Spending the Night

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: I want to thank you all for commenting and subcribing to my story.  This chapter is a bit longer than usual so please forgive me for any grammar and spelling errors. I tried to catch them all but I probably missed a few. Anyways it makes me really happy that all of you are enjoying my story, thank you so much

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun head rested on top of Onew legs as he slept. He jolted up as he heard a sudden knock on the door. "The dinner!", Jonghyun panic remembering that he had to go home .  As he got off the couch he pushed Onew legs aside causing Onew to fall.

"What dinner?", Onew laughed as he got off the floor, "It's the afternoon."

Jonghyun sighed, "I'm just a bit jumpy."

"You are a bit off since yesterday.", Onew commented as he went to open the door.

"Onew, who is at the door?", Jonghyun asked as he started preparing breakfast for himself.

"Sir, I came to pick you up.", Jonghyun family driver said as he stood by the door.

Onew went running to Jonghyun side,"I thought you said you were going to a family dinner.", he whispered in Jonghyun ear.

"That what my father said, I have no idea why he is here this early.", he whispered back.

"Sir, we need to go now.", the driver instructed.

"Why so early?", Jonghyun asked taking a bite of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich he just made.

"Sir there was a change of plans,", he informed him,"everything got pushed back to an earlier time.".

"Don't call me sir, you make me feel old.", Jonghyun commented as he finished his sandwich, "Let me just take a shower, i'll be right back.".

"Jonghyun you can't leave me here alone, with him.", Onew whispered into his friends ear.

"Sorry.", he whispered back and went into his room.

Jonghyun got one of his finest black suits along with a white long sleeve shirt, and head to the bathroom. As he took a shower his mind quickly drifted into thoughts of Minho. He probably hates me he thought to himself, as once again he started thinking about the kiss. After finishing his shower he changed and headed towards his room. Jonghyun jumped a bit startled as he saw Onew in his bed, "What are you doing here?".

"I couldn't stay with your driver he was giving me the eye.", Onew comment.

"Well who wouldn't you're adorable. I can believe my driver fell for you too.", Jonghyun teased his friend as he put on his tie.

"Not that kind of eye.", he said, "It was so awkward, if he had laser eye vision I would have melted and be dead by now. Not surprise he always hated me.".

"Just ignore him.", Jonghyun said as he comb back his hair.

"Wow rich Jonghyun, I haven't seen him since my Junior year in highschool.", Onew ," Why do embarrassing things happened to me at birthday parties.".

"Well who told you to show up in jeans and a t-shirt.", Jonghyun responded.

"Well my best friend never told me he was rich and that it was a suit and tie affair.",Onew defended himself, "I think that is the day your driver started hating me.".

Jonghyun laughed and applied some cologne, "Do you want to come with me?"

"Sorry I got plans.", he responded.

"I really don't want to go.", Jonghyun whined, "So where are you going?".

"On a date with Taemin.", Onew replied.

"What? Why are you just telling me now?", Jonghyun said as he sat beside his friend on his bed, "I thought you where going to remain neutral and sort out your feelings.".

"I tried, but he asked me out to a place I couldn't refuse.", he admitted.

"Where?", Jonghyun asked getting excited for his friend. He really wanted Onew to get with Taemin, he believed he was the better choice.

"To go see the van Gogh exhibit.", he replied.

"You and your love for art.", he laughed,"He definitely offered you a date you couldn't refuse.".

"Shut up.", Onew said, "So what was up with you yesterday?".

"Oh look at the time.", he said as he got off the bed, "I got to go.".

"No fair, come back.", he whined.

"Sorry, have fun on your date.", Jonghyun said as he exited the house.

His Driver held the car door open,"Sir.", he bowed as he gestured him to go in.

Jonghyun got in and sighed, as he began to feel bored already. he took out his phone and decided to text Amber, "On my way to my parents home. Wish me luck.".

"What why so early?", she texted back.

"I don't know, but I'll probably won't be back until tomorrow.", he texted back.

"Good luck, try to get out of there early. I really want to see you.",  she replied.

"It'll be hard but I'll try.",he replied to her. The driver opened the door once more for Jonghyun to get out. He sighed at the sight of his home."Just got here, talk to you later.", Jonghyun texted Amber knowing that his father and mother wouldn't allow him to be on his phone. When he entered his house he got the biggest shock of his life, standing beside his dad business partner was Key.

"Jonghyun, glad you could make it.", his father said," Jonghyun this is my business partner Mr. Kim and his son Kim Kibum.".

"Nice to meet you both.", he bowed, "My apologies for being late.".

"Take Kibum to ride the horses, I heard from his father he is an excellent rider.", Jonghyun's father commented.

Key bowed, "Thank you sir.".

Jonghyun's and Key's father went elsewhere to talk leaving Key and Jonghyun completely alone. Jonghyun sighed feeling annoyed that he was stuck with Key, "Do you really want to ride the horses?".

"No, but let's go outside we need to talk.", Key said.

"You're right", Jonghyun said as he led him outside, "Let's go by the tennis courts, it further away from the house.". They didn't say a word to each other on the way there. Key's aloof cool attitude was getting on Jonghyun's nerves, he wanted to knock those sunglasses out of his face. There was no way Jonghyun would ever let Onew be with Key, he was so wrong for him, he seemed superficial. "I'll go first.", Jonghyun said as he leaned against a tree, "I want you to stay away from Onew, he is too good for you. He doesn't deserve a guy like you.".

"I have no idea why you act like you know me, we have never even talked. You know nothing about me.", Key stated. "But you're right, Jinki is too good for me. He sweet, smart, and innocent. He's like no one I ever met before. I'm not going to let him go just because you tell me to, the only way I'll back off is if he asked me too.".

Jonghyun rolled his eyes in annoyance, he wanted to tell Key that Onew was going on a date with Taemin today, but he stopped himself. He didn't want Onew to be mad at him. "I don't need to talk to you, to know what kind of guy you are. Even though Onew can't tell , I can. I see it from a mile away, you're a guy with experience, Onew is just the guy you're lusting after right now. Once you already have him, you're going to break his heart and move on to the next guy.".

"You got me all wrong.", Key stated, "For your information I had only had two boyfriends, two. The love I had for them doesn't even compare to how I feel for Onew. If I don't talk to him everyday I can't sleep, if I don't see him everyday I get depressed. I've never felt this way about anyone, you don't know how much it hurts when I see Taemin near him, you don't know how much it hurts that he can't just love me. But I'm willing to wait for him because I love him. I know I don't deserve him, but you have no idea how happy I get when I see him, the way he makes me feel its wonderful. Onew isn't just a guy I want to sleep with, I love him. I have never been this certain about anything else in my life.".

Jonghyun sighed hearing the sincerity in Key's words ,"I'm sorry. I had no idea you felt that way, I shouldn't have judge you." Jonghyun was now glad he didn't mention Onew's date with Taemin, "I will no longer get in your way.But if you do break his heart, I'll break you. Onew means a lot to me, he was the first friend I had that was actually my friend because of me and not my parents money. So if you hurt him I'll make your life miserable.".

"I won't hurt him.", Key responded.

"Good, so what do you want to do? Since we are both stuck here.", Jonghyun said as he tried to get to know Key better. He could tell key really cared for Onew, if they ended up together, Jonghyun knew that they had to get along.

"Actually I need to talk to you about Minho.", Key said.

Jonghyun was caught of guard,"Wha-What about Minho?".

"Minho is my best friend, I knew him since elementary school. Why did you kiss him if you wanted nothing to do with him.", Key stated, "His is in very bad shape because of you, he disappeared last night. He didn't work out like he does every morning, he hasn't eaten all day. Why are you playing with his emotions?".

"I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't know. To be honest I kissed him when I was drunk, I know that isn't a good excuse. Especially since I hurt him, but to be honest I don't know what to do.", he confessed,"I'm confused, I'm scared I don't know what my feelings for him are.".

"I understand how you feel, I was like you. When I first found myself attracted to a guy I went through all those emotions, I was questioning myself. I was in denial, I didn't want to except my uality. I didn't want my father to hate me, I know its scary but you need to figure out what your feelings for him are.", Key stated, "Jonghyun have you ever been attracted to a guy? Are you attracted to Minho?".

Jonghyun started to cry, "Key I'm scared! I don't want to lose Amber, but I can stop thinking about Minho and that Kiss. I don't know if I'm attracted to him, I've never been attracted to any guy. I'm so lost, I'm confused."

Key hugged Jonghyun, "You need to sort out your feeling, you need to go and talk to him. It's the only way to find out.".

Jonghyun broke the hug and wiped away his own tears, "You're right! I got to go.". Jonghyun began to run back towards the house.

"Jonghyun wait!", Key said as he caught, "I didn't mean now, what about our families. I don't want to be here either but we can't just leave.".

"I need to find out now. I don't want to feel guilt every time I see Amber.", he stated. "They won't say a thing if we leave together, I'll drop you off at your dorm or wherever you want. But we have to go now.".

Jonghyun got one of his father's car Keys, as he and Key went to the garage. "Jonghyun where are you going with my car?", his father ask. 

"Key and I are going to the country club.", he lied. Once their fathers allowed them to go Jonghyun and Key speed up towards the School dorm rooms.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho laid down in his bed feeling a bit depressed. He felt rejected and worthless, he didn't think he would fall so fast for Jonghyun but he did. He hated himself right now, he crave any kind of human contact that will make his pain go away. For that brief moment when he shared that kiss with Taemin last night, he forgot about every thing. Minho grabbed his phone and decided to text Teamin, "How are you? Are you busy today?".

"I'm not busy now, but I got plans for later on why? How are you feeling?", Taemin texted back.

"A bit better now that I'm talking to you. To be honest I wanted to see you, I'm feeling a bit lonely.", Minho replied back.

"I'm sorry, I have a like two hours to spare. Do you still want to meet up?", Taemin replied.

Minho blankly starred at Taemin response. He knew he shouldn't be using Taemin to get rid of his loneliness but he had no one else to go to. Key was with his family and well Sehun had a problem of his own. Right when he was about to text Taemin back, he heard a knock on the door. He had gotten in a fight with his roommate earlier so he knew it couldn't be him, beside he had the key. He put his phone down and went to opened the door. When he opened the door to his surprise he saw Jonghyun. He wanted to run into his arms, he wanted to kiss him. But he knew it was best to keep his distance, "What do you want? I thought you never wanted to see me again".

Jonghyun invited himself in and closed the door behind him, "I obliviously changed my mind.".

Minho could tell Jonghyun was feeling a bit tense by the way he stood, "If you're here to make sure I don't say a word to Amber, you have nothing to worry about. Jonghyun I don't want to ruin your life, I'll pretend the kiss never happened.".

"It's to late for that, I can't forget about it. As much as I try it is engrave in my mind.", Jonghyun responded.

"Jonghyun what are you saying?", Minho asked.

"What I'm saying is I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to hurt you.", he stated," As a matter of fact I think I might like you.".

"Stop! You're just confused.", Minho said.

Jonghyun didn't say a word as he got closer to Minho. Minho closed his eyes as Jonghyun leaned in, he could feel Jonghyun hot breath as he got closer. He felt Jonghyun soft lips brush against his own, as they repeated that action more frequently. He felt Jonghyun hands cup his cheeks as he led him towards his bed. Feeling Jonghyun tongue brush against his own made, filled Minho with want and desire. As Jonghyun kiss his way down his neck and back up to his lips again, Minho let out a soft moan. Minho started to pulled off Jonghyun's  tuxedo jacket but he stopped him and broke the kiss.

"Sorry Minho I can't.", Jonghyun said his breathing still a bit heavy.

"Please don't say it was a mistake.", Minho said as he let himself fall back to his bed.

"No, it wasn't a mistake.", Jonghyun stated, "I just can't I'm still with Amber.".

"So are we together?", Minho asked, "Are you going to break things up with Amber?".

"Minho it isn't that simple, I've been with Amber for three years. I thought I was going to marry her.", Jonghyun stated, "Then you come along and ruin my life, you made me question myself. I never imagine I will be here with a guy. I never been attracted to a guy, I just don't know what to do.".

"First of this isn't my fault, you were the one who first approached me at the library. You also approached me first at the mall, also you were the one who kissed me first.", Minho chuckled.

"I'm glad your finding this amusing.", Jonghyun added, "You knew exactly what you were doing. you wanted to use me to forget about Taemin. You were sticking to me like glue, at the mall you practically begged me to let you tag along.".

"I'll admit it, in the beginning i did wanted to use you, but then I found out about Amber and I tossed that idea away.", he said, "What we have here we build it together on our own. Jonghyun do you like me or are you still confused.".

"To be honest, I'm still confused.", Jonghyun responded, "What are you going to do to help me figure things out.".

"Shut up. You're such a tease.", Minho said as he straddled him. He then pushed Jonghyun down on the bed and began to kiss him again. Each kiss became more passionate and intense, "is this enough to convince you?".

"I don't know I think I need a little more convincing.", Jonghyun said as he flipped Minho onto the bed and began to kiss him again. 

They spend about an hour kissing and teasing each other until Jonghyun broke it off. "I need to go.", Jonghyun said as he got off the bed.

"Why are you leaving? Spend the night, my roommate isn't coming back.", Minho informed him.

"I can't it isn't fair to Amber or you.", Jonghyun said as he began to put on his shoes.

"Are you going to break up with Amber?", Minho asked again.

"Yes, but it's going to take some time. It won't be easy, I care about her.", Jonghyun said, "Once she finds out she going to hate me.".

"When that happens I'll be here to make you feel better.", Minho said kissing Jonghun on the cheek.

"You promise?", Jonghyun asked.

Minho nodded, "You look very handsome in that tux.".

"Shut up.", Jonghyun blushed, "I'll see you later.".

Minho stepped in front of the door to prevent him from leaving, "Please spend the night. I won't try anything I promise. We'll just play some Fifa and eat some pizza. What do you say?".

"I'll stay for a game but then I have to go.", Jonghyun said as he when to turn on the game console."Are you ready to lose, my skills are no joke.".

Minho sat beside him on the couch and grabbed his remote, "The only one that is going to lose here is you.".

"Do you want to make a bet?", Jonghyun asked.

"Fine, if I lose you don't have to spend the night, but if I win you'll have to spend the night here with me.", Minho said.

"Fine, your on.", Jonghyun said. 

To Minho surprise Jonghyun was actually quite good at the game,Jonghyun actually scored the first to goals. But Minho quickly caught up and won the game. "Looks like you're going to have to spend the night.".

"Shut up, you're such a liar.", Jonghyun said.

"What did I lie about?", Minho asked.

"About not being the gloating type.", he responded.

"I can't help it, I get exited when I win.", he replied.

"I'll be right back.", Jonghyun said as he got off the couch.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"To my house to get out of this clothes, they're a bit uncomfortable.", Jonghyun said as he opened, "Don't worry I'll come back I'm a man of my word.".

Minho was ecstatic, he was extremely happy. He quickly began to clean up his dorm so it would look a bit neater. About thirty minutes later Jonghyun returned with some food and a couple of video games. Minho smiled realizing he was definitely in for just a game night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taemin was looking through his closet as he tried to figure out what to wear for his date. 

"You practically went through everything already, make up your mind.", Kai said, "All this clothes are giving me a headache.".

"We told you what we were doing, your the one who decided to tag along.", Krystal told Kai, "You could have easily stayed home, so stop your whining."

"Can the two of you stop! You both are giving me a headache,",Taemin intervene,"just help me figure out what to wear.

"Don't blame us. If you actually paid attention to what you are doing instead of your phone. I'm pretty sure you would have had an outfit by now.", Krystal defended herself, "Who are you texting?".

"I was talking to Minho.", Taemin replied, "He asked to see me. I told him sure, but he hasn't replied back.".

"Your going on a date with Jinki, what are you doing worrying about Minho.", Kai questioned.

"Yesterday I sort of bumped into him, he wasn't doing well. I think he got rejected by someone.", he stated, "I don't  know, should I go see him?".

"Oh my gosh, I was right you like Minho.", Krystal let out an excited squeal.

"I don't like Minho, I'm just concerned about him. I'm his friend.", Taemin said throwing more of his clothes to the floor.

"Are you sure you don't like him?", Kai asked.

"Positive. He kissed me yesterday and well I didn't feel anything.", Taemin sighed as he got annoyed with his clothes.

"I was really hoping you two would have ended up together.", Krystal sighed, "Who rejected him?".

"I have no idea, but it wasn't Onew that's for sure.", Taemin said,"I asked him if something happened between him and Minho and he said no. He said Minho looked upset through most of the game, so it must of happened before he went spend time with him.".

"Well it wasn't Sehun, he spend most of his day sleeping yesterday.", Kai informed.

"So Minho is now definitely over you?", Krystal asked.

"I don't know he is a little hot and cold, like I said he kissed me.", Taemin stated,"Then he texted me asking to see me, saying he felt better just by talking to me. I don't know what's going on with him, to be honest I'm a bit worried.""What do you guys think of this?", Taemin said as he held up some black pants and a light blue  long sleeve button up shirt.

"Cute I like it.", Krystal said.

Kai just nodded in agreement, "How did you even get Onew to agree to go out with you?".

"Krystal and I went through his social media. He is apparently really into art so I ask him out on a date I knew he wouldn't refuse.", Taemin confessed.

"Aren't you like bribing him. It sounds to me he is just going for the exhibit and not you.", Kai stated.

"I know he is just going for the exhibit, but at the end he'll be glad he came with me. I'll make sure he has a good time.", Taemin smiled.

"At what time are you coming back?", Krystal asked.

"I'm not, I booked a hotel for us.", Taemin said.

"Taemin what are you thinking?", Krystal asked.

"You aren't serious are you?", Kai asked.

"I am serious, but is not what you guys are thinking. I just want us to stay the night, so we can spend the whole next day together.", Taemin said, "I'll make sure that their are two beds.".

"Sure, you're such a .", Krystal giggled.

"Do you want to get buried in this clothes?", Taemin teased his friend.

"How are you even going to make him agree to stay?", Kai asked,"What if you give him the wrong idea, what if he things you want to sleep with him?".

"You don't know Onew, who is clueless to this kind of things, he won't think that.", Taemin responded, "I just has to make sure we miss the last bus, if that doesn't happen my whole plan is screwed.".

Kai shook his head,"If only you spend this much time on your studies, you would even need a tutor.".

"Shut up. I think it's a good plan.", Krystal commented, "You're just jealous because you didn't think of it.".

"No, i wouldn't try it on Sehun. He would think I wanted to sleep with him,",he said,"I think its a bit to straight forward.

"Talking about Sehun, how it going with him?", Krystal asked.

"It isn't going anywhere yet, his been to busy studying.", Kai stated.

"Is Onew still tutoring him?", Taemin asked.

"Yes.", kai answered,"Well I go to go have fun on your date, and rethink the whole hotel thing.".

After Kai left Krystal left a couple of minutes after him. Taemin finished putting away all his clothes and went to take a shower. After he got out and changed, he fixed his hair and applied some cologne. He still had some time to spare so he decided to go see Minho. He knocked on his dorm room twice but he didn't answer, "Minho are you okay?".

"Ye-yeah I coming. Wait a second.", he heard Minho said from the other side of the door.

"Hi.", Minho said as he opened the door.

"Hello.", Taemin answered back.  Taemin found Minho behavior was a bit off. "Are you alright? You never answered my text, I was worried.".

"I'm okay now.", Minho responded, "Sorry if I made you worry. So where are you going? You look great.".

"Thank you.", Taemin blushed,"I'm going to an art exhibit. Well since your okay I'll get out of your way, if you need anything, don't hesistate to give me a call."

"Thanks, bye have fun.", Minho said quickly closing the door.

Taemin just stood there a bit shock, but relived at the same time. Minho looked happy much better than yesterday. Taemin decided to stop by at a store to buy Onew a first date gift.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew changed after he got out of the shower, he was really excited about going to the exhibit. As he got ready he heard a knock on the door. Why is Taemin here? I thought we were meeting on Main Street he thought to himself, as he fixed his hair. They knocked once again a bit more persistent now, "Taemin come in, is opened.", he yelled as he continue getting ready. When onew heard his front door open and close he sprayed a bit of cologne on himself, "I'll be right there!", he said loud enough to be heard.

"Who's Taemin?", Max said as he walked into Onew bedroom, "You look great by the way, I forgot how beautiful you look when you fix yourself up.".

"Get out!",Onew yelled.

Max just got closer and corner Onew to a wall, as he slightly his face"I see you still use the same cologne."

Onew slapped his hand away and pushed him back, "Go I don't want to see you.".

"But I want to see you.", he smiled, "I moved back here just for you.".

"Well you shouldn't have!", Onew said as he walked out of his bedroom, "Please leave and don't talk to me ever again.".

"That I can't do.", he sighed as followed him to the living room, "I think we need to talk.".

"There is nothing for us to talk about?", Onew said,"Just leave!".

"You never answered my question who's Taemin? Are you cheating on Kibum?", Max said as he sat on the couch.

"No! I'm not you.", Onew said.

"What are you talking about I never cheated on you.", Max said as he then again approached Onew, "Jinki I love you! I came back for you, I haven't been able to forget you.".

"Does your wife know you're here?", Onew responded, "You're wasting your time, I don't love you I forgot you long time ago.".

"Who told you I was married?", he asked.

"You're wife, I went to see you after we broke up.", he said,"She invited me to your wedding. Why did you toy with me? Do you know how heartbroken I was when I found out you were with her, when you were with me?". As Onew said all this he started thinking about Key and Taemin, he then realized he had done the same thing to them. All this time he was stringing both of them along, he was just thinking about himself and his feeling without considering them, "I'm just like you." Onew spat back, "I'm no better than you.".

"What are you talking about, you're not making any sense.", Max said as he grabbed Onew by the shoulder, "Listen Onew, I had to get married to her. If I didn't my father was going to disown me, I did this for us.".

"I don't care anymore. Just go!", Onew said as a tear ran down his face. "We will never be together again, go back to your wife and live a happy life.".

Max hugged Onew, "I can't leave you not like this.".

Onew tried pushed him away, "Get away from me!".

"Let go of him!", Key burst through the door and punch Max in the face."Onew are you okay?", Key asked as he then embrace onew in a hug.

"I'll be back.", Max said, "We need to finish our talk.". He then walked away and slammed the door shut.

"Did he do anything to you? Did he hurt you?", Key asked.

Just seeing Key's concern eyes made him cry even more. He felt guilty he didn't deserve his kindness,"He didn't do anything to me.", he said as he broke the hug and wiped away his own tears not allowing Key to do it. "Did you hurt your hand? Are you okay?", he asked as he grabbed Key's hand and examined it.

"It okay, it just stings a little.", he replied as there was a knock on the door.

"Let me get that.", Onew went to open the door,"Taemin.".

"I was waiting for you, but since you didn't show up. I decided to come.", Taemin said as he let himself in, "Now I see why.".

"Is nice to see you too, Taemin.", Key smiled.

"Actually I'm glad you're both here.", Onew said,"Taemin I'm sorry but I can't go to the exhibit with you.".

"How come? Is it because of Key?",Taemin asked. 

Onew sighed, he could tell Taemin was in the verge of tears."This has nothing to do with Key. You see I should had never said yes to that date.".

"Why is it because you don't like me?", Taemin asked.

"I think I should go.", Key said as he walked towards the door.

"Key don't go please stay.", Onew said as he then turned around again to face Taemin, "It isn't because I don't like you. I do like you Taemin and that's the reason why I shouldn't have accepted that date. I'm sorry." Onew then turned to face Key, "Key I'm sorry, I took advantage of your kindness. I should have never ask you to pretend to be my boyfriend. I was scared and I was only thinking about myself.".

"It didn't bother me at all, you were stuck in a horrible situation.", Key stated,"Anybody in your position would have asked for the same thing.".

"Maybe so but it still isn't right.", he responded, "I know I have no right to ask you this to both of you but Taemin can you please take Key to the exhibit. You two would have been good friends if it weren't for me, I would really like if you two went together.".

"Onew I know how much you like art. You should go,",Key said,"you two had this planned. I wont get in your way.".

"Key it isn't because of you, I need to study, and organize a few things here.", he lied, "You two should go.".

"Are you sure you can't come?", Taemin asked.

"I'm positive, please take Key with you Taemin.", Onew begged once again.

"I'll go with him, only because you asked me.", Taemin sighed.

"Thank you both.", Onew smiled,"You two should get going before it gets late.".

"Are you sure your okay. You're acting kind of odd.", Key commented, "Is this all because of Max?".

"Who's Max?", Taemin asked.

"Someone who isn't important, and no this isn't because of Max.", Onew replied as he opened the front door for them."Please have fun." Onew closed and locked the door once they left. He then rushed to his room opened up his suitcase and began to fill it up with some of his clothes and important possessions. Before he left he wrote a letter to Jonghyun and placed it on kitchen counter. As he made his way to Main street with his luggage he called Luna.

"Hello, Onew how are you?", she answered.

"I'm not doing so good Luna.", he said as he held back his tears, "I had no one else to turn to, and I can't go to my parents house.".

"What happened Onew? Are you alright?"., she asked.

"Luna I need a place to stay, while I transfer schools.", Onew stated, "Is there a hotel close to your school's campus?".

"Transfer schools? Onew your scaring me, you could lose your whole semester.", she replied.

"Luna I can't no longer be here, please help me.", he begged.

"Where are you right now? I'll go pick you up.", she said.

"I'm in Main Street.", he answered.

"Wait for me right there, don't move.", she instructed.

"Luna wait. Please don't tell anyone not even Jonghyun where I'm at. I don't want them to find me.", Onew said.

"Okay bye.",she said.

"Bye.", he responded and than hanged up. He sat in a bench on Main Street, and waited for Luna, for about an hour. He quickly got into her car. "Thank you for coming.".

"Can you tell me what all of this is about?", she asked as she began to drive.

"I can no longer be there, it was my time to go. I didn't like who I was becoming.", he answered.

"What are you talking about, I wish I was back there now.", she said, "I really miss all of you guys.".

"You had time to heal. I need time to heal Luna,", Onew answered, "If I would have stayed there I would have kept hurting people. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.".

Luna sighed, "I understand, don't worry I won't tell anyone where your at. What about Kibum, did you break up with him.".

"He was never my boyfriend.", Onew replied. Onew began to tell Luna everything that happened until they arrived at a hotel. "Thank you so much Luna."

"If you need anything please call me.", she said before she drove off.

Onew got the key to his hotel room and quickly went inside. He then changed into some comfortable clothing and went to sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This is not what I imagined for my first date with Onew.", Taemin whined, "Why did you actually accepted to come?".

"Van Gogh is a great artist, how can I say no to a free exhibit.", Key said, "Besides Onew asked me to come who am I to disobey him.".

Taemin laughed, "Who said it was free? It was free for Onew not you.".

"Fine I'll pay for my ticket, how much do you want?", Key asked.

"Nevermind.", Taemin sighed.

"If you're going to be a bore why did you agree to take me?", Key asked, "We both accepted this lets make the most of it.".

"I only agreed to take you with me because of that saying you know. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.", Taemin smirked, "I'm going to figure you out.".

"We will see.", Key said as he took out his phone to take a selfie.

"What are you doing?", Taemin asked.

"Remembering the worst day of my life.", Key replied.

The rest of the bus ride was silent. Key felt a bit uneasy about Onew, he was acting quite odd. It almost felt like he was saying goodbye, Key thought to himself. Why does he even want me to be friends with Taemin? What the point to all this? he questioned himself as he tried to figure out Onew's motives. Once they arrived at the museum Taemin handed  Key his ticket. "Thank you.".

"You welcome.", Taemin said as they both entered the museum.

The paintings were amazing, while he went through the whole museum with Taemin, all he could think about was Onew and how much he would had enjoyed this. As they walked through the exhibit admiring the art, Taemin and Key never said a word to one another. After they were done with the exhibit key decided to go to the gift shop to buy something for Onew.

"Can you hurry up already.", Taemin said, "We are going to miss the bus.".

"You can't rush this. I need to pick something good.", Key replied.

"Fine stay here on your own I'm leaving!", Taemin said.

"Fine go no one is stopping you.", key replied as he continued to shop, "Besides I already came to the exhibit with you like I promised Onew, our agreement is now done.".

Taemin simply just walked away causing Key to laugh. Key finally decided to buy some postcards and some small replicas of the paintings. After he payed he went to the bus station, once he arrived he found Taemin sitting on the bench.

"Thanks to you I missed the bus.", Taemin said.

"No one told you to wait for me.", Key replied as he sat on the bench and took out his phone. He then began to search for hotels near by.

"My ride is here.", Taemin gloated as he got on a cab.

Key got a cab himself a couple minutes later and headed towards the hotel.

Once he payed the cab and headed inside, he once again spotted Taemin. Why can't I escape this guy today? Key thought to himself as he became annoyed.

"Sir I'm sorry but we can't down grade your room.", the receptionist told Taemin, "we currently don't have any smaller rooms than the one you booked.".

"Fine, I'll take it let me just transfer some money.", Taemin said as he walked to the atm.

"Can I please have a room?", Key asked as he took out his credit card.

"I'm sorry sir, that young man booked the last room.", the receptionist said, "We are very sorry.".

Taemin walked back to the counter, "It's there any way I could get a discount. Since I'm just using one bed.".

"It doesn't work that way, sir.", the receptionist answer.

"I'll pay for his room.", Key offered.

"What are you doing?" Taemin asked.

"You can't afford your room, and I need a place to stay. Let's just be civil with each other today and share the room.", Key suggested.

"Fine, but it isn't because I can't afford it.", Taemin answered, "Its because I don't think its fair that I have to pay for an extra bed I'm not going to use.".

"Here your card Mr.Kim, enjoy your stay.", the receptionist said.

Key and Taemin made their way to their hotel room, Key was the first one to enter."You're sick taemin.", Key said as he held the welcome noted that was placed on the table.

"What are you talking about?", Taemin said as he entered the room.

"This!", Key showed his the welcome note that had Taemin and Jinki name on it.

"It's not what you're thinking.", Taemin blushed.

"Sure it isn't.",Key laughed, "It's a good thing Onew didn't come after all."

"You wouldn't understand.", Taemin said as he went to lay down on one of the beds.

Key on the other hand laid down on the bed and took out his phone to text Onew., "I survived Taemin didn't kill me." He waited for a reply for about thirty minutes but he didn't get one, he then sent another text, "Are you okay? Are you sleeping?", he then again waited and he again got no reply. He texted him several more times but he always ended up getting the same result."Taemin are you awake?", he asked.

"Yes.", he answered,"What do you want?".

"I texted Onew several times and he has replied.", he informed him, "By any chance has he texted you?".

"No.", Taemin replied as he got out of bed and climbed into Key's bed to show him his cell phone, "See I been texting him as well and he hasn't replied."

"Do you think he is okay?", Key asked as he started to get concerned.

"Maybe his asleep.", Taemin said.

"Between you and I we sent like more than ten Text. If he was asleep he would have woken up by now.", Key stated.

"Should we contact Jonghyun?", Taemin said as he walked back to his own bed.

Key knew Jonghyun had a rough day and he didn't want to bug him or make him worry, "No, he is probably with Amber. We shouldn't bug him.".

"You're right what should we do.", Taemin asked.

"Let's just go to bed.", Key suggested, "There is nothing for us to do, let's just head out to his house first thing tomorrow morning.".

"Okay, Goodnight.", Taemin said.

"Goodnight.", Key replied as he turned off the lights. Why aren't you answering? Key thought to himself as he tried to sleep,it took Key about two hours to actually drift into sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Well that does it for chapter 9... I hope you all enjoy it, it took me a lot of time to write and then type this chapter. So please show it lots of love by commenting on it, it would mean so much to me. Again I'm sorry for any grammatical, and spelling errors I tried really hard to locate them all but I probably missed a few. Thank you again and I'll see you in chapter 10...