Flirting for Information

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Thank you for reading and commenting I really appreciate it. Sorry for the late update I know it has been two weeks since I updated this but I had to update my other stories and I had some personal things to take care of. Any who please forgive me for any Grammar/spelling mistake I may had made. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter...

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew's alarm rang loudly; waking up Key. He looked over at Onew who continued to sleep despite noise. He reached over to grabbed Onew's cell phone that was in the nightstand and turned off the alarm. "Onew wake up.", he whispered in his ear as he slightly shook his shoulder,"Jinki.".

Onew groaned,"Just give me one more minute.",he said immediately going back to sleep.

Key was having a hard time waking him up. Onew just kept on ignoring him and continued to sleep. He smirked as he did the only thing he could think off; he straddle him caressed his face as he finally managed to wake Onew up.

"What are you doing?", Onew smiled; placing his hands on Key's waist.

"Giving you a special wake up call.", Key leaned in giving him a quick kiss on the lips; while running his hands through his hair.

"Can you wake me up like this everyday?", Onew asked as he then leaned forward; pressing his lips against his as he pulled him down, their bodies fully pressed against one another.

Key loved feeling Onew's soft lips brush against his own; he cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer. Their mouths were moving in harmony  as their tongues brushed against each other. Key couldn't get enough of Onew, kissing him, feeling his strong firm hands grip his ; filled with ecstasy and want. He and nibbled on his bottom lip as he trailed down his neck; pressing his lips on the hollow of his neck. He looked up at him, slightly out of breath,"I can think of a better way to wake you up.".

He bit his bottom lip as he eyed him up and down"Can you show me right now?".

Key smirked as he leaned in giving him a soft kiss on the lips,"You're going to have to find that out later.", he said as he got off of him. "You need to get ready for work.".

"I'll reschedule with my parents, the won't mind.", Onew sat up.

"I prefer you to go with Jonghyun to work.", he stated,"I don't want you to be alone anywhere.".

"I won't be alone I'll be with my parents.", Onew said as he got his phone,"I'll call them right now.".

"No!", Key snatched his phone away,"You won't constantly be with your parents, like you are with Jonghyun.".

"Fine, you win.", Onew pouted,"You like torturing me don't you.".

Key laughed as he pinned him down; getting on top of him once more,"Why would you say that?".

"You're such a tease.", Onew chuckled as he then began to tickle him.

Key tried pushing his hands away but Onew was to strong,"Ahhh! Stop!", he laughed,"I won't tease you anymore I promise.".

"You promise?",he asked as he continued to tickle him.

"Yes, yes I promise.", he continued to laugh,"Please just stop, I'll give you a kiss.". Once Onew stop tickling him; he slowly leaned in close to his ear,"Get ready for work.", he whispered in his ear, as he then quickly exited his room and headed to the kitchen.

"You seem happy.", Minho commented as he sliced some apples.

"I slept well.", he answered as he grabbed some of freshly cut sliced apples and ate them,"So why are you slicing so many apples?".

"I'm preparing a lunch for Jonghyun.", he answered; putting the sliced apple in a small container.

"That's really sweet of you.", he commented as he grabbed some eggs from the fridge.

"It's the least I can do, since I wasn't able to get him a cell phone like I wanted to.".

"How come? Did he buy one on his own?", Key asked as he began to cook.

"No, he didn't buy one, Onew bought him one.", Minho answered as he began to prepare a sandwich for Jonghyun,"I was a bit disappointed since I wanted to buy him, but as long as he's happy I'm okay.".

"Are you sure it was Onew who bought him one?".

"I'm not to clear on whether it was Onew or Onew's parents.", Minho answered,"Please don't tell me you're jealous.".

"Why would you say that?", Key asked."I know I tend to get jealous easily but I know Jonghyun is his best friend and I have nothing to worry about.".

"But.", Minho said as he pack Jonghyun's lunch in a lunch bag.

"There is no but.", Key pouted not paying much attention to what he was doing.

"If there wasn't a but, you wouldn't be pouting and you wouldn't be about to burn those eggs.", Minho said as he moved him aside as he took over the cooking."I know you Kibum, just tell me what's wrong.".

"I don't want you to think I'm jealous of Jonghyun because I'm not, he's a good friend.", he stated,"I'm just a little upset with Jinki to be honest. I know a relationship isn't about who buys who what but hearing he bought Jonghyun a phone while he hasn't bought me anything, it just upset me a little.", he confessed,"I want to have something that I keep forever. Something that would make me feel special knowing that he specially pick it out for me.".

"Are you sure he hasn't bought you anything? Maybe you just forgot.", Minho said as he started serving the eggs.

"Well he does buy me dinner, but we usually take turns on who pays.", he answered."Also he has given me flowers before.".

"That counts.", Minho said,"I really don't think you should be to hard on him, you're very hard to shop for.".

"I know.",he answered as he saw Jonghyun approaching the kitchen,"Don't tell Jonghyun or Jinki anything please.".

"I won't but I really think you should talk to him about it.", Minho suggested.

"Talk to who about what?", Jonghyun asked as he sat down to eat his breakfast.

"I'm going to meet up with my dad for lunch.", Key lied sitting down beside him as he began to eat,"I just wanted to talk to him about a few things.".

"I really hope everything goes well for you.", he said as he got a bit teary eyed.

Key felt bad, he didn't know that mentioning his father would make Jonghyun upset,"Are you alright?".

"It hurts knowing that I will no longer be able to return home and see my family, I miss them.", he sniffled,"I don't want to talk about it.".

"Talking about it will make you feel better.", Minho said as he rubbed his back.

"I'm fine, I don't want to talk about it right now.", he stood taking his plate to the sink,"Where's Onew? If we don't leave now we're going to be late.".

"He's still getting ready.", Key answered.

"I packed your lunch don't forget to take it.", Minho informed him,"I love you have a good day at work.".

"I love you too, and good luck on your interview.", Jonghyun hugged him; giving him a quick kiss on the lips."Tell Onew I'll wait for him in the car.", he said as he exited the house.

"Key can you please give me a ride to the mall.", Minho asked.

"I will gladly give you a ride.", Key answered as he started putting the dishes in the dish washer.

"Thank you so much I'm going to get ready.", Minho said as he left the kitchen.

"Where's Jonghyun?", Onew asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Waiting for you in the car.", he informed him as he poured him a glass of milk"Here drink this, and eat a banana or something. You're going to be late if you don't leave now.".

"Thank you.", he said as he then drank the whole glass of milk; grabbing a handful of chocolate chip cookies,"I should get going. I love you.", he leaned in to give him a kiss.

Key slightly pushed him back,"You shouldn't keep Jonghyun waiting. Go!".

"Are you mad at me?", he asked as he then started eating the cookies he had in his hand.

Key tried his hardest not to smile, no one had ever ask him if he was mad while cutely eating chocolate chips cookies"I'm not mad at you.",he lied,"I just don't want you to be late. Go!".

"Okay.", he pouted,"I'll be back around noon, bye.".

As soon as Onew left, Key went to their bedroom to take a shower.

                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Minho couldn't stop thinking about Jonghyun missing his family. It really upset him that Jonghyun father didn't accept their relationship. He had been wanting to go talk to Jonghyun's father ever since he found out that he disown Jonghyun but he decided against it, fearing that he would make things worst. Seeing Jonghyun almost break down in tears sadden him; he wanted to see him completely happy like when he first met him. Minho knew he had to do something to help Jonghyun mend his relationship with his father, but he had no idea what he could say to make him change his mind.

"Are you nervous about your interview?",Key asked as he walked into the living room; grabbing his keys from the key holder.

"I'm a little nervous,", he confessed as he stood up,"but I'm more worried about Jonghyun.".

"I know he really misses his family.", Key commented as he walked out of the house,"But honestly worrying isn't going to help the situation you know.".

"I know.", Minho locked the house door; as they both walked to the car,"I'm trying to figure out what I can do to help him.".

"If you're thinking about talking to his father, I wouldn't do that.", Key said as he unlocked his car and started it; putting his seat belt,"It would make things a lot worst trust me.".

"How much worst can it get? He literally did the worst thing a father could ever do to his son.", Minho commented as Key began to drive.

"True, but he could have send him away like my dad almost did to me.", he commented.

"I don't want him to send him away."Just the thought of never seeing Jonghyun again made Minho scared,"I don't want to lose him.".

"Just because my father almost did it to me doesn't mean his father would do it to him.".

"His father is ruthless, he will probably do something far worse.", Minho commented,"Before I go talk to him I need to think about what I am going to say.".

"Yes, you definitely need to go talk to him with a plan in mind.", Key agreed,"But for now focus on your job interview.".

"You're right I need to focus on my interview. I can allow myself to mess up.".

"You'll do fine I'm sure of it.", he stopped the car in front of the mall.

"You're not going to go shopping? I'm seriously shocked.", Minho said as he undid his seat belt.

"No I'm going to go see my mom. Good luck in your interview, call me when you want me to pick you up.".

"Thank you, I'll see you in a bit.", he got out of the car, closing the door behind him as he then entered the mall. The interview was for a sales associate in a clothing store; when he entered the store he felt anxious; until they called his name for the interview. As soon as he was done with the interview he wanted to call Jonghyun to tell him he got the job, but instead he texted him the good news. Minho was about to leave the mall when the guy that Key talked to in the grocery store approached him.

"You're Jinki's boyfriend's friend right?", he asked him.

"Yes, my name is Minho and yours?", he asked.

"I go by Suho.", he informed him,"It's really nice to meet you.".

Minho was starting to get a bit suspicious of Suho; he was beginning to believe that seeing Suho in all these places wasn't a coincidence. "I don't want to be rude but what do you want? ".

"What do you mean? In all honesty I just wanted to talk to you and invite you to this Party.".

Minho interrupted him,"I don't care about your party. I don't even know why you keep inviting people to this party. All I know is that I don't trust you.".

"I completely understand, how can you trust me if you don't know me. All I can do is assure you that I'm not trying to cause you or your friends any harm. The party that I've been inviting you and your friends to it's at a club that just opened in the next city.", he said as he reached into his pocket; taking out a folded sheet of paper and handing it to him,"My friend owns the club and he wanted me to invite people."

Minho looked over at the flyer,"Why do you keep on insisting for us to go? Are you interested in Jinki?", he asked as he tried to figure out what his intentions were.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you. When I first met Jinki I thought he was very handsome, but I'm not interested in him.", he commented,"I met Jinki in a very scary situation, I just thought it would be good for him to go out with his friends and unwind for a bit. Since he seemed like he is going tough time.".

Minho was a bit skeptical of him but he seemed like a nice guy so he decided to trust him,"That's really nice of you, I'll talk to them to see if they want to go.", he said as he tried to give him back the flyer. 

"Keep it. The address of the club is in the flyer.", he informed him,"I really hope all of you could go.".

"I can't promise you anything but I'll talk to them.", he smiled; folding the flyer and putting it in his pocket,"It was really nice meeting you, but I really have to go now.".

"I'm sorry, I won't hold you up anymore.", he bowed.

"It's okay.", Minho smiled as he then exited the mall; deciding to take a cab instead of calling Key.

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

When Krystal barged into his room, Taemin knew she was mad. "You're mad at me aren't you?".

"Honestly I am a bit mad. You woke me up.", she pouted,"If you just called me because you're bored, I'm not talking to you for a week.".

Hearing how mad Krystal was; was making him regret his decision of asking her to come over."I called you because I wanted you to come with me to go see Minho.".

"Why couldn't you go on your own.".

"Key is over at their house often. I was afraid to run into him alone, but now I'm starting to realize you are a bit more scarier than him.".

Krystal shook her head,"First of all I'm not scary. Taemin I don't understand why you are afraid of this guy, what did he do to you?", she asked as she laid down on his bed. 

"He didn't do anything to me, I just don't want to be alone with him.".

"Fine, we'll go see Minho in an hour. Just let me sleep for a little bit.", she said as she began to get comfortable.

"Krystal I want to go now.", he stated,"I couldn't sleep at all last night, I kept on thinking about what Max told me.".

"Wait.", Krystal sat up,"You're going to see Minho about Max? I thought you wanted to see him about the text messages Sehun sent him.".

"I mostly want to talk to him about the Max thing. I know you told me I should take care of this myself and I am, but I think I should warn Onew about Max. I don't know what he is going to do to him but it just doesn't sounds good at all.".

"Why are you telling Minho? You should tell Onew about it.", she stated,"Are you seriously that afraid of his boyfriend.".

"I just rather tell Minho to tell Onew. Key made it very clear that he doesn't want me anywhere near Onew.", he stated,"I just don't want to have anymore problems with anyone.".

"So what are you going to offer Max, since you aren't going to give him what he wants.", she asked him.

"I'm not going to offer him anything. I'm tired of living in fear because of him, I'm just going to let him do whatever he wants with the pictures.", he stated,"That's why we need to go see Minho now before I chicken out.".

Krystal got out of bed,"I still think you should try to reason with him.".

"You can't reason with Max, let's just go.". Taemin felt defeated, all he wanted to do was talk to Minho and come straight home.

"I think you shouldn't give up but I support you in whatever you decide to do.", she smiled,"Let's go talk to Minho.".

Taemin and Krystal decided to take a cab to go see Minho, since he wanted to get there faster. Throughout the car ride he was completely silent; he knew this what the right thing to do even though it would affect his life negatively. Taemin had no idea who Max was going to give the pictures to but he knew his life was most likely going to change forever. He paid the cab fare as he and Krystal then exited the car. "I really hope Key isn't here.", he said as he walked towards the door.

"You're not alone, I won't let him say anything to you.", she held his hand,"You can do this.".

Taemin rang the doorbell hoping Minho or Onew would open the door.

Key opened the door,"What are you doing here? Leave.". Key tried closing the door but Krystal stopped him. 

"We're not going anywhere. This isn't your house so technically we can be here.", Krystal said.

"For your information I live here. So please leave, I don't want to see you here.", Key stated.

Hearing that Key was living with Onew didn't upset him as much as he thought it would. Taemin finally realized that he was getting over Onew. 

"I don't care if you don't want to see us here. We're not leaving.", Krystal responded.

"Fine by me stay out here in the cold, I don't care.", Key removed Krystal hand from the door frame.

"Key I didn't came to see Onew.", he informed him,"I came to see Minho. Can you please tell him that I'm here.".

"Minho isn't here. Come back later.", Key informed him.

"Actually he just got here.", Krystal said as they all saw Minho get out of a cab.

"Hi Taemin, hi Krystal.", Minho smiled,"What are you two doing here?".

"I really need to talk to you.", Taemin said.

Key moved out of the way to let them through,"Jonghyun isn't going to be to happy about this.".

"It'll be quick he won't find out I was here I promise.", Taemin said as he and Krystal entered the house,"Key you should stay because this concerns Onew.".

"What's wrong with Onew?", Key asked.

"Max came to my home last night to blackmail me. He said he would erase all the pictures he took of me, if I took Onew to this address.", he said as he handed him a piece of paper with the address written on it.

"I knew it he wants to kidnap him.", Key said as he copied the address to his phone.

"What is Taemin doing here?", Jonghyun asked as he and Onew entered the house. 

"Taemin basically just confirmed to me that Max wants to kidnap Jinki.", Key answered.

"You're lying right?", Onew asked as he went to stand besides Key.

"Max told me to take you to some address at midnight in exchange for him deleting my pictures.", Taemin informed them.

"What's the address let me see it.", Jonghyun asked.

"I looked it up, it's an abandoned warehouse.", Key said as he handed the address over to Jonghyun.

"What are you going to do about your pictures?",Onew asked Taemin,"It's there anything I can do to help you?".

"I'm tired of living in fear and just going to let him do whatever he wants with the pictures.", Taemin knew that there was nothing he or anyone could do to change his mind,"He made it very clear that this is what he wanted. I'm positive he isn't interested in anything else.".

"Taemin thinks Max can't be reasoned with.", Krystal stated. 

"He's right Max can't be reasoned with.", Jonghyun stated,"But I think I can still help you.".

"You would really help me?", Taemin asked.

"You're helping Jinki, the least I could do is help you.", Jonghyun answered as Minho hugged him,"When you come in contact with Max tell him you will take Onew to were he told you to take him, but that it would take you sometime since you two aren't speaking. Knowing Max he would except because he is going to find this entertaining.".

"Is there anything else that I should do?", Taemin asked.

"Don't ever come back here.", Jonghyun answered,"Max will sent someone to spy on you, and if he finds out you have been coming here, it won't give me enough time to do what I'm going to do. I'll contact you in a few days.".

"Okay, I'll do that.", Taemin answered. Ever since he met Jonghyun he always liked him and trusted him even though their friendship ended as soon as Jonghyun got with Minho,"Minho do you still have the text messages?".

"No I erased them and blocked his number.", he informed,"I'm really sorry Taemin.".

"It's okay.", he smiled,"Thank you. We won't take anymore of your time.".

"Bye.", Krystal waved as he and Taemin left.

                                                   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"What text messages was Taemin talking about?", Jonghyun asked Minho.

"Nothing important don't worry about it. I'll tell you later.", Minho smiled,"So how are you going to help Taemin?".

"Max's father's secretary Taeyeon has a crush on me.", Jonghyun stated,"I'm sure she knows who Max's wife is and were we can contact her.".

"What are you planing to do?", Minho asked him.

"I'm going to try to get information out of her.", Jonghyun answered.

Key took out his wallet and gave Jonghyun some cash,"This is all the cash I have on me. Take her to a nice dinner.".

"Good idea, taking her to a fancy dinner, will surely make her talk.", Jonghyun said as he put the money Key gave him in his wallet.

"Key, how could you sent Jonghyun out on a date.", Minho said.

Onew could tell that Minho was mad and he didn't blame him. He would be jealous too if Key was going to go on a date with someone else,"You shouldn't do this, it isn't right.".

"Do you want to help Taemin or not?", Jonghyun asked,"The only way we can stop Max from doing everything he's doing is by talking to his wife.". 

"Can you get the information without taking her out on a date?", Onew asked.

"I don't want you to go out on a date with her.", Minho said.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Minho, but I need to do this. You both need to understand that the longer I talk to her, the more information I find out about Max.", Jonghyun said,"I can't really do that over the phone. Please trust me I'm know what I'm doing.".

"I don't like this at all, but I'm not leaving you alone with her.", Minho said,"I'm going with you.".

"Okay, you can come.", Jonghyun smiled,"Let me just get ready before we leave.". 

"Try to find out as much information as you can.", Key said,"If you need more money just let me know.".

"What you gave me is more than enough.", Jonghyun said as he then left to his bedroom with Minho.

Onew wrapped his arms around Key's waist; pulling closer as he kissed his neck,"I feel bad. I really don't think it's right for Jonghyun to go on a date with that girl because of me. You saw how upset Minho was, I don't want to cause problems between them.".

"So what do you want to do?", Key asked as he removed Onew's hands from around his waist; turning around to face him,"You can't get the information we need to contact his wife.".

"I know I can't but I don't think it's fair that Jonghyun has to do all this, and what about the girl he's going to flirt with. I don't find it fair that she is being used.", he stated as he followed Key into his bedroom,"She will be crushed when she finds out Jonghyun had no real interest in her.".

"There's no other way to deal with this.", Key yelled,"Do you want Max to kidnap you? He has not only hurt you, he has Taemin blackmailed and he destroyed Jonghyun's bedroom along his belongings. If we don't do anything to stop him he is going to continue to do whatever he wants.".

Onew didn't like that Key was yelling at him. He hated getting into fights with him,"Since the morning I could tell you were mad at me. I don't know why but please don't yell at me. I really don't like it when you do that.".

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you.", Key apologized as he sat on the opposite side of the bed,"It just frustrates me that sometimes you don't want to let people help you. If Jonghyun says this is the only way to get the information out of the girl, then it's the only way. He knows her we don't.".

"Fine I'll let you guys do whatever you want, I won't say anything anymore.", Onew snapped at Key as he was feeling a bit irritated. 

"If someone deserves to be mad here is me not you.".

"I have the right to be mad to Kibum.", Onew said as he looked down,"I know for a fact that you aren't mad at me because of what I think about this whole situation. You're mad at me because of something else but I can't fix it unless you tell me.".

"It really upset me that you bought Jonghyun a phone when you haven't bought me anything.", Key began to cry,"I know you gave me flowers but I want something that I can keep forever.".

Onew wanted to go comfort Key, but he didn't like the fact that he was jealous of Jonghyun; when he wasn't the one who even bought him the phone. It really bothered him how often Key got jealous, it made him feel like he didn't trust him. "Key you seriously can't be jealous of Jonghyun he's like a brother to me, and for your information I didn't buy him that phone my parents did.".

"I'm not jealous of Jonghyun.", he wiped his own tears away.

"If you're not jealous of Jonghyun then why were you mad when you thought I bought him a phone?", Onew asked,"The reason why I haven't given you anything its because I've been saving up to buy you something really nice.".

"I know I like high-end brands, but I'm not superficial. You don't have to save up to give me anything.", he stated,"I would have been happy with whatever you gave me. I just wanted to feel special.".

"That was my mistake and I'm sorry for thinking that way. It was never my intention to hurt you or make you feel like you aren't special to me . You mean the world to me and I don't ever want you to think that I don't love you.", Onew put his arm around;resting his head on his shoulder,"This whole jealousy thing needs to stop I feel like you don't trust me.".

Key put his hand on Onew's thigh,"It's not that I don't trust you, I'm just scared that you're going to leave me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you, I don't want to lose you.".

"I love you, and I don't want to be with anyone else but you.", Onew gave him a kissed on the lips, then one in the cheek as he laid him down on the bed; giving him several kisses as he trailed down Key's neck,"I love you.", he said as he then got off of him.

"Wait, why did you stop? Where are you going?", Key sat up as he pouted.

Onew chuckled at how cute Key looked,"I'm taking a shower.", he answered as he locked himself in the bathroom.

"Wait, don't be a tease opened the door.", Key said as he moved the door knob.

"Me a tease? No way.", he said as he removed his clothes,"It feels great to get rid of all these clothes.', he as he tried not to laugh.

"Jinki please opened the door and let me in.".

"You are going to have to wait until I come out. I can't hear you I'm taking a shower.", he answered as he the water.

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Please tell me you aren't going to leave me here.", Minho said.

"Only temporarily.", Jonghyun answered,"I'm going to bring her here to eat but  you can't be there when I pick her up. She won't tell me anything and will get suspicious if she sees you with me.".

"I'm not happy about this.", Minho confessed,"You better not kiss her or hold her hand or I'm going to be very mad.".

"I'm not going to kiss anyone that isn't you.", Jonghyun leaned over; giving him a kiss a quick kiss on the lips,"Before I go pick her up, I want to know about the text messages Taemin was talking about. Who was texting you?".

"I already told you it isn't important I have no contact with him anymore, so it doesn't matter.".

"Is Sehun the one who has been texting you?", Jonghyun asked. 

"Yes, but like I said I erased all his text messages and blocked his number. So it doesn't matter.".

Jonghyun was jealous and mad about Sehun texting Minho; he also didn't like the fact that Minho hid it from him,"It really hurts my feelings that you didn't tell me anything. Besides that you also lied to me about not talking to Taemin anymore, it was more than obvious that you still have contact with him.".

"I had already dealt with it and I thought it wasn't important since I haven't seen him or talk to him at all.", he defended himself,"The only reason why I had any sort of contact with Taemin was because I told him to tell Sehun to stop bothering me, but then it turn out that Sehun is dating his friend Kai while he was texting me. Taemin just wanted the text messages to show his friend, that all we talked about.".

"Then why didn't you blocked Taemin's number like you blocked Sehun's?".

"Because Taemin isn't bothering me he only texted me twice,", he informed him,"and both times it was about the text messages. I'm sure he isn't going to contact me anymore since the messages are gone.".

"I forgive you but I'm not happy about it at all.", Jonghyun avoided making eye contact with Minho as he stared out the window,"I been completely honest with you and I want you to be honest with me. Don't hide anything from me anymore.".

Minho gave him a kiss on the cheek,"I'm sorry and I promise I'll tell you absolutely everything from now on. But now that we both have jobs we aren't going to spend that much time with each other, and I don't want to waste the little time we have fighting.".

" I don't want to fight with you either.", Jonghyun smiled as he turned around to look at him,"I'm sorry that we didn't get to go out and celebrate that you got a job. But tomorrow I don't have to work we can spend the whole day together.".

"I can't wait for tomorrow to come already.", Minho gave him a quick kiss on the lips,"You're going to be late to pick her up go.".

"I won't kiss her I promise.".

"Not even on the cheek.", Minho warned him as he got out off the car.

"I'll be right back.", He blew him a kiss before driving off. Jonghyun really hope that Taeyeon would give him the information they needed. Minho felt bad for using a sweet innocent girl this way but he knew if he just asked for the information she wouldn't give it to him out of loyalty to Max's father. Once he parked the car he checked himself over in the mirror to make sure he looked good; he got a mint and put it in his mouth before exiting the car. Jonghyun hoped that his father hadn't told anyone he disowned him so they would let him through without a problem. 

"Sir please stop right there.", a security guard stopped him as soon as he entered the building,"I need to search you.", he said as he approached him.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Kim he's new to the job. Please go on ahead.", another security guard let him through without searching him.

Jonghyun felt relieved and happy that his father hadn't told anyone he disowned him; he took it as a sign that he could still fix things with him. 

"Jonghyun you actually came.", Taeyeon stood up from her desk chair as she went to meet him half way,"I actually didn't think you were serious, when you ask me out to dinner.".

"I kept thinking a lot about you recently.", he smiled at her as he pulled her in close to him; wrapping his arm around her waist,"You look really beautiful today.".

Taeyeon blushed,"Thank you. Let me just grabbed my purse and tell Max that I'm leaving.".

"Wait Max is here?", Jonghyun heart began to race as he became extremely nervous.

"Yes his father is out for a couple days and he's here taking care of everything.", she answered as she then went to grabbed her purse  and entered Max's father's office.

Jonghyun glanced around for a good place to hide just in case Max came out of the office; there was no where he could hide. He immediately felt relieved when Taeyeon came out alone,"We can go now.", she smiled as she walked up to him.

Jonghyun put his arm around her,"I'm really glad you accept my invitation. I really wanted to see you.".

She smiled at him,"Thank you for inviting me. To be completely honest with you I thought you didn't know who I was. I was really surprise that you had my number.".

He  started to feel awful about tricking her this way,"How can I not know who you were, I remember when I first met you. You were very shy, you were practically hiding behind Max and his father, I thought it was very cute." 

"You always make me feel so nervous.".

He let out a small laugh,"Are you nervous now?", he asked her as held his car door opened for her.

"I'm beyond nervous, but I'm also very happy.", she answered him as she put on her seat belt.

Jonghyun closed the car door and walked around to get into the car. As he put on his seat belt he smiled over at her; his guilt was really starting to bother him. He knew he had to get the information fast since he didn't want to continue to play with her emotions.

"So how did you get my number?".

"I noticed that you were friends with my father's secretary, I asked her to give me your number.", he answered as he began to drive.

"I'm going to have to thank her later.", she commented.

"You must be really close to Max since you didn't use his last name.".

"I'm not close to him at all, he doesn't like us calling him by his last name.", she informed him,"He's a very kind man.".

Once they arrived at the restaurant he gave his keys to the valet parking and went to opened the door for her."You're going to love this place, the food here is delicious.".

"I'm really happy that I'm here with you.", she grabbed his hand as they walked in.

Jonghyun wanted to let go of her hand, but he knew if he did it she would suspect something. As they waited to be seated Jonghyun scanned the whole room as he tried to locate Minho; but he couldn't find him. As they walked to their seat he spotted Minho, who didn't look happy at all. Jonghyun helped her get seated before he sat down himself; he really couldn't concentrate on what Taeyeon was saying because he was to busy staring at Minho. 

"Are you okay?", she asked him,"You're bored aren't you?".

"No, not all.", he reached over the table and grabbed her hand,"I just have a lot in my mind.".

"Why what's wrong?".

Jonghyun took this as an opening to ask her about Max's wife."I've been a horrible friend to Max. We have been best friends since we were kids. As you can imagine he was very upset when I wasn't able to attend his wedding. I already apologized to him but he told me to apologized to his wife. He gave me her contact information and I lost it, I have no way of apologizing to her.".

"I'm sure he would give you her number if you asked for it.", she smiled.

"I don't want him to be mad at me again. I already asked my dad for her number but he doesn't have it.".

"I have Seohyun's number.", she smiled as she took out her cell phone,"I'll give you her number only if you promise me you won't tell anyone I gave it to you.". 

"I won't tell anyone I promise.", he said as he copied her number into his phone,"Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me.".

She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek,"I'm glad I was able to help.".

Jonghyun immediately let go of her hand, as he began to feel uncomfortable. Throughout the whole dinner she was very flirty and talkative. He engaged with her in conversation and kept the flirting to a minimum as continued to glance over at Minho. 

"I would really love to go on another date with you.", she blushed as she leaned in close to him; resting her head on his shoulder as they waited for the valet to bring Jonghyun his car.

"I'll give you a call as soon as I have some free time.", he smiled at her,"I had a lot of fun.".

"Jonghyun I'm so glad to see you.", Minho said as he approached him."Is this your girlfriend? She's beautiful.".

Jonghyun couldn't believe what Minho was doing; he was in complete shock that he came up to him when he told him not to.

"I'm not his girlfriend.", she answered,"We're just friends. My name is Taeyeon is very nice to meet such a handsome tall man like yourself.", she said as she immediately created some distance between her and Jonghyun.

Jonghyun couldn't believe she was flirting with Minho right in front of his eyes; he thought that she practically rejected him because of his height and it started to bug him. 

"Sir.", the valet driver called to him as he handed him his keys.

Jonghyun took his keys as he then opened the door for her, but instead of her getting into the car Minho got in."What are you doing?".

"Taeyeon is going to take a cab home.", Minho said,"My car broke down and I really need you to drive me to a hospital. It's an emergency.".

Taeyeon smiled at Jonghyun,"It's fine you should take him to the hospital, I'll take a cab.", she said as she then walked back to the restaurant.

Once she was inside the restaurant Jonghyun got into his car and began to drive back home. Jonghyun quietly drove home as he kept thinking about his height and how short he was compared to Minho. 

"How dare she reject you like that because of your height.", Minho stated.

"I don't care about her, I got what I needed.", he answered,"Does it bug you that I'm short? Should I wear insoles.".

"I think you're perfect the way you are, you don't need to do anything.", Minho reached over and held Jonghyun's hand.

"You don't think I'm to short for you?".

"Of course not, I love you just the way you are.", Minho leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

Hearing Minho said he loved him made him feel better."Thank you for not letting her get in the car.".

"After she kissed you, touched you and insulted you that way, I was definitely not going to let her get near you ever again.".

"I kind off deserved it though, what I did to her wasn't very nice either.", he said as he parked the car. "I'm very grateful that you always take my side, even when I do something wrong.". Jonghyun said as he leaned in to kiss him. Softly pressing his lips against his; as he undid his seat belt and got closer to him. Jonghyun felt protected and loved; he felt extremely happy being with Minho. He kissed him softly; his lips moving and tasting every inch of his mouth; he tongue slicked into his mouth; tasting him over and over again. When his breathing deepened he pulled back slightly,"I love you.", he said as then pressed his lips against his again; not giving him a chance to talk. 

                                                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: I really hope you enjoy this chapter, please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. Also I promise to try to update faster next time. See you all in the next chapter...