Memory

You Are Mine

 “Senior, are you okay?” Yong Xing asked his assistant professor in concern.

Yeah, I’m good. No worries,” Yang Jie said with a smile.

Really? You are so pale,” Yong Xing put his hand on Yang Jie’s forehead. “Senior, you are burning! Let’s go to the university hospital.”

No, no, I’m fine, really. Just a little tired. I’ll be good again after taking a lot of sleep.”

Where do you live?”

I live in the dorm.”

I’ll take you to your room.”

No need. I can go by myself,” Yang Jie’s legs staggered as he said that.

See? How could you say that you are fine and can go back by yourself? I don’t want to hear any excuses. You are sick. If you are still stubborn, I’ll carry you on my shoulder.”

Yang Jie was stunned. He sighed and let Yong Xing usher him to his dorm room.

 

This early morning, before all this things happened, actually Yang Jie has already known that he was sick. His breath was hot and he felt so cold. He had fever. But Yang Jie was the type of person who never wanted to be beaten up by sickness. He forced himself to get off of his comfortable bed and went to the bathroom.

 

As he walked to his first class at 09:00 AM, he felt slightly better. He smiled to himself in his heart. Knowing that nothing could beat him, not even a fever.

 

In the afternoon, when he was in the toilet, he felt like he was swimming in a very cold water. He felt suffocated. He took a breath with much difficulties. Then a warm hand tapped his shoulder. He looked at the person on his side.

Yes?”

Senior, are you okay?”

 

Yang Jie suddenly opened his eyes. He blinked several times. It has been so long, yet he dreamed about the first time they talked to each other. He put his right hand on his left chest, feeling his heartbeats quickened as he remembered a lot of things from the past. Slowly he looked at the person who slept beside him. The same person that he loved and hated at the same time. His best friend.

 

How did things turn out to be so bad? He couldn’t even remember why they stopped talking to each other and slowly drifted apart. Was it when he started working and having a new life? Or because Yong Xing knew that he dated Wu Xian? Wu Xian was Yong Xing’s crush, he knew that. But Wu Xian was so beautiful and appearance wise, she was also his type. He couldn’t reject her when she came to him and they started getting closer. He never told Yong Xing that he and Wu Xian dated each other for six months and then broke up because he was annoyed by Wu Xian’s possessiveness.

 

Maybe in one or another, Yong Xing knew about that and slowly getting away from him.

 

Senior, why are you staring at my face?” Yong Xing said with his eyes still closed.

Yang Jie’s eyes widened in surprise. “You are awake?”

I’m awake for sometimes now. I was curious. You are staring at me like you have never saw me.”

It’s been so long.”

Yong Xing opened his eyes. “Do you miss me?”

I miss you.”

Yong Xing smiled, staring at Yang Jie’s brown eyes and patted his head. “Still such an honest person, and slow. Though you are very smart, I couldn’t help but wondering, why are you so slow? Very oblivious and dense.

Are you, by any chance, insulting me right now?” Yang Jie raised one of his eyebrow.

Yong Xing laughed. “No, I don’t.”

I’ll take a bath first.”

Why don’t we take a bath together to save time?”

Sure,” Yang Jie replied nonchalant.

Yong Xing laughed even harder. “I give up. You win, Senior. You win. I admit that I will never win against you.”

Yang Jie has already stand up, he turned his head around and asked, “What did I just win?”

Never mind. I was just teasing you.”

Brat.”

 

Yong Xing gazed at Yang Jie’s back. He wanted to ask one important question to him, but he held his tongue. Do you like Feng Jian Yu, so you asked him to come here with you?

 

It was rare for Yang Jie to chase people. At the time they were still university students, he knew that a lot of people was betting their luck to get his attention, because he was so famous of being a very good lover. Yang Jie was also popular because of his brain, his look, and his personality. Yong Xing also knew that Yang Jie was fine with either male or female partners. So, it was just normal if he wanted to ask about Dayu. Their ideal type was still the same afterall.

 

Yang Jie has finished showering. He went out of the bathroom only wearing a towel that wrapped around his waist. Yong Xing stared at the water that dripped down from Yang Jie’s wet hair to his nape, his back and disappeared behind the towel.

 

Yong Xing got off from the bed and went closer to Yang Jie. He trailed his finger along the line of water droplet on Yang Jie’s back. Yang Jie’s body shivered as a response of Yong Xing’s touch. He looked back at Yong Xing with questioning eyes.

 

Have you ever being ed by others before?”

 

Yang Jie’s jaw dropped. What a ing weird question is that?

 

 

 

To be continued