Zhang Yong Xing

You Are Mine

Qing got up really early today and went to his office at 06:30. It’s not because he was still angry at Dayu that he purposely went out earlier and so he didn’t meet Dayu this morning. It was because his own boss suddenly asked him to go to Shanghai for two days. He said there is a business deal that needs to be taken care of, and because the Boss favour him so much, he thought Qing is the perfect person to handle it.

 

When Dayu finally wake up and when to the kitchen, he found a memo attach on the fridge.

 

I’m going to Shanghai for 2 days

Don’t be naughty

I’ll call after work

Love you <3

 

Dayu smiled. He was so glad that Qingge didn’t mad at him. But he was so sad and guilty about yesterday. Qing must have been waiting for him to spend the night together before he went to Shanghai today. Dayu smiled again looking at the memo. He wished his lover staying safe and got a great luck in Shanghai.

 

10:00, Shanghai

 

After 2,5 hours flight from Beijing to Shanghai, Qing was finally arrived at the airport. He rushed to take the taxi and went straight to the hotel that he booked a night before near Summit Property Development, the company in which he should handle today. He checked in and changed his shirt briefly.

 

Wang Qing was scheduled to has a meeting with the manager in charge at 11:00, so he sat quitely while reading on his paper at the lobby to wait for the manager. The Summit Property Development has been a frequent client of Liquid Impact. But somehow this event was different from their previous event. Normally they would request an event with formal and classy style. So this time when the management said that they want to have something different, Qing was sent to fulfill their request.

 

Mr. Wang Qing?”

Qing looked up and his eyes met a beautiful woman with a very charming smile. “I am Wang Qing.”

Please, follow me. We will meet Mr. Zhang Yong Xing.”

Mr. Zhang Yong Xing?”

Yes. Mr. Zhang Yong Xing is our General Manager.”

I’m sorry, but my manager said that the person in charge for the event is Mr. Huang Wei?”

Oh, yes that’s right. Manager Huang will also be there.”

Alright. I understand. Thank you.”

You’re welcome.”

Wang Qing followed the lady to the lift and they went upstairs to the 7th floor.

 

Mr. Zhang is one of the most handsome man that Qing ever encounter in his life. He admitted it. He is tall too, maybe almost the same height with Qing.

 

Such a charismatic and powerful man.

 

Mr. Zhang smiled and stood up from his chair. Mr. Huang who was sitting face to face with Mr. Zhang also stood up. They shook hands with Qing and let him sit on the chair beside Mr. Huang.

Glad that you’re here Mr. Wang,” Yong Xing said with his deep voice.

Even his voice is also nice. “Pleased to meet you, Sir.”

My name is Zhang Yong Xing, I’m the GM of this company, and this is Mr. Huang Wei. Maybe you already knew him from your own manager.”

Yes, Sir.”

Now, gentlemen. Let’s do business.”

 

18:30, Summit Property Development

 

The meeting last for a very long time. Even when they had lunch together, they still talked about the event. Qing was quite surprised that the GM himself wanted to give a hand for this project and he was a very detailed person.

Let’s go eat together,” Yong Xing said.

Thank you, Sir, but I have to go. My family has been waiting for me,” Mr. Huang politely declined the offer.

Oh, yes that’s right. Have a good evening, Mr. Huang. Good job today.”

Thank you, Sir.”

Mr. Huang excused himself and went out of the room.

So, what about you Mr. Wang? Do you want to have dinner together? I promise I won’t talk about work,” Yong Xing grinned.

Sure,” Wang Qing said with a smile.

 

They went to have a dinner at Da Marco, it’s a famous Italian restaurant in Shanghai.

Do you like Italian food Mr. Wang?”

I really like it, Sir.”

Great! Even if you don’t like it, I will still drag you here,” Yong Xing smiled sheepishly.

Wang Qing laughed and shook his head. Great person with great personality. It’s fun to work with him.

 

They talked a lot about their own life. Zhang Yong Xing is 30 years old, single, and live in a two bedrooms apartment near the office.

So, you also live by yourself in Beijing?”

Yes, err… no, not exactly by myself. I have a roommate.”

Ooh, a roommate? I have never had a roommate for my entire life. Is it fun to live with someone else?”

I don’t know about other people, but my roommate is also my bestfriend. So we live quite peacefully.”

That sounds great. If one day I visit Beijing, can I come by to your place?”

Sure, just give me a call, Sir.”

Perfect! Let’s hang out together some other time.”

My pleasure.”

 

21:10

 

I’ll drive you to your hotel. Where do you stay?”

Jin Jiang Hotel.”

Okay, come on.”

Yong Xing gave Qing a ride to the hotel, then they bid goodbye to each other.

 

Yong Xing drove his car away and went to his own apartment. He parked his car at the basement, but he didn’t get down from the car. He sighed and looked at his phone. He opened the gallery, smiling dreamily when he saw an old picture of him and his dear friend.

 

Beijing eh. It’s been a while.

 

 

 

 

To be continued