The Feeling

You Are Mine

It’s finally the first day of their working life. Dayu is working as a marketing at Alibaba. Alibaba is China’s leading e-commerce company, operating the world’s largest online marketplaces for both international and domestic trade. Wang Qing is working as a marketing at Liquid Impact. Liquid Impact is an event management company.

 

Despite their own nervousness, they were able to make good impression in front of their leaders and colleagues. They gained new friends easily. All in all, everything was going on smoothly.

 

 

Night at the apartment

 

Dayu was coming home at 07:00 PM. He was smiling happily in the kitchen. He bought McDonald on his way home and prepared himself to eat when the door of their apartment was opened.

 

I’m home,” Qing announced his arrival and went straight to the kitchen.

Qing… Welcome home,” Dayu smiled.

Wow, you bought burgers. Are some of these mine? I bought some too. Japanese food!”

Yes, it’s yours. Here, here, take it. How was it today at your office?”

Ah, yes, today was great. Here, for you.”

Thank you. Hahahaha… it’s quite weird eating burgers with Japanese food.”

It’s fine as long as our stomach are full,” Qing was grinning.

 

After dinner, they moved to the sofa and switched on the TV. They chatted a lot, drink a lot and laughed out loud. Today was a great day for both of them and they were feeling so high.

 

Suddenly, Qing was leaning his face so close to Dayu.

 

I’ve never realised that your eyes are so beautiful,” Qing said, leaning even closer to Dayu.

Dayu was feeling awkward. He turned his face and pushed Qing’s body away.

You’re too close for my comfort.”

What? I’m not that close! Are you afraid that I would kiss you?” Qing smirked, teasing Dayu.

Dayu blushed and stood up, but Qing was abruptly pulled Dayu’s hand so that he fell down on Qing’s lap. Dayu tried to escape himself, but failed. Qing backhugged Dayu tightly and kept him still. He whispered close to Dayu’s ear and that made Dayu blush even harder.

 

Why were you backing away from me?”

No, I’m not.”

That’s obviously a lie.”

Qing, you are drunk.”

No, I’m not drunk. Look at me.”

 

Dayu turned his head, but he didn’t dare to look at Qing’s eyes. Qing pulled Dayu’s chin up and looked at his eyes.

 

What do you want?”

You.”

 

Dayu was bewildered. The shocked was written all over his face. But then, Qing laughed. He laughed so hard and left Dayu speechless. Dayu was so red, ashamed and angry.

 

Dayu stood up, went to his room and locked it. Qing was still laughing. He followed Dayu and knocked the door. He said sorry, but no answer from Dayu. Qing knocked the door again, but it’s so silence. Qing stopped laughing, his face became serious.

 

Dayu, I’m sorry,” Qing plead. “I know I was wrong. Please. I’m sorry.”

Qing was feeling so bad. But he knew Dayu won’t open the door for him. At least for now. He gave up and went to his own room. He hoped everything will be alright tomorrow.

 

Dayu couldn’t sleep. He felt like crying. It was so cruel of Qing to play with him like that.

 

Qing couldn’t sleep. He knew he has gone too far with his jokes. He hoped Dayu could forgive him soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued