Choices

Crossroad Lovers

Warning: Some ...Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing. I'm very very sorry for such a late update. This chapter was bit hard to edit since it's practically the size of two chapters combine in one, I added and removed some parts constantly which took longer than I thought it would. With that being said I'm sure I must have left a few grammar and spelling mistake and for that I apologize, it's just that this chapter is so long I'm positive I was unable to catch them all and for that I'm sorry...Anyways  I really hope you enjoy this chapter...

                                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I thought we agreed to let Taemin solve this whole picture issue himself.",Key stated,"You already got in to some trouble because of it, just forget about it.".

"I'm not going to help Taemin unless, you tell me what is really going on.", Jonghyun said,"How are you involved with the pictures Max took of Taemin?".

"Do the pictures have to do with Max blackmailing you?", Minho asked; sitting in the couch besides Jonghyun.

"Max blackmailed you? Why am I just finding this out now?", Jonghyun stared at Onew,"We need to make sure Max follows that restraining order. I need to go talk to my dad now.".

"Whether he blackmailed me or not, that doesn't matter right now. Jonghyun I know you don't like Taemin but you're the only one that can help him.", Onew said.

"He's right.", Key pouted,"Taemin won't be able to get out of this without your help.".

"Thank you.", Onew smiled giving Key a quick kiss on the lips; putting his arm around him as he softly  caressed his arm. 

"Jonghyun, please help Taemin.", Minho placed his hand on his lap,"He's not a bad person, I'm sure this whole picture thing was a mistake.".

"Fine, I'll try to help Taemin. But I'm not doing for him, I'm just going to help him because it will Max very mad.", Jonghyun stated.

Minho looked at Jonghyun, he had never seen his boyfriend act this mad before. He just wanted all of this to be over already; he was afraid that Jonghyun was going to end up hurt. "Whatever you're going to do just be careful.".

"Nothing is going to happen, I'm not afraid of Max." Jonghyun laid down on the couch; resting his head on Minho lap as he reached over and caressed his cheek,"I'll be fine, don't worry.".

"Don't you think there is something else you should talk to your father about first.", Key said.

Jonghyun immediately got off of Minho's lap as he sat back up,"You're right.".

"What is all this about are you sick? Are you okay?", Minho asked Jonghyun. He was confused and a bit scared; the worried expression on Jonghyun face wasn't helping.

"Is everything alright?", Onew ask,"Say something you're scaring me.".

"Sorry.", Jonghyun smiled as he kept looking down at the floor; taking Minho hand in his,"There's no reason for you two to be worried about me, I'm fine. It's just that I finally think it's time for me to talk to my family about my relationship with Minho.".

Minho looked down not wanting anyone to see him tear up; he let go of Jonghyun's hand as he started to wipe away his own tears.

"Well if there is anything I can do for you just let me know. I know it's going to be hard but everything will be fine.", Onew gave Jonghyun a hug,"Well Key and I are going to go, don't forget if you need anything don't hesitate to call me.".

"I know thank you.", Jonghyun said as they parted.

Key sat beside Minho, as he leaned close to his ear"Stop crying, I know you're very happy, but this isn't easy for him. Be strong and comfort him, he is really going to need you.", he whispered as he then stood up."Well Jinki and I won't be back until tomorrow, so don't worry about us interrupting anything. Have fun you two.".

"You'll be fine Jonghyun, don't be scared.", Onew said before him and Key exited the house.

"Why are you crying?", he asked as he rubbed his back.

"I'm just very happy, I'm sorry.", he answered as he hugged him.

"It's alright you don't need to apologize for crying. I know I haven't been a very good boyfriend, but that's all going to change I promise.".

Minho broke the hug; cupping Jonghyun's cheeks in his hands,"What are you talking about? You have been a wonderful boyfriend. I have never been this happy before and it's all because of you. I love you Jonghyun and I will always love you.". 

"I love you too.", He leaned in pressing his lips against his. Their lips brushed against each other several times before Jonghyun pulled away and burried his head in the crook of Minho's neck."I'm really scared Minho.", he admitted as he ran his fingers continuously along Minho's tone arms.

He gave him a kiss on the forehead as he held him tightly,"You don't have to do this if you aren't ready. It wasn't my intention to put any pressure on you.".

"You didn't pressure me into anything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Minho and in other for us to be able to that, you need to be a part of every aspect of my life.", he smiled;placing several small kisses on his collar bone,"I want everyone to know that you're my life partner."

"I can't picture myself with anyone but you, thank you for choosing me as your life partner.", he ran his hands up and down his back,"Do you want me to go with you? You don't have to do this alone if you don't want to.".

"I would really like for you to come, it would make things easier for me. But is better if I do this alone.", he answered as he got off of him,"I should get going, I'll try to be back soon.".

"Take as much time as you want, just come back.", Minho followed Jonghyun into his bedroom.

"Why wouldn't I come back?", Jonghyun asked as he began to undress.

"I don't know. Just forget I said anything.", he answered as he watched him change. 

"Don't worry I'll be back, I can't live without you.", Jonghyun commented as he styled his hair.

Minho stared attentively at Jonghyun; he looked handsome and masculine in his expensive black suit. He had only seen him twice before wearing this kind of attire, but he never paid much attention to it as he did now. He seemed like a completely different person to Minho, someone he didn't recognize, someone that had no connection to him once or ever.

"Are you alright? Why are you starring at me like that?", Jonghyun asked.

"I don't understand why you have to dress like that just to see your family. When Key goes to see his family he just goes in regular clothes.".

"My father is a bit of a perfectionist, he says I have to look suitable and professional at all times.", he informed him,"He won't want to see me if I went with what I was wearing. He wasn't to happy about the way I looked last time, went we saw him.".

"I really didn't look my best the first time I saw him, he must hate me already.".

"I know I don't say this often but you're beautiful, you always look handsome in anything you wear.", Jonghyun complimented him as he applied some cologne.

"You look amazing in anything you wear too.", Minho hugged him from behind,"But I have to say I prefer seeing you in our bed."  

"I should really get going now.", Jonghyun broke free from Minho's hug; giving him a quick kiss on the lips,"I love you.".

"Love you too.", Minho said as he followed Jonghyun into the living room,"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you.".

"I'm positive.", Jonghyun grabbed his car keys.

"Text me when you get there.",Minho gave him a hug.

"I will.", he gave him another kiss before he left. 

Minho sat on the couch as he tried to calm himself down. He was scared that Jonghyun's father wouldn't allow them to see eachother anymore; he just really hoped that today was not the last time he saw Jonghyun. He's coming back, he has to come back, he thought as he got off the couch. Deciding to go out and prepare something for Jonghyun once he came home.

Minho bought a Jonghyun a few candles along with a bouquet of roses. Once he got home he began to clean and prepare a meal for him.

                                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the mall?", Key asked Jinki,"You didn't take anything when we left. What are you going to wear? Let me buy you something.".

"Thank you, but I'm okay. I got clothes here.", he replied as he unlock the front door.

"I haven't been in your parents home in a while.", Key commented as he walked in."Maybe this time around I'll actually get to see your bedroom.".

"Do you really want to see it? It's nothing special.".

"I really want to see your bedroom.", Key insisted,"You aren't hiding anything in there are you.".

"No I have nothing to hide.",he answered as he grabbed Key's hand and led him towards his bedroom,"Don't expect to much, it's just a regular bedroom.".

Key smiled as he entered Jinki's bedroom; it look like a bedroom of a ten year old genius. He had abstract art as well as some art replica's decorating his bedroom walls; three stuffed animals on his bed and a ton of knick knacks around his room. "I love your bedroom.".

"Really?", he asked as he laid down on his bed.

"Do you mind if I look around?".

"No, go ahead. Nothing is off limits.", he chuckled,"I don't get why your so interested in my bedroom.". 

"I like it better than the one in Jonghyun's house.", he admitted as he looked through his drawers,"This bedroom screams Jinki.".

Onew laughed,"If this bedroom screams Jinki, what does my other bedroom say.".

"It's like twenty percent Jinki.", he replied as he looked through Onew's old t-shirts."Your fashion sense has gotten way better, how did you get Luna to date you wearing this.".

"The same way I got you to date me.".

"By being great in bed?", Key as he began to look through some boxes under Jinki's bed.

"Am I just to you?", he asked,"And I thought you liked me for my sense of humor and good looks.".

"Your sense of humor could use some work, and there is no denying that your great in bed and very handsome.", Key said,"But those are not the reasons why I love you.".

"Then why do you love me?", he asked,"To be honest I always wondered how an amazing beautiful guy like you fell in love with me.".

"You are a wonderful person Lee Jinki.", he crawled into bed with him as he tried to get comfortable; he soon found a comfortable position in Onew's arms."I love you because you make me happy, you make me laugh with your lame jokes. You took care of me when I was in the hospital even though you didn't have to. You except me for who I am, your kind, gentle and". Key managed to say before Onew interrupted by pressing his lips against his.

"I love you.", he smiled as he then pressed lips against his once more; bringing their bodies closer together.

Key quickly pushed him away and immediately got out of the bed,"Did you hear that? I think your parents are home.".

"We're fine, I told you my parents aren't coming home till late at night.", he informed.

"I heard something, go check.", Key said as he began to look through Jinki's stuff once again.

"Fine I'll be back.", he said as he got out of bed and exited the room.

As he waited for Onew to come back, he reached for a box that was hidden in the corner of his closet. 

"No, one is here.", Onew said as he came back in to the bedroom,"What are you doing with that box?".

"I thought you said I could look through everything. Is there a reason why I shouldn't look through this box?". 

"I was just shocked to see it. To be honest I thought I threw it away ", he informed him,"It's full of stuff from my relationship with Max.".

"I want to see.", Key said as he opened the box.

"Why do you want to see that?".

"I want to see if I can find something that I could use against him.", he answered as he looked through some pictures of Onew and Max,"He looks normal, nothing to do with the Max we know now. How did you two met anyways.".

"Why do you want to know?", he asked him.

"I'm just curious that's all.", he answered,"You looked really happy in all these pictures.".

"I'm happier with you though.", Onew stated,"I see no point in talking about Max.".

"You told me all about your relationship with Luna, you never really mention Max. I really want to know about it.".

"Fine.", he smiled."I met Max when I went to this business dinner with Jonghyun. He didn't want to go alone and Amber couldn't go him that time. Jonghyun introduced us out of courtesy because they really hated each other. We exchange numbers that day and then we started seeing each other. It was nothing special.", he informed him,"I like how we met way better.".

"It will be the perfect love story to tell our kids.", Key commented,"We won't mention Taemin though.".

Onew laugh,"We won't mention Max either.".

"We'll figure it out once we have our kids.", Key said,"How much children do you want?".

"I want ten.", he laughed.

Key hit Onew in his arm,"I'm being serious.".

"I want two.".

"I wanted two too,we'll have boy and a girl. Should we do adoption or should we look for a donor.","Key asked. Key didn't want any kids in the immediate future; he just wanted to make sure he and Jinki thought the same; so they would be prepare once they where ready for children.

"Maybe we can do both, I want to see a cute mini Kibum running around.".

"Fine we'll do both, we'll have a baby Kibum,a baby Jinki and we'll adopt one too.", he smiled.

"So know instead of two, we're having three.", he smiled,"Sounds good to me.".

"It's settled then, once we're married and ready for children, we'll have three.",he smiled as Onew wrapped his arms around him and kissed him."

"I love you.", he smiled as he pushed him onto the bed.

Key smirked and pulled him in to bed; when suddenly his phone started to vibrate,"Why?", he pouted as he reached into his pocket.

"Who is it?", Onew asked as he rubbed Key's thigh.

"It's my dad, I need to go.", he said as he got out of bed,"Be careful when you go to Amber's dorm, I don't want anything to happen to you.".

"I can take care of myself I'll be fine don't worry.", he hugged him."Are you going to come back after your dinner with your parents.".

"I'll be back.", he gave him a quick kiss on the lips,"Be careful and try not to be alone to much. I know that you're more than capable of taking care of yourself, but you can let your guard down. Max isn't the same game you were dating back then.". 

"I know, I'll be careful.".

Key gave Onew a kiss on the cheek before getting on the cab and leaving.

                                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Is Kai answering your phone calls?", Taemin asked as they both laid  Kai's bedroom."Pass me the bag of chips.".

"Get up yourself.", Krystal said as she continued to eat chips,"Just forget about Kai he isn't going to answer our phone calls. Once he realizes we were telling him the truth, he'll come and talk to us.".

Taemin grabbed a handful of chips from Krystal's bag and went back to his previous position,"So what? Are we just going to let him get played, until Sehun is tired of him and dumps him.".

"What else can we do? He doesn't want to talk to us.", she stated.

"I called Minho earlier to see if he still had the text messages, but he said we'll talk later. He was busy.".

"So what happened with Max? Did he get arrested? Has he contacted you?".

"No he hasn't contacted me and he didn't get arrested.", he answered her as he finished his chips,"To be honest I'm kinda scared of him, Minho told he broke into their house.".

"Are you for reals?", she sat up,"Are they okay?".

"Yeah they're okay.", Taemin sighed,"I feel so stressed out. I'm worried about Kai and this whole picture thing with Max isn't helping me at all. I just want all this to be over.".

"We can't do anything to help Kai, if he doesn't believe us.", she suggested,"Do you have Max's number?".

"No I don't have his number, what do you want it for anyways?.".

"I want to talk to him, I want him to know that you are not alone.", she stated,"I don't want him to do anything to you.".

"Thanks but I don't want to get you involved in all of these. Like you said before I got into this mess, I need to get myself out of it.", he said,"Besides I involved Onew in all of these and he almost left with Max because of me.".

"You never ask him to leave with Max and besides you're stuck in this situation because of Onew. Max used you to get to him.".

"Why didn't he used Key or Jonghyun? Why did he have to pick me?",he asked.

"Because you were an easier target.", she said,"You aren't as mature as Key and Jonghyun are.".

"Do you think Jinki chose Key because he was more mature than me?", Taemin questioned.

"Could be. Maybe he thought he couldn't have a serious relationship with you.", she stated.

"He could have had a serious relationship with me. I really do love him and it upsets me that he is no longer part of my life.", he began to tear up,"He hasn't contacted me.".

"He's in a relationship with Key and not with you, he has no reason to contact you.",Krystal said,"Just like Sehun shouldn't contact Minho since he's with Kai.".

"I'm not like Sehun, I only contacted him to tell him about Max. I didn't do anything wrong,", he defended himself,"I just wanted to help him.".

"I know you Taemin. I know you did it because you care about him, but you also did it in hopes that he will talk to you again.", Krystal stood up and got in bed with him,"You were complaining a minute ago that he has had no contact with you. Honestly I think you're obsession with him has to stop.

"I'm not obsessed with him. Why do you say that?", He asked a bit curious. Taemin found it a bit odd that Krystal kept on doubting his love for Jinki, he was starting to get a bit annoyed and frustrated by it.

"I remember when you first saw him, you just kept talking about how handsome he was.", she stated,"After we spied on him through his social media accounts you said he was perfect and everything you ever wanted in a man. You had so many opportunities to get with really great awesome guys, like Minho for example. I know you said you didn't like him, but I know you did I remember how you stared at him and how much you talked about him when you first met him. But you lost your opportunity with him all because you thought you could get with your perfect man Lee Jinki, I hate to break it to you Taemin but Onew isn't for you and you need to stop obsessing over him and move on. Give other guys a shot.". 

"I'm sure Onew loved me as much as I loved him, we just didn't happen because of Key.".

"Taemin he doesn't love you he loves Key. Key isn't to blame for you not ending up with him, you two just weren't compatible.", she stated,"I don't want to keep on hurting your feelings and to be honest you're in the same position as Kai. You two need to stop being in love with people that don't love you back. You two need to move on with your lives.".

Taemin hated how honest and brutal Krystal was, but he knew she was right. He needed to let Jinki go."You're right I need to move on, but I don't want to talk about this anymore. Can we just try calling Kai one more time. I really miss him and I don't want him to be mad at me anymore.".

"You call him, I'm done begging if he doesn't want to talk to me then I'll just wait for him to contact me.".

"Fine I'll call him.", Taemin said as he dialed Kai's number. He really hoped that he would answer this time.

"What do you want?", Kai answered,"Can you and Krystal please stop calling me.".

"Kai please don't hang up. I won't mention Sehun, I promised.", he said,"I just want us to be friends again.".

"I can't be friends with you, if you don't support my relationship with Sehun.".

"I can't support your relationship with Sehun.", he admitted,"But I won't get involved or say anything about him.".

"How is that being a friend Taemin? I know Onew broke your heart but that doesn't mean Sehun is going to do the same thing to me.".

"Why do you keep bringing Jinki into this? He has nothing to do with any of this.", Taemin said as he started to lose his patience. It took him by surprise that Kai wanted to hurt him, he was always a caring and reasonable person."If your intention was to hurt me then congratulations you succeeded.". 

Krystal took the cell phone from Taemin and immediately ended the phone call, without bothering to say a word to Kai. "We shouldn't talk to him anymore, he's acting very stupid. Let him get screwed over.".

"I don't understand why he is like this, he was always so reasonable and smart. Why is he allowing himself to get treated this way?".

"He's blinded by love. He just isn't thinking.", she stated,"It really breaks my heart that he is allowing himself to get fooled this way.".

"If talking to him doesn't work than maybe we should talk to Sehun. We need to convince Sehun to break up with him.", Taemin stated,"We need to find a way to make them break up.".

                                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

It was ten pm when Onew decided to leave Amber's dorm. Luna had offered to give him a ride home but he decline since she was a bit tipsy. He walked towards Main Street in hopes of finding a cab, and making it back in time before Key showed up. The night was a bit windy and cold; he buttoned up his coat and placed his hands in his pockets as he tried to stay warm. Onew picked up his pace when he heard a couple of footsteps behind him; he immediately looked back and saw no one there, the streets were completely empty. As he continued to walk he felt like he was getting followed. I should have called a cab to pick me up from Amber's dorm, he though as he regretted his decision.  

He jumped feeling a bit scared as his phone rang loudly. Onew felt a bit relieved and safe when he saw Jonghyun name on his cell phone screen.

"I'm so glad you answered. I'm not interrupting anything right?".

Onew was relieved and happy that Jonghyun sounded so cheerful,"No you're not interrupting anything. By the way you sound I'm guessing everything went well.".

"So far yes, my mother and sister accepted my relationship with Minho, they even want to meet him.", he informed him,"I haven't spoken to my father yet because he has been busy with work but I should be talking to him any minute now.".

"I'm really glad everything is going so well. I'm sure your father will accept it, he knows about my ual orientation and he has been nothing but kind to me.", Onew stated as he tried to ease Jonghyun nerves,"Everything will turn out fine, I'm sure of it.".

"I really hope so. Thank you for always being there for me, I don't know what I would do without you.".

"There's no need to thank me, we're like brothers. I will always be here for you at any time, any day no matter who I'm with.", Onew said,"Don't ever forget that.".

"Aw you are you so cute and kind.", Jonghyun laughed."Seriously though thank you, and if you ever run into any trouble, don't forget that I'm always here for you too.".

"I know.", he said as he then heard footsteps once again but closer this time."Jonghyun, I-I-I really need to go, I'll ta-talk to you later.", he stuttered a bit.

"Are you okay? Is something going on?".

"I think I'm being followed.", he answered,"I'm going to call the cops, I'll call you back.".

"Take care.", Jonghyun responded before he hanged up.

"How have you been I haven't seen you in such a long time.".

"I think you're mistaken, I have no idea who you are.", Onew put some distance between himself and the stranger. His heart started pounding in a rapid pace as he began to feel anxious and scared; he immediately dialed police station.

"Stop being silly, you know me.", the stranger said as he put his arm around Onew; leaning close to his ear,"I'm sorry if I'm scaring you please don't call the cops. There is a guy who has been following you. Don't look back.".

Onew looked over at the stranger,"You aren't lying to me right?". He knew that was a stupid question to ask but he just didn't know what to do."I'm sorry I don't want any trouble, just go and leave me alone. Go or I'm calling the cops.".

"I'm not lying. He's looks like a very handsome man.", he commented, as he looked back."Look he's leaving already.".

Onew looked back. He felt like his heart fell to the pit of his stomach when he saw Max cross the street and disappear.

"You saw him right? Do you know who he is?".

"He's my ex boyfriend.", he answered as he removed the strangers arm from around him,"Thank you.".

"It's okay, I'm glad I could help.", he smiled as he signaled a cab,"Where are you heading, we can share my cab if you want. It wouldn't feel right to leave you here alone.".

"I'll get my own cab. Thanks anyways.", Onew declined as the stranger then stood in front of him. Every time he tried to walk away he got in front of him,"Can you please stop. I'm not getting in a cab with you.".

"I don't mind sharing a cab with you. It's late the chance of you finding another cab is very slim."he insisted,"I can assure that I'm not going to hurt you, but I can't say the same thing about your ex, he could come back as soon as I leave.".

Onew really didn't want to get in the cab, but he knew the stranger was right. Max could easily come back,"How do I know you aren't Max's friend and you both planned this. You seem like a really nice guy, but I can't trust you.".

"I don't know your ex.", he stated,"My cab meter is running, I don't want to pay more than I have to. So get in or I'm going to go, we both know it isn't safe for you to stay out here.".

"Before I get in I need to know your name.", Onew stated,"How can I trust you if I don't know your name?".

"My name is Kim Junmyeon, but everyone calls me Suho.", he introduce himself,"What's you're name?".  

"Lee Jinki, but my friends call me Onew.", he answered as he got into the cab,"Thank you for sharing. So where are you heading?".

"I'm heading over to the next city. I forgot my cell phone at my friends house.", he informed him,"You can use the cab first since your probably heading somewhere nearby.".

"Thank you.", Onew smiled as he then gave his home address to the cab driver. 

"So why is your ex boyfriend stalking you?", he asked,"It's a bit creepy.".

"I rather not talk about it.", he smiled at him.

"I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway.".

"You didn't offend me at all.", Onew answered as he texted Jonghyun back; telling him that he was safe. Suho continued to talk to him but Onew wasn't really paying attention to him. He came to realize that Key was right, he shouldn't have been to trusting and walked off alone at night. Onew knew if it wasn't for Suho he would have been in some sort of danger right now.

"I really think you should come, give me your number so I can text you the address.", Suho said.

"I'm sorry I seriously have no idea what you are talking about.", he said;taking out his wallet to give him some money for the cab as it came to a complete stop in front of his parents house. "Thank you for sharing your cab with me.", he said as he got off the cab.

"It's alright. Just give me your number so I can text you.", Suho said as he got off the cab;taking out his cell phone.

"It was really nice meeting Suho and thank you for helping me out, but I don't think I can give you my number.", Onew answered,"My boyfriend wouldn't like that.".

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend.", he smiled,"It's okay though you can bring your boyfriend to the party, it's going to be a lot of fun. I'll give you my number after you talk to your boyfriend and you decide to come, just text me.", he said. Suho then ask the cab driver for a pen and a piece of paper where he then wrote down his number."I hope you both decide to come.", he handed the piece of paper over to him,"I'll see you around." Suho got back into the cab and left.

"Who was he?", Key asked as he took the piece of paper from Onew's hand,"And why did he give you his number?".

"Have you been waiting for a long time?", he asked,"I'm really sorry to have kept you waiting.".

"I was here thirty minutes ago. I called you twice but you didn't answer.", he stated; putting the piece of paper in his pocket,"I see why now you were to busy with that guy.".

"Kibum I just met him today. I barely know him there is nothing going on between him and I.", Onew informed him; deciding to tell Key the truth about what happen."Suho is just a really friendly guy, he saved me from Max when I stupidly decided to walk home alone. He just gave me his number because he wanted you and I to attend some party, I never gave him my number.". 

Key hugged him,"Why did you walk home alone, what did Max do to you?".

"He didn't do anything to me, Suho saw him following and he just started talking to me. After that Max left.".

"I can't believe Max is stalking you now. This completely has gotten out of hand.", Key stated,"You shouldn't be out alone anymore.".

"I know.", he said,"I don't understand why he is doing this, he used to be completely different. I don't want to waste the time I have left with you talking about him.".

"It's going to be really sad waking up without you by my side.", he smiled,"Let's go somewhere a little more private.".

Onew took out his house keys,"We can cuddle for a bit in my room.".

"Your parents are home, lets go somewhere else.", he pressed the button to unlock his car doors.

Onew got in as Key then began to drive,"Your parents gave you a very nice car.".

"I know I like it way better than my old one.", he glance over at him,"I really hate it that we don't have a place of our own, if I were to get a house would you move in with me?".

"Don't tell me you already bought a house.".

"No but I'm thinking about it. I want to wake up next to you every morning,", he informed him,"I want a place that we can both call home. So do you want to move in with me?".

Onew placed his hand on Key's lap and smiled,"I'll follow you to the moon, wherever you go I go. I'm never leaving your side. But I don't think we should buy a house until we graduate. Lets just find a place that we both can rent.".

"Fine we'll rent a place as long as we live together, I'm happy.", Key said a he parked car.

Onew looked around confused as to why they were in a park; it was completely empty and silent,"What are we doing here?", he asked; unbuckling his seat belt. Just when he was about to open the door Key stops him.

"I wanted to spend some alone time with you.", he said; climbing out of the drivers seat and into the passengers. Key reaches over to adjust the seat; making it lean back to give himself more space. 

"What are you thinking? We can do anything here, we're in a park.", he said as he own body begins to betray him.

"It seems to me that you're very happy to have me on top of you.", he says as he begins to rub Onew's member through his pants,"I can tell you want me.". 

"What if someone sees us.", he said  as he glances around; but wasn't able to see much as Key is on top him.

"That makes it more exciting.", Key leans in giving Onew a few kisses,"You wanted to make love to me earlier today in your room, why not do it here.".

"This is a public place Kibum, this is not my bedroom.", he states as he watches Key remove his shirt.

"Don't worry about it my windows are tinted, besides the park completely empty.", he pressed their body closer together; kissing and nibbling on Onew's neck as he slowly makes his way up to his lips. 

Unable to resist Kibum any longer, he allows him entrance into his mouth as s his . Their tongues brush against each other softly, Onew slightly moves a bit to the side so that their crotches align perfectly as they started moving their hips in a slow steady rhythm. Key softly moans against Onew's ear; feeling the pressure of their growing s against each other. 

The windows began to fog up as the continue to grind against each other,"I want to feel you inside me now.", Key manages to say in between moans as he s and s his pants. He uses the lube that he had in the glove compartment; taking Onew's member in his hand. 

Onew moans as Key ; finally reaching full hardness. They kiss in between moans as he s Key pants taking in his hand; softly it. Key then aligned his entrance with Onew's member as he guides him in; completely taking all of his inside of him. The car windows get entirely covered in fog due to their painting and as Onew continues to in and out of Key's tight walls. Their foreheads slightly pressed together; staring at each other intensively as their erratic breaths mix with one another. Just being close to Kibum; breathing him in, feeling his breath touch his skin intensifies his arousal. Every , every slip,seeing Key beautifully drenched and glistening with sweat; completely lost in pleasure, brings him closer to the edge as he quickens his pace. The car bounces and creaks along with each as they go at a faster and steadier rhythm. 

                                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

"Do you want me to go in there with you?", Jonghyun sister asked.

Jonghyun was terrified of his father, and didn't want to go in there alone,"Please come with me, I don't think I could do this on my own.", he said as he held his sister hand; walking inside his father's office.

"So what did you want to talk to me about? Did you fail one of your exams?", his father asked without bothering to look up at him,"You can't be my heir if you fail school.". 

"Sir I didn't fail any of my exams.", he informed him,"I need to talk to you about something else.".

"What is it that you want?", he finally looked up,"Are you two in some kind of trouble?".

"Not exactly.", Jonghyun answered as he broke into a cold sweat; his hand uncontrollably shaking.

"You can do this.", his sister encouraged him as she tightly held his hand.

He looked over at her and smiled; turning back to face his father once again."You remember my friend Minho right? The guy I brought with me, when I returned your car.". 

"Yes what about him? Does he want to date your sister?", his father asked,"Is he a good person does he come from a good family?".

"He's a very kind, caring and loving person, and he definitely comes from a good family.". he stated,"But he doesn't have any interest in my sister.".

"Jonghyun then what is the point of all this?", his father finally looked at him,"You better not be wasting my time, just tell me what your friend needs from me so I can continue to work.".

He felt lightheaded, hearing his dad's strong firm voice echo through the room, made him more frighten. Jonghyun didn't know where to start he just stared his father in the eyes, his heart beating uncontrollably as his legs began to feel weak.

"Jonghyun what's the meaning of all of this? If you're not going to say anything just leave and stop wasting my time.", his father said as he went back to work,"Close your door on the way out.".

Jonghyun wanted and needed to tell his father since he didn't want to disappoint Minho."Sir I broke up with Amber, because I fell in love with someone else.", he said as he tried to ease himself and his father into it.

"That's a real shame she was a very lovely girl.", he commented,"So what's the issue here? Did you fell in love with your friend Minho's girl. Honestly Jonghyun I don't have time for your drama, go ask your mother or sister for advice.".

He took a deep breath as he tried to relax."I'm not in love with Minho's girl. He doesn't even have a girlfriend.", he blurted out,"He has a boyfriend, I'm Minho's boyfriend. Dad I'm gay.". 

His father dropped the papers that he had in his hand as he then looked up at Jonghyun,"Leave me alone with your brother.".

"Everything is going to be alright, I'll wait for you outside.", she hugged him tightly; bowing to her father before leaving.

Jonghyun looked at his father's blank expression; he had no idea what his father was thinking and that made him extremely nervous."I'm not asking for much, I just want you to accept my relationship with Minho.".

"This is not what I wanted for you Jonghyun.", his father stated,"I wanted you to marry a nice girl and have a family.".

"I can still have a family with Minho.", he stated.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept your relationship with him. This isn't what I had planned for you.", he stated,"I forbid you to see him again.".

"I have always done what you wanted, but I can't and I won't stop seeing seeing Minho.", he stated,"I have never loved anyone as much as I love him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him and you are just going to need to accept that.".

"If you decide to continue seeing him, forget that you have a father and family. You will no longer be allowed to step a foot in this house.", he sternly said.

"I don't understand why you can't support me.", he stated,"You're perfectly fine with Jinki's ual orientation. Why aren't you okay with mine? Don't you want to see me happy?".

"Jinki isn't my son, you are.", he answered,"Jonghyun I want you to be happy, but not this way. I know what is best for you and this isn't it, you can't no longer him.".

"You can't stop me from being with him!", he yelled, "I going to to continue to be with him without your permission. I love him and there is nothing you can do to make me stop loving him.".

"Well if that is your final choice then I hope you can fend for yourself. I will no longer support you financially.", he informed him,"Your tuition for the year is already paid, I'll leave you the house that you live in now and your car. But that is all that you'll be receiving from me, you're going to have to support yourself from now on.".

"You wouldn't do that, you can't.", Jonghyun had never been without money, it scared him not having it in his disposal 

"I can and I am.", he answered,"It's all up to you.".

Jonghyun didn't know how to live without money; he knew Minho was worth more than all the money his dad was offering him, but he was scared that he couldn't make it without his dad support. 

"Jonghyun I know you can't comprehend this now, but you will in the future.", he stated,"I know you think your in love with him, but that can easily change.".

"I can't live without him. I'm sorry dad but I choose to be with Minho.", he stated knowing that he made the right choice.

"I hope you don't regret the choice you made, because their nothing for you to come back to.", he picked up his phone an dialed a number,"Please take all the money in Jonghyun's bank account and transfer it into mine.", he told the person on the phone before hanging up."What are you waiting for leave!".

Jonghyun staggered out of his father's office, he felt lightheaded and numb. Hearing his father take all the money out of his account made him realize that he had lost everything he had ever known. He looked at his childhood home for the last time as his eyes began to water.

"Jonghyun what happened? Why are you crying?", his sister approached him embracing him in a hug.

"My dad disowned me, he wants nothing to do with me.", he informed her as he tried not to cry.

"Let me talk to him maybe I can change his mind.". 

"You're not going to change my mind, he made his choice.", his father said as he exited his office,"Say goodbye to your brother because you are no longer allowed to see him.",he said as he made his way up the stairs.

"I don't want to get you in any trouble.", he told her as he took out his phone and texted her his address,"My dad will soon cancel my cell phone, you can find me there if you need anything.".

"I love you.", she hugged him,"I'll try to go see you soon.".

"I love you too.", he tightly hugged her,"Tell mom that I love her and not to worry about me.". Jonghyun smiled at his sister; took one last look at the house and left. He quickly got on his car and speed away. His face brimmed with tears as he drove, making it really hard to see especially at night. He parked on the side of the road and broke into an uncontrollable sob as hard as he tried he couldn't stop the tears from coming out. He felt horrible he got his cell phone and dialed Minho's number he wanted and needed to hear his voice, but the line was dead; his father had already canceled his phone. Jonghyun began to drive wiping the tears from his eyes, as he tried to keep the car steady. It was midnight when he finally came home. The house smelled of cherry blossoms mixed with cinnamon, the room was dim the light and smell coming from the almost melted candles. He finally spotted Minho in the kitchen table asleep with his cell phone in hand.Jonghyun took off his shoes; blew out the candles and the lights. 

Minho squinted his eyes as he adjusted to the fully lighted room,"Jonghyun!", he ran towards him; embracing him as he began to cry."I thought you left me.".

Jonghyun hugged him tightly as he began to sob uncontrollably once again. 

Minho wiped his tears away giving him several small kisses,"Are you hungry? I cook for you, I can reheat it for you, or cook you something else.".

Jonghyun could tell Minho was trying to please him; he caressed tear stained cheeks and smiled,"I'm not hungry.", he said almost in a whisper. 

"I bought you some roses.", he stated as he was about to get them.

Jonghyun stopped him,"Minho is fine. Relax I'm okay.".

"Jonghyun I can tell that you aren't okay.", he placed held his hand,"I can't help and support you if you don't tell me anything.".

Jonghyun didn't want to tell Minho anything, he didn't want him to blame himself for what happened,"It doesn't matter, what matters is that we are together.".

"Jonghyun I can tell you're hurting.", he stated,"I don't know what happen but let me help you. You don't have to go through this alone.".

He knew that Minho was not going to give up,"My father disowned me.", he informed him as the tears started coming out again,"He didn't accept our relationship, he felt me with nothing but this house and my car. I can no longer go back home, I have no cellphone I'm completely penniless. Minho I need to find a job.". 

Minho wiped his tears away,"You are not alone. We'll both get a job, I'll help you pay the bills.".

"Thank you.", he hugged him; feeling a bit more relieved. 

"It's going to be a bit tight in the beginning but we can make it through together. After graduation I promise to work really hard to give you the life you deserve.", he kissed him,"Thank you for choosing me, I love you.".

"I love you too.",Jonghyun said as he pressed his lips against his; reaffirming that he made the right choice. "Where are my flowers?", he asked as he began to feel better. He was no longer that scared, he felt loved and supported by Minho. Just being with Minho eased his pain, it made him feel safe, like everything was going to be okay.

Minho ran into the kitchen and brought out the bouquet of roses,"Are you sure you're not hungry?", he asked handing him the roses.

He smiled as he sniffed the flowers,"I'm not hungry. Did you eat anything?", he asked hoping that Minho ate while he waited for him.

"Yeah I ate a bit.".

"I really love the flowers, thank you.", he said as he kept on sniffing them."Can you put them in some water please.", he gave him a quick kiss on the lips as he handed him the flowers,"I'll wait for you in our bedroom room.". Once he arrived at their bedroom he removed all of his clothes and patiently waited for Minho in bed.

"Wow.", Minho said as he walked into the bedroom,"I wasn't really expecting this.".

"Don't you like my surprise.", he said as he begin to and nibble on Minho's neck,"We have the whole house completely to ourselves, we shouldn't let it go to waste.".

"I love you.", Minho kissed him passionately before pushing him on to the bed  and removing his clothes. 

Jonghyun let out a few small moans as he felt Minho warm tongue on his neck; allowing Minho to completely dominate him.  He reaches for the lube in the night stand and begins to Minho's member with it until he is fully erect. 

Minho pushed Jonghyun's legs back; leaning over as he positions in Jonghyun's entrance. Slowly slipping in at first as he then picked up the pace.

Jonghyun moaned loudly as he felt Minho evenly in and out of his hole. The bed began to creak loudly beneath them with each as Minho went faster and deeper inside him. Jonghyun mind went completely blank as he moaned with pleasure, feeling Minho's inside of him; pressed  against his walls makes him feel like he stuffed full, completely losing himself in lust and ecstasy. 

                                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: I really hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter...Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them and I'll see you all in chapter 21...