Chapter 3

Changed

 

New student

Chapter 3: New student

[Recap of Chapter 2]

“Hmm, where’s your girlfriend?” Wangzi asked confusedly.

“Amy said that she wanted to go home already.” Aaron replied.

“That’s early, usually, your girlfriend decided to go home only when you chased them home.” Wangzi teased Aaron.

“Tomorrow is a new semester. Hurry gets your sleep.” Aaron reminded Wangzi.

“Same to you.” Wangzi too remind his brother.

[End of Recap]

[The next day]

“Guigui!” Ya Tou shouted to Guigui who is strolling out from her house.

Guigui waved and ran towards her, “Ya Tou, you are early today.”

“I’m not early; you are the one who is late today.” Ya Tou teased Guigui.

The two girls then head to school, upon reaching the school, the guys in the school swarmed immediately to the two girls giving them love letters and presents.

“What’s with the commotion?” Aaron asked Wangzi.

“I don’t know, let me ask my girls.” Wangzi texted his girls to ask about the commotion.

“So how?” Aaron asked again.

“Oh, it seems that there are two girls who are newly transferred to our school, it says that they are super pretty.” Wangzi replied without stopping to catch some breathes.

“Surely, they are also a player like us.” Aaron replied not knowing that he will too fall in love with her.

The brothers then head back to class and they are also surrounded by girls, the girls only settle down only when the teacher comes in to class.

“Class settles down.” Miss Cherry shouted to the class.

“We got two new students joining us today. Let’s welcome them.” Miss Cherry announced.

Guigui and Ya Tou then stepped into the class, the girls are chatting among themselves obvious that they are jealous of them, while the guys are drooling except for Wangzi and Aaron who appeared composed and calm

“Hey, it’s the girl.” Wangzi nudged to his brother.

“I know, so they are the girls we are talking about today.” Aaron replied embarrassingly.

“Guigui, you can sit beside Aaron, Ya Tou, you can sit beside Wangzi.” Miss Cherry assigned their seats.

The class then started, Aaron and Wangzi are both dozing off in class but the teachers didn’t bother to wake them up. After class, Guigui formally introduced herself to the brothers, Ya tou did the same too, the two guys also formally introduced themselves.

“May I ask you a question?” Guigui asked Aaron.

“Sure.” Aaron replied immediately.

“Why when you two doze off, the teachers did not wake you all up?” Guigui asked shyly.

“As long as we scored for the major examination, we can do whatever we want in class.” Aaron replied confidently.

Soon, it was history lesson. The teacher wanted each pair to do a project and to be presented to the class by next week.

“Do you want to start today?” Aaron asked for Guigui’s opinion.

“Alright. Where shall we do it at?” Guigui replied.

“My house?” Aaron said.

“Sure. Right after school?” Guigui asked again.

“Yes.” Aaron said to Guigui.

“Wangzi, do you want to do it today.” Ya Tou asked with her signature doll-like voice.

“Sure, why not? Let’s do at your house?” Wangzi suggested.

“Alright.” Ya Tou replied.

After school, Aaron and Guigui head back to his house to do the project, while Wangzi and Ya Tou head to her house to do the project.

[At Aaron’s house]

They did research and thesis for the project, by the time they finish, it was already 9pm. As Guigui is down with slight fever, she is giddy and had a headache, when she is about to leave, she fainted and was caught by Aaron just in time. Aaron analyzes her features and knows the reason why his brother will fall in love with her. He helped her to his bed and informed the maid to take care of her.

“Wangzi, your angel is sick.” Aaron .

“WHAT? WHERE?” Wangzi exclaimed loudly and hysterically.

“She’s at my room now.” Aaron replied calmly.

Aaron was thinking why he feels a tinge of jealousy. He had only met her once and today, it was only their first time talking with each other, and he’s already falling in love with her. As Guigui is still running a fever, Aaron and Wangzi share the same room for today.

“Wangzi, let me ask you, are you serious about her?” Aaron test for Wangzi’s answer.

“Yes, why are you asking this question?” Wangzi replied confidently.

“Nothing, just randomly.” Aaron replied trying to think of his Amy.

[The next morning]

Guigui woke up looking around the room; just then Aaron came in and saw that she have woken up. Guigui immediately stood up but lose her footing; Aaron rushed and caught her in his arm again.

“How are you feeling now?” Aaron asked as he helped her up.

“Fine, Thanks for your bed.” Guigui replied jokingly.

Wangzi walked past and saw that Aaron is holding Guigui by her waist and thought that his brother also likes her. He decided not to confront his brother.