Chapter 25

Changed

 

Author's Note & SURPRISE

Hello, i've not been able to log into Winglin for the past few days. Server down i think? Anyway, ♥ Changed is coming to an end soon. The last chapter will be Chapter 28. Do support my other stories too. Cheers. ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 25: SURPRISE

[Recap of Chapter 24]

Wangzi nodded and wave her goodbye. After a few hours, Guigui reached Taiwan. She kept mum about her return from her parents to avoid them from asking. She phoned Wangzi to tell her that she had reached safely. After Guigui left the states, she would contact Aaron via webcam every night, their quarrel stopped and they are happy. But during one of the webcam session, Aaron made a request.

“Can I come back to accompany you one month one month before you give birth?” Aaron requested.

Guigui ponder but eventually nodded her head and broke into smile.

They chat with each other every night without fail for three months. But one night, Aaron “disappeared” online. Guigui was worried sick. She wanted to phone him when the doorbell rang.

[End of Recap]

Guigui went down to open the door; she got a shock but soon regained her senses.

“SURPRISE!” the man called out.

Guigui stepped back but slipped and was about to fall when the man held on to her.

“Dear, be careful,” then man shouted, his mask dropped.

“Aaron?” Guigui looked at the man with her face full of surprise.

“Dear, look at you, how can I not be worry about you?” Aaron teased Guigui.

“Baby, I miss you a lot.” Guigui said and hugged him tightly.

Suddenly, Guigui cried out and she held on to her stomach and started sweating profusely. Aaron was in a shock when he saw that her water bag had burst, he immediately called the ambulance. The ambulance arrived and sent Guigui straight to the labour room, but things became worse, the doctors came out looking stressed out.

“May I know who the family members of Miss Wu Guigui are?” the doctor asked.

Aaron walked towards him and said, “Me.”

“Now the mother and the child are in a dangerous situation, in an event when only one of them can be saved, who should we save first?” the doctor asked again.

Aaron pondered hard before replying, “No matter what, save the mother first.”

The doctor then proceeded back to the labour room, after eight hours, the mother and the child are saved, because the baby is in his eighth month, hence he is still small and needed to be kept in the incubator. Aaron then went up and accompanies the still asleep Guigui. Two hours later, Guigui woke up and asked for the baby.

“Where is my baby?” Guigui asked anxiously.

“The baby is underweight and needs to be kept in the incubator.” Aaron replied.

“Is it a boy or a girl?” Guigui asked again.

“A boy.” Aaron replied with a smile.

“It’s a boy.” Guigui chuckled.

“What’s the baby name?” Aaron asked Guigui.

“Lucas Yan.” Guigui answered sheepishly.

Aaron thinks and smile widely, “That’s a nice name, we shall name him Lucas.”

After staying in the hospital for one week, Guigui can finally go home, but not the baby, as he is still underweight. Aaron came and picked her up early in the morning.

“Let’s go.” Aaron said to Guigui.

Once they reached home, Guigui sat down and looked around. The place was well-decorated; the baby room was also well furnished. She turned to look at Aaron who was on his knee.

“Will you marry me?” Aaron asked seriously.

Guigui ponder for awhile before reply, “Aaron, I’m sorry; I’m really fine with the relationship we have now. Marriage is just a piece of paper.”

Aaron stood up and looked into her eye, “Alright, I won’t force you. I’ll still keep the ring.”

“Wait till I feel that it’s the right time, I’ll ask the ring from you.” Guigui said as she cupped his face before giving him a kiss on the lip.

(One week later)

Guigui woke up early to prepare breakfast before heading down to the hospital to visit baby Lucas with Aaron.

“Piggy, wake up.” Guigui shouted into the ears of the sleeping Aaron.

“I’m awake.” Aaron answered with his eyes closed while sitting on the bed.

When Guigui is about to leave, Aaron pulled her by the hand before whispering into her ears, “I love you, and I will always love you.”

“I love you too.” Guigui whispered back into his ears before walking down to the dining room.

Not long later, Aaron came down and ate breakfast with Guigui. After they finished their breakfast, they went to the hospital to visit baby Lucas.

“Are you baby Lucas’s parents?” The nurse asked them.

“Yes, did anything happen to my baby?” Guigui asked in a frantically.

“No, the baby can be discharged today.” The nurse announced the good news to them.

“Really?” Guigui asked happily.

“Yes, can one of you please come with me to finish the discharge form?” The nurse said to the both of them.

“I’ll follow,” Aaron said to the nurse, “Gui, you go and pick up the baby, meet me at the lobby.” Aaron informed Guigui.

Guigui carried Lucas and wait at the lobby for Aaron, after one week, Lucas was finally with his parents. Aaron went to the lobby to find Guigui and the three of them then go back home to celebrate.