Chapter 14

Changed

 

Leaving

Chapter 14: Leaving

[Recap of Chapter 13]

“He’s my ex-boyfriend, unlike any other couple, we did not kiss, and we just merely held each other hands. We broke up before knowing you.” Guigui replied holding back her tears.

Aaron then pulled her into his embrace, “promise me, and please don’t leave me.”

Guigui release herself from his embrace, “I can’t promise you, but I – I’ve fall for…”

Just then a thunder struck silencing what Guigui wanted to say.

“What you say?” Aaron asked after not hearing what Guigui had said initially.

“I say, I’ve fall for …” Guigui have not finish her sentence before another thunder struck again.

[Guigui’s POV]

It is fate? Fate wants me to leave them both?

[End of Guigui’s POV]

[End of Recap]

The doorbell rings again, Guigui went to open the door; it was Wangzi.

“Aaron?” Wangzi asked with a surprised face.

“Come and join us for dinner.” Wangzi signaled Aaron to the dining room.

“You two have a talk first; I’ve to go to the phone to inform my parents.” Guigui excuses herself.

[Inside Guigui’s room]

“Hello dad, I’ve remember everything!” Guigui informed her parents happily.

“Is it? That’s good. Do you need anything else?” Mr Wu replied excitedly.

“Dad, I need you to buy me 1 ticket to Japan immediately.” Guigui requested her father.

“What happen? It’s not safe for you to go there alone; moreover, you have just recovered.” Mr Wu wanted to reject her offer.

“Dad, I beg you, I need some time alone.” Guigui pleaded with her father.

“Girl, I don’t think I’ll agree to it.” Mr Wu rejected her pleading.

“Dad, I need to get myself off the two brother’s life. I’ve intruded into their lives and disrupted their peaceful lives.” Guigui reason it out with her father.

“If that’s the case, how long do you want to go?” Mr Wu agreed to her reasons.

“One month. Please do not tell them, if it’s possible, I hope to leave the country within tomorrow.” Guigui said urgently.

“Alright, the earliest ticket is 8am tomorrow.” Mr Wu informed Guigui.

“Ok. Thanks dad. I’ll come back home to collect the tickets.” Guigui said to her father before heading back down to the dining area.

“I’m back.” Guigui said as she sits beside Wangzi.

“Here’s your spaghetti. Hurry and eat it, else it will be cold.” Wangzi said to Guigui with concern.

After finishing their dinner, Aaron excuses himself and went home while Guigui and Wangzi went back to their own room to rest.

[The next morning]

*Knock Knock*

Wangzi knock on Guigui’s door a few times, he checked on his watch, 9am. After his knock went unanswered, he opened the door to see it is an empty room. The bed is neatly packed; there are two letters on her bed. One is for Aaron, another is for him.

[Flashback]

Guigui stayed up the night to pack her clothes and write the letters for the brothers. She looked at her watch, it was 5am. She hurriedly changed and head down to her parent’s place.

*Ding Dong*

“Hey, Gui, you are early.” Mr Wu greeted his daughter.

“Dad, please don’t tell them where I go. I’ll call you once I reach there.” Guigui said to her father giving him a hug before she departs to the airport.

[End of Flashback]

Wangzi tore open the envelope and read through the letter.

Dear Wangzi,

By the time you read this letter, I’ve already leave the country. Don’t bother to look for me. Thanks for the time you have spent to look for me and helping me to remember everything. The first time I saw you, I really thought that you are my soulmate, but it turns out that you are not the one. Even though we are together for a very short time, I really enjoy the time. Promise me not to quarrel with your brother. Take care.

With love,
Guigui

When he finished reading it, he immediately head back home and pass the letter to him.

*DING DONG*

“You are early.” Aaron yawned as he greeted Wangzi.

“Guigui left the country already.” Wangzi said to Aaron.

Aaron turned and looked at Wangzi with his face shocked; Wangzi then passed him the letter.

Dear Aaron,

Sorry for hurting you again and again, first, I forgot you. Now, I’ve left you. I really don’t want to intrude into both of your lives again. Thanks for the sweet memories that you have gave me. Those are the happiest time I have. But all this will eventually come to an end. Maybe we are not meant to be together. Maybe, you will find your soulmate after I left. Promise me not to find me again. Take care.

With love,
Guigui