The Beginning

You Are Mine

Wang Qing and Feng Jian Yu are best friends since childhood at the age of 5 years old, from Kindergarten until University. Their hometown is in Tianjin. Their houses are side by side. They have never been separated until now. Now is the time when they are finally growing up into working adults. They attended Beijing Normal University and they were also in the same major which was Business School.

 

Dayu, do you want to live together with me?” Qingge suddenly asked.

Dayu was so surprised. “What? What do you mean?”

Since we are gonna work in the same city, why don’t we just live together?”

Aah, oh… I see. Of course, that would be great. We can divide the cost of apartment rent.”

That’s what I mean! Hahahaha… Let’s finish our dinner and get back to the dorm.”

 

Dayu knew that his feeling was one-sided. He has been in love with Qingge for the last 3 years. He recognised his own feeling as love when Qing has finally gotten himself a girlfriend. Eventhough it was just a 3 months relationship and then Qing broke up with his girl, it was enough to make Dayu felt broken-hearted.

 

Now that they are finally going to join different companies, Dayu felt somehow relieve that Qing was asking him to live together. Eventhough the meaning of living together in Dayu’s mind was of course different from Qing’s.

 

Night in the Dorm’s Lobby

 

Dayu, I’ve found some good place for us to live together. Do you wanna come with me to check the place tomorrow?”

No, no need. I trust you.”

Ehh? Why do you suddenly said that? When did you ever trust me about this kind of thing before? You just don’t wanna go out with me, right? Why? Do you have a date?”

Woa woa woa… Look at you. So many questions in one breath. I don’t have a date. I was just thinking of coming back to my hometown tomorrow.”

Really? Why did you never say this to me? Why all of a sudden?”

But I have already said it before to you when we were eating lunch 3 days ago. It was you who weren’t listening. You were busy flirting back then.”

When did I? I was just texting a junior.”

Yeah, yeah, I know. That’s why you shouldn’t just say anything to me, Mr. Wang.”

Fine. Let’s go back together!”

NO! I mean, it’s fine. I could go back by myself. You just go check the place, okay? I’m counting on you."

Okay then,” Qing answered, sulking. Dayu was rather delighted to see Qing’s sulky face.

Come on, big boy. When you came home 2 weeks ago, I couldn’t go because I had an interview. My first day at work will start less than 2 weeks, I wanna go home first before we move out to our new place.”

Alright. I understand. Bring me something good from our home, okay?”

Sure. I will, you can count on me for that.”

 

Qing was smiling again and he’s finally reaching up to his own room in the third floor. Dayu was headed to his dorm which was in the second floor.

 

What should I do? What will happen with us? I’m so afraid. It’s scary how much you could be fallen deeply in love with someone. Please, please, stop doing this to me, you stupid heart!

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued