Chapter 6

Changed

 

Revenge

Chapter 6: Revenge

[Recap of Chapter 5]

Aaron woke up to find that Guigui have gone home. She decided to give Guigui a surprise visit but he found out about her secret instead.

“What do you want?” Guigui shouted at Li Quan.

“Nothing, I just miss you after breaking up for one year.” Li Quan answered as he hugged Guigui from behind.

“Can you please leave me alone now? Here’s the cheque. Please go.” Guigui said to Li Quan.

After Li Quan walked off, Guigui plunge onto the sofa and cried. She is guilty of cheating on Aaron. Aaron then went home and acted as if he knew nothing. But as a player, he hated to be cheated. He decided to take his revenge tonight.

[End of Recap]

As usual, Guigui heads to Aaron house after finishing her model shoots. Wangzi and Ya Tou are hardly home as they rather have fun outside. By the time Guigui reached Aaron’s house, it was already 7pm.

“Dear!” Guigui called out after a day out at work.

Guigui looked around the house but could not find him; she then went to his room where she found Aaron. Aaron then hugged her from behind. Guigui did not sense anything wrong. Aaron then kissed her and pushed her to the bed.

“No. Please. No.” Guigui cried out. She struggles to break free from his embrace.

Aaron continue and was about to strip her but he saw her eyes filling with tears. He then let her go; he wrote a cheque and passed it to her.

“What do you treat me for?” Guigui asked Aaron angrily.

“Every girl who gets into a relationship with me just wants my money, nobody is exceptional.” Aaron replied coldly.

“Money? Do you think I don’t have?” Guigui said angrily to Aaron.

“It’s because you don’t have it, that’s why you embark on a relationship with me!” Aaron shouted back at Guigui.

“This cheque, I don’t want it. Let’s break up.” Guigui said to Aaron, her heart shattered into a million pieces, tears formed around her eyes. She tears up the cheque and cried when she left the room.

[Over at the Wu’s house]

“So where is Guigui now?” Mr Wu asked his assistant – Blackie.

“Guigui is currently studying at Celebrities High School.” Blackie reported.

“Get her back today.” Mr Wu informed Blackie.

“Yes, Director.” Blackie replied Mr Wu.

[The next day]

Guigui went to school as usual, except that today, her eyes are much puffier. Ya Tou asked her what happened but Guigui just keep mum about it. Class started as usual, Aaron and Guigui are very quiet today. Ya Tou and Wangzi are as usual, chattier. It was miss cherry’s lessons when Blackie came in and asked for Guigui.

“Miss Cherry, may I look for Guigui?” Blackie asked.

“Who are you?” Miss Cherry asked Blackie.

“I’m the assistant from the Wu’s Inc. I’ve some urgent matter to look for Guigui.” Blackie said to Miss Cherry.

“Alright. Guigui. The Wu’s Inc is looking for you.” Miss Cherry said to Guigui.

The class soon became full of chattering as they knew how rich the Wu’s Inc is. They did not know what Guigui had to do with the Wu’s Inc.

“Young lady, Mr Wu is asking for you.” Blackie informed Guigui.

Guigui did not reply and went back to class.

“Young lady, Mrs Wu misses you a lot.” Blackie said to Guigui in front of the class.

“YOUNG LADY?” one of the girls gossip to another girl.

“She’s the daughter of the Wu’s Inc!” one of the guys gossip to another guy.

“I said before three years ago, I shall repeat it now. I’M NOT GOING HOME!” Guigui shouted to Blackie.

“Young lady, you forced me.” Blackie asked two bodyguards to get hold of Guigui.

Aaron saw it and found out that she mistook her love as greed and was really very sorry to her. When the bodyguards came to catch Guigui, Aaron tried to protect her, but was pushed away by Guigui.

“Get away from me!” Guigui shouted at Aaron.

“Don’t hold me; I can walk on my own.” Guigui shouted at the bodyguards.

“Sorry to disturb the class, Miss Cherry.” Blackie apologize to Miss Cherry politely.

As soon as class ended, Aaron went to her house to find her, but only to find out that she have moved back home. Wangzi was sitting at the couch waiting for Aaron.

“You are back home. Where is she now?” Wangzi asked Aaron.

“She moved back home already.” Aaron replied dejectedly.

“One of my girls told me that Guigui had already applied to quit school.” Wangzi informed Aaron.

“Is it?” Aaron said and appears much sad.

“What did you do to her, she appear so angry and mad at you today?” Wangzi asked Aaron.

“I was a jerk to mistaken her love as greed. I passed her a cheque.” Aaron replied.

“You must be kidding. That’s why she is so angry with you!” Wangzi replied with a shock.