Chapter 15

Changed

 

The truth is…

Chapter 15: The truth is…

[Recap of Chapter 14]

When he finished reading it, he immediately head back home and pass the letter to him.

*DING DONG*

“You are early.” Aaron yawned as he greeted Wangzi.

“Guigui left the country already.” Wangzi said to Aaron.

Aaron turned and looked at Wangzi with his face shocked; Wangzi then passed him the letter.

Dear Aaron,

Sorry for hurting you again and again, first, I forgot you. Now, I’ve left you. I really don’t want to intrude into both of your lives again. Thanks for the sweet memories that you have gave me. Those are the happiest time I have. But all this will eventually come to an end. Maybe we are not meant to be together. Maybe, you will find your soulmate after I left. Promise me not to find me again. Take care.

With love,
Guigui

[End of Recap]

[Flashback]

Guigui went to her doctor to have the routine check one day; she was hit by a bad news.

“Miss Wu, we did a check for you and found out that you have a tumor on your back of your head.” The doctor said to Guigui.

“So is it dangerous or life-threatening?” Guigui asked as she held back her tears.

“I will recommend you to seek treatment in Japan.” The doctor advised Guigui.

“Ok. Thanks.” Guigui thanked the doctor before she leaves.

[End of Flashback]

(At Japan)

“I’m Guigui. Are you Dr. Fujimura?” Guigui asked the bespectacled man at the hospital.

“Yes. Miss Wu, we will operate on you tomorrow. The surgery is a safe one.” Dr. Fujimura assured Guigui.

Guigui then stayed the night at the hospital. She looked at the bracelet that was given to her by ‘him’.

(At Taiwan)

Aaron and Wangzi went to Guigui’s parents’ house to ask about her.

“Uncle, you know where Guigui is right?” Aaron asked agitatedly.

“Yes, but she informed me not to tell you two.” Mr Wu replied feeling sorry for the both of them.

“Master, there is an envelope for you.” Blackie said as he walked in.

“From?” Mr Wu asked.

“It was redirected here from young mistress house.” Blackie explained while the two brothers looked on.

Mr Wu then opens the envelope only to be shocked after reading it. The envelope was sent by the hospital. There are scans of a tumor in the back of her head.

“Blackie, call the hospital. I want to know the full details.” Mr Wu said agitatedly as his heart aches from the lies his daughter said to her.

Aaron and Wangzi stood rooted to the ground, their faces grim with horrors. They reacted and pester Mr Wu for her address.

“I don’t know where she lives; I only know she is in Japan.” Mr Wu gave up and replied.

Both brothers immediately bought tickets to fly to Japan to find Guigui. Meanwhile, Guigui get to know back her childhood friend, Xiao Yu.

“Guigui?” Xiao Yu asked upon seeing her.

“You are?” Guigui asked scratching her head.

“The guy sitting behind you, you always say that I’m quiet and nonchalant to anything.” Xiao Yu tried explaining to her.

“Oh! I remember you; we are in the same primary school; Xiao Yu right?” Guigui answered.

“Yes. Why are you here?” Xiao Yu asked in concern.

“Surgery. A minor one.” Guigui tries to laugh to prevent awkwardness

“Oh, I’m currently living here, if you have anything, give me a call, I can lead you around Japan.” Xiao Yu said to Guigui.

“Sure.” Guigui accepted his offer.

“In that case, I’ll see you tomorrow after your surgery.” Xiao Yu replied leaving his number.

“Alright, my surgery will be at 10am. See you.” Guigui informed Xiao Yu.

(Xiao Yu’s POV)

Is it fate, are we fated together?
I love her since we are in primary school.
I still love her secretly when I found out that she is working as a model.

(End of POV)

(Guigui’s POV)

It’s him.
The guy I like in primary school.
I’ve met the guy I once like again.
But I still like ‘him’.
Are we fated to be together?

(End of POV)

[The next morning]

Guigui is wheeled into the surgery room with Xiao Yu accompanying her. Meanwhile, the two brothers just reached Japan and is finding around for Guigui.

“Don’t worry; I’ll wait outside for you.” Xiao Yu assured Guigui and gave her a peck on her forehead.

Guigui smiled back slowly releasing her grip from his hands. After a few hours, Guigui was wheeled out from the surgery room, all along, Xiao Yu accompany her till the time she is awake. Guigui slowly opens her eyes and she saw Xiao Yu standing right in front of her. Xiao Yu poured a glass of water for her to clear .