Buddy

You Are Mine

It has been three months since Qing and Dayu declared their official relationship to each other. Things couldn’t be any better than this. They spent their quality time well and of course it made them very happy. Their friends and colleagues at work were all wondering, because both of them looked so shiny.

 

At Dayu’s office

 

Hey, Dayu, I was wondering…” Yuuki Lin, one of his colleague started a conversation with him, “You looked kind of happy these past months. Something happened? I mean, a really great thing that made you like this.”

Eh? Why are you suddenly asking like that?”

It’s not sudden actually, I have been feeling like this for some times. But I didn’t know how to ask you. Having girlfriend?” Yuuki smirked and nudged Dayu’s arm.

Hahahahaha… I don’t know. Kind of maybe.” Dayu grinned.

Boyfriend then?” Yuuki raised his eyebrows in teasing manner.

Dayu almost choked on his coffee and then laughed awkwardly. “It’s… not like that.”

Hooo… I see. You don’t want to tell me about this. Great. Thought we are best buddy here.” Yuuki pretended to be disappointed and turned around to leave but his face hit something solid. “Owww…”

Dayu could only hold his laughter.

 

The thing that he hit was no other that a solid chest of their own Executive Manager, Yang Jie. Yuuki’s eyes widened in surprise and he apologized frantically.

Sorry, Sir. I’m so sorry.”

Why are you here chatting instead of working?” Yang Jie asked them with stern face.

We are just talking about our projects and we will be back to our seat soon,” Dayu said with a nervous smile.

Okay. Make sure everything is in order.”

Yes, Sir,” Both Dayu and Yuuki answered at the same time.

 

13:00 Lunch Time

 

Dayuuu…”

What is it Yuuki-chan?”

Don’t call me that.”

What did I call you?” Dayu teased his friend again and that made Yuuki pouted.

I don’t like it when people call me with the ‘chan’. You know that. Don’t piss me off.”

Hahahaha… okay okay, sorry. Let’s grab some food.”

Dayu put his hand on his friend’s shoulder and then they went together to eat.

 

Yuuki Lin is one of Dayu’s first friend at the office. The guy is a mixed blood. His father is a Chinese and his Mom is a Japanese. He is what you call with a beautiful man. But Yuuki is a tough guy, he got Black Belt on Karate and Judo when he was still 18 years old. That’s why no one dares to make him angry.

 

Dayu and Yuuki went to grab some fast food. At the time when Dayu was busy munching his food, a chat was popped up on his phone. It’s from a new number.

 

 

Feng Jian Yu, It’s Yang Jie.

Meet me at my office after work.

 

 

Dayu was confused why on earth Yang Jie asked to meet him personally. Because of this morning when he was chatting playfully with Yuuki? Weird. He knew Yang Jie was not that kind of person, a person who take a little thing like that as a harm to their works or projects. As long as they did well, he won’t say anything.

 

Yuuki was learning Dayu’s expression. “Why? Who?”

Ahh, no. It’s nothing.”

But you are frowning. As if you are thinking hard to make a decision.”

Yuuki is always so good at reading people. Dayu cursed him in his mind.

Yang Jie wants to meet me after work.”

Huh? Why?” Yuuki made a confused face just like Dayu did a while ago. “Because of this morning?”

I don’t know. He didn’t say anything.”

Do you ask why he want to meet you?”

I do. But he didn’t reply me back. I don’t even know how he got my number.”

Dayu and Yuuki looked at each other and then continued their eating.

 

 

 

 

To be continued