Accepted & Rejected

You Are Mine

It’s finally Monday again. Qing was sleeping soundly, hugging Dayu tight. Dayu was in dilemma. He didn’t want to wake Qing up because it’s still too early. 05:12 AM. But he needed to go to the toilet. When Dayu tried to break free from Qing’s embrace, Qing hugged Dayu even tighter.

 

Qing, I need to pee,” Dayu whispered while rubbing Qingge’s cheek lightly.

Hngg… then pee,” Qingge said softly without opening his eyes.

Fool. How can I pee on the bed, huh?”

Qing was still half asleep. He released his hug on Dayu and turned around, pulling the blanket up to his chin and back to sleep. Dayu could only smiled seeing his boyfriend.

 

12:15, Dayu’s office

 

Yuuki was coming up to Dayu and asked him to have lunch together as usual. But sadly, Dayu refused him. Dayu said he has promised Mr. Yang Jie to have lunch together today.

Mr. Yang Jie? Asking you to have lunch together? What in the world is happening here?” Yuuki said with much confusion in his voice.

He said he wanted to talk to me about something. Because the last time he asked me to come to his office, he didn’t say anything about what he need me for.”

Ooh, I see. So sad that even my best friend here rejected me.”

Hey, hey, hey, who is rejecting you? I promise, just this one time,” Dayu put out his pinky finger. “Pinky swear?”

Yuuki laughed. “Are you a kid? Still believing in pinky swear.”

So, do you want or not?” Dayu raised his eyebrow.

Yuuki didn’t say anything and just put out his pinky finger too. “Pinky swear. Next time anyone wants to have lunch with you, just ignore them. Your lunch time is mine. But they can have dinner with you.”

Dayu laughed again and hugged Yuuki. He was glad that he has Yuuki.

 

Yang Jie came and tapped Dayu’s shoulder. “Let’s get going.”

Okay, Sir.”

 

They went out to a restaurant near their office, sat down, ordered their food, and waiting for the meal to come.

So, what is it, Sir? I have been wondering about what do you want to talk to me.”

Actually, there is an event that I need to attend. But I don’t want to go alone. Do you mind accompany me to the event?”

Why me, Sir?”

Because you are good with people. I can see that. A lot of important people from business world all around China will be attending this event also.”

But, Sir, I have never been attending a formal event. It makes me nervous and when I feel nervous, I can’t handle people well.”

You are just humbling yourself. I know your strength and capacity. I trust you. How can you not trust yourself?”

At this moment, the waiter came and placed their order.

No, Sir, I feel...”

Don’t feel. Think. It will be a good opportunity for you as a marketing to learn how to deal with any kind of people.”

I think so,” Dayu mumbled to himself while nodding his head.

Yes, that’s right. So, it’s settled. You will go with me to the event next month,” Yang Jie smiled full of victory.

I hope I won’t mess up anything.”

Of course you won’t. The event is not that formal anyway. Relax,” Yang Jie grinned. “I will make a list for you about the DO and DON’T”.

Hahahahaha, thank you, Sir.”

After that, they enjoyed their meal and chatted about their own works.

 

19:00, At the Apartment

 

When Qingge arrived at home, Dayu has already been there.

Welcome home, Qing,” Dayu said when he heard footstep coming near to the kitchen where he was right now.

I’m home, Baby,” Qing said, hugging Dayu from behind. “Smells good. What did you cook?”

Just chicken stew,” Dayu said tilting his head and kiss Qingge’s lips briefly. “It’s almost done. Go take a bath.”

Okay.” Qingge kissed the top of Dayu’s head and obediently went to the bathroom.

 

Qingge finished his bath and when to the kitchen again. The food has already been prepared on the table, but Dayu was no where to be seen.

Dayu!”

Don’t shout!” Dayu said, coming from his own room. “Go to your room and wear some clothes. Your thing is dangling.”

There is no one here, except you and me. It’s fine if I don’t wear anything, right?” Qingge said while drying his wet hair with towel.

Dayu glared at him. “Have you ever feel ashamed?”

There is nothing on my body that I should feel ashamed about,” Qingge said nonchalant.

Dayu just shook his head in defeat. “It’s a bit chilly tonight. You will be sick if you bare yourself like that,” Dayu said while opening the refrigerator.

Qingge walked toward Dayu and hugged him again. “You’re right. It’s a bit chilly here,” Qingge said, whispering on Dayu’s ear.

Dayu pushed Qingge’s body with his back and closing the refrigerator. But then, Qingge pushed Dayu to the fridge.

It’s been a while,” Qingge said, his lips.

The food will be cold if we don’t eat now.”

Can I eat you first? The food can be heated later.”

Dayu placed his hands on Qingge’s chest, but to no avail, Qingge just got rid of Dayu’s hands and kissed him.

 

Dayu resisted Qingge’s kiss at first, but slowly he was melted to the kiss. The last time they had was on Saturday actually. Qingge felt the need to claim his Dayu after he saw that some people apparently took an interest in his boyfriend. He didn’t know when it happened. But now, he felt like Dayu is his whole world and he really couldn’t imagine Dayu being with someone else. It’s scaring him.

 

Dayu felt something hard was poking his belly.

Qingg...”

Hmmm?” Qingge was busy kissing and Dayu’s earlobe.

Dayu felt like an electricity spread all around his body. His ear is one of his sensitive area, and Qingge surely knew how to play with it.

I, aaahh… I am not… cleaning myself well.”

What cleaning?”

My bottom.”

I don’t mind,” Qingge answered, Dayu’s neck and his collarbone.

I mind. It’s dirty,” Dayu said in between heavy breath. “Your will meet dirty thing inside.”

Qingge stopped his ministry and looked at Dayu.

Please, I already feel embarrassed as it is.”

Qingge smiled and turned Dayu’s body so his body was now facing the fridge. Qingge slowly stripped Dayu’s shorts off, then he made Dayu’s legs tighten up and put in between the legs. His was rubbing Dayu’s balls. The skin on between his legs felt like burning. It was so sensitive and made Dayu moaned softly. Dayu’s own member has swollen and rubbing against the refrigerator’s door.

 

Qingge rubbed himself faster and it made Dayu’s legs shaky. Dayu was already on his limit. With one last from Qingge, Dayu’s body spasm. His legs clamped Qingge’s shaft hard and that made Qingge came to his .

 

Dayu’s legs have been giving up to stand straight. Only Qingge’s hand that embraced his waist put him standing. Qingge put his forehead on Dayu’s shoulder, calming his heartbeats.

 

You, clean it all,” Dayu said and then slowly went to the bathroom.

Qingge looked at a mess that he created. He smiled.

 

Not bad.

 

Qingge followed Dayu to the bathroom. But he couldn’t open the door. It’s locked.

Dayu?” Qingge said, knocking the door.

Have you clean it up?”

Not yet.”

Then do it now.”

What are you doing?”

Cleaning up.”

I’ll help you.”

No, thanks.”

Whyyy?” Qingge whined. “I’ll help you cleaning up thoroughly.”

You know why? you.”

Sorry, but I’m the one who will do the ing.”

Get lost! If you don’t clean it up now, I’ll make sure your Junior will do the fasting for 2 weeks.”

Qingge froze. Such a cruel threat like that hurt his manhood.

 

Please, be patience my little brother. I’ll do my best to satisfy you later.

 

 

 

To be continued