Chapter 16

Changed

 

Sadness (Part 1)

Chapter 16: Sadness (Part 1)

[Recap of Chapter 15]

(Guigui’s POV)

It’s him.
The guy I like in primary school.
I’ve met the guy I once like again.
But I still like ‘him’.
Are we fated to be together?

(End of POV)

[The next morning]

Guigui is wheeled into the surgery room with Xiao Yu accompanying her. Meanwhile, the two brothers just reached Japan and is finding around for Guigui.

“Don’t worry; I’ll wait outside for you.” Xiao Yu assured Guigui and gave her a peck on her forehead.

Guigui smiled back slowly releasing her grip from his hands. After a few hours, Guigui was wheeled out from the surgery room, all along, Xiao Yu accompany her till the time she is awake. Guigui slowly opens her eyes and she saw Xiao Yu standing right in front of her. Xiao Yu poured a glass of water for her to clear .

[End of Recap]

“You have been accompanying me since the start of my surgery?” Guigui asked.

“Yea, how’s the surgery. Is it painful?” Xiao Yu asked in concern.

“A little, but now it’s much better already.” Guigui replied with a laugh.

Meanwhile, the two brothers are still searching high and low for Guigui. They checked after private hospital in Japan. When they realise that Guigui is not in any of the private hospital, they shift their attention to the public hospital. Three days later, Guigui is able to be discharge from the hospital. Xiao Yu came and pick her up, but fate play a trick on them, when Guigui is discharged two hours ago, the two brothers just arrived at the hospital.

“Gui, where are you staying currently?” Xiao Yu asked Guigui.

Guigui shook her head, “I don’t know, the moment I reached Japan, I went to the hospital immediately.”

“Why don’t you come and stay with me instead? Don’t worry, my mum stays with me too.” Xiao Yu tries to assure Guigui.

(At the hospital)

“May I know if you have a patient by the name of Wu Ying Jie?” Wangzi asked the nurse.

“Hold on.” The nurse checked the records.

“Yes. But she has been discharged two hours ago.” The nurse replied.

(Back to Xiao Yu and Guigui)

“If it’s alright, I’ll stay with you for the moment.” Guigui replied with a smile.

“Sure.” Xiao Yu answered happily.

Xiao Yu then drove Guigui to his house, where he lives with his mother.

“Mum, I’ve bring one friend back to stay with us for the moment.” Xiao Yu said to his mother.

“Oh, It’s you. Guigui? Am I right?” Xiao Yu’s mother said to Guigui.

“Yes. Hello Auntie. Sorry for causing any inconvenience” Guigui replied apologetically to his mother.

“It’s okay, silly girl. I’ve not seen you for years. You looked much pretty now.” Xiao Yu’s mother said to Guigui.

“Thanks auntie.” Guigui said to his mother.

Xiao Yu then brings Guigui up to her room. When Guigui have finished unpacking, Xiao Yu then bring her around Japan. When they are touring around, Guigui spotted the two brothers, she immediately froze and whisper to Xiao Yu.

“Can you please act as my boyfriend? I’ll tell you the reason later.” Guigui whispered to Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu did not reply but held her hands and walked around the streets. Aaron turned and saw Guigui with an unknown guy holding hands. He pulled Wangzi and walked towards Guigui.

“Why did you leave just like this?” Aaron confronts Guigui.

“Gui, tell us the reason please.” Wangzi begged Guigui.

“May I know who are you two?” Xiao Yu asked the two brothers.

“I’m her boyfriend.” Aaron replied angrily.

“To be exact, it’s EX-boyfriend.” Guigui interrupted the conversation.

“Who are you then?” Aaron asked.

“I’m her boyfriend.” Xiao Yu replied and turned to kiss Guigui on her lip to prove to them.

Aaron’s face turned red and pulled Xiao Yu away and punched him on the face. Wangzi and Guigui immediately pulled the both of them apart.

“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?” Guigui shouted angrily at Aaron.

Wangzi then tried to calm Aaron down.

“I’m not going to forgive you for this!” Guigui replied angrily and helped Xiao Yu up.

“Gui!” Wangzi called out.

“FINE! Since you want the reason right; the reason is - I’m just toying with the both of you. Happy?” Guigui said agitatedly and pulled Xiao Yu away.