Wei Xia

You Are Mine

This girl is a gorgeous and beautiful woman like his mom and dad said. He couldn’t deny it. If he met her before he had a relationship with Dayu, he certainly would date her without any objection.

 

I want green tea,” Wei Xia said softly. “What do you want to drink?”

Wang Qing was snapped from his thought and ordered his drink. “Black coffee.”

Are you sure?”

Sure.”

Wei Xia just knitted his eyebrows but didn’t ask anymore. They had already order their food, desserts in this matter, and now they were ordering their drinks.

 

It’s 03:00 PM, and they were currently at Costa Coffe, one of Dayu’s favourite place to hang out before. Not long after, their drinks has come.

I’m sorry that we met like this,” Wei Xia said with an apologetic smile. “My parents really urged me to meet you, and I believe, it’s the same with you too.”

No worries. Parents are like that. They just want all the best for their children even though they don’t realize it that their choices are not always the best for us.”

Wei Xia smiled again. Her smiling face was so beautiful that it made Qing’s heart skipped a beat.

I believe so. Do you have girlfriend?”

If I have a girlfriend my parents won’t ask me to meet you.”

Nah, that’s right,” Wei Xia laughed with her hand closing .

So, what are we gonna do?”

Eat and drink?”

I’m serious. What will you say to your parents after this?”

I will just say that I have no interest in you and so do you.”

Will it be that simple?”

Why? Do you have a secret girlfriend?”

Qing was so surprise to hear that question. “No, it’s not like that. It just irritates me. Feels like my parents don’t trust me enough to get my own girlfriend.”

Me too. But women are indeed different from men.”

Wang Qing didn’t understand why she said that, but he didn’t want to continue sitting here with her and talked about nonsense things. He preferred being together with Dayu in his room and playing games whatsoever.

 

Both of them ate their desserts and drank their drinks in silence.

You look so bored. Am I that boring?”

Sorry, I just don’t feel really good today.”

Ooh, sorry. Then should we just go home now?

Yeah, it’s better that way. Finish your drink and we’ll leave soon.”

I’ll take you home.”

Thank you.”

 

At the time they went outside the cafe, it was raining hard. Wang Qing parked his car quite far from the cafe and they didn’t bring any umbrella. Wang Qing took off his jacket and put it on their heads.

Let’s run.”

They ran to the car and Wang Qing helped Wei Xia to come in the passenger seat first. When he was already inside the car, he looked at his side and his eyes met hers. They both laughed and giggling like kids who were feeling happy after they played with the rain.

 

The journey to Wei Xia’s house was not too long. The house is not too big, but it’s comfortable and has a beautiful design.

Nice house.”

Thanks. My mom is an interior design.”

Ooh, that’s why… it’s decorated well and elegantly.”

Do you want to take a bath?”

No, thanks, I will just take a bath at home.”

But you are drenched. You will be sick. Let me check my father’s old drawer. I knew he has some old clothes that you could wear.”

No… I’m just...”

Wei Xia has already gone to search for his father’s clothes before Qing could finish his sentence.

 

When she finally came, she brought a towel and clean clothes for him to change.

Bathroom is that way,” Wei Xia pointed her finger to a room just a little in the back side of the living room. “It’s my father’s training clothes, it should be fit on you. The size is big.”

Thanks.”

 

Wang Qing changed his clothes, and he debated himself whether he should still wear his brief or not. His brief was also so wet. Walking back to the room and met Wei Xia without wearing underwear was really inappropriate. But he couldn’t really stand the wetness inside his pants.

 

I’m wearing training pants anyway. It shouldn’t really matter.

 

Finally, Wang Qing decided that he wouldn’t wear his wet brief. After he went back to the living room, Wei Xia had already prepare a plastic bag to put in Qing’s wet clothes. Wang Qing put in his clothes, but when he wanted to take the plastic, Wei Xia grabbed it from his hand.

I’ll take this. I’ll bring it to the laundry and give it back to you later.”

No need, I can wash it myself.”

Please, just take my offer as a thank you that you already sent me home.”

Wang Qing saw the way Wei Xia clutched on the plastic bag. He knew she wouldn’t give it to him.

Okay then.”

Great! I’ll take care of it.”

Then, I’m leaving now. Ah, wait, are you alone? I don’t see your parents.”

My parents went to take a look at my Auntie because she is sick.”

Ooh, I see. Then be careful.”

Thanks. You too, drive safely.”

 

Wang Qing smoothly drove his car back to his house when he realized something.

 

Crap! My underwear was also in the bag! She would be disgusted by that.

 

The traffic light has turned red, he stopped and immediately fished out his phone. He searched Wei Xia’s contact and gave her a message.

 

I forgot my brief. Just throw it to the trash bin.

 

At the other line, Wei Xia who read the message laughed. She replied,

 

No worries. I’ll throw it. Be careful that your bird will catch a cold.

 

Then, Wang Qing realized one more thing.

 

. Indirectly I told her that I didn’t wear anything inside the training pants.

 

 

 

 

To be continued