Chapter 21

Changed

 

Quarrel (Part 1)

Chapter 21: Quarrel (Part 1)

[Recap of Chapter 20]

“Why don’t we start over again?” Aaron asked.

Guigui stopped and ponder for a while, she nodded her head and look into his eyes. Aaron realised that she had accepted him again and was thrilled. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

“I promise you that I won’t hurt you again. I swear.” Aaron whispered into her ears.

Wangzi overheard everything, he was happy that Guigui had accepted his brother again, but at the same time, he was dejected that Guigui is in a relationship already. He knew that no matter what, he cannot win his brother. He went into the room, the moment they saw Wangzi, they immediately released each other from the hug.

“It’s okay. I won’t be sad, I’m more than happy that you two are together again.” Wangzi said forcing out a smile.

“You’ll find the right girl.” Guigui encouraged Wangzi.

[End of Recap]

Not long after they started the relationship, Guigui moved in to stay with Aaron while Wangzi decided to further his studies in the states where his parent were. Aaron and Guigui often stick with each other. Things are often sweet in the beginning, after five months staying together, problems started arising.

“Where are you always coming home late, do you know that I’m bored?” Guigui questioned Aaron.

“I’ve to accompany my brothers right? You can always find your sisters when you are bored.” Aaron replied back annoyingly.

“Are you annoyed with me?” Guigui asked him noting his annoyed face.

“I’ve just come back and you started questioning me.” Aaron did not give an answer but changed the topic.

“Forget it then.” Guigui replied turning and walking away.

She walked to the study room and closes the door. She sat on the chair and started to think about what the doctor say today.

(Flashback)

“Congratulation, you are two months pregnant.” The doctor said to a stunned Guigui.

“Are you sure?” Guigui was not convinced.

“Yes, the checks stated that you are two months pregnant.” The doctor repeated herself.

“Oh, ok. Thanks doctor.” Guigui replied.

(End of Flashback)

She her stomach, “Baby, forgive mummy. I really wanted so much to bring you to the world, but I’m too young to do this. I’m sorry.”

Guigui walked to her room and asked Aaron who is drying his hair, “Do you use protection when we did that?”

“Of course.” Aaron replied confidently.

“Are you sure?” Guigui asked again.

Aaron felt a little guilty and replied, “Only once.”

Guigui looked pissed, “You promised me to use protection right?”

“That night, we are both drunk.” Aaron answered back.

Guigui sat on the bed and refused to talk to Aaron.

“Don’t tell me, you are pregnant?” Aaron asked Guigui.

“So what, I’m going to abort it anyway.” Guigui answered back confidently.

“Why?” Aaron looked shocked with her answer.

“I’m too young, and I don’t want your parents to think that I’m those kinds of girls.” Guigui replied looking at Aaron.

“They will understand, are you afraid that I’m won’t bear the responsibility? If you are afraid, let me tell you, I’ll definitely bear the responsibility.” Aaron said and held on to her hands.

“I, I seriously don’t know. We are both young. I’ve not finish my studies yet, you too. The baby will only cause more problems for us.” Guigui removed his hands and started walking up and down the room.

“Why are you so selfish?” Aaron replied angrily.

“Who is the one who is selfish?” Guigui shouted back.

“The baby is innocent. Fine. I’m the one at wrong, are you happy?” Aaron said raising his voice.

“Forget it; I don’t want to quarrel with you. I’m going out.” Guigui said walking out of the door.

Guigui was walking down the neighbourhood when she saw a woman who slipped and fell. She rushed to her aid immediately. She dialled for the ambulance after realising that her blood is flowing down from her thigh. She went to the hospital with her to hear that she had lost her baby. At that moment, she could feel the sadness, this then pose as a wake up call for her. She decided to keep the baby. She went home to tell the good news to Aaron. She walked to the study room to find Aaron reading a book. She hugged him from behind and leans on his back.

“I’m sorry. I’ve decided to keep the baby.” Guigui said happily.

Aaron did not reply but removed her hands and walked away.

“I’ve already apologise to you. What’s more do you want?” Guigui was angry with his action.

Aaron did not answer but to walk to his room.