What is this?

You Are Mine

The next few days after Dayu’s unprepared love confession to Qing, Dayu and Qing couldn’t face each other eyes to eyes. The situation was so awkward that made Dayu cringe. It’s worse that today is Saturday. Weekend has come. They had no plan to hang out with their friends because usually they were just hanging out with each other.

 

I’m doomed!

 

Dayu was cursing himself.

 

Dayu, don’t you want to take a bath?” Qing asked while drying his hair.

I will later. I wanna watch this TV program first.”

 

Qing sighed and went back to his room to change his clothes. Dayu sighed a heavy breath.

 

Damn Qing! He shouldn’t be and drying his hair with ease like that in front of me! Doesn’t he know already that I like him! What a moron! And the person who fall in love with a moron is much more idiotic. I hate my idiot self.

 

After sometimes, finally Dayu decided to take a bath. Qing was in his room until he heard the bathroom’s door being closed by Dayu, and then he went outside the room.

 

 

When Dayu entered his room, he was so surprised to see Qing sitting on his bed.

 

What are you doing here?” Dayu was bewildered and smack Qing’s head. “Go out!”

But I...”

Now!” Dayu reached out to Qing’s arm and forced him to leave, but Qing’s wouldn’t budge from his sitting place.

 

Suddenly, Qing grabbed Dayu’s arm and wrestle him on the bed. Dayu was so red by now. His red face could compete the redness of a boiled crab.

 

Qing, I...”

Sshhh… listen, listen. Don’t move around too much or you’ll arouse me.”

Dayu froze. He didn’t move nor speak. Qing looked into Dayu’s eyes, but Dayu turn his head to the right side and suddenly found that his blanket very interesting.

 

Dayu, look at me.” Dayu was still looking at his blanket and pretended deaf. “I was so surprised to hear you said that. Is that true? How? Why? When?”

Dayu was feeling so frustrated. He finally looked at Qing’s eyes and said, “How? I don’t know. Why? I don’t know either. When? I’m not sure. What I know is that, now I like you.”

Qing couldn’t say a word. He just stared at Dayu blankly. “How could it be? Isn’t that weird? Are you, by any chance... gay?”

I have never like any other man beside you. Do you think that make me gay?”

I don’t know.”

Me too. So now please get up and out of my room,” Dayu said with anger in his eyes.

What? Why are you looking at me like that?” Qing moved aside and stood up. “Why are you angry at me? I was just asking.”

I know. I’m sorry that I’m weird or gross you out. Now, please if you excuse me, I want to change my clothes.”

Dayu… I’m not saying that you are weird. I was just...”

QING! GET THE OUT OF MY ROOM!”

 

 

Dayu came to his other friend’s apartment tonight. He brought his backpack full of clothes. This friend is Li Yi Xiang, he is one of his friend from work and he knew about Dayu living together with his best friend, Qing. Dayu rang the bell of Xiang’s apartment, and a minute later the door was opened.

 

Xiang, let me sleep in your place.”

Huh? Why? What happened? Did you fight with Qing?”

No, not really. I just need a place to stay for few nights.”

Few nights?!? Hey, wait, you can’t just barged in to someone’s house!”

 

Dayu just excused himself in and went straight to the kitchen.

 

I can’t let you stay here without any explanation,” Xiang said, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Okay, fine. I fought a little with Qing. Let me stay for few nights, please?” Dayu looked at Xiang with pleading eyes.

Three days. After that you can go back to your place.”

Thanks! You are the best!” Dayu hugged his friend and grinned widely. Xiang could only shake his head in amusement.

 

 

 

Qing couldn’t believe that Dayu was clearly avoiding him. It’s already midnight and Dayu was not home yet. He tried to call Dayu and texted him many times, but with no avail. He tried to contact all Dayu’s other friend that he knew, but it’s no use either.

 

Dayu, Dayu, where are you?

 

Qing was so scared that Dayu will hate him. He didn’t want this thing to ruin their friendship.

 

What should I do now? It’s getting messier day by day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued