Chapter 8

Changed

 

Sick

Chapter 8: Sick

[Recap of Chapter 7]

“WANGZI! Why are you so silly to get drench in the rain?” Guigui asked hysterically as she helped him to dry his hair.

“Please don’t hate my brother, please.” Wangzi pleaded with Guigui.

Guigui stopped drying his hair and stood up, “I’m getting married next month.”

“What? Are you kidding me?” Wangzi said with a shock.

“I did it for his own good.” Guigui replied.

“He’s now half dead, anti-social.” Wangzi said again before he out.

“WANGZI! WANGZI!” Guigui shouted trying to wake him up.

[End of Recap]

Due to the fact that Wangzi is running a fever, she has no choice but to use Wangzi’s phone to call Aaron.

“Hello, Wangzi, where the hell are you?” Aaron shouted into the phone.

“I’m not Wangzi.” Guigui answered.

“Guigui?” Aaron exclaimed.

“Yes, Wangzi’s sick, could you please come and fetch him home?” Guigui asked, her heart ache whenever she speaks to Aaron.

“Ok.” Aaron replied and he hung the phone.

Guigui took Wangzi to the guest room, and then Wangzi started to sleep talk.

“Gui, I love you, I’m so silly to let my brother hurt you.” Wangzi said as he sleeps talk.

Guigui was stunned; she thought that Wangzi has long forgotten her. She took a wet towel and put it on Wangzi’s forehead. When she was about to leave, Wangzi pulled her and she fell on top of Wangzi. She tried to break free, but his grip is too strong. Not long later, the doorbell rang; Guigui finally broke free and open the door.

“He’s in the guest room on the second floor.” Guigui replied coldly.

She turned and leave, Aaron said something that stopped her “Is it too late to amend my mistake?”

Guigui stopped and really think for awhile, “Yes. From the start you passed me the cheque, my heart had already died.”

Aaron ran forward and hugged her from behind, “Please don’t leave me, after knowing you, I’m no longer a player. After you left me, I really regret it a lot; I hate myself for not cherishing you.”

Guigui was on the verge of breaking down, she holds back her tears and breaks free from Aaron’s hug, “It’s no use already, we can no longer be together, and everything is history now. Wangzi’s on the second floor, he’s running a high fever. Please take him to the doctor as soon as possible.”

“WANGZI! WANGZI! WANGZI, what’s so good about him?” Aaron said furiously.

“Do you know what you are talking about? He’s your brother.” Guigui replied disappointedly.

“I KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! SO WHAT HE’S MY BROTHER?” Aaron answered back angrily.

Guigui slapped him on his face, “OUT! I’ll take care of him, he don’t need you.” Guigui then pushed him out and close the door.

“Whatever, Wei Yu and Wangzi could do, I’m also capable of it.” Aaron murmured as he drive back home.

Guigui then went up to the room, she saw Wangzi sound asleep and assumed that he is sleeping, but actually, Wangzi heard everything that Aaron had said. Occasionally, Guigui would help him change the towel. Wangzi sleep talked again.

“Gui, I love you, but do you?” Wangzi said in his sleep.

[The next morning]

“Where am I?” Wangzi shouted.

“This is my house, have you forgotten?” Guigui came in and said to Wangzi.

“Why am I in your house then?” Wangzi asked again.

“You fainted after you got drench in the rain, and also you are running a fever.” Guigui said to Wangzi with a smile.

DING DONG!

Guigui went down to open the door.

“Why are you here?” Guigui asked coldly.

“To fetch my brother home, how is he?” Aaron asked in concern.

“He’s fine, Wangzi! Your brother is here.” Guigui replied and called out to Wangzi.

Wangzi rushed down and saw Aaron, “Hey bro!”

“Just nice, my fiancé is also coming to bring me out.” Guigui said out.

Both of them are starting to get jealous of Wei Yu.

[Outing with Wei Yu]

Wei Yu brought Guigui to the ferris wheel, they had so much fun on the ferris wheel. It was there, Wei Yu broke the news to Guigui. A news that made Guigui happy and grateful of Wei Yu.

“Guigui, Thanks for the time you have given me.” Wei Yu said gentlemanly

“Why are you talking about this?” Guigui said as she is confused.

“Guigui, let’s be friends, let’s cancel the marriage.” Wei Yu said to Guigui.

“Are you sure?” Guigui asked to confirm.

“Yes, very sure. We are both still young, we have not enjoyed, and it’s too early to get tied down.” Wei Yu explains to Guigui.

Guigui gave Wei Yu a hug and said, “Thanks!”