Chapter 5

Changed

 

Secret

Chapter 5: Secret

[Recap of Chapter 4]

A A R O N says: *laughs* It’s alright. Don’t blame yourself.

(L) Guigui says: Alright, at least now I feel much better.

A A R O N says: if that’s so, got sleep now, there’s still school tomorrow.

(L) Guigui says: Ok. Same to you. Goodnight.

A A R O N says: Goodnight.

Guigui logged off and sleep peacefully.

[End of Recap]

[The next day]

Wangzi arrived school with Aaron to find his table filled with love letters and present again. One of the love letters came from Ya Tou. He was still nursing his wound but tried to act as if he’s alright. Guigui came in alone and saw that her desk too was filled with love letters and present; she put aside the love letters in her bag and kept the present as class is starting soon.

[One week later]

Wangzi and Guigui became less awkward now. They are chatting when Aaron came and date Guigui. Although Wangzi did feel jealous at first, he stills thinks that Aaron is still a better choice after all for Guigui. But he never knew that Aaron is just playing around with her.

[Dinner date with Aaron]

“Where are we going today?” Guigui asked Aaron innocently.

“Somewhere special.” Aaron replied.

They soon reached the destination – the beach. The sun are filled with candles which symbolise a heart shaped lighted. Guigui was stunned and happy. Aaron then hugged her from behind.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Aaron asked sincerely.

Guigui nodded, her eyes filled with tears.

“Why are you crying, silly girl.” Aaron asked as he helped to wipe off the tears.

“Tears of joy, have you heard of it?” Guigui joked with Aaron.

After getting into the relationship, everyone is the school knew about it. Some are envy of them, but most of them are jealous of them. Not only Aaron and Guigui got together, Wangzi decided to try out with Ya Tou. Very soon, they have being together for three months. One day, Wangzi and Ya Tou have gone out to watch movie, Aaron and Guigui then decided to stay at home to watch movie.

“Darling, what movie you want to watch?” Aaron asked Guigui.

“Any movie will do.” Guigui said to Aaron.

Aaron did not know that Guigui is afraid of horror movie. When they are watching half way through, Guigui then realize that it was a horror movie.

“Don’t tell me, we are watching horror movie?” Guigui asked while cuddling around Aaron’s arm.

“Yes. Why?” Aaron answered.

“Nothing.” Guigui replied as she closes her eyes whenever she is afraid.

Since Guigui and Aaron is officially a couple, Guigui sometimes stay over at his house. She has always wanted family warmth in the three years alone. Guigui was sleeping half way when she starts to have nightmare.

[Recap one year ago]

“Gui, I don’t think we are suitable for each other.” Li Quan said to Guigui.

“Yoyo, I’ve broken up with my silly ex girlfriend.” Li Quan said to Yoyo.

“Jerk!” Guigui shouted at Li Quan.

[End of Recap]

She woke up and she too woke Aaron up.

“What happened?” Aaron asked sleepily.

“Nothing some nightmare.” Guigui replied with tears flowing down her eyes.

“Alright, don’t be scared.” Aaron comforted Guigui and hugged her to sleep.

[The next morning]

Aaron woke up to find that Guigui have gone home. She decided to give Guigui a surprise visit but he found out about her secret instead.

“What do you want?” Guigui shouted at Li Quan.

“Nothing, I just miss you after breaking up for one year.” Li Quan answered as he hugged Guigui from behind.

“Can you please leave me alone now? Here’s the cheque. Please go.” Guigui said to Li Quan.

After Li Quan walked off, Guigui plunge onto the sofa and cried. She is guilty of cheating on Aaron. Aaron then went home and acted as if he knew nothing. But as a player, he hated to be cheated. He decided to take his revenge tonight.