Chapter 4

Changed

 

Crush

Chapter 4: Crush

[Recap of Chapter 3]

“Wangzi, let me ask you, are you serious about her?” Aaron test for Wangzi’s answer.

“Yes, why are you asking this question?” Wangzi replied confidently.

“Nothing, just randomly.” Aaron replied trying to think of his Amy.

[The next morning]

Guigui woke up looking around the room; just then Aaron came in and saw that she have woken up. Guigui immediately stood up but lose her footing; Aaron rushed and caught her in his arm again.

“How are you feeling now?” Aaron asked as he helped her up.

“Fine, Thanks for your bed.” Guigui replied jokingly.

Wangzi walked past and saw that Aaron is holding Guigui by her waist and thought that his brother also likes her. He decided not to confront his brother.

[End of Recap]

Ya Tou dialed Guigui’s number to ask where she was after waiting half an hour at the bus stop.

“GUI! Where are you?” Ya Tou shouted into the phone.

“I’m at Aaron’s and Wangzi’s house.” Guigui replied apologetically.

“For?” Ya Tou asked in a confuse state.

“I was sick yesterday, so they took care of me. I’m sorry for not contacting you.” Guigui apologize to Ya Tou profusely.

Soon, Guigui became the girls number 1 most hated girl but the guys number 1 angel. Guigui became much closer to Aaron then Wangzi. As she has to rush the project with Aaron, feelings start to develop between the both of them.

[Model Shoot with Amy]

“Amy, how’s you and your boyfriend?” Guigui teased Amy.

“Which one are you referring to?” Amy asked confusedly.

“Oh my god! How many do you have?” Guigui asked with wide open.

“My current one is Keith. I broke up with Aaron right after the first day of school.” Amy replied with a laugh.

“Babe, you changed boyfriend like changing clothes.” Guigui teased Amy.

[Lunch with Ya Tou]

“Ya Tou, are you in love with Wangzi?” Guigui asked her best friend.

Ya Tou nodded shyly and begged Guigui to keep it a secret.

“What about you, you have fallen for Aaron right?” Ya Tou asked her best friend.

Guigui nodded and shake her head, “Not really, sometimes yes, sometimes no.”

After realizing that Ya Tou loves Wangzi, she remembers about her dinner date with Wangzi.

[Dinner date with Wangzi]

“Gui, I’m outside your house now.” Wangzi called Guigui to inform her.

“Give me a minute, I’m coming out now.” Guigui answered as she dressed herself up.

When Guigui came out from her house, Wangzi was stunned by her beauty. They then went to a high class restaurant to have dinner.

“Why isn’t anybody in this restaurant?” Guigui asked confusedly.

“I’ve booked the whole restaurant.” Wangzi whispered into her ears.

They then danced and have dinner together. Even though Guigui came from a rich family, she no longer has such high class dinner after leaving home three years ago. When their dinner is about to end, Wangzi then confessed his love for her.

“I, Wangzi, am here to confess my love for the beautiful lady in front who captures my heart upon our first meeting.” Wangzi said sweetly to Guigui.

Guigui was lost for word; she was stunned and shocked at the same time. She knew that she should not get into a relationship with her best friend’s crush.

“Guigui, will you be my girlfriend?” Wangzi asked sincerely.

Guigui ponder for awhile before she said, “Sorry, no. I’m sorry.” She rejected him and she ran out of the restaurant. Wangzi was shocked, his heart break but he did not want her to hate him, and so he decided not to ask again until the time is right.

[Over at the Yan’s house]

“How did your confession went along?” Aaron asked his brother in concern.

“She rejected me.” Wangzi replied dejectedly.

“WHAT? REJECTED?” Aaron exclaimed with a shock.

“Yes, the first girl ever to reject me.” Wangzi replied again appearing more dejected.

“Come on, there’s still other ‘flowers’ in the ‘garden’.” Aaron comforted him.

Guigui went home and changed, she lies on her bed, and her mind is full of Aaron. The moment she blinked her eyes, another image of Aaron would surfaced. She tossed around the bed but could not get a wink, she decided to log onto the internet.

(L) Guigui says: Can’t sleep too?

A A R O N says: Yea

(L) Guigui says: How’s Wangzi?

A A R O N says: He’s sad but it’s alright, he will get over it soon.

(L) Guigui says: I’m sorry.

A A R O N says: For?

(L) Guigui says: For hurting your brother.

A A R O N says: *laughs* It’s alright. Don’t blame yourself.

(L) Guigui says: Alright, at least now I feel much better.

A A R O N says: if that’s so, got sleep now, there’s still school tomorrow.

(L) Guigui says: Ok. Same to you. Goodnight.

A A R O N says: Goodnight.

Guigui logged off and sleep peacefully.