Chapter 17

Changed

 

Sadness (Part 2)

Chapter 17: Sadness (Part 2)

[Recap of Chapter 16]

“To be exact, it’s EX-boyfriend.” Guigui interrupted the conversation.

“Who are you then?” Aaron asked.

“I’m her boyfriend.” Xiao Yu replied and turned to kiss Guigui on her lip to prove to them.

Aaron’s face turned red and pulled Xiao Yu away and punched him on the face. Wangzi and Guigui immediately pulled the both of them apart.

“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?” Guigui shouted angrily at Aaron.

Wangzi then tried to calm Aaron down.

“I’m not going to forgive you for this!” Guigui replied angrily and helped Xiao Yu up.

“Gui!” Wangzi called out.

“FINE! Since you want the reason right; the reason is - I’m just toying with the both of you. Happy?” Guigui said agitatedly and pulled Xiao Yu away.

[End of Recap]

Xiao Yu knew that Guigui is upset, so he drove her to the beach. He accompanied her all along till midnight. As the wind is blowing strongly, Xiao Yu took off his jacket and put it over Guigui’s shoulder.

“Why didn’t you ask me, what happen to the two guys and me?” Guigui asked softly.

“If you wanted to tell me, you will tell me eventually.” Xiao Yu replied looking at Guigui.

“I met the two guys when I’m working as a model; they are also from my class. I’ve a relationship with the guy who hits you. We broke up after some incident. His brother loved me all along, we have a brief relationship but I don’t want to cause the two brothers to hate each other, I then decided to leave them. Plus, at that time, I found out about my illness. I’m really depressed.” Guigui said as tears flows down the corner of her eyes.

Xiao Yu then helped to wipe off the tears and pulled her into his embrace, “Don’t cry.”

(At the hotel)

“I’m going back tomorrow.” Aaron said to Wangzi.

“You are giving her up?” Wangzi asked Aaron.

“Do you think I want to?” Aaron questioned Wangzi.

“I don’t know, but I’m going back tomorrow too.” Wangzi replied back.

(Aaron’s POV)

I love you even though you said all this.
I will win you back eventually.

(End of POV)

[The next morning]

Aaron and Wangzi woke up early and head to the airport. Guigui woke up with a bad headache; Xiao Yu passed by and immediately walked towards her.

“Is it your head is hurting you again?” Xiao Yu asked in concern.

Guigui nodded her head as she hold on to her head, the pain was unbearable. Xiao Yu’s heart shattered upon seeing tears streaming down her eyes, he pulled her into his embrace and consoled her. While Aaron and Wangzi reached Taiwan, they went back home to get ready to going back to school the next day. When Guigui’s headache is better, Xiao Yu took her out. It is evident that Guigui had a fun day as it was the first time; the two brothers are completely out of her mind. Xiao Yu then drove her to the seaside to watch fireworks, when the fireworks ended, Xiao Yu then initiate…

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Xiao Yu asked sincerely.

Guigui pondered for awhile, she looked at the bracelet ‘he’ gave to her and she looked at Xiao Yu again. She wanted to try, but she was afraid it will only hurt him more.

“Are you able to leave everything here in Japan?” Guigui asked Xiao Yu.

“Yes.” Xiao Yu nodded his eyes and gave her a smile to assure her.

“I’m going back Taiwan tomorrow.” Guigui said sternly.

“Alright, I’ll follow you.” Xiao Yu did not even think and agreed to follow her back.

Guigui’s stern face slowly broke into a happy face, her eyes flowed down with tears of joy, slowly smiles and she hugged Xiao Yu immediately.

“Why are you so silly to follow me back?” Guigui asked softly as she cried.

“Because I love you.” Xiao Yu replied and smelling her hair. He slowly removes the hug and gave her a kiss on her lips. They then shared a passionate kiss.

A few minute later, the cute little couple walked hand in hand back to the car when Guigui realises that the bracelet is missing. She panicked and searched high and low for the bracelet.

“What are you finding?” Xiao Yu asked with a face full of confusion.

“The bracelet, I think I’ve dropped it.” Guigui replied as fear starts to overcome her body.

“I’ll buy you a new one tomorrow, it’s raining soon.” Xiao Yu tried to coax Guigui to give up.

“N – No, the bracelet was given by Aaron to me.” Guigui said out forgetting that Xiao Yu is already her boyfriend.

Guigui knew that she had said the wrong thing, she turned to looked at Xiao Yu, she gave up searching and walked towards Xiao Yu holding his hand, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t think of him, I shouldn’t, I’m a bad girlfriend.”

Xiao Yu remained silent, it is obvious that he is hurt as tears dropped onto Guigui’s hand, Guigui held up his head and wipe off his tears, “I know that it is impossible to ask you to forget him that fast.”

“Maybe it’s really fated that god wants me to forget him, let’s go home.” Guigui suggested.

They reached home and Guigui informed Xiao Yu’s mum that she is going back tomorrow, cutting short the trip which is originally one month. When everyone is asleep, Xiao Yu went out to the beach to look for the bracelet before she leaves to Taiwan.