Chapter 2

Changed

 

Friends

Chapter 2: Friends

[Recap of Chapter 1]

“I mean, I’m sending her home.” Wangzi replied immediately.

“Sending her home? Which her?” Aaron tried to act blur.

“The girl I held on just now.” Wangzi replied immediately forgetting about the bet.

“Oh yes, you owe me a lunch.” Aaron said happily.

“Lunch?” Wangzi asked blurrily.

“You say you will go single for a week.” Aaron reminded him.

“Send her home doesn’t mean I’ll get into a relationship with her right?” Wangzi talked some senses into his brother.

“Oh fine, whatever.” Aaron said again.

[End of Recap]

After the girls finish the photoshoot, Aaron and Wangzi waited outside the studio for them.

“Babe, I got to go first, my boyfriend is waiting for me outside.” Amy informed Guigui.

“I knew it. Boyfriend is your top priority now.” Guigui teased Amy.

“Sorry.” Amy replied sheepishly.

“Alright, hurry and go meet your boyfriend now.” Guigui said to Amy.

“Bye, Babe.” Amy said happily as she ran outside to meet her boyfriend.

Guigui stayed behind awhile before she decided to go home, she walked outside and noticed a Mecerdez Benz sports car parked outside, upon closer look, it’s the guy who held on to her just now. Wangzi saw Guigui had come out; he then went down and offers to send her home.

“Miss, may I send you home?” Wangzi asked politely.

“But, we are not friends.” Guigui rejected him politely.

“Come on, strangers can also send strangers home right?” Wangzi insisted on sending her home.

“Well, in that case, thanks for the ride.” Guigui accepted Wangzi’s ride home.

[At the car]

“May I know what your name is?” Wangzi asked Guigui.

“I’m Guigui. What about you?” Guigui answered and asked Wangzi.

“I’m Wangzi. But please don’t call me Prince.” Wangzi joked with Guigui.

“Alright, I’m won’t call you Prince, Prince.” Guigui giggled and joked back with Wangzi.

“There you go again.” Wangzi act as if he is angry.

“Ok, I won’t call you Prince, please don’t be angry.” Guigui tried to pacify Wangzi.

“You really fell into my trap.” Wangzi laughed at Guigui.

“Oh, so you are joking with me.” Guigui said acting furious.

“Guigui.” Wangzi called out.

“Please don’t ignore me.” Wangzi called out again.

Guigui break into laughter and said, “It’s my turn to trick you, anyway, my house is just down the road.”

“You live there alone?” Wangzi asked out of curiosity.

“No, with maids and it’s not my house, it’s my godmother’s house.” Guigui answered.

Wangzi pulled over and asked, “So, can I have your number?”

Guigui laughed and said, “Sure, pass me your phone.”

Wangzi passed Guigui her phone, and Guigui pressed in her number and she miss call his number to her phone.

“Thanks.” Wangzi said to Guigui.

“I should be the one thanking you. Thanks for the car ride home.” Guigui replied Wangzi.

When Guigui head back home, Wangzi hopped into his car and drive back home happily. He was humming a song from the time he got Guigui’s phone, all the way till he reached home.

[At the Yan’s house]

“Looks like you got your target.” Aaron said to Wangzi.

“Hmm, where’s your girlfriend?” Wangzi asked confusedly.

“Amy said that she wanted to go home already.” Aaron replied.

“That’s early, usually, your girlfriend decided to go home only when you chased them home.” Wangzi teased Aaron.

“Tomorrow is a new semester. Hurry gets your sleep.” Aaron reminded Wangzi.

“Same to you.” Wangzi too remind his brother.