The Relationship

You Are Mine

Sunday, 09:00 AM

 

Dayu yawned and stirred in his sleep, but suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his lower back. He cursed and soothe his aching back.

 

Damn it hurts! It’s not only at the beginning... , the aftermath is also painful as hell!

 

Qingge slowly opened his eyes and saw a blurry face of Dayu.

 

Hmm? Dayu?” Qingge rubbed his eyes and yawned so big.

Dayu looked at Qingge with narrowed eyes. “Who else do you think?”

What’s wrong, baby?” Qingge hugged Dayu, spooning him. He kissed Dayu’s hair and rubbed his nose on it.

My back hurts,” Dayu whined.

Qing chuckled and hugged him tighter. “The first time would be hurt. That was expected.”

But it hurts so much. I don’t wanna have with you again in about one week.”

Qing froze. He didn’t like the sound of it. After all the great that he achieved the night before, now he was threatened with “no in one week” period. It hurts his brain and his manhood.

 

Dayu saw the agony in Qingge’s face. He laughed evilly in his heart. He loves this man and loves to torture him too, physically and psychologically. Leaving Qingge in his deep thought, Dayu tried to wake up but flinched in pain.

Qinggeee… I can’t move. Carry me to the bathroom, please?” Dayu plead with his big teary-eyed.

Qingge was snapped from his thought and stood up right away to Dayu’s side. He carried Dayu bridal style and bring him to the bathroom.

Do you want me to wash you?” Qingge asked while taking Dayu to the bath tub.

Un… and don’t try anything funny,” Dayu warned him.

Qingge laughed, “Okay, okay… I won’t do anything to a sick man.”

Who do you think the cause of my sickness?” Dayu tweaked Qingge’s ear.

 

They washed themselves nice and clean after their dirty activity yesterday. Qing was kindly giving Dayu a massage because Dayu said he was so sore all over his body.

 

Qingge was pampering Dayu the whole day. He did everything for Dayu, while Dayu was faking his already recovered backache. They didn’t go anywhere, just staying at home and watched some DVDs.

 

 

After dinner, 08:30 PM

 

Don’t you want to have a day off from your office?”

Why?”

Aren’t you sick?”

I’m not sick.”

But you are in pain.”

Not really. I still can go to work tomorrow,” Dayu smiled brightly.

So… that means you are already recovered?” Qing raised his eyebrow.

More or less, yes.”

Qing took a deep breath and then pounce on Dayu.

You lied to me,” Qing put all his body weight on Dayu.

No, I didn’t! But my pain was gradually lessen. It’s your fault that you didn’t ask.”

They were doing a little wrestling on the sofa bed at their living room and their laugh echoed in the room. Qingge trapped Dayu below him so that he couldn’t move at all.

So, what are we now?”

Best friends?”

Who each other? Seriously? Come on, Dayu...”

Then… what do you want?”

Don’t play dumb with me. You said that you love me.”

So?”

Can I be your boyfriend?” Dayu tried to hide his smile. But Qing has already seen it. “Dayuuu… just please say yes or no.”

Huh? Why do you suddenly speak in english?”

Please just answer me... yes or no?”

Dayu laughed and kissed Qingge. “Yes.”

Qingge stood up and made a silent fist pump. He felt like words couldn’t contain his happiness. Dayu just smiled and went to the kitchen.

 

Qingge followed Dayu to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

Since we are official now. There is no need to hold back, right?” Qingge asked with his cheeky smile.

What do you mean exactly?” Dayu pretended dumb.

You know… Something y and naughty?” Dayu hit Qing’s head with a ladle. “Oww… that was so hurt.”

Don’t pout. It didn’t work for me.”

 

Just you wait. I’ll make you mine and you can’t escape from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued