✌PROOFREAD - Seeing HIM in FULL Vision (by Zutrazelle)

✔✔TRAVERSE SHOP - REVIEW & PROOFREAD✔✔

STORY INFO

Seeing HIM in FULL Vision

Author: Zutrazelle
Genre(s): Romance, Fluff, Mystery
Story Status: Ongoing
No. of Chapters: 5


Green texts mean correction.

WARNING: If you are not the author of the story and you want to read it, a link to the story is given above. Do not read the story here.


PROLOGUE 

"Go away!" I spat. I was lucky enough to trip, but to be caught by two erts, really now? Does the universe hate me that much?

"Awe... She doesn't remember us, mate." The guy said to the shorter one. "Storage room. Does that ring the bell?"

I froze. They were-

*There are no grammatical errors up to this point.


CHAPTER 1

Fantagio High stood grand and tall, its aura gave the prestigious vibes everyone stated. I entered the building and saw students gawking at me.

It could be because of my fair skin (my brother said people are a er for those), or it could be my funky hair (I dyed it galaxy style this summer) or maybe because me face doesn't blend in with the crowd (make-up is itchy, so that's a no-no). The students stare reminded me of the incident earlier. I felt exposed and vulnerable.

I sighed as my grip on the straps of my backpack tightened. As soon as I did that, the students became silent. I looked at them in confusion. And then I heard them all whispering.

"It's Rocky..." A girl whispered.

"I'm doomed." Another one said.

"Good luck, new girl." They chorused. They looked at me from head to toe like I came from the sewer.

The doors suddenly swung open and a boy entered. His brown hair was messy, bad boy styleand his tie was sloppily tied, there were a few creases in his uniform and I can technically see why they fear him. He looked like a bad boy. He had this expressionless facade in his face.

There was something familiar about him. I couldn't just pin point what it is.


I walked inside the classroom, feeling intimidated by the stares of the students. Geez, can they do something else than stare at me like I'm some freak? I sighed as I went ahead to the teacher's table. The teacher stood up and looked at the class. She plastered a big smile on her face. "Class, we have a new student today." She started. The students leaned into their seats, some not interested at all.

"You can start introducing yourself-" Before the teacher could finish instructing me what to do, I grabbed a chalk and wrote my name on the board. I wrote my introduction on the board in an indecisive manner.

18

Yoon Chae Mi

 

M

E

 

Everyone looked at what I have written weirdly. Back in homeschool, my teacher would always teach me to express myself. And so I did. That's my way of introduction. I'm the kind that speaks louder through writing.

The teacher looked at me weirdly, her eyebrow arched in curiousity as she watched my every movement. It was scary to be honest.

I looked at her and asked her where my seat was. I had no intentions of giving a cute introduction. I just want to sit and get this over with. To be honest, this was kind of boring. Students marvel at me just because I'm homeschooled is pretty much weird. It's like I'm from another galaxy.

The teacher plastered a soft smile on her face before putting a hand on my shoulder, and pointing to the seat near the window. "That'll be your seat, Chae Mi." The teacher said, earning gasps from everyone in the class with the exception of me. I had no idea why everyone would just freak out like that. School and their perks. I just never learned to understand them.

I walked to my seat in peace, my backpack was slightly off my shoulder. When I finally settled down, the teacher opened to say something. But before she could start saying anything, the door bursted open like someone pounded it with a hammer. Looking at the door, my eyes were wide open. It was the boy again! The one that everyone keeps whispering about!

"New girl is dead." Someone in my back whispered. I keep a straight look as I listened to a what seems like gossip. "Rocky wouldn't like to find someone invading his property." Another whispered.

What? What are they talking about? Before I can even ask any questions, the guy walked to me. Oh nodon't tell me he's gonna walk over to my seat! He stared at me so intensely that I can see his strikingly brown orbs. It was quite pretty to be honestand I didn't break eye contact. His eyes didn't scare me, his glare didn't frighten meif anything, it gave me the feeling of comfort and peace. The guy finally broke eye contact and sat next to me. I could feel my cheeks flushed at the sudden intimacy. Our shoulders were merely in contact, much to my cheeks pleasure that it reddened so much.

He suddenly laid his head on the table and slept. It was pretty much flustering. I tried to keep my attention on the teacher, but I can't help but ponder over the boy beside me. Why is he being the topic of gossips? Why am I that curious about him? I stole a glance at the boy. His face was facing the window, which forbid me to see anything but his reflection. One of his eyes were open, looking at the view the window gave. I was pretty much shocked at how he could just fake up that he's sleeping. The boy was staring outside without a care in the world. From there, he looked so innocent.

The bell suddenly rang, disrupting the class. The boy sat up straight and messed up his hair a bit more. He didn't even glanced at the teacher before exiting the class.

I was arranging my books when a girl approached me.

"Hi! You're Chae Mi, right?" The girl asked. I hated her question. I mean, didn't I wrote it on the board earlier? Is it not that obvious? Not really caring, I nodded.

"Hi!" She said, her eyes glinting bright as she smiled at me. I looked at the girl from head to toe. "I'm Seolhyun." The girl said. She was smiling at me too sweetly.

"I'm sorry for being rude, but is there anything you need? I'm quite busy right now." I said, checking my watch. San Ha would absolutely kill me if I'm late on any of my classes. That's how punctual and caring my brother was. I sighed. The girl remained silent. I looked at her dumbly, awaiting for her answer.

"I'm the Campus Sweetheart, see. I need to tell you something. It's about Rocky." She said, her eyes glinting in a mischievous way. I got a bad feeling about this, but I gave in. "Who's Rocky?" I asked.

"You don't know?" She chuckled in a sweet manner. Oh sweet delight. "Rocky is the bad boy of this school." She said, looking at her nailswhich I noticed were painted blood red. "Stay away from him if you want to be safe. He's dangerous." Her warning sounded genuine, but I couldn't bring myself to trust her. There was something wrong in the way she speaks.

Without any manners, I just shrugged before leaving the classroom. I didn't like that girl one bit, although she claimed that she was the Campus Sweetheart.


CHAPTER 2

By the end of the day, I had come to learn that Rocky IS a bad boy. It was my brother, San Ha, who told me this.

"San Ha? Can I ask you a question?" I asked him. San ha was playing with his phone, probably texting his girlfriendYe Jin.

"You just asked me one, two if you'll count San Ha as an indirect one actually." I frowned at my brother's statement.

San Ha and I are fraternal twins. He was older than me for like, five minutes. Looking at us from afar, no one could have distinguished that we're actually related. We looked different.

"Um, I heard this boy-"

"You're gonna ask about Rocky, aren't you?" San Ha said effortlessly as he continued tapping his phone.

"How did you-"

"You're my twin sister, for crying out loud. I can read you like a map- actually, I can't. I at geography. What I meant is, I know you." San Ha said.

I stayed silent. Those were the rarest times when San Ha would say words of wisdom.

"Rocky..." San Ha started, not looking at me. "Is a feared boy in Fantagio High." That one word made Chae Mi stare at his brother in confusion. "No one knows exactly why, there's this rumor about him that was, well, I don't know exactly."

"Rumor? But... aren't rumors fake?" She asked. "Yeah, they are. But some rumors can be true..." San Ha said.

"Why are they so against him?" Chae Mi asked.

"I can rephrase that question for you, Chae." San Ha said. "Why are you so protective over him? I'm sure you two haven't even met anyways." I stopped. Why was I being protective. Maybe because that boy had caught a glimpse of my secret.

"San Ha..." I said. "No matter what, promise me you'll never go back to... you know..." I suddenly brought up. San ha finally stopped typing on his phone and looked at me.

"Chae..." San Ha said. "You met them again, haven't you?" He looked at me in such worriedness.

"Just promise me." I pleaded. San Ha sighed before saluting, indicating that he did promise.


CHAPTER 3

I soon learned the ropes of Fantagio High. I personally like the rooftop out of all places, to be honest.

The rooftop of the school is breathtaking. It looks aesthetically beautiful and peaceful. I had always found myself on the rooftop during lunch breaks. That is... one day, when I found myself there for another reason.

It was class time when it happened. I was in my chair, trying my best to stay awake. Suddenly, my phone chimed. Being careful so the teacher won't caught me, I pulled it out. A new message had been sent. Curious, I opened my phone to read the text.

From: Unknown Number

Be very careful now...

"Ssaem?" I asked, raising my hand. The teacher looked at me in confusion, her hand stopped writing.

"Yes," the teacher said. "Is there anything wrong, Chae Mi-ssi?" The teacher asked.

"I don't feel so good." I said. "Can I be excused?" I asked. The teacher must have noticed that I'm pale, because she nodded.

"Are you sure you can go there alone? Maybe-" "I can handle, ssaem." I said, walking out of the classroom.

Before I knew it, I was on the rooftop, crying my eyes out. This wasn't supposed to happen. I'm supposed to have a normal high school life, technically, a normal life. I didn't ask for adventure.

Suddenly, I heard the purring of cats. I am not friendly with cats, to be honest. Some might find it cute and totally adorable, but I just found cats hateful. They don't do anything at all! They just sit and watch as things unravel.

A white cat with a few brown patches on its body went towards me. It started purring and my hand. Chuckling, I carefully touched it—then started petting it.

"Stupid cat," I said. "What are you doing here?" The stupid cat purred at me for a response. Of course, how dumb can you get?

"I don't know why you're calling my cat stupid, but thanks for stopping him from jumping on the roof." A voice said. I know that voice! I heard it before. Looking at its source, my eyes widened. Messy brown hair, sloppily tied—it's... Rocky.

"Come here, Jungie." Rocky said, kneeling down with his arms open. "Come on, girl." The dumb cat, instead of getting this over with, had crawled to the top of my lap, holding on my skirt tightly.

"She likes you." Rocky said, flabbergasted.

"Well... can you help me here? Your cat is about to scratch my skirt open." I said, worried. Cats have claws okay, big sharp claws. Rocky must have gotten the hint because he bent over and grabbed the dumb cat (yes, I'm going to call it dumb) by the back and had landed it on the floor.

"Cats... they have claws... Claws that make them graceful, that won't hurt her." Rocky said, noticing the dazed look on my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Right there, I concluded that this Rocky is different from the Rocky people talked about...


CHAPTER 4

"What are you doing here?" He asked me as he settled down on the ledge. I was still sitting on the floor. I felt no need to get up, I mean, the text still bothers me. I'll probably get a new phone...

"I'm supposed to be in class, but then I didn't feel so good." I explained, excluding the text message part. "What about you?"

"Skipping classes." He said, flicking his hair with his fingers. I wonder what it would feel like to touch his hair, it looks really soft...

"I'm Minhyuk, by the way." He said, still not looking at me. "Thank you for saving my cat. She was about to jump off the roof when she suddenly went to your side. Thanks." He explained. I looked at the dumb cat who was purring. How I hate cats.

"I'm Chae Mi-" "I know." He cut me off. "You're the new kid."

"I honestly don't like being called that. I mean, I've been here for days, I'm still a newbie? Oh please!"

He suddenly flinched. "Wow, you're the first person to ever talk back to me." He chuckled. "Did I say that out loud? Oh my gosh..."

"You still are." He said. "You're one interesting kid..."

"Did I tell you I hate being called a kid too?" I asked him. He chuckled.

Now I was pretty sure that this wasn't the Rocky the students were talking about. I mean, this RockyI mean, Minhyuk, is interesting.

"You know, you're the first person to ever talk to me, I mean really." Rocky said, shocking me. This guy is an interesting person to talk to, I'm the first to talk to him? I'm honored, honestly.

"May I ask you a question?" I asked him. The dumb cat suddenly pounced on me for nothing. "You already asked one." He pointed out. Chuckling at his sarcasm, I petted the cat.

"Why are people afraid of you?" The smile vanished from his face, and I could feel the shivers that went through my entire body. The atmosphere had turned somewhat cold.

"Don't get into something that you can't handle, Yoon Chae Mi." He said. He fixed on me with a stern look. He went out of the balcony, leaving his dumb cat with.

"Your name is Jungie, huh?" I asked the dumb catsomehow feeling stupid.


DISCLAIMER: This is for proofreading purposes only.


Thank you for submitting your story to my shop! Tell me your thoughts about the review in the comments!