Chapter 11

Changed

 

Bits and Pieces

Chapter 11: Bits and Pieces

[Recap of Chapter 10]

They drove to Wangzi’s house, on the way there, Guigui started to remember some things, her head hurts terribly, some visions just surfaced.

“OUCH!” Guigui cried out as she held on her head.

Wangzi stopped the car, and tried to soothe her emotion.

“Are you okay?” Wangzi asked in concern.

[Some recap]
(Guigui’s POV)
I was on the way to whose house. Suddenly, the car rammed into a lorry. Glass shattered; I was thrown to the front. My head hits the dashboard and I out.

(End of POV)
[End of recap]

When Guigui is much better, they continue the journey to Wangzi’s house. When they reached the house, Wangzi immediately made a hot chocolate for her.

“Guigui, you take a seat here first.” Wangzi said to Guigui.

“Ok.” Guigui replied as she takes a sip of hot chocolate.

[End of Recap]

Aaron was out in school when Guigui and Wangzi went home. Wangzi was up in his room packing his clothes, while Guigui is walking around the house, she went up wanting to find Wangzi, but she went in the wrong room. Out of curiosity, she went to Aaron’s study room and find pictures of Aaron and her together. She flipped through a photo album and sees lots of picture of Aaron hugging her and kissing her. Wangzi walked past and saw Guigui inside Aaron’s room.

“Gui?” Wangzi called out.

Guigui closed the book immediately and looked up, “yes?”

“Why are you in my brother’s room?” Wangzi asked in a confused manner.

“This is your brother’s room?” Guigui replied too in a confused manner.

“Yes, anyway, do you have any recollection?” Wangzi asked again.

Guigui shake her head, “no, I still don’t remember I know him.”

“Nevermind then, let’s go.” Wangzi said as he took the initiative to hold her hands.

“Wangzi, can I ask you a question?” Guigui asked as they are walking out of the house.

“Yes.” Wangzi replied looking at her.

Guigui released his hands, “Why are there pictures of your brother and me in the room?”

Just nice, Aaron saw them and walked towards them.

“Wangzi.” Aaron called out.

Guigui turned and saw Aaron, her head starts to ache and she starts to cup her head with both of hands.

“AHHHH!” Guigui let out a scream.

Aaron rushed towards her and carries her in a bridal style into the house. Wangzi rushed to the kitchen and take a cup of water for her to drink.

(Guigui’s POV)

14 Feb 2009, it was Valentine’s Day and he brought me to the seaside resort. We had a great time playing at the seaside; we are splashing water at each other. At night, we changed and went to the seaside restaurant. At 11.59pm, the fireworks started and he gave me a ring carves with what name, I can’t see the name. His face is so blurred, I can’t see it.

(End of POV)

Upon seeing Wangzi, Guigui immediately hugged him tightly and weep on his shoulder.

“Wangzi, my head is so pain, it hurts a lot. I want to go home.” Guigui whispered into his ears.

“Ok, let’s go home.” Wangzi replied as he bid his brother goodbye while leading Guigui up of the door.

Guigui held on to Wangzi’s hand tightly. Aaron saw it and his heart break into a million pieces. He walked dejectedly up to his room. He slumped himself on the chair. He closes his eyes and sees the happier time between Guigui and him. Suddenly, his phone rang which jolted him from his supposed dream.

“Dude, come down to Million’s Club, got good stuff waiting for you.” Jiro say to Aaron.

“Alright.” Aaron replied before ending the call.

[At Million’s Club]

Aaron arrived and had a hard time finding Jiro. Flashes of Guigui started to surface, he then excuses himself and walked towards the exit. He then decided to give Guigui a call; he just wants to listen to her voice. Meanwhile, Guigui was having another headache again.

(Guigui’s POV)

The ring, I think I saw it just now. But where? Wangzi’s house! Yes, it’s at Wangzi’s house. That guy looks so familiar. The pictures. Yes, it’s the pictures. I’ve a relationship before with him.

(End of POV)

Guigui was jolted from her headache and she answers the call.

“Hello.” Guigui answered sleepily.

-Silence-

“May I know who are you?” Guigui asked again.

-Silence-

“If you are not going to say something, I’m going to end the call.” Guigui threatened the caller.

“You don’t need to know who I am; I just want you to know that I love you.” Aaron said and ends the call immediately.

Guigui look at her phone with a confused look.