Chapter 23

Changed

 

Authour's Note & Quarrel (Part 3)

Before, i continue with the story, I'm really glad that my loyal readers are still with me after such a long hiatus. I'm pleased to announce that my hiatus will end officially on Nov 11 because MY MAJORS END ON NOV 11 and i'm free alr. I'll be rotting at home for around 6 months before school resumes. And, i'll have more time to continue the story.
----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23: Quarrel (Part 3)

[Recap of Chapter 22]

“Alright.” Guigui replied.

(In Mr & Mrs Wu’s house)

“Mum, dad, I’m going to move to the states with Aaron tomorrow.” Guigui dropped the bombshell to her parents.

“Why so sudden?” Mrs Wu said to Guigui.

“I’m going there to give birth.” Guigui dropped another bombshell.

“Give birth?” Mr Wu asked with a shock.

“You are pregnant?” Mrs Wu asked Guigui happily.

“Yes.” Guigui answered.

[End of Recap]

The next morning, Guigui and Aaron along with his parents moved to the states. Their quarrel stopped for two months. But the third month, they started to quarrel again. Apparently, the reason is that Guigui wanted to do modelling shoot even though she is five months pregnant.

“I want to do the model shoots.” Guigui stated her stand firmly to Aaron.

“What if anything happens to you?” Aaron questioned her.

“I’ll be careful. I’m the one carrying the baby anyway.” Guigui argued back.

“You are five months pregnant now. No, I won’t let you do the shoots.” Aaron too stated his stand firmly.

“Brother, Guigui, stop quarrelling.” Wangzi said to the both of them.

They both remained silent.

“You two are going to be parents soon, yet you two still quarrel over minor issues.” Wangzi chided the two of them.

(The next day)

While Aaron and Wangzi are studying in school, Guigui are left at home with his mother.

“Guigui, don’t do the shoots. I begged you.” Mrs Yan pleaded with Guigui.

“Auntie, but I really loved to do model shoots. I promise you that I’ll be careful. Bye.” Guigui answered and went out.

When Wangzi and Aaron came back home, they found that Guigui had went out. Aaron was furious but he did not care much since Guigui did not care about his objection either.

“Mum, did Guigui tell you where she is going?” Wangzi asked his mother.

“I’ve told her not to do the shoots but she insists on doing it.” Mrs Yan replied shaking her head.

After one hour, the phone rang to say that Guigui had slipped and fell and is rushed to the hospital. Aaron and Wangzi rushed to the hospital and waited outside the emergency room.

“May I know who Miss Wu’s family member is?” The doctor asked.

“I’m her boyfriend. How is she?” Aaron said.

“She’s fine, only some abrasion on her hands.” The doctor said.

“What about the baby?” Aaron asked anxiously.

“She is lucky that the baby is not affected.” The doctor assured Aaron.

Aaron and Wangzi then went up to the ward where Guigui is staying.

“I’ve told you not to do the shoot but you don’t listen.” Aaron chided Guigui.

“I’m sorry.” Guigui said with her face full of tears.

“Mummy had also asked you not to, but you did not listen either.” Aaron said angrily.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” Guigui answered sadly.

“Why are you so rebellious?” Aaron shouted at Guigui.

“Don’t cry.” Wangzi tried to comfort Guigui.

“Let’s give each other time to cool off.” Aaron suggested to Guigui.

Without waiting for her reply, Aaron walked out of the room and went to the local club to drink. In the meantime, Wangzi lend Guigui his shoulder to cry her heart out.

“I’m sorry. Wangzi, please don’t be angry with me. I’ve no relatives here.” Guigui pleaded with Wangzi.

“I’m not angry with you. I’ll keep you company tonight.” Wangzi suggested.

Guigui and Wangzi then spent time to catch up with each other. Wangzi also knew that Guigui wasn’t happy at all in the states. On the surface, Guigui appeared happy but the truth is she’s not happy at all.

“Wangzi, I would like to go back to Taiwan to give birth.” Guigui suggested since Aaron wanted time to cool off.

“But don’t you need to discuss with brother first?” Wangzi said trying to let Guigui change her mind.

“It’s ok, the stomach is mine, and I can go where I want to give birth.” Guigui answered her heart hurts to recall what Aaron had said.

“But…” Wangzi tried to persuade Guigui.

“Wangzi, don’t try to persuade me. I’ve made up my mind already.” Guigui said to Wangzi.