Second Chances

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Warning some ...This chapter is two weeks overdue but I had to rewrite a chapter for one of my other stories so unfortunately it made this one late. Anyways thanks for reading, subscribing, voting and commenting I really appreciate it. Sorry for any grammar/spelling errors I may have missed. I really hope you enjoy this chapter...

                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You're getting your pictures back why do you look so depressed?", Krystal asked Taemin as they drank some coffee outside their usual coffee shop.

"I'm not depressed at all, I'm just tired.", he answered . The whole situation with Kai had Taemin feeling confused he couldn't stop thinking about it and unfortunately it started to show. He wished he could tell Krystal everything since he really needed someone to talk to.

"You can't possibly be as tired as Minho's boyfriend.", she commented,"What's his name again?".

"Jonghyun", Taemin answered as he saw the couple out running,"He's really struggling to keep up with Minho.".

"Stop staring at them, they're coming this way.", she slightly hit him in the arm,"Act casual.".

"Yeah hitting someone in the arm is definitely acting casual.", he commented as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Shut up.", she whispered as she took out her phone.

Taemin kept on looking at his coffee not knowing what to do. He hoped that Jonghyun didn't catch him staring at them; the last thing he wanted was to have another problem.

"Krystal, Taemin hi.", Minho stop right in front of them to greet them. 

"Hello.", Taemin answered as Krystal simply smiled at him.

"You received the note I left with your mom right?", he asked.

"Yes.", he answered no really paying much attention to Minho. He couldn't keep his eyes off Jonghyun as he caught up and stood next to  Minho. Jonghyun was glistening in sweat completely out of breath; hunch over with his hands on his knees. "Jonghyun would you like a water bottle?", Taemin asked him noticing Jonghyun didn't have any water left,"Its new I didn't open it.", he said as he handed it over to him.

"I love you, you're a life saver.",he said completely out of breath as he took the water bottle from Taemin.

"You're welcome.", Taemin blushed feeling slightly embarrassed and relieved. He really didn't expect that kind of reaction from Jonghyun.

"Well we have to go.",Minho grabbed Jonghyun by the arm,"It was really nice seeing you two again.".

"You can go. I'm staying here pick me up when you're done.", Jonghyun freed himself from his grasp as he then sat next to Krystal; opening up the water bottle to take a drink.

"We need to go now, or we're going to be late.".

"Fine, but I'm not running anymore.", he closed the water bottle as he then jumped on Minho's back.

"Are you serious?", Minho glanced over at Jonghyun.

"Yes, I'm done running. Take me home.", he gave Minho a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Fine.", Minho said tightly holding on to Jonghyun's legs.

"Taemin thank you for the water bottle.",Jonghyun smiled as he and Minho waved goodbye and walked away.

"They are so cute.", Krystal commented,"When are you going to start dating again?".

"I don't know if I'm ready yet.",he immediately started to think about his situation with Kai again."What about you, when are you going to start dating?".

"No one has caught my interest yet.", she answered,"Surprisingly though I think Kai is dating someone.".

"What!".

"I know that's the same reaction I had. I thought he would be heartbroken because of his recent break up with Sehun. But when I called him last night to see what snacks he was going to bring over to your house, he told me he wasn't going because he was busy.", she informed him.

"That doesn't mean he is dating someone.", he stated,"Maybe he was actually busy moving stuff out of his and Sehun's dorm.".

"I don't think so, the day before that he told me he wanted to go to the movies with us.", she stated,"Maybe he isn't dating anyone but I have the feeling that he is hiding something.".

"I think you are imagining things.", he said feeling a bit nervous that Krystal would soon discover what happen between him and Kai.

"I'm not imagining anything. I told him to come meet us here this morning, since we haven't been together in a long time.", she informed,"Look at the time, we been here for a while now and he never showed up.".

Taemin did find it a bit weird that Kai never came since he supposedly wanted to fix their friendship. "Let's go back to my house I'm not spending the whole day here.", he stood up throwing the rest of his coffee away.

"I'll let him now we are going back to your house, just in case he's running late.", she took out her phone to text Kai.

As they walked towards Taemin's home, they were trying to decide what movie to watch. Taemin was a bit surprise to see Kai outside his home.

"Sorry that I didn't show up. I oversleep.", Kai informed them; breaking the silence.

"At least one of us can actually sleep.", Taemin retorted.

"I'm sorry that you're having trouble sleeping.", he apologized.

"Am I missing something here? What's going on?",Krystal asked.

"Everything is fine. I just think it's unfortunate that Taemin can't sleep. I hope that with time whatever is troubling him will soon pass.", Kai said.

"What are you upset about? You're getting your pictures back.", Krystal stated.

"I know I'm just a little anxious. I'll feel completely at ease once I have the pictures with me.", he lied to her.

"Can we go inside already. I'm cold.", she said as she then walked inside Taemin's house.

Taemin grabbed Kai by the arm,"You're not going to step a foot inside my home.".

"I'm really trying to fix this, don't make this harder than it has to be.".

"I know we are both to blame for what happen that night but I still need sometime.", he stated,"I feel slightly uncomfortable being around you right now. I agreed to give our friendship another chance, because I thought we were going to take things slow.".

"I understand we'll do everything on your pace. I just really want to be your friend again.", Kai stated,"But what are you going to tell her. If I leave now she is going to suspect something.".

"She already suspects something is going on, and we made it worse by staying out here.".

"Does she suspect that you and I slept together?", he asked.

Taemin covered his mouth with his hand,"For someone who doesn't want me to tell her anything, you sure blurt it out like it's nothing.", he uncovered his mouth,"She has no idea about what happened between us. She thinks you're dating someone, you aren't dating anyone are you?".

"No, the last thing I want right now is to get in a relationship.".

Hearing Kai say that hurt him a little. He was completely confused about his feelings towards while Kai on the other hand had no feelings for him at all. "Go home, I'll take care of everything here.".

"Okay, but please text me or call me soon.", Kai said as he then started to walk away.

Taemin immediately walked inside his house; going straight towards his room. The whole conversation with Kai had him feeling a bit sad.

"Where's Kai?", Krystal asked as soon as Taemin walked into his room,"Are you two hiding something from me?".

"No, his mother called him and he had to go back home.", he lied

"Pure lies, I'm now one hundred percent positive that he's dating someone.", she said.

"If that were true he would tell us.", he started to feel guilty for lying to her.

"What if he doesn't want us to know anything because he got back with Sehun.",she stated.

"I really don't think he is dating Sehun again.", he said,"Let's forget about him and go out somewhere.".

"We should leave now then. I need to be home by late afternoon, my sister is coming home.", she informed him.

"That's great you finally get to see her again.".

"I know I'm very excited.", she smiled,"So where do you want to go?".

"I don't know.", he answered; seating on his desk chair. "Is there anything you want to do?".

"I can't think of anything either.", she laid down on his bed.

"I know you wanted to go to the movies with Kai and I, but lets just go without him.", he suggested.

"It's to early to go.", she answered."Let's go ice skating.".

"I thought you said you were cold.".

"Yes, but that's different.", she said as she got out of bed,"Let's go.".

Taemin followed her out the door. He really didn't feel like going ice skating but he figured it would be a good way to forget about everything.

                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Onew was still asleep in Minho's bedroom despite it almost being noon. He went to sleep past three am last night; since he stayed up late working on his project. He was deep asleep when he felt the air from his lungs escape him; immediately waking him up.

"Get up!", Jonghyun got on top of him again.

"I'm up, I'm up.", he squinted his; letting out a small chuckle."I bought the chocolate covered strawberries you wanted.", Onew told him hoping that Jonghyun would leave so he could continue to sleep.

"I know I ate them this morning.", he got off of him and sat in the corner of the bed,"Minho is mad at me.".

"Why? What did you do?".

"I told Taemin I loved him.", he answered.

"You what?", Onew immediately sat up,"When? How did this happen?".

"Minho begged me to go running with him, like he does very morning. I really didn't want to go but since he always does what I want to do and because he looked really good in his work out clothes. I decided to go.", he informed him,"I thought I would be able to keep up with him, or that he would slow down a bit to run beside me. But unfortunately before we even started we saw one of his teammates and he told Minho that he was going to beat his running record. I told him I was going to go back home but he didn't let me. He said he wanted me to be there to see him win.  So then Minho got super competitive and started running really fast against his teammate. It was really exhausting keeping up with them, I had finished all my water my throat was dry. I seriously though I was going to faint.Fortunately though Minho won and maintain his record so he slowed down a bit. When we were running to go back home, he stop to talk to Taemin. Taemin noticed I was exhausted and gave me his water bottle, I was so thankful that I told him I loved him.".

"Did you explained things to Minho? I'm sure if you actually told him how you felt he wouldn't be mad.".

"No, I didn't explain things to him I just apologized. If I explained myself to him, he would start blaming himself for something I did.".

"Well he needs to know novice runner like you can't possibly keep up with someone as experience as him.", Onew stated,"You know you two don't need to do everything together.".

"I know we don't have to do everything together. But Minho wants to be with me all the time and I don't like being alone, so doing everything together works for us.", he stated.

"Well I don't think you two can run together, at least not at his pace.",he commented,"I think you need to let him know what happened. Because if you continue to run with him no one is going to be there to give you water next time, and you might faint.".

"I know, but technically all of this is my fault. While we were running he kept on asking me if I was okay he even gave me his water bottle. I didn't want him to get distracted by me so I kept on telling him I was fine.", he stated"Once we stop running all of my momentum and strength left me and I didn't even feel like walking anymore. So he carried me all the way home.".

"If he carried you home he must not be mad at you, maybe he's a little jealous.".

"No he's mad, once he got home he put me down and started playing video games. I tried getting his attention by cuddling close to him, I laid my head on his lap and he pushed me away. He told me to go cuddle with Taemin since you love him.",he pouted,"Jinki I want you to go talk to him and fix this for me.".

"If he doesn't listen to you why would he listen to me?", Onew laid back down; covering himself with the blanket,"You need to be honest with him that's the only way you could fix this.".

Jonghyun jumped on top of him again,"Please go talk to him for me, he isn't ignoring you like he's ignoring me.".

"You're body doesn't ache that much if you still have the energy to jump on top of me.",he commented,"I'll go talk to him, just get off of me.".

"Thank you.", he hugged him as he then stood up,"What are you going to tell him?".

"That it didn't mean anything, I don't know what to say to be honest.", he uncovered himself as he got out of bed.

"Make me sound innocent and apologetic. Just make me look good.", Jonghyun said as he then went running off into his room.

Onew made his way to the living room as he thought about what to say,"Thank you for letting me sleep in your room again.", he said as he sat beside him.

"Jonghyun told  you to come talk to me didn't he?", Minho paused his video game.

"How did you know?".

"I could tell he was becoming desperate. Isn't he the cutest?", Minho smiled.

"If you aren't mad at him why aren't you talking to him?", Onew asked as he started to question why he got involved in all this.

"I was mad at him, but I can't stay mad at him for long.", he stated,"Even though I want to go and be with him, I can't he deserves a small punishment. I hated hearing him say I love you to another man.".

"I bet he did it in a cute way too.", he commented immediately regretted it afterwards. I'm suppose to be helping him not making things worse, he thought.

"Even though he looked exhausted. He was still very cute and y.", he commented,"What is he doing now?".

Onew turned around to see in the direction Minho was looking. He shook his head when he saw Jonghyun wearing Minho's jersey as he walked around the house,"He really wants your attention, go talk to him.".

"Fine, I can't no longer resist his cuteness anyways.", he got off the couch,"Oh before I forget we leave in six minutes to go pick up Key from the airport.".

"Why didn't you told me sooner?".

"I was to focus on Jonghyun. I'm sorry", he apologized as he then walked away to go talk to Jonghyun.

Onew quickly went to his room and grabbed the first thing he saw in his closet. After he changed he looked at himself in the mirror. Key is probably going to get mad at me for what I'm wearing he thought as he quickly ran his fingers through his hair as he then exited his bedroom. When he got to the living room he saw Minho and Jonghyun cuddling on the couch.

"Why are you wearing a sweatsuit to go pick up Key from the airport? He isn't going to like that.", Jonghyun commented."Go change.".

"We can wait.", Minho said as he got off of Jonghyun.

"It's okay, I'm comfortable in this.", he answered,"Let's go I don't want to keep him waiting.". Onew got on the backseat of the car while Minho went in the front with Jonghyun. He couldn't wait to see Kibum, he was excited and happy that they were finally going to be together. "I forgot his flowers in Minho's room.".

"It's okay relax. Just give them to him once we get home.", Jonghyun said as he drove,"We can't go back, we're to close to the airport.".

"I know.", Onew sighed .

"We will wait for you two in the car.", Minho said as they arrived at the airport,"He will like it better if he just saw you when he arrives.".

As soon as Jonghyun parked the car, Onew got out of the car; walking as fast as he could inside the airport. He was walking towards were he thought Key was going to be, but he immediately stopped in his tracks when he saw Key getting his luggage. His heart skipped a beat, he felt butterflies in his stomach as his face turned a light shade of red. Onew started walking towards him happy that Kibum had came back to him safe a sound; he couldn't contain his excitement anymore when Key spotted him. He started running towards him with his arms wide open; embracing him tightly once he got to him. "I really missed you.".

"I missed you too, but never run like that again. You could have easily trip.", he broke the hug; giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Onew hugged him tightly. He had missed Kibum's warmth, his scent, the way he made him feel every time they were together. He was happy to hold him in his arms again."I love you.".  

"I love you too, but what in the world are you wearing?",he broke the hug,"I leave you alone for a few days and you're back to dressing like that. Even your hair is a mess.", Key ran his hand through Onew's hair; he then removed his hat and placed it on Onew's head."Much better.".

"Do I look handsome?", Onew asked as he got Key's luggage.

"Your fashion sense isn't always the best, but you're naturally handsome.", he said as they made their way out of the airport.

He smiled as he put his arm around him,"It's a good thing I have you to pick my clothes.".

"You're very lucky.", he lean in giving him a kiss on the cheek,"Let's hurry up I'm cold.". 

Onew took off his jacket and put it on him,"It may not be fashionable but it's very warm.".

"Thank you, but aren't you cold.", he tried giving him the jacket back but Onew wouldn't take it.

"Don't worry about me, we're almost to the car.",he stated as they started walking faster once the car came into view.

"Why didn't they get off the car?" he asked.

"They wanted to give us some privacy but I'm sure they is another reason why they wanted to stay.", he commented as he knocked on the car's back window. As soon as Jonghyun unlocked the trunk he put away Key's luggage as they then quickly got into the car.

"Welcome back.",Jonghyun smiled as he started the car and began to drive.

"I really glad you made it back safe without any trouble.", Minho said."I was worried that something would happen."

"It was a bit stressful dealing with Max's wife but the important thing is we manage to stop Max right?", Key asked.

"We aren't to sure about that.", Minho answered.

"His father got mad and called his accountant to look into it.", Jonghyun informed him.

As Jonghyun told Key about everything that happened in Max's father's office; Onew rested his head on Key's shoulder; lacing their fingers together as he held his hand. He knew Key went to all the trouble for him, and he was very thankful. When they arrived home Onew got Key's luggage and took it to their room. 

"Thank you.", Key locked the bedroom door as he then took off Onew's jacket,"It's really hot in here.

"I appreciate everything you did for me, I know it wasn't easy.",he said as he gave him a back hug.

"It was all worth it.", he said as he tried to free himself from Onew.

Onew planted small kisses on his neck as he made his way up to his ear,"I love you.", he whispered as he then rested his head on his shoulder; bringing their bodies closer together. He missed having physical contact with him he was craving it.

"I love you too, but we can't right now I feel dirty.", he turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips."I need to go take a shower.".

"I don't care if you're dirty.", he pushed him onto the bed as he then got on top of him. 

"Well I do.", he slightly pushed him off as he then got out of bed,"Besides me and you have a lot to talk about.".

Onew knew Key wanted to talk about his father but he was hoping they would talk about it later. Once Key went into the bathroom to take a shower, Onew opened up his luggage. He got all of Key's clean clothes and put it away in the closet; putting his dirty clothes in the hamper along with his as he then went to the laundry room to do wash their clothes. After he put in the clothes he started the washing machine as he then went into Minho bedroom to get Key's flowers. When he reentered his room Key was already out of the bathroom.

"Thank you for helping me out with my clothes.", Key said as he applied some makeup.

"You don't need to wear makeup you look fine without it.".

"Thank you but I'm going to go see my mom and Taemin later. So I want to look good.", he stated.

"Why are you going to go see Taemin?", he asked as he sat down on the bed; placing Key's flowers in the nightstand.

"To give him his pictures, I just want to get that over with.", he answered.

"If you want I can go with you.".

"No! I'm going on my own.", he stated as he started to put his makeup away."I don't want you to see his inappropriate pictures.".

"Don't be to harsh on him okay. He isn't a bad person he just made a mistake.", he defended him.

Key rolled his eyes,"I know I'll try my best to be nice to him.", he said as he got the flowers from the nightstand."Thank you for the flowers.", he smiled as he sniffed them.

"I wanted to give them to you at the airport but I forgot them.".

Key sat down on his lap; putting his arm around Onew's shoulder,"So are you going to tell me why you got an internship in my dad's company.".

"Your father offered my parents money so they would send me overseas to study. He threaten them by saying that if they didn't take the offer he would take away the shop.", Onew decided to be completely honest with him.

Key got off his lap as he sat next to him on the bed; placing his flowers in the nightstand again,"I'm really sorry. I had a feeling my dad was going to try something to seperate me from you but I never thought he'll go after your family.". He got a bit teary eyed"I would completely understand if you want to end our relationship.".

"I was really mad in the beginning, but it never cross my mind to end our relationship. I love you and I want to be with you.", he wiped away his tears."That's why when I got presented with the opportunity to enter your father's company with an internship I decided to take it. I figured if your dad saw that I didn't give up, he would realize I much I love you. I know your dad almost never pick an apprentice's project but I really want him to pick mine, it's the only way I can get near him to talk to him.I want to prove to him that I can take care of you and give you the life you deserve.". 

"You don't need to get his approval. We are going to be together no matter what he thinks.", Key stated.

"He's your father,and he loves you. Besides don't you want our children to have a relationship with their grandfather.".

"I do want our children to meet my father.", he stated."I know Ms. Hwang is suppose to help you in your project but I want to help you too. I need to make sure my father picks your project that way he can't refuse to talk to us.".

"She isn't helping me with anything.", he informed him.

"Who needs her anyways. I may not be an expert like you or her, but I have some knowledge on the subject. My dad wanted me to take over his company in the future so he made me take some courses on architecture. Even though I never finished them, I'm sure I can at least help you somehow.", he smiled,"None of those people know what my dad likes but I do. If we do things the way my father likes and improve it somehow I'm sure he'll pick your project.".

"That's a great idea.", he hugged him. He was positive that with Key's help he would be able to finish it in time.

"My ideas are always great. Just make sure Ms. Hwang never knows anything about your project if she sees it's good she may want to start helping you to get credit.".

"Okay.", he nodded,"How do you know her anyways?".

"She is in love with me. Every time I go there she follows me around, she won't stop talking to me. I find her very annoying.", he informed him.

"Well now I have another reason not to like her.", Onew commented as he stood up and walked to his closet.

"I'm going to cook something to eat while you take a shower.", he informed him as  he followed him; giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "We'll get started on your project tonight.".

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    

Jonghyun was helping Minho prepare lunch,"You're making enough for Onew and Key right?".

"Yes I am.", Minho answered as he prepared the meat.

"My feet hurt.", Jonghyun whined as he went to sit down; letting Minho take care of all the cooking.

"I was really impressed by your running.".

"Really?", he smiled. 

"Yes, you were able to keep up with us. It was very impressive.",he commented."You should consider joining the team. We'll get to practice together it would be a lot of fun.".

"I really don't want to join the team, I rather watch you.", he stated.

"Are you cooking for everyone?", Key asked as she walked into the kitchen. 

"Yes, why?", Minho asked.

"I wanted to cook.", Key answered.

"You can cook later.", Minho said,"I'll take care of everything, you can go rest.".

"I'm not tired, I slept plenty on the plane.", he pouted.

"Minho you should let him cook.", Jonghyun said thinking that Onew probably wanted to eat some of Key's cooking since he hadn't had it in days.

"You see even Jonghyun prefers my cooking.", Key smirked.

"He never said that.", Minho pinched Key cheek.

"Ouch, that hurts.", Key pushed his hand away;taking the plate of meat away from Minho.

"Fine you can cook the meat. I'll cook some chicken.", Minho .

"You wouldn't dare.", Key ran to the refrigerator; opening the doors as he began to look for chicken.

 Minho started laughing at him,"Don't worry I'm not going to cook anything.".

"Good.", Key smiled at him; closing the fridge as he then went back to cooking,"Why do we have so much meat?".

"A girl name Sulli went into the shop, bought a bunch of meat and we got to take some home.", Jonghyun answered.

"Did you said Sulli?", Key asked as he started to cook the meat.

"Yes he said Sulli.", Minho sat next to Jonghyun,"She visit the meat shop frequently because she has a crush on Jonghyun.".

"I told her I had a boyfriend she apologized and left. You don't have to worry about her anymore.", he said,"Key do you know someone name Sulli?".

"I met a girl name Sulli once in one of my dad business dinners, but I really doubt were talking about the same girl.",Key commented."The Sulli I know is very rich, her dad is a famous chef and her mom is a fashion designer.".

Jonghyun wasn't sure if Key was talking about the same girl , but for some reason he thought they were. He decided not to talk about it any further seeing that Minho looked annoyed. "She isn't important, all that matters is that we got free meat.", he placed his hand on Minho's lap. Minho grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together; causing Jonghyun to smile at him.

"Are you cooking chicken?", Onew asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"No we're having meat, and you're going to enjoy it as much as chicken.", Key said as he turned off the stove.

"Okay.", Onew pouted as he sat next to Jonghyun.

"Are you just going to let him talk to you like that?", Minho asked.

Onew smiled,"He can talk to me however he wants.".

"I'll cook you some chicken tomorrow.", Key said as he served everyone their lunch. 

As they ate and talked Jonghyun felt like someone kick him,"Who kicked me?".

"Sorry it was an accident.", Onew face redden a bit,"I'm going to go fold the laundry.". He excused himself and left.

"I'm going to help him.", Key immediately left after him.

"They barely ate anything."Minho commented.

"Don't worry about them, I'm sure they have their mouths full right now.", Jonghyun said knowing that they definitely didn't go to the laundry room to do the laundry. "Can you do my laundry from now on.".

"Sure, but why.".

"Nevermind that.", he said as he then finished his lunch,"You owe me a date, so start thinking about where you're going to take me.".

"I thought we were already even.", he answered,"It's your turn to take me out on a date.".

"That isn't fair we didn't go anywhere last night.".

"You're the one who decided to stay.", he smiled.

"Kibum hurry up, I'm running late.", Onew walked into the kitchen; grabbed his water bottle and left.

"Ready.", Key fixed his hair in the mirror as he then stormed out of the house.

"I'll be back he forgot his car keys.", Minho stood up; grabbed the car keys and went outside. 

Jonghyun walked to the living room to wait for Minho, he wanted to lay with him on the couch and cuddle. As he waited for him his received a text from her sister. 

"My dad found out you were involved with the Max thing.", she texted him.

"Is he mad?', he texted her back.

"Who are you talking to?", Minho came back into the house; sitting down next to Jonghyun.

"My sister she told me my dad found out I went to go see Max's father.', he sighed as he stood up and went to sit on Jonghyun's lap."I think I may be in trouble.". He started running his fingers through Minho hair as he tried to calm down.

"I don't think you are in trouble, she would of told you by now.", he wrapped his arm him; kissing the visible mole on his chest.

"I asked her if he was mad but she didn't reply.", Just then he received another message from his sister. He grabbed his phone and read it, "Minho he isn't mad. Apparently the police is looking for Max and my dad isn't associating himself with his father anymore.".

"Why do you look so sad that's great news.", Minho commented.

"My dad wants to see me.", he informed him,"I know I been waiting for this for a long time but I'm scared. The last time I had a conversation with him it wasn't very pleasant.".

"You don't have to face your father alone. Let me go with you.".

Jonghyun really didn't think it was a good idea. He was afraid his father would insult Minho. "I don't know how my dad would feel if he saw you.".

"Please allow me to go with you, it would be a good opportunity to talk to your father about us.".

He didn't know why his father wanted to see him or when he would be allowed to go into his home again. He thought that maybe if his father got to meet Minho he would maybe accept him,"Fine you can come with me, but you have to wear a suit. My dad likes things a certain way.". Jonghyun got off of Minho's lap and walked towards his bedroom,"Let me see your suits, I want to help you pick one.".

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    

Key never imagined he would be going to Taemin's home. He wanted to meet him in a public place and not at his home. He sighed as he parked his car in front of Taemin's home. Key grabbed his wallet and the flash drive as he then exited his car; making sure to lock it. I can't believe he still lives with his parents, he thought as he knocked on the door.

"You must be Kibum, Taemin's friend. He's waiting for you in his bedroom.", Taemin's mother informed him as he let him in.

"Thank you.", he bowed as he entered the house,"Which one is his bedroom?".

"Go upstairs is the first door on the left.".

"Thank you.", he smiled as he then walked towards Taemin's bedroom; knocking on the door when he arrived.

"Come in.", he heard Taemin's voice from the other side of the door.

Key was already annoyed and he hadn't even see him yet. He took a deep breath as he then walked inside.

"Thank you for coming all the way here, I really appreciate it.", Taemin said as he remained in bed.

"What wrong with you? Why can't you get out of bed?", Key asked as he sat down on Taemin's desk chair.

"I went ice skating and I hurt my ankle.".

"Is it sprained?".

"No, I can still walk. It's just a bit swollen, my doctor said I should stay off of it for a day or so.", he answered. "So did you really get my pictures back.".

"I don't know to be honest I was told they were all in here.", he showed him the flash drive,"But I didn't check.".

"Why didn't you check?".

"I didn't want to look at them.", he answered.

"Give me the flash drive and pass me my laptop please. I want to check if the pictures there.".

Key grabbed the laptop that was in the desk as he then got up and handed it him,"Here.", he said as he sat on his bed.

"Thank you.", Taemin his laptop and inserted the flash drive into the USB port,"All of the pictures are in here. Are you sure Max no longer has any access to them?".

"I'm sure. Well at least that is what his wife told me.", Key said as he began to feel a bit guilty."Are you sure all the pictures are in there?".

"Well all the once he blackmailed me with are there so I imagine those were the only ones he had.".

She was being honest with me and I left her all alone to deal with Max. What if he hurts her and their child he thought, not knowing what to do.

"Are you okay?", Taemin asked.

"I'm fine.", he answered,"What about you? For someone who got his pictures back you look sad. Does you're ankle hurt? Do you want me to get your mother.".

"No my ankle is fine. I just made another mistake.", he confessed,"I slept with my friend.".

Key didn't know why Taemin was telling him this but he felt bad for him when he saw the sad expression on his face."That's the bad thing about having friends with benefits. Someone always ends up developing feelings for the other person.".

"We weren't friends with benefits, Kai was my best friend.", he stated,"Just like you and Minho.".

"Why did you sleep with him? That's an easy way to end a friendship.", he commented.

"I know. What makes everything worse is that I think I like him, but he doesn't feel the same way about me. He just wants to be my friend.", he stated.

"You need to get out there and date, meet other people.". Key stated,"If he just wants to be your friend don't waste your time waiting for him. Waiting for something that might never happen. You're good looking, you can easily get a date.".   

"You really think so?".

"Yes, as a matter a fact my friend Woohyun has always found you attractive.", he confessed.

"How does your friend know me?", he questioned him.

"You met him at the dance club, the same night you and I met.", Key sighed noticing Taemin confused face. Remembering that night made him a bit irritable,"You went to the club with Onew and Jonghyun. Onew was taking body shots off you.".

"Oh I remember now.", he smiled,"But I really don't remember your friend.".

"Of course not. You and I were to busy fighting for Onew's attention.", he commented,"If you think you're ready to date, let me set you up on a blind date with him.".

"You would do that for me?".

"Yes, because I really feel bad for you.", he confessed as he took out his phone. He looked through the pictures on his phone until he found one that had Woohyun in it."This is him.", he got up to sit next to Taemin; showing him the picture.

"He is very handsome.".

"So do you want to go on a date with him or not?", Key asked.

"I'll go on a date with him.",he answered.

"Perfect I'll call him right now.".

"Right now?".

"Yes, you need to set up a date with him.", Key answered as he called him.

"I thought you were going to set up the date?".

"You hurt your ankle I don't want to set something up and have you not show up.", he said as Woohyun then answered the phone."What are you doing? Don't tell you were asleep?".

"Of course I  wasn't asleep I was with some right now". Woohyun informed him.

"If your busy I can call you back later.", Key said as Taemin got closer to him to hear the conversation.

"I'm not busy, I was about to head home.", he answered.

"Do you remember Taemin?".

"The handsome guy that danced well, the one with met at the club right?", he said.

"Yes him. Well how would you like to go out on a date with him?", he asked.

"I'll go on a date with him.", he said,"But why are you doing this? I thought you hated him.".

"Not anymore, I'll let you talk to him so you can set something up.", Key passed the phone over to Taemin.

"Hello.", Taemin said almost in a whisper as he blushed.

Key had no idea what Woohyun was saying to Taemin but he figured it was something good. Since the younger boy was smiling the whole time he was talking to him; he even gave Woohyun his number before he ended the call. "So what did he say? When are you two going on a date?", Key asked as he put his phone away in his pocket.

"We haven't set up a date yet but he's going to call me back in a few minutes.".

"Well if things don't work out with him, I have other friends I can set you up with", Key offered as he got off of Taemin bed,"Give me your phone so I can give you my number.". 

"Thank you for everything, I really appreciate what you're doing for me.", he said as he handed Key his cellphone.

Key save his phone number on Taemin's phone and gave it back to him,"You don't need to thank me. Well I have to go, I was suppose to met my mom twenty minutes ago.".

"I'm sorry that I made you late.", he apologize.

"It's okay, bye.", he smiled at Taemin before he left. He quickly said bye to Taemin's mother as he then exited the house. Key got into his car and went straight home to see his mother. After that he went to pick up Onew, but he never came out.He called his cell phone multiple times but he didn't answer. He became extremely worried as he then decided to go inside to look for him.He knocked on Ms. Hwang office door hoping to still find Onew there.

"Kibum is a pleasure to see you again.", she smiled as she embraced him,"Did you finally came to take me out on the date you owe me.".

Key softly pushed her off of him,"I heard you got an intern? Where is he?", he asked completely ignoring her previous comment.

"He went home a while back. Why do you want to meet him anyways, he isn't worth anyone's time.", she stated; making Key mad,"I don't even know how he became and intern, he hasn't even graduated yet. He's fashion sense is horrible, he doesn't even have a good suit. You would laugh at him if you saw him.".

Key was extremely mad he wanted to yell at her. He wanted to make her cry like she did to Jinki, but he held back. He didn't want her or anyone to know about his relationship with Onew, since he didn't want his father to find out Jinki was working here. "I have to go.", he excused himself as he then exited her office.

"Kibum wait.", she followed him out.

Key completely ignored her as he hurried back into his car. As he drove home he kept on calling Onew but he still wouldn't answer. Did Max sent someone to abduct him he thought as he felt like crying. Just the thought of never seeing Jinki again scared him. When he got home he opened the immediately and went inside."Jinki are you here?", he asked as he close the door behind him. He grew scared when no one answered; when he entered his and Onew bedroom he got hit in the face by a pillow.

"You lied to me.", Onew yelled as he threw him the other pillow.

Key was glad Onew was safe and sound at home, but he didn't like seeing him mad. "What did I lied to you about?", he asked as he closed the bedroom door. He could tell Onew had been crying; his eyes were swollen and he's cheeks were stained with dry tears.

"About your relationship with Ms. Hwang. She is your girlfriend.", he said as he got out of bed,"I can't believe you did the same thing Max did to me. I want you to leave, I never want to see you again.".

"She isn't my girlfriend.", he laughed; already knowing Onew most likely heard it from her.

"This isn't funny, I overheard people saying you two have been dating for years.".

"That woman is crazy. Why would I be with her if she annoys me.", Key said as he tried to hold Onew's hand.

"Why did you kissed her then?", he asked as he pulled his hand away not letting Key touch him.

"That was two years ago, it was a stupid mistake.", he stated,"It was at one of my dad's business parties.".

"Stop I don't want to know. I don't want to hear about your relationship with her.".

"She is not my girlfriend. If you want I can call my mom, she'll tell you the same thing I'm telling you right now.", he said,"I'm not attracted to women, I've never been.".

"Why does everyone say she's your girlfriend?".

"She told some of her coworker's about the kiss we shared. A rumor quickly started saying that I was secretly dating her. The rumor even got to my dad, of course he was happy about it. He thought that I finally came to my senses. When I told him it wasn't true he became upset and I thought that was going to be the end of it.", he stated,"Well since my dad doesn't want anyone to know about my ual preference he never debunked those rumors. Every time Ms. Hwang and I get brought up my dad completely ignores it. His silence on the matter made people believe it was true. Ms. Hwang goes along with it and says it's true because people treat her better and they listen to everything she says. It's all a big lie.".

"Why don't you tell everyone it isn't true?", he asked him; Key could tell he was still mad.

"I never see those people I don't care what they think, and you shouldn't either.", Key embrace him; wrapping his arms around his neck as he then kissed him.

Onew lifted him up effortlessly picked him up; slamming him against the wall."I don't care if it's all a lie. I don't want you anywhere near that woman.".

Key had never seen this side of Onew before, but he liked it. He simply nodded lunging forward to meet his lips.

Onew introduce his tongue into Key's mouth his lips and tongue kissing him aggressively. As they kissed one another; they began to walk towards the bed, taking each other's clothes off. He grabbed a handful of Key's hair; yanking his head back as he threw him onto the bed. Onew kissed a trail from Key's chest all the way down towards . He grabbed the bottom of Key's shaft; wrapping his soft lips around the head before he slipped his lips down his shaft. 

Key moaned in ecstasy as he felt his come in and  out of his warm mouth. Onew twirled his tongue around Kibum's head; teasing his now full . Key's eyes clenched shut as he moaned in pleasure. 

Onew smirked as he went to met his lips again eating Kibum's moans as he his tongue. 

Onew's mouth tasted sweet yet salty. Key needed him, he was lusting for him he wanted to feel Jinki's thick member inside him once more. " me.", he begged as he tugged Onew's . Key could feel the desire building up inside him; he wanted his to be filled again. 

Jinki took both of kibum's wrists and held them over his head; position his on his entrance. He slipped the tip in slowly teasing him; when their eyes locked he completely slid inside him. 

Key's whole body trembled as Jinki slid in and out of him. "Ugh uh, .", he cried out in pleasure; wrapping his legs around Onew's waists bringing him closer. Begging him to him harder and faster. Key soon started to cry and moan out in pleasure as Onew vigorously moved inside him. 

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"I know we're already here, but we can still leave.", Jonghyun said as he firmly held on to Minho's hand.

"Everything will be fine.", Minho reassured him as he tried to calm him down. In reality he was extremely nervous himself but he didn't want to scare Jonghyun more than he already was.  

Jonghyun sighed as he knocked on the door,"What are you doing here?", he asked as his sister open the door.

"That's no way to greet your sister.", she said as she gave him a quick hug."You must be Minho. I never imagined you would be so tall.".

"He isn't that tall.", Jonghyun looked up  at Minho and pouted.

Minho smiled at him; he thought Jonghyun pout was adorable. "It's a pleasure to meet you.", he smiled at her.

"The pleasure it's all mine.", she smiled as she moved aside to let them in,"Please come in.". 

Jonghyun let go of Minho's hand as soon as they got in the house,"Is dad here?".

"No but he should be here in a couple minutes.", she informed him taking a seat on the couch as Minho and Jonghyun sat across from her."So how did you two meet?".

"We met at the library.", Jonghyun answered.

"One of my friends at the time was going to get tutored by Jinki. I was seating alone waiting for him to be done, when your brother approached me. We started talking about soccer, we then became friends and fell in love.", Minho stated.

"You like soccer too?", she asked him.

"Minho is the best soccer player in our school.", Jonghyun told her with a smile spread across his face.

"How long have you been playing for?", she asked him.

"Almost my whole life. My dad is a soccer couch so I grew up loving the sport.", Minho answered her.

"That explains it.", she smiled,"Jonghyun has always been a fan of soccer but he wasn't really devoted to it. When he entered college he became obsessed with it, and I think you're probably the reason why.".

Jonghyun face was completely red,"Stop making things up, I didn't even know him my first year of college.".

"But you knew who he was you went to every game.", she replied as she continued to ."Minho I wouldn't be surprise if Jonghyun followed you into the library, he rarely goes there.".

"Stop making things up!", Jonghyun said as he stood up to pinch his sister's cheek,"Don't listen to her Minho she's lying.".

Minho laughed as he saw the two siblings tease and bug each other. He was really happy seeing Jonghyun smiled he could tell that Jonghyun really missed his sister.

"What is he doing here?", his father asked as he walked into the room.

Minho immediately stood up; his heart was beating in an accelerated pace."It's a pleasure to meet you sir.", he bowed.

Jonghyun's father completely ignored Minho,"Why did you bring him into my home.".

"Dad he's a really nice guy and he makes Jonghyun happy. You should give him a chance.", Jonghyun sister said.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to your brother.", he stated,"Leave I want to be alone with your brother and his unwanted guest.".

His sister gave Jonghyun a hug,"Everything is going to be okay.", she said as she then left.

"Why did you bring him into my home?", His father asked Jonghyun again.

"I brought him here because I want you to accept our relationship.", Jonghyun answered.

"I will never accept the relationship you have with this man.", his father answered him."You were perfectly fine before you met him. He ruined your life, everything you worked for is worth nothing if you continue to be with him.".

"With all due respect sir. I love your son I would never let anything bad happen to him.", Minho stated,"I want.", was all that Minho manage to say before Jonghyun father interrupted him.

"If you really love my son, you would end your relationship with him.", he stated,"I want you as far away as possible from him.".

Jonghyun got in between Minho and his father,"I can't allow you to talk to him that way. He didn't ruin my life he made it better. He takes care of me, he loves me, he makes me happy, He's the person I want to spent the rest of my life with.", Jonghyun said as he got a bit teary eyed.

"Jonghyun I just want what's best for you and he isn't it.", he stated,"A life with him will only cause you trouble.".

Minho noticed that Jonghyun hand was shaking uncontrollably. He reached out and held it, since it was the only thing he could do at the moment to comfort him. There was a few things he wanted to tell Jonghyun's father but he had promised Jonghyun he wouldn't say a word to him unless his father addressed him first. He just had to let Jonghyun do all the talking like they had planned.

"You're wrong Minho's the best thing that has ever happened to me.".

"You're confused, you don't know what your saying.", his father said."Don't ruin your life because you think you're in love."

"I don't think I'm in love with him, I know I'm in love with him.", Jonghyun looked at Minho and smiled,"I fell in love with him from the first kiss we shared. I'm not confused at all, and if you can't accept my relationship with him. Then I don't want you in my life.", he said; completely catching Minho by surprise as Jonghyun grabbed his hand and lead him out of the house. 

Once they were outside Jonghyun's home; Minho embraced him,"I love you.". 

                                                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. See you all in the next chapter...