Beginning Of Winter Break

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Warning: Some ...Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I typed this late at night, like I usually tend to do so please forgive me for any grammar/spelling mistakes. 

                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you still mad because I went to see Taemin yesterday?", Onew asked as he followed Key in to his bedroom.

Key didn't want to be in the same room as Onew but he was still with him at his house because he was afraid that Onew would go with Taemin if he left. "I'm beyond mad Jinki.".

"Kibum please forgive me, I wasn't my intention to hurt you.", Onew said as he locked his bedroom door.

"Well you did hurt me. I don't understand why you insist on seeing Taemin am I not enough for you?", Key asked.

"You are more than enough for me. Kibum I love you.", Onew said as he hugged him from behind; placing his head on Key's shoulder."Taemin is nothing more than a friend.".

Key turned around and pushed him away,"Well you have a very ty friend. Why is he getting you involved in his and Max's business? Why did you go and see him without telling me? I just don't understand anything".

"I went to go see Taemin to give him the pictures Max sent me. What was I suppose to do with those pictures throw them away so somebody else could find them?", he stated,"I didn't want to keep those pictures and I didn't want you think think Taemin send them. I just wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible without getting you involved in all this mess.".

"How are you involve in it? Why did Max sent you those pictures?", Key asked,"I'm starting not to believe what Taemin told me. Max sent you those pictures of Taemin for a reason, and I want to know why?". Key didn't know how Onew was involved in all of these but he knew it wasn't good; Onew seemed troubled and worried. 

"Max is blackmailing me with those pictures.", Onew looked down.

"How is he blackmailing you? Those pictures have nothing to do with you.".

"Kibum I did something very stupid. I wanted to help out Taemin since it's my fault Max took those pictures in the first place.", he confessed,"I was feeling depress at that time, since I hurt both you and him. Taemin had told me about the pictures earlier that day and I wanted to help him get them back. Long story short Max told me none of those pictures would be seen by anyone if I left everything behind and got back with him. I stupidly agreed to it.".

Key couldn't believe what he was hearing,"You loved Taemin that much? You were willing to leave, your parents, your friends, quit your education, and sell your body just for him? What are you doing here with me if you love him that much?".

"I don't love him, I love you.",Onew stated,"I just wanted to make things right with him, it's my fault he got drunk and allowed Max to take those pictures of him.".

"How is that your fault? He is old enough to make his own decisions.", Key stated. He knew Onew was very kind and always put others before himself, but this was just to much."Did you think selling yourself to Max was going to solve everything? He could continue using those pictures to blackmail you over and over again. Jinki you need to stop feeling guilty for stuff that you didn't do.".

"I hurt him Kibum the least I could do was try and help him.", he replied,"I know I should have figured out another way to help him, but at that time I wasn't thinking clearly.".

"Did you blame yourself for my accident too? Are you just with me out of guilt?". Onew got closer to Key but he just backed away,"Don't come near me.".

"Kibum please listen. I'm not with you out of guilt, I love you.", Onew said as he got closer to him,"I'm sorry I went to see him yesterday, but I had to give him those pictures.".

"I don't even know what to think anymore.".Key was very confused, he really wanted to believe Onew wasn't with him out of guilt. "Please just tell me you aren't going to see him again. If you really love me don't see him again.".

"I won't see him again after today.",Onew avoided making eye contact with Key,"I need to tell him I won't be able to help him anymore. You can come with me.".

Key didn't want Onew to see Taemin, but he knew that if he didn't allow him to do this; Onew would forever blame himself for anything that happen to Taemin."Fine you can see him, but this is the last time you will ever see him. I'm coming with you, I'm not going to let you go alone.".

"I love you.", Onew embrace him. 

"I'm still not very happy about this.", Key said as he freed himself from his grasp.

"I know, and I'm truly sorry that I hurt you.", Onew firmly pressed his body against Key's,"Let me show you how much I love you.".

Key was still slightly mad and wanted to push Onew away, but his own body betrayed him. Feeling Onew's body against him filled him with desire. He slightly tilted his head to the side, feeling Onew's warm lips on his neck, teeth nipping gently. Blood rushed to , making him erect as Onew needily him through his pants.

"Let me taste you again.",Onew whispered in his ear before he spun him around. He kissed him passionately as he helped Key remove all of his clothes. 

Key watch as Onew grabbed in his hand; wrapping his soft lips around his head before sliding his lips down his shaft. Key moaned in ecstasy as he steadily moved in and out of Onew's warm mouth. Onew knew exactly what he was doing, and in all the right places. Onew twirled his tongue around the head causing Key to loudly moan with pleasure as he ed in to Onew's mouth. Seeing Onew swallow his whole turned him on, he wanted to feel Onew inside him now. He help him remove all his clothes, before getting down on his knees, as he began to feverishly on Onew's member. He tasted heavenly, Key's body felt hot as he slid Onew's member in and out of his mouth, over his tongue, across his lips and down his throat.

Onew moaned as he ran his hands through Key's hair.

Key stopped himself, he did want Onew to in his mouth, he wanted to feel his seed inside him," me.".

Onew threw him on the bed; once he was in between his legs he positioned his saliva s at Key's entrance. 

Key clenched the sheets as he moaned; feeling Onew in and out of his hole.

                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Onew pressed their foreheads together; they were both sweating and panting on to each other. "I love you Kibum.", he said as their eyes met. He leaned in giving him several kisses on the lips.

Key smiled a tinge of red displaying on his cheeks,"I love you too Jinki.".

Onew intertwined his legs with Key's as he snuggled up to him, kissing some of the scars Key got from his accident.

"What are you doing?", Key chuckled as he ran his hand threw Onew's hair.

Onew looked up at him giving him a quick kiss on the lips."Just thinking about how grateful I am to have you here with me.", he said as he buried his head on Key's chest.

Key softly ran his hand up and down Onew's ,"If you want me to remain by your side, you need to completely stay away from Taemin.".

"I know.". Onew liked when Key got jealous it made him feel love and wanted. He kissed Key on the cheek before getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?", Key pouted; getting out of bed,"I wanted to cuddle some more.".He pressed his body against Onew's body, before pushing him on to the bed.

"You're beautiful.", Onew stood and kissed his forehead "We can cuddle later, we have all winter break to do it. But now we need to get ready, we almost have to go meet Taemin.". 

Key rolled his eyes,"Don't remind me.".

"You don't have to come if you don't want to.", he ,"I'm fully capable going on my own.", Onew chuckled.

Key blankly stared at him."It's not funny.".

"I thought it was.", his smile slowly fated,"I'll try not to make those kind of jokes again.".

"Just take a shower, so we can get this over with.".

Onew got a fresh set of clothes before heading, into the bathroom to shower. As the water ran down his skin he could stop thinking about what he was going to tell Taemin. He rehearse it through his mind over and over again, not finding the correct words to say. After he got out of the shower he quickly changed and got ready.

"Are you alright?", Key asked him when he came out of the bathroom.

"Yes, why do you asked.".

"You seemed troubled.", Key commented as he looked through the clothes he kept in Onew's bedroom."If you don't think you can say goodbye to Taemin, then just let me know so I can go.".

"Don't say that of course I love you, I don't want you to go. It's just that I don't know how to say it to make it hurt a little less.".

"I know this isn't easy.There's no way you can say it, that will make it less painful for him.", Key said as he grabbed some clothes,"Taemin has to take care of his own problems and let you go.".

"I know.", Onew smile,"I'll wait for you in the living room.".

"I'll be out quick.", he said giving him a kiss on the lips before heading into the bathroom.

Onew walked over to the living room and sat down beside Jonghyun on the couch,"Where's Minho? 

"I don't know, I woke up and he was gone.", he answered as he continued to watch T.V.

"Are you two still fighting?".

"No, I forgave him.", he answered,"So where are you going?".

"Key and I are going to go see Taemin.".

"Are you going to have a ?", Jonghyun . 

"Shut up!", Onew leaned over and covered Jonghyun mouth,"Key almost broke up with me today, don't let him hear you joke around like that.".

Jonghyun pushed Onew off"Never again, but why are you going to go see Taemin?".

"I'm going to say goodbye to him forever.", Onew answered not wanting Jonghyun to know he was getting blackmailed by Max. He had already involved key in all this mess the last thing he wanted to do was get Jonghyun involved.

"That's good, but Taemin better not come running to Minho for comfort, this time I won't be to kind.".

"Let's get this over with.", Key said walking in to the living room.

"We'll see you later.", Onew said as he and key waved good bye to Jonghyun.

"Did Jonghyun and Minho break up?", Key asked as he held Onew hand.

"No.", Onew answered. He was beginning to get nervous, guilt soon started setting in. He looked over at Key and smiled. He's worth it. Being with Key is worth it, he told himself as he got the strength to face Taemin.

"Relax you aren't alone, I'm here with you. I love you.", Key said as he kissed Onew on the cheek.

Onew blushed as he felt more at ease."I love you too.". Onew just wanted to get this over with, but Taemin still hadn't showed up. 

Key embrace him as they waited for Taemin to show up,"I'm cold.".  

Onew wrapped his arms around him as he tried to warm him up,"Why are you wearing such a thin jacket?".

"It was the prettiest one I had there.", he answered.

Onew chuckled,"Do you want my jacket?".

"No, just hold me.".

Onew held him tightly; giving him several  small kisses on the lips. He had never been this in love with anyone before; he was willing to give up his own life for Key. "Thank you for being so understanding, I love you.".

                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"I thought you were coming alone.", Taemin said causing Key and Onew to stop hugging.

"Well he didn't.", Key smirked,"Do you have a problem with me being here?".

"As a matter of fact I do.", he answered,"This has nothing to do with you. This is between Onew and I, so can you please leave us alone.".

"I asked Key to come with me.", Onew stated,"Taemin you're a good person, I'll appreciate it if you would treat my boyfriend with respect.". 

Just hearing Onew call Key his boyfriend, infuriated Taemin. When Onew asked to see him to talk about the Max situation he didn't expect any of these. he had imagine that they would discuss what to do about Max over a nice dinner. "I'm sorry but I can't respect someone who doesn't have any respect for me.".

"How can I respect someone who allows themselves to be photograph in a bar's bathroom.", Key stated.

Taemin face turned completely red as he tried to hold back his tears.

"Kibum please stop.", Onew ran his hand through his hair.

"Why he needs to hear this. Stay away from Jinki, he's my boyfriend not yours. And while your at it stay away from Minho as well. I'm not surprise you ended up with such a problem.".

"Kibum just go now!", Onew yelled.

Key put his arm around Onew; placing his hand on his shoulder,"I'll wait for you over by that bench. Try to finish this fast okay.", Key gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking off.

"Taemin I'm very sorry about all this. I didn't know he was going to act this way.".

Taemin sniffled as he wiped away a few tears before they reached his cheek. "He's right. I have lost all respect for myself as well.".

"Taemin, don't say that you're a wonderful person.", Onew manged to say before Taemin cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it. Just tell me what you where here to tell me, I don't want to keep Key waiting.".

"This isn't easy Taemin especially with everything that just happened right now. The reason why Max hasn't done anything with your pictures was because I gave in to his blackmail. I promised him,  that i would leave everything behind and live with him.".

"You what?", Taemin couldn't believe what he heard. Hearing that Onew did that for him made him cry; it made him fall more in love with him."You seriously did that for me?".

"Taemin none of that matters now. I'm with Key, I can't no longer help you.", Onew said as he looked down,"This is also the last time we are ever going to see each other.".

"Please tell me you're lying.", he begged,"Are you seriously going to let Key dictate your life? Do you never want to see me again?".

"Was important here is not that you and will never see each other again, you need to fix this problem with Max. Because once I tell him I'm not leaving with him, I don't know what he's going to do.", Onew informed him.

"I'll figure that out on my own later, when the time comes. I just want to know if we are really never going to see each other again?", he continue to wipe the tears away. He really didn't want to let Onew see him cry but he couldn't help it.

"Yes, I'm in love with Key and I don't want to continue having problems with him. I hope you understand and respect that.".

Onew continued to avoid having eye contact with him. It deeply hurt Taemin,"I won't respect that until you look me in the eye and tell me this is definitely goodbye.".

"Taemin I hope you have a wonderful life. You're a good person don't let Max blackmail you.", Onew looked him straight in the eyes and hugged him,"Take care.".

Taemin hugged him tightly taking in his scent for the last time; he tried to give him a kiss goodbye but Onew quickly pushed him away and left. Seeing him walk away with Key broke his heart. He stood there feeling completely empty, he reached into his pocket and took out his phone; dialing Krystal number, not wanting to be alone. Unfortunately she didn't answer all three times he called her, he decided not  to call Kai since he was on a date with Sehun. He took a cab to a nearby department store to buy himself some candy, chips and ice cream to eat as comfort food. Once he was in line to pay he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"Are you okay Taemin?", Minho asked.

"You never want to talk to me again too?", Taemin snapped at Minho.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Did something happen? Can I help you in any way?",Minho asked.

"No just forget about it leave me alone.", he stated as he payed for his items and quickly walked away. A few seconds later he heard Minho call his name,"Didn't I told you to leave me alone.".

"I'm sorry. I could tell you are having a bad day and this is definitely the wrong time to ask for a favor, but I don't know when I'm ever going to see you again.", Minho said. 

Taemin smiled as he calm down. He knew he was being unfair to Minho; he didn't do anything to him, and he was generally always nice to him."It's okay. What do you need?".

"Can you please tell Sehun to stop calling me and texting me? I don't want to have anymore problems with Jonghyun.".

"You're lying right? You know Sehun is dating Kai.", Taemin said hoping that Minho was mistaken.

"No, why would I lie?", Minho took out his phone and showed him the twenty unanswered calls and some of the text messages.

Taemin couldn't believe what he was seeing,"I'll let him know thanks, I'll see you later.". Taemin got on a cab and took out his phone, immediately dialing Kai's number. he called him about ten times all his calls went straight to voicemail. 

A few seconds later he received a text from Kai,"Spending the night with Sehun in a beach house. Talk to you later.".

"Come home now Kai, don't spend the night.", Taemin quickly texted back. Taemin had gotten home and he hadn't received a text back from Kai. He decided to call Kai again, he felt frustrated when his call went straight to voicemail without ringing once."Why did you turn off your phone? Taemin talk to himself out loud. He wanted to let Kai know what was going on but unfortunately he didn't know in which beach he was, he felt completely helpless.  

"I'm coming over.", Taemin received a text from Krystal.

"Do you know to which beach Kai and Sehun went.', he texted her.

"No, why?", she replied.

Taemin didn't bother to reply he just went outside to wait for her. This situation with Kai made him completely forget about his problems.

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Jonghyun had just finished taking a bath. When walked out of the bathroom and entered his bedroom, everything was dimly thanks to the candle that was at his nightstand. The smell of Jasmine and Cinnamon penetrated his nostril, he liked the smell he felt it soothing.

"Do you like it?", Minho whispered in his ear as he wrapped his arms around him.

Jonghyun yelp and jumped feeling a bit startled,"Yeah it was nice until you scared me.", he laughed.

"I'm sorry.", he kissed his cheek,"You're not going to extent my punishment are you?".

"Well that depends were you where all day.", Jonghyun said,"I stay all day inside waiting for you. I almost finished binge watching a whole show.".

"Did you not receive the text I send you?".

"I probably did but I forgot my cell phone code again.", he admitted.

"So you can't access your phone right now?", Minho smiled.

Jonghyun noticed Minho was trying not to laugh,"Why are you laughing at me?". 

Minho broke out in laughter,"It's just funny. I'm sorry give me your phone maybe I can unlock it.".

"How can you unlock it? You don't know my code.", Jonghyun said as he handed his phone over.

"Actually I do know your code.", Minho admitted as he unlock his phone and gave it back to him.

"Thank you.", Jonghyun said as he opened Minho's text message; seeing that he went to take a two finals that he missed."You have my cell phone code, can I have yours?".

"Sure.", Minho went through Jonghyun's book bag; ripping out a piece of paper from his notebook as he grabbed a pencil."I'll write your code along with mine here, just try not to lose it okay.".

Jonghyun smiled as he saw Minho's code,"Give me your phone, I want to see if you gave me the right one.". Minho handed Jonghyun his phone. Jonghyun quickly unlocked it and smiled.

"You see I gave you the right code, can I have my phone back?".

Jonghyun smiled and handed Minho back his phone,"You're no longer punished.".

"Good I've been waiting for you to say that.", Minho smirked as he leaned down to bring their lips together.

Jonghyun leaned forward to meet his lips, his tongue exploring every inch of Minho's mouth. His whole body felt hot; his mind was lost in a haze of desire. All he could think about was pleasuring Minho. 

They quickly removed each other clothes as they walked over to the bed. Minho quickly reached over to the nightstand drawer; taking out the lubricant. 

Jonghyun tilted his head back in pleasure as Minho and nibbled at his neck; while . Blood rushed to his nether region as he became fully erect. He presses their lips together tilting his head as he kisses him deeply. 

Minho breaks the kiss; biting Jonghyun's bottom lip as the parted," me I want to feel you inside me now.", he begged slightly out of breath. 

His desire for Minho intensifies as he presses his lips against his once more; lifting him up and slamming Minho up against the wall. He positioned in Minho's entrance as he slowly slid in. Their lips parted as Minho let out soft moans.  Hearing Minho moan only made Jonghyun drive himself in deeper and faster; his entire member now encased completely into Minho's warmth. He in and out of him repeatedly as he looked at Minho; his entire torso glistening with sweat, his face contorted in pleasure.

Minho moaned loudly; throwing his head back against the wall as he ; he ing across Jonghyun's abdomen. 

Jonghyun moaned soon after as he ; feeling up Minho's with his seed."I just finished my bath.", he laughed his fingers that were slightly covered with Minho's .

"Well we both need to take a shower fast. My parents want to meet you, they invited us over for dinner tonight.".

"And you're just telling me this now?", Jonghyun quickly walked over to his closet as he looked through his clothes,"What are you waiting for, go to your room and get ready now.".

"It's fine we still have a bit of time.", Minho embrace him,"You know I love you right?".

"I love you too.", he answered giving him a quick kiss,"but please go get ready now, I don't want to be late.". Jonghyun tossed Minho his clothes,"change and go get ready.". 

Minho put his clothes back on,"Relax everything is going to be okay.".

"Go now!", Jonghyun rushed him out of the room, immediately locking it. He his bedroom light then turned off the scented candle Minho had bought him. He anxiously looked through his clothes and pick out his best suit, before heading to the bathroom to shower. After his quick shower he changed, comb back his hair and applied his cologne. He looked at himself making sure he looked his very best for Minho's parents, he really wanted to make a good impression.

"I'm ready open up.", he heard Minho through the other side of the door.

He looked at himself in the mirror again before opening his bedroom door for Minho.

                                                   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Minho laughed loudly at Jonghyun. He couldn't believe he had a suit on,"What's with the suit. You're not having dinner with the president.".

Jonghyun hit him on the shoulder,"I get it, it's a bit to much I'll change.".

Minho could tell how panicked Jonghyun was by the way he moved things around in his closet. He found it adorable and it made him extremely happy that Jonghyun wanted to make a good impression with his parents,"A nice button up would do.". Minho tried to help out his boyfriend as he walked over and pulled a white button up shirt from his closet along with a nice stylish black leather jacket. "Wear this with some black pants.".

"Are you sure this is good enough?", Jonghyun asked as he took the clothes Minho gave him.

"I'm positive.".

Jonghyun grabbed his black pants along with a black coat,"I really don't want to wear the leather jacket.", he said as he began to change.

"You're really y and handsome.", Minho commented as he eyed every inch of Jonghyun body as he watched him change.

"Thank you.", Jonghyun blushed as he finished changing. He looked at himself in the mirror once again.

"You look great don't worry about it.", Minho complimented him."My parents are going to love you, I'm sure of it.".

"You're just saying that because you're my boyfriend.", Jonghyun stated,"Come on we should get going I need to make a couple stops before we get to your parents house.".

Minho quickly followed Jonghyun out the door,"Where are we stopping?", he asked as he stared at him; locking the house door. 

"I need to stop at a flower shop and a winery.", he said as he unlocked his car.

"What for? If it's for my parents it is definitely not necessary.".

"I can't show up empty handed.", Jonghyun said as he pulled out of the drive way and started to drive towards a winery.

"Why not? I'm telling you it's perfectly fine.", Minho said as he tried to calm down his very anxious boyfriend. 

"Well nice to meet you Minho's parents. Did you know I'm ing your son and I'm very cheap and decided not to bring anything over.", Jonghyun sarcastically said.

"Fine, fine. if buying flowers and wine makes you feel better, then buy away.", Minho gave in,"Even though is not necessary.".

"Fine if it's not necessary than you can't have any wine.", Jonghyun replied,"Is for the best I wouldn't want you to get drunk and embarrass me in front of your parents.". Jonghyun parked the car and got off to buy some wine.

Minho sighed as he waited for Jonghyun in the car. Seeing Jonghyun all anxious started making him anxious as well,"I should of let you wear that suit, so you could have embarrass yourself.", he talked to himself out loud as he began to feel the pressure himself. 

"I bought white and red wine.", Jonghyun commented as he got into the car,"Do your parents even like wine? Should I buy some other time of alcoholic beverage?".

"Jonghyun stop!", Minho yelled,"Your making me nervous. I know this is an important step for both of us, but you need to calm down, please. My parents are going to love you, with or without wine, flowers or no flowers, you make me happy and that is all they care about." Minho leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips,"I love you, you love me. That's what truly matters.", he said as he placed his hand on Jonghyun's lap.

Jonghyun smiled grabbing Minho's hand off his lap as he kissed it,"I love you and I'm sorry that I'm a little stressed out. I just really want your parents to like me.".

"They'll going to love you just like me.", he said as he interwined his hand with Jonghyun's.

"I'm still getting your mom flowers.", he said as he drove. 

It was about seven pm when they arrive at Minho's family's home."Do I look okay?", Jonghyun asked as they stood in front of the door.

"You look very handsome.", Minho smiled as he knocked. Jonghyun tightly squeeze Minho's hand out of nervousness; Minho bit his bottom lip as he tried to prevent himself from laughing.

"Minho!", his mother said as he embrace him; giving him various kisses on his cheek.

"Mom, stop.", he laughed.

"Sorry were are my manners.", she giggled,"You must be Jonghyun.".

"Is really nice to meet you.", Jonghyun handed her the flowers before bowing.

"Oh my I've never received flowers, from such a handsome man. My Minho sure knows how to pick them.", she pinched Minho cheek."Please come in I'm about to serve dinner.".

As Minho mother disappear into the kitchen, Minho led Jonghyun to the living room,"Dad this is my boyfriend Jonghyun.".

"It's really nice to meet you sir.", Jonghyun handed him the bag of wine before bowing.

"Nice to meet you as well young man.", he smiled as he started to walked towards,"Let's go eat dinner.".

Minho felt relieved that his parents like Jonghyun. Throughout dinner they enjoyed a pleasant conversation with Jonghyun; they were amazed at how many instruments he knew how to play. He was happy that the whole dinner went great. "My parents loved you.", Minho commented as they drove back home.

"You really think so?", he asked,"I think I should have gave your father another bottle of red wine, he really seemed to enjoy it.".

"It's fine he likes white wine too.", Minho commented,"So when do I get to me your parents?".

"Not anytime soon.", Jonghyun answered,"I still haven't told them about us.".

"When are you going to tell them?",he asked,"It doesn't feel good to hide our relationship from your parents. I love you and I want to spent the rest of my life with you, but we can't unless you tell your parents.".

Jonghyun parked the car in the side of the rode,"You want to spent the rest of your life with me?".

"Yes.", Minho smiled,"What do you seem shocked? Don't you want to spent the rest of your life with me?".

"I- I-I don't know.".

"Why do you mean you don't know? Don't you love me?", he asked feeling a lump on his throat.

"Of course I love you. Its just that, all of this took me by surprise , it was just so sudden.", he confessed,"I'm a little shocked that's all.".

"I'm sorry.", Minho apologized,"I really do love you, but you don't have to answer or tell me anything back. We can't reach that level in our relationship until you tell your parents about us.".

Jonghyun smiled as he began to drive again,"I'll try to talk to them soon I promise.".

Minho looked over at Jonghyun, he could tell he was a bit tense,"I didn't mean to scare you relax.", he said as he intertwined his hand with his again."When we get home, we will turn on some candles and cuddle in your bedroom.".

"That sounds great." he answered,"Minho please don't doubt that I love you, because I do. I just need to find the right time to talk with my parents, this isn't really easy for me.".

"I know, take your time. As long as you don't leave me you can take all the time in the world.", Minho answered,"I love you.".

"I love you too.".

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for chapter 18 I really hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. See you all in chapter 19...