Chapter 24

Changed

 

Author note + Quarrel (Part 4)

Yippie, majors are over and now i'm free. But there is one thing i ought to tell you readers. My updates will be slower cause i lost some inspiration in continuing the story. And one reader ask if there will be two ending, GUILUN and GUIWANG. The answer is NO. Reason being, the story at the back will focus on GUILUN. But don't worry, i know that i always write GUILUN story so i'm now writing a GUIWANG ONLY and a GUILUN ONLY stories. The forewords will be posted up soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 24: Quarrel (Part 4)

[Recap of Chapter 23]

Guigui and Wangzi then spent time to catch up with each other. Wangzi also knew that Guigui wasn’t happy at all in the states. On the surface, Guigui appeared happy but the truth is she’s not happy at all.

“Wangzi, I would like to go back to Taiwan to give birth.” Guigui suggested since Aaron wanted time to cool off.

“But don’t you need to discuss with brother first?” Wangzi said trying to let Guigui change her mind.

“It’s ok, the stomach is mine, and I can go where I want to give birth.” Guigui answered her heart hurts to recall what Aaron had said.

“But…” Wangzi tried to persuade Guigui.

“Wangzi, don’t try to persuade me. I’ve made up my mind already.” Guigui said to Wangzi.

[End of Recap]

After staying in the hospital for three days, Guigui was eventually discharged. She wanted so much for Aaron to pick her up but the one who picks her up is Wangzi instead.

“Why, I’m not the one you waiting for?” Wangzi teased Guigui.

“Nothing, Wangzi, I’m going back tomorrow.” Guigui informed Wangzi.

“What’s the hurry?” Wangzi exclaimed.

“If I continue to stay here, the quarrel with Aaron will be more frequent.” Guigui complained to Wangzi.

(In the Yan’s house)

“Guigui, how are you?” Mrs Yan asked eagerly.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.” Guigui answered softly.

“Go up and rest, I’ll bring the tonic soup to you later.” Mrs Yan informed Guigui.

“Wait, Auntie, thanks for taking care of me, but I’m going back tomorrow.” Guigui said to Mrs Yan.

“What happen? Aren’t you happy to stay here?” Mrs Yan asked in a panic.

“Nothing, Auntie, Aaron and me needs some time to cool off. I’ll bring the baby back after I give birth.” Guigui said to Mrs Yan.

Guigui then proceeded up to her room to pack her stuff. Mrs Yan on one hand is worry about her, but on the other hand, she knew that things between Aaron and her have gone sour. It’s also a good choice for her too.

“Mum, I’m back.” Aaron called out to his mother.

“Aaron, Guigui is moving back tomorrow.” Mrs Yan informed Aaron.

Aaron then hurried up to the room. He saw Guigui packing her stuff.

“Why are you always so selfish?” Aaron asked Guigui.

“Selfish?” Guigui answered back.

“Why didn’t you care for my feeling?” Aaron raised his voice.

“I didn’t care for your feeling? Are you sure, Mr Yan.” Guigui argued.

Aaron remained silent.

“Nothing to say right, if I didn’t care about your feelings, I’ll not take down the ring around my neck, if I didn’t care about your feelings, I’ll not move here with you. If i…” Guigui said to Aaron.

Without waiting for Guigui to finish her sentence, Aaron ran and hugged her from behind, “Please do not leave. Please.”

Guigui removed his hands, “It’s too late, my mind has decided. You are right, we need time to cool off. Treat it as a cooling period.” Guigui said to Aaron.

“Why didn’t you give me a chance?” Aaron asked as tears starts to form.

“Chance? I have given you a lot, it did not cherish it.” Guigui answered back.

“I love you, I’ll wait for you.” Aaron murmured as tears fall.

“We can contact each other through webcam.” Guigui said to Aaron.

(The next morning)

Wangzi sent Guigui to the airport, he tries to persuade Guigui to stay, but Guigui is still standing firm on her decision. Guigui then proceeded to the gate, but before she leave.

“I’ll call you when I reach Taiwan.” Guigui informed Wangzi.

Wangzi nodded and wave her goodbye. After a few hours, Guigui reached Taiwan. She kept mum about her return from her parents to avoid them from asking. She phoned Wangzi to tell her that she had reached safely. After Guigui left the states, she would contact Aaron via webcam every night, their quarrel stopped and they are happy. But during one of the webcam session, Aaron made a request.

“Can I come back to accompany you one month one month before you give birth?” Aaron requested.

Guigui ponder but eventually nodded her head and broke into smile.

They chat with each other every night without fail for three months. But one night, Aaron “disappeared” online. Guigui was worried sick. She wanted to phone him when the doorbell rang.