How to Love

You Are Mine

Dayu was waiting for Qing with complicated heart and a confused mind. He really didn’t want to discuss about his feeling. His unrequited love should be buried deep in the ocean. He moved around in his bed, hugging his pillow.

 

I hope something happen and makes Qing late. Please, please, please.

 

Dayu closed his eyes and praying hard for Qing to be late.

 

But not something bad. Please, not something bad.

 

09:56 PM

 

Just four more minutes, please be home at 10:05 PM, Qing.

 

Dayu woke up from his bed and went to the bathroom. Still hoping that Qing would be late.

 

Dayu was frozen when he came back from the bathroom. Qing has already come back and now sitting on his desk. Breathing heavily.

 

I made it,” Qing said, wiping his sweat and gulping his saliva. “I don’t know what happen tonight, but the traffic jam was so horrible. I need to run so that I wouldn’t be late.”

 

Damn Qing and his stamina!

 

So, let’s start talking.”

All of a sudden, Dayu’s stomach felt like it’s being flipped. His nervousness was seen from his face. Qing came closer and that made Dayu unconsciously stepped back a little.

Okay, let’s talk. Don’t come closer to me.”

Why not? We have always been close before, and you don’t mind.”

Now I mind,” Dayu replied with a harsh tone, and that made Qing distance himself a little from Dayu.

The phone call… it’s from my ex.” The words stung Dayu’s heart. “She wanted to meet me. That’s why I met her.”

So, you shouldn’t be here and talking nonsense with me, right?”

I should be here because you are important to me.”

And her? What about her? You said that she wanted to fix your broken relationship. I know you like her so much and you felt so sad when she said she wanted to broke up with you three years ago.”

I liked her. Yes. But that’s all in the past. I’ve been thinking about it carefully. I don’t want to fix anything with her. What I want to fix is our relationship, Dayu.”

 

Dayu closed his eyes for a while and so surprised to see Qingge’s face so close to his when he opened his eyes. He pushed Qingge’s chest, but Qing’s grabbed both of his arms.

 

Let me love you.”

 

Qing released Dayu’s arms and hugged him, putting his forehead on Dayu’s.

I have never thought about having relationship with a man. It disgusts me when I think about touching any other man. But somehow, I don’t feel disgust when I…”

Qing… stop it. Just stop it here. I don’t want to talk about it anymore.”

Dayu wanted to push Qing’s away, but Qing hugged him even tighter.

I’m not done talking.”

I want to sleep.” Dayu looked at Qing’s eyes and feeling relieved when Qing let loose his hug.

But what come after this made Dayu’s heart stopped for a while and start beating so hard and loud. It’s scary.

 

Qingge kissed him.

 

What in the world is happening now?

 

It was just a simple and innocent kiss. What Dayu didn’t know is, Qing actually surprised himself for kissing Dayu. They just stared at each other for a while, trying to calm down their own rapid heartbeats. Qing was leaning in for a kiss again. Dayu closed his eyes and enjoy the feeling of Qing’s lips on his.

 

Qing was feeling high. Like a drunk man, he kissed Dayu in a teasing manner. He never knew that Dayu’s lips taste so good. When Dayu opened his lips a little, Qingge slipped his tongue in. That surprised Dayu a little, but he welcomed it.

 

They didn’t know how long they were kissing until Dayu’s phone was ringing. They reluctantly disengaged from each other. Dayu picked up his phone on the table.

 

Hello, Mom? What happen?”

Dayu, Mom and Dad will be going to Japan tomorrow. Do you want anything as a gift? It will be your birthday soon.”

Ah, anything is fine, Mom. Really. I appreciate all things that you give me.”

Okay then. Sorry to disturb you late at night. Have a nice sleep, honey.”

Yes, Mom, you too.”

 

Dayu put down his phone but screech a little when Qing hugged him from behind.

You surprised me.”

Your Mom is disturbing us.”

She is not.”

So, what are we now?”

Best friend?”

Do you ever hear a story about best friend who kiss each other like that?”

Not yet. Then we could be the first.”

Dayuuu, be serious.” Qing kissed Dayu’s ear and Dayu shivered. “Teach me how to love you. Eventhough I know it won’t be hard since you are always so lovable.”

First thing you should know on the lesson of how to love Feng Jian Yu is… You should listen carefully and do it attentively whatever I say.”

Hmm? So what do you wanna say now that I should listen and do?”

Go back to your room and sleep,” Dayu said smiling widely.

Qing rolled his eyes and released his hug. “Okay then. But before that, give me a good night kiss.”

 

Dayu gave him a kiss, a long good night kiss before Dayu lead Qingge out of his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued