Intrusions

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Thank you all for reading, subscribing, and commenting... I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I was planning to update it sooner but I edited this chapter various times. It was a chapter that was full of emotion and needed a lot of description, and I know I'm not that great when it comes to that. I tried my best and I hope you all understand what I wanted to get across, but anyways sorry for any errors you may encounter, and I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I think he broke up with me.", Minho sniffled; taking a sip of his beer, "Why did I listen to him when he told me not to follow him. I never leave his side, I'm always with him.", he continued to drink.

Onew gulped down the rest of his beer, "I know what you mean. You should have seen Taemin's face when I told him I was with Kibum. I felt so bad for him, I'm such a bad person.". He put his hand on Minho's shoulder, leaning close to his ear,"Want to know a secret? I'm in love with Kibum.", he laughed.

Key stared at his very drunk boyfriend and best friend, having two different conversation at the same time. They were celebrating Minho's win along with his teammates. Jonghyun decided to leave earlier in the night, he assumed it was due to Sehun; leaving him to take care of Onew and Minho. Fed up with the whole situation Key called Woohyun since he didn't have Jonghyun number and asked for a ride.

"I love Jonghyun but I don't think he loves me.", Minho whined.

"Jonghyun loves me.", Onew pointed at himself ,"He's my best friend! You get your own best friend, I'm not sharing him.".

"Please, please, share him with me.", Minho clasped his hands together and pouted."I love him.".

"I'll share him with you, because I like you.", Onew laughed,almost falling off his seat.

"Thank you, I like you so so much.", Minho caught him in a hug; causing them both to fall down to the ground.

Key rolled his eyes in annoyance as he saw them laughing; while they laid on the floor. He helped them both up,"We are going home now!", he said as he tried to help them keep their balance.

"You're leaving already?", Sehun asked as he walked over to them, with more drinks.

"Yes.", he replied as Onew and Minho both poked him and laughed."Our ride should be coming any minute now.".

"Stay a little longer I got us drinks.", he informed him.

"They shouldn't drink anymore, and I don't want to drink.", he replied,"We'll see you around.".

"Please let Minho stay I haven't spend time with him in a while.", Sehun walked over and hugged him.

"Sehun!",Minho hugged him back,"Jonghyun left me.", he whined.

"Sorry but we really need to go.", he pulled Minho off of Sehun while Onew hugged from behind. Key didn't know whether or not Jonghyun really broke things off with Minho, but he wasn't going to leave him here with Sehun. "Bye.", he said as he led Onew and Minho out of the bar.

"I'm tired.", Minho whined as he leaned on Key.

Key stumbled back a bit; managing to keep his balance against Minho's added weight, "Woohyun was is taking you so long?", he talked to himself, feeling a bit agitated. 

"You're very handsome, do you have a boyfriend?", Onew asked Key as he placed his head on his shoulder,"You smell good too.".

Onew started to plant small kisses on Key's neck,"Jinki stop.", he shrugged his shoulder; managing to make him stop. Key was beginning to lose his patience, Minho was sleeping on top of him; while Jinki was whispering dirty things into his ear. When Woohyun arrived Key helped Minho and Onew get in before getting in himself. 

"They are not going to throw up right? I just got my car back.", Woohyun asked as he began to drive.

"They should be fine.", Key shook his head as he saw Minho and Onew laugh and playfully hit each other through the mirror,"I'm pretty sure they'll hurt each other before they throw up in your car. By the way thanks for the ride.".

"It's cool I was heading out anyways.", he informed him.

"Where are you going?", he asked him.

"I'm just heading home for winter break.".

"At one in the morning? Why don't you go home during the day like normal people.", Key stated.

"Hey, I'm normal. I just want to avoid traffic.", he defended himself.

"Then leave like at five or six in the morning.".Key laughed.

"You should be happy you got a ride out of it.", he laughed,"So now that you're with Jinki, what's going on with Taemin?".

"I don't know and I don't care. I don't even want to talk about him.".

"Fine I won't mention him again.", he parked the car in front of Jonghyun's home,"Do you need any help?".

"No I don't want you to be stuck in traffic.", Key mocked him as he helped Onew and Minho out of the car.

"I'll see you later, say hi to Taemin for me.", he laughed before driving off.

Key gasped in disbelief that Woohyun actually left. He turned around and saw Minho and Onew stumbling together walking towards the house; he grabbed the house keys out of Onew's pocket and unlocked the door.

"Jonghyun!", Minho screamed as he ran towards Jonghyun's bedroom. "It's locked.".

"You two are never drinking together again!", Key said taking Minho to his room, while Onew clung to him. 

"I want to be with Jonghyun.".

"Tomorrow.", Key answered as he laid him in bed. 

Onew slipped his hand under Key's shirt and began to him,"You're so y.", he said as he tried to lift up his shirt.

"Jinki stop.", he pushed his hand away as he let him out of Minho's bedroom. Key had never seen this side of Onew before; he liked him being frisky but he didn't like that he was drunk. The smell of alcohol lingered in Onew's breath and clothes. Key found it a bit repulsive since he wanted nothing to do with alcohol for a while due to his accident. 

"I want you now.", Onew said as he pushed him on the couch.

"You need to go to bed.", Key laughed as Onew pressed his body against his. He ran his hands through his hair and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go to your room.". Key managed to get out of the couch; grabbing Onew's arm and leading him to his bedroom. As soon as they entered the bedroom, Onew began to remove his clothes; Key gave him a soft kiss on the lips and laid him in bed.

"I don't want to go to sleep.", Onew whined.

Key laid beside him and nuzzled up against him,"You're not allowed to drink ever again.", he kissed his shoulder and caressed his chest; managing to finally get Onew to fall sleep.

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

It had been about thirty minutes since Jonghyun woke up when he heard Minho outside his door calling his name. By the way he sounded he was certain that Minho was more likely than not drunk. He wanted to go check on him to see if he was fine, but immediately decided not to when he remembered how happy Minho was to be with Sehun. He tossed and turned several times failing to fall asleep. Feeling a bit thirsty he decided to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water; when he open the door he found Minho asleep in front of his door. "Minho, Minho!", he tried walking him up but fail. Jonghyun sat in the ground beside him and slightly shook him,"Minho wake up.".

Minho yawned; blinking his eyes several times,"Jonghyun!", he sat up hugging him tightly. 

"Get off the floor.", he said as he helped him up, "Go to asleep in your room.".

"I want to sleep with you.", Minho whined.

"I don't want to sleep with you. Go sleep with Sehun.", Jonghyun bitterly replied as he took Minho to his room.

"I don't want to sleep with Sehun, I want to sleep with you.".

"Well I don't want to sleep with you.", he replied as he helped Minho get into bed,"We'll talk tomorrow okay.".

Minho pulled Jonghyun down on the bed with him,"I'm so sorry I know I should have followed you when you left.".

Jonghyun got out of bed, he wanted to lay there with him but he felt hurt, "We'll talk tomorrow, when you are completely sober.", he said before leaving the room. When he walked into the kitchen his vision began to blur; he pour himself a glass of water, as he tried his best not to cry.

"Can't sleep?", Key asked as he walked in to the kitchen.

Jonghyun rubbed his eyes,"Not really, and you?".

"I can't either, I have a huge headache.", he replied,"Wait are you okay?"

"Yes I'm just tired.", he lied,"Why do you have a headache? Is it because of your accident?".

"No, its because of Jinki and Minho.", he replied,"Here is some advice never let Minho and Onew drink together.".

"If I knew Minho was going to get drunk, I wouldn't have left.", Jonghyun said,"I'm sorry.".

"Taking care of them both was a handful.", he sat down,"I know this is none of my business but did you break up with Minho? He was drinking and crying saying that you did.".

"No, I didn't break up with him. I was just irritated and decided to leave.", Jonghyun informed him.

"It was because of Sehun wasn't it?", Key asked,"I would have gotten mad too. I don't want to make things worse, but I think there is something I should tell you.".

"What? Did they kiss?".

"No! Right when we were about to leave Sehun, pleaded with me to let Minho stay.", Key answered.

"Did Minho want to stay?", he asked. 

"I don't think so, he was way to drunk to think straight.", Key grabbed a water bottle.

"Thank you for telling me.", he replied.

"Don't mention it, I'm pretty sure you would have done the same for me.", he smiled,"Besides after you Minho didn't really talk to Sehun. He spent most of the night getting drunk with Onew.".

"Well he should have, not talk to him at all when I was there.", he stated,"If I knew the night was going to end this way I wouldn't have went at all.".

"I know exactly what you mean. I know for a fact Jinki got drunk because he felt bad for Taemin, he kept on mentioning that he was a bad person, for hurting him.", he stated,"I'm never going to allow him to drink again, he came on to me thinking I was someone else.".

"He's a totally different person when he drinks.", he commented.

"I agree.", Key let out a small laugh,"Have a good night.".

"You too.", he responded as he  walked back to his room. He locked himself up in his room his chest heaved with swelling emotion; he laid in bed as he began to sob loudly. His head replaying the image of Minho and Sehun at the bar. Sehun caressing Minho face, hugging him, putting his arm around him and Minho just letting it all happen. He felt completely alone like a sword had pierced through his heart. He hugged his pillow drenching lightly with his tears; until he went to sleep. 

The  sun peeked in through the bedroom window; illuminate the entire room. Jonghyun yawned as he lifted his head from his pillow; he remained in bed as he blankly stared at the ceiling. He had imagined the the first day of winter break he was going to wake up with Minho beside him; instead he woke up alone and heartbroken. Jonghyun grabbed one of his scented candles and lit it up;  hoping that he will fill more at ease. Despair coursed through his body; tears started welling up in his eyes again; he felt like his whole body was numb. The only person that could make him feel better was Minho, but he was the last person he wanted to see at the moment. He wiped away his tears when he heard a knock on his door. "Who is it?".

"It's Key.".

"Hold on I'll be right there.". He didn't want anyone to know he was crying, he grabbed some tissues blew his nose and wiped away his tears. He walked to his bathroom sink ran cold water over his fingers and then splashed it on to his face; hoping to erase the traces of his tears. His eyes were no longer redden with tears but they were slightly swollen.  He walked back to his bedroom and opened the door. "I don't want to talk to you right now!", he tried to shut the door;realizing that Key had tricked him. Just staring at Minho's face made all his emotions come back; his vision became slightly blurred.

"Jonghyun please let me in we need to talk.".

"I don't want to talk to you, leave me alone.", he sniffled as continue to lean against the door; preventing Minho from coming in.

"I'm not leaving.".

Jonghyun knew that if he talked to Minho right now he would automatically forgive him. "Go with Sehun, I don't want you here.".

"Are you breaking up with me? Jonghyun please tell me you're not breaking up with me.", his voice crack."I love you please don't break up with me.".

Tears ran down Jonghyun's cheek he didn't want to break up with Minho, but just remembering Sehun being all over him and Minho just allowing it was enough for him to want to end things now. He didn't want to make a decision he was going to regret, "I'm not breaking up with you. Just leave me alone right now, I need some time to think.".

"We'll talk later.", Minho stopped pushing the door."I love you.".

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Why did you help Minho?", Onew asked, as they heard Jonghyun and Minho's fight."Now Jonghyun is crying.". He got out of bed and grabbed some clothes.

"I'm sorry he's my best friend, I just wanted to help.", he stated,"If I knew that was going to happen I wouldn't have done it.".

"I need to go check on him", he began to put on his clothes.

"You shouldn't get involved it's between them.", Key stated. 

"If it was really between the two of them you wouldn't of helped Minho.", he retorted.

"Okay you're right, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." he apologized.

"The one you should apologize to is not me but Jonghyun.".

"I'll go apologize to him later.", he replied,"I want to check on Minho first.".

Onew gave him a quick kiss on the lips before exiting the room. He walked up to Jonghyun bedroom and lightly knock on the door,"Jjong, it's me Jinki. Let me in please.". Onew saw the door knob slightly move before Jonghyun opened the door. He walked in his bedroom blinds were closed; the room slightly dim by the light of the candle. 

Jonghyun tightly hugged Onew, clasping to his shirt as he began to cry.

Onew didn't say a word and embraced him tightly as he rubbed his back.

"Do you think he likes Sehun?", he sniffled as he sat down on his bed.

"Honestly, no.", Onew replied, sitting beside him"I don't really remember what happen last night, but I'm sure there is a good explanation for it.".

"You trust people way to much.", he replied,"You're seriously telling me that he doesn't like him, when he let him be all over him? He didn't care that I was there, he didn't stop him.".

Onew laid down on Jonghyun's bed,"It's not that I'm to trusting I just know who to trust. Minho is trustworthy and I can tell he loves you.".

"I just don't know anything anymore, I don't know what to think.", he laid down as well.

"I know you love him, don't let jealousy cloud your judgement and ruin your relationship.",he advise him.

"You're right I should probably hear him out.", he responded,"Thank you Onew.".

Onew leaned over and hugged Jonghyun, giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting off the bed,"Fix yourself up you look horrible.", he .

"Shut up.", Jonghyun chuckled as he threw a pillow at him.

Onew caught it, wink and threw it back before closing the door. He laughed when he heard a small thud hit the door seconds later. He headed towards the kitchen were he saw Key.

"How did it go?", Key asked.

"He is doing much better.", he smiled.

"That's good, I'm going to go talk to him now.", he said, "I cut you some fruits, after I'm done talking to him I'll cook you some lunch.".

"Thank you.", Onew hugged him from behind and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be right back.", Key said giving him a quick kiss on the lips before he left. 

Onew still had a small headache due to his drinking last night; so he grabbed two water bottle and some of the fruits that Key cut him and headed to the living room to see some T.V. He just wanted to take it easy today and relax, he was slowly drifting into sleep when he heard a knock on the door. Onew got up open the door; sign for a package that was delivered for him. He opened the box and found a stuffed giraffe, he hugged it since it was cute and he thought it was from Key. Just when he was going to throw the box away he noticed a yellow envelop inside. He took it out and opened it inside it; were all the pictures of Taemin that Max have taken along with a note that said,"I'll see you soon Love your boyfriend Max.". He dropped the pictures along with the stuffed animal due to pure shock.  

"What would you like for lunch?", Key asked as he walked towards the living room.

Onew didn't want Key to see the pictures, he didn't want him to think Taemin send them. He didn't want to get him involved in this whole problem with Max. Onew picked up all the pictures as fast as possible and put them inside the box along with the stuff animal and note. "Cook whatever you want I'll be right back.". He ran out of the house and headed towards the library; walking as fast as he could. Onew sat in a bench near the library and took out his phone. "Taemin I know you probably don't want to see me right now, or you probably hate me. But please come to the library Max sent me some of the pictures he took of you.", he texted him. Onew was hoping that Taemin would show up, he didn't want to keep the pictures, and since Taemin didn't know what kind of pictures he took he thought it will be a good idea for him to see them.

"I'll be right there.", he read Taemin's text.

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    

"I need to go now.", Taemin told Krystal and Kai.

"Where are you going?", Kai asked as he paused the video game.

"Onew wants to see me.", he smiled,"Do I look okay? Can I take a quick shower.".

"Why does he want to see you if he has a boyfriend?", Krystal asked,"Don't go.".

"He wants to see me because of the pictures Max took of me, but I want to see were I really stand with him.", he responded,"I want to see if it is really over.".

"It is really over.", Kai said,"He has a boyfriend. Don't except his help, Krystal and I will help you solve this pictures business.".

"He has some of the pictures Max took of me, I want to know in how much trouble I am.", Taemin informed him,"Besides I really want to see him again, I want to talk to him and hear his voice.".

"We will go get those pictures with you.", Krystal replied,"I don't want you to talk to him to much, you need to keep your distance so you could move on.".

"I can go on my own, I'm not a child.", he got a t-shirt out of Kai closet,"Besides if this is really the last time we are going to see each other I want it to be just me and him.".

"Fine, do whatever you want.",Kai said as he got up; when he heard the doorbell,"That must be the pizza.".

Just as Taemin was about to close the bathroom door he heard Key's voice coming from the living room. He quickly hid, hoping that he would be able to hear.

"You're Taemin's friend right?", he managed to hear Key asked Kai.

"Yes, are you looking for Sehun?", Kai replied.

"No. I came to ask you where Taemin lives, I need to talk to him.".

Taemin was slightly confused, he didn't understand why Key wanted to know where he lived. He decided to go out to see what Key wanted,"Why do you want to know where I live?", he confronted Key.

"Glad you are here.", Key stated,"Is Onew here with you?".

"No why would he be, he isn't my boyfriend.".

"If he isn't your boyfriend why are you sending him this kind of pictures?", Key asked as he gave Taemin the picture.

Taemin hand began to shake out of nervousness and shock as he stared at the picture. In the picture he was leaning against a wall completely , in that moment he realized what kind of trouble he was in. He began to cry,"I need to go. I need to get those pictures from Jinki.". Taemin ran out of Kai's dorm room. As he ran to the library he felt completely humiliated and stupid. Once he spotted onew he ran up to him, "Give me the pictures now.", he cried still holding the picture Key have gave him. 

"What's wrong? Where did you get that picture?", Onew asked him.

Taemin sniffled as he wiped his tears,"Key gave it to me.".

"Key? How did Key get this picture?".

"I found it on the living room floor.", Key walked up to them,"Jinki why did he send you this picture? Why are you meeting him here? Are you seeing Taemin behind my back?", Key asked as he began to tear up.

"No, I'm not seeing Taemin.", Onew tried to embrace Key, but he just pushed him away,"Taemin did nothing wrong, Max send me the pictures.".

"Pictures? There is more than one?", Key wiped away his tears,"Are those pictures in that box?".

Taemin took the box,"You're not seeing what's in this box.".

"Why is Max sending you pictures of Taemin? What is going on?".

Taemin and Onew glanced at each other. Taemin didn't want anyone else to know about the pictures but there was no way out,"I got drunk one night and Max took pictures of me. I know I was stupid and I don't want to talk about it. He sent Onew the pictures since he doesn't know where I live.".

"Whatever is going on between you and Max, keep Jinki out of it.", Key stated as he grabbed Onew's hand,"Let's go.".

Taemin felt like crying when he saw Onew walk away with Key. He sighed and told himself to focus on the pictures instead of Onew; he then took the box and headed straight to his house. Once he got home he opened the box; he was slightly puzzled when he saw the stuffed giraffe. He started to wonder why Max would send such of gift with this pictures. What does Max want from me? he asked himself as he put stuff animal on the floor. He browse through all the pictures, some racy some just plain weird. He then picked up the note and read it aloud,"I'll see you soon, Love your boyfriend Max.". Boyfriend? Since when is Max my boyfriend? Taemin asked himself. Then it hit him like a bolt of lighting when he saw the front of the box; it didn't say his name, it said Jinki. "This isn't for me, I wasn't suppose to see this.', he talked to himself aloud. "Since when is Onew Max's boyfriend?", he asked himself. He took out his phone and texted Onew,"We need to talk, I saw the note. I want to know what is going on?".

"Don't tell anyone anything. I'll text you later. I need to talk to Key first.", Taemin read Onew's text.

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

As soon as Minho and Jonghyun saw each other Jonghyun began to cry. It broke Minho heart that he was the one to cause him that pain. He tried to embrace him but Jonghyun just pushed him away. Being rejected by him, hurt him. He knew all of it was his fault, his eyes begin to fill with tears, "You are going to break up with me aren't you?". 

"Why didn't you told Sehun to stop?", he cried,"Did you enjoy having him all over you?".

"I'm sorry I know I should have told him to stop. I saw how he was staring at you, I was afraid he was going to create a scene and attack you in front of all my teammates. I just didn't want him to punch you again, I didn't want you to get hurt.", he defended himself. "We were in a bar, I didn't want someone to call the cops on you two, if you got into a fist fight; I didn't want you to get arrested. I love you Jonghyun I don't want to lose you, please forgive me.", he hugged him.

Jonghyun hugged him back, tears still running down his cheeks, "Do you like Sehun? Do you want to be with him?".

"I don't know why you keep thinking that, I was just trying to avoid a fight between you two. I should have just walked away with you, when he started doing that. But I wasn't thinking I was wrapped up in all the game hype. I swear nothing happened between us, I didn't touch him, I didn't kiss him; I didn't do anything with him.", he began to cry,"I should have left with you, but you told me not to follow you; you sounded very mad.".

"This whole situation with Sehun really hurt me.", he stated as he broke the hug to stare at him. 

"I know, I'm sorry it will never happen again. I swear I'm staying as far away from him as possible.".

"You promise?", Jonghyun asked.

"I swear.", he replied,"I'm madly in love with you. I don't see myself with anyone else but you. Please, please, please forgive me.". He begged as slightly pouted.

Jonghyun got red and looked down,"Why are you so damn cute?".

"So you do forgive me?", he asked as he nuzzled his face into his neck

"I forgive you, but it better not happen again.".

"It won't I promised.", Minho pushed Jonghyun onto his bed then pounced on him,"I'm so glad you forgave me I really missed you.". Minho pressed his lips against his as he slowly started to lift up his shirt.

Jonghyun pushed him away and got off the bed,"Sorry not today, I'm punishing you.".

Minho pouted,"You can't punish me. I'm suffering from Jonghyun withdraw syndrome, if you leave right now I will die.".

Jonghyun laughed,"Nice try but that is not going to work this time.".

"Are you seriously going to let me die?".

Jonghyun smiled leaned in and gave him several small kisses on the lips before pulling away,"That's all you're getting today, bye.".

"Wait, were are you going?", Minho followed him out of the room,"I receive my well deserved punishment I won't try anything. Just let me be with you, we'll do whatever you want.".

"Whatever I want?",he smirked.

"Yes whatever as long as you let me be by your side, I'll do whatever you want.".

"Okay, follow me.", Jonghyun walked in to his room.

Minho sat in Jonghyun bed as he stared at him smell several scented candles,"What are you doing?".

"Seeing which one I want to use tonight.", he answered,"Do you like this one?".

Minho sniffed it and smiled,"It smells sweet, what is it?", he asked taking an interest in Jonghyun's hobby of collecting scented candles.

He smiled and put the rest of the candles away,"It's Cendar Wood. We'll use this one", he said as he grabbed a match to light it up.After the candle was lit he went to lay down in his bed,"Hold me.".

Minho laid beside him, interwined his fingers with his as he pulled him closed; giving him a kiss on the forehead."I think you're my soul mate.".

Jonghyun smiled and looked up at him,"What makes you say that? I mean we been fighting a lot lately.".

"That just because of other people. All that aside I love you more than I have loved anyone." Minho confessed,"I'm certain that you're my soul mate.".

"What make you say that?", he asked he cuddled into Minho's chest.

"Because I love you. I just want to be with you all day, it doesn't matter what we do as long as I'm with you I'm happy.".

"I love you too.", Jonghyun smiled,"You just better stay away from Sehun and Taemin.".

"I'll stay away from them if you stay away from Amber.".

"Fair enough.", Jonghyun got on top of him; slightly tracing his lips with his tongue before giving him a small peck on the lips. 

"You're such a tease.", Minho whined as Jonghyun got off of him.

"You're being punished sorry.".

"By punishing me your punishing yourself.", Minho said as he tried to convince him.

"True, but its worth it.", he smiled,"All we are doing today is cuddling nothing more.".

"I'm happy with that.", Minho said as he wrapped his arms around him; pressing their bodies together. He love feeling Jonghyun's warmth, he loved the way he smelled. Minho felt really blessed to be with him.

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

A/N: Well that does it for Chapter 17 I hoped you enjoy it. Please leave a comment I truly enjoy reading what you have to say...Well I'll see you all in Chapter 18