bind both of his hands. He unbuckled Yang Jie’s belt and held it on his own hand.

Aren’t you a ert?”

I can’t help it. I’ve made love to you countless time in my dream. Now that I could make one of my dirtiest dream come true, I wouldn’t want to miss it, would I?”

 

Yang Jie looked at Yong Xing with mixed feeling. He felt disgusted and at the same time. In his heart, he knew that at the day they actually had , something would be up. Either it was for the good or the bad, it depended on their decision after.

 

His mind went blank when he felt extreme pleasure spread around his body. It’s been a long time since he received such before . The way Yong Xing touched him was so intoxicating. It made him wanted more and more of it.

 

Yong Xing smiled wickedly.

 

You are mine. Beloved Senior.

 

 

 

 

To be continued