New Problems

You Are Mine

Saturday afternoon at Qing and Dayu’s apartment was so calm. Qing was sitting on the sofa with his laptop, looking so serious. Dayu has just finished showering. He was so curious about the thing that interest Qing because Qing hasn’t move from his seat for over two hours.

 

Qing was so engrossed with his laptop and didn’t pay attention to his surrounding. He didn’t hear a slow footstep behind him coming nearer. When Dayu was behind Qing and peeked what he was doing, Dayu was slowly stepping back and run.

 

What the hell? It’s been just several days and he already wants to do ‘it’?

 

Dayu was cursing Qing in his mind.

 

I know he is a healthy young man, but isn’t it too fast to progress into something intimate like that?

 

Five days after Qing and Dayu settled their problem, new problem has come. Qing who has never had any experience with men, started to search about how to have with a man. He studied the lesson from the internet. Looking at all the guidance provide by the internet, sometimes he frowned, sometimes he smirked. He wondered whether Dayu is flexible or not, whether this kind of position would hurt the recipient or not. Of course he never thought about being the recipient himself, but the thought of hurting Dayu is also unbearable for him.

 

I need lube and .

 

Qing finally moved from his position and yawned, stretching his arms and legs. He turned his head and saw Dayu coming from his room with a nice looking outfit.

Where are you going?” Qing raised his eyebrow.

I have a plan with friends.”

But it’s Saturday and your boyfriend is here with you.”

That doesn’t mean I couldn’t go anywhere without you, right? I need to hang out with my own friends too.”

Since when have you become a social butterfly?”

I am always social. You just didn’t know about this.”

Okay. Can I go with you?”

Sure.”

Qing smiled brightly and went to his room immediately to change his clothes.

 

Surprisingly, Qing was having fun with his new friends. Dayu has nice friends and are all very funny. At 07:30 PM, they went to have dinner at Japanese restaurant.

 

Eh? Dayu?” Someone tapped Dayu’s shoulder and all the people on the table turn to this new person.

Ah? Kei...” Dayu was a little shocked to see his university friend, Miyama Keitaro.

Kei! How are you?” Qing was waving his hand.

Qing, hello… long time no see,” Kei nodded. He also greeted Dayu’s friends and smiled politely.

Do you want to sit with us?” Qing asked.

No, no, thank you. But I’m waiting my friends too.” Kei bent his body and asked Dayu his phone number. After Dayu gave him his number, Kei bid them good bye and went to his own reserved table.

 

Qing honestly didn’t know that Kei and Dayu were this close. They were all once classmates and Kei only asked Dayu for his number, but he didn’t ask Qing. When they have finally come back home, Qing asked Dayu about Keitaro.

 

Do you always this close with Kei?”

Yes,” Dayu answered without facing Qing.

How close?” Qing felt something was burning inside his body.

He was once confessed to me.”

Did you accept?”

Yes, he was my ex-boyfriend.”

Qing banged his fist on the wall. Dayu was so shocked and terrified.

You said that I’m the only man that you like.”

That’s right.”

Then why?”

I was so sad when you told me that you got a girlfriend. I cried and Kei saw me. He asked me why and I told him everything about my feeling that time. He consoled me and asked me whether I am gay or bi.”

And?” Qing came closer to Dayu. Dayu stepped a foot back.

I said I didn’t know it myself. He said if I dated him maybe I would know whether I’m really gay or not.”

And you agreed?”

Yes.”

Qing was so furious. “Why? Why were you so stupid? You were accepting his idea of dating him without any objection!”

I was confused, Qing! Sad and confused. I needed all the comfort that I could take at the moment!”

Qing grabbed Dayu’s neck and kissed him fiercely. “To what extent was your relationship with him?”

Dayu looked at Qing with anger in his eyes. “Why are you so egoist?”

Why are you questioning me back? Give me an answer.”

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued