Chapter 13

Changed

 

Remembering

Chapter 13: Remembering

[Recap of Chapter 12]

“Oh. Sure I’ll follow.” Aaron replied happily.

They had ice cream and Guigui and Wangzi shared a bowl of ice-cream. Though Aaron is a little jealous, he knew that Guigui is making progress and will remember him fully.

“Dear, don’t you have any thing for me?” Guigui asked Wangzi.

“Got, what about a peck on your cheek.” Wangzi said to Guigui and leaned over to give her a kiss.

Guigui smiled and continued eating her ice-cream. After eating the ice-cream, they decided to head back home.

“Dear, can I go your house?” Guigui asked with her puppy eyes.

“Sure.” Wangzi replied with a smile.

“Wangzi, I’m meeting Jiro now, you can head home first.” Aaron informed Wangzi.

[End of Recap]

Wangzi then drove Guigui to his house as requested, upon reaching his house, Wangzi went up to his room while Guigui sneak into Aaron’s study room. She started to search the room for the ring that appeared during her headache. She flipped through a stack of paper and something dropped onto the floor. She put back the things and squat down to pick up the thing. It’s a ring. The ring that she is searching for, she turned the ring around and saw something which makes her cry.

‘Aaron ♥ Guigui 250109’

“I remember you; Aaron, my first love.” Guigui mumbled as tears started streaming down her face.

Upon hearing the weeping sound, Wangzi opened the door and saw Guigui squatting down holding a ring.

“What happen?” Wangzi walked towards Guigui and squatted down.

“I’m a bad girl, I forgot him, and I totally forgot him.” Guigui said as she continued crying.

“You remember him already?” Wangzi asked Guigui.

Guigui nodded her head as tears flowed down like running water.

Just then Aaron reached home, he saw Wangzi and Guigui in the room, and hence he waited outside the room.

“It’s good that you remember him.” Wangzi replied trying hard to hide his sadness.

“I remember that he is my first love, this ring was given to me during our third month. He must be hurt that I forgot him. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” Guigui answered.

Aaron on the other hand knew that Guigui had remembered him, he wanted so much to rush in and give her a hug but he does not want to startle them. He decided to leave the house. He then went to the playground. After quite some time, Guigui calmed down and put the ring back on the table. She then asked Wangzi to go home. Awkwardness soon hits them.

Upon reaching home, it was already 8pm and both of them have not eaten.

“I’ll go to the mall and get you some food.” Wangzi said to Guigui and he leaves the house.

Ten minutes later, it started to rain heavily. Guigui is in her room thinking about what had happen to Aaron and her when the doorbell rang.

“Don’t you have keys?” Guigui said to the person not knowing it isn’t Wangzi.

“Guigui.” Aaron said to Guigui.

“It’s you, come in please.” Guigui said to Aaron and invited him in.

When Guigui is about to turn around, Aaron pulled her into his embrace and kiss her on the lips. Guigui was shock and wanted to push him away when her headache occurred again.

[Recap]
[Guigui POV]

The lip that first kiss me. It’s him, the familiar feel. His scent that hugged me to sleep every night. He treated me as a one night, he passed me a cheque. I was sad and I broke up with him. After breaking up, dad arranged a wedding for me with Wei Yu. But Wei Yu knew that we don’t have feel for each other, I was happy and I wanted to tell ‘him’ but the accident robbed me of my memory. Now, I remember everything. I can tell ‘him’ how much I miss ‘him’ now.

[End of Guigui’s POV]
[End of Recap]

Guigui pushed him away with full force.

“Why did you pass me the cheque?” Guigui asked Aaron angrily.

“You remember everything now?” Aaron replied with a shock.

“Why – why didn’t you trust me?” Guigui asked as her eyes welled up with tears.

“I was jealous of him with you.” Aaron replied agitatedly

“Him?” Guigui asked in a confuse state.

“The guy who you gave the cheque to.” Aaron replied

“He’s my ex-boyfriend, unlike any other couple, we did not kiss, and we just merely held each other hands. We broke up before knowing you.” Guigui replied holding back her tears.

Aaron then pulled her into his embrace, “promise me, and please don’t leave me.”

Guigui release herself from his embrace, “I can’t promise you, but I – I’ve fall for…”

Just then a thunder struck silencing what Guigui wanted to say.

“What you say?” Aaron asked after not hearing what Guigui had said initially.

“I say, I’ve fall for …” Guigui have not finish her sentence before another thunder struck again.

[Guigui’s POV]

It is fate? Fate wants me to leave them both?

[End of Guigui’s POV]