Helping a Friend

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Thank you for reading and commenting I really enjoyed reading all your comments. I want to apologized for the semi late update. As I was almost done typing the whole chapter, I have no clue what went wrong or what button I accidentally pressed; but it erased all my work. The entire chapter gone in a matter of seconds, I tried to get it back but failed so I had to start all over...Any who I really hope you enjoy this chapter especially since I had to redo it and edit it twice lol . Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes I typed most of it late at night...

                                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew and Key laid in the back seat of Key's car; their legs intertwined as their bodies were pressed close together. Onew caressed Key's with his fingers as he fondly watched him sleep. Onew couldn't be more thankful to have him in his life, he felt extremely happy having him close. Feeling his warm body pressed against his own, made him feel loved and at home. He knew that wherever Key went he would follow him. His cell phone began to ring; he quickly picked it up not wanting to disturb Key as he peacefully slept. "Hello.", he answered in a whisper.

"Jinki, where are you? It's three in the morning.", his mother asked him.

Onew could tell by his mother's tone that she was concerned,"Sorry I should have called you to let you know I was arriving late.", he answered her as Key yawned and looked up at him,"I'll be right there in a bit, I'm on my way.".

"I'll leave the light on for you.", she informed him.

"Thank you, I'll be home in a bit. Love you.".

"Love you too.", she said before hanging up.

"Do you really have to go?", Key asked as he ran his hand through Onew's hair.

Onew caressed Key's face as giving him a quick kiss,"I can spare a few minutes, to be with my y beautiful boyfriend.".

Key smirked as he gave him several small kisses,"On second though, I think we should get going. I don't want your mother to hate me, for not bringing her precious son back home in time.", Key said as he sat up.

Onew pulled him back down; tightly embracing him,"I want to stay with you for a little while longer.".

"I want to be with you too. I would stay all day in your arms if I could but I don't want your mom to worry.", Key said as he tried to free himself from Onew, "Let go of me and pass me my clothes. We really need to go.".

He gave him another kiss before letting go him as he then sat up,"You can spend the night if you want. My parents won't mind.", he informed him as he gave him his clothes.

"I would want to but I can't.", he answered as they began to put their clothes back on,"Having you close to me is to tempting. I won't be able to keep my hands off you.", he finished changing and jumped over to the driver's seat; fastening his seat belt.

"I'm now really starting to believe you just want me for .", he as he jumped over to the passenger's seat.

"That's not true.", Key said as he intertwined their hands; kissing the back of Onew's hand,"I really do love you.".

"I know I was just teasing you.", he chuckled.

"You have a weird sense of humor but I love it.", he smiled; letting go of Onew's hand and starting the car.

Onew placed his hand on Key's lap as he watched him drive. The car ride was completely silent as he just stare at Key admiring his beauty.

"Do I have something in my face?", Key asked as he quickly looked over at him then back at the road.

"No, you are perfectly beautiful.",he answered as he leaned in giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Key smiled as he parked the car by Onew's parents home. Quickly unbuckling his seat belt as he leaned in.

Onew closed his eyes in anticipation as Key then pressed his lips against his. Having Key's warm soft lips brush against his own felt heavenly. Key's warm breath touch his skin as they gazed into each others eyes. He ran his tongue over his own lips; unfastening his seat belt as he then leaned in and pressed his lips against his. He dragged his tongue on his lower lips waiting for entry as Key's lips soon then parted.

Key softly moaned as their kiss deepen; positioning himself on Onew's lap. He brought their bodies closer together as he got a bit more comfortable.

Onew smirked against Key's lips; on his tongue as it swirled around his mouth.

Key nibbled on Onew's bottom lip; tugging at it as they parted."You really should go. I'm finding it very hard to resist you.", he confessed as he got off his lap and sat back down on the driver's seat.

"I'm fine with that. I want to spend more time with you anyways.", Onew answered him as he leaned over to kiss him.

Key gave him a quick kiss on the lips and softly pushed him away,"We're by your house, your mom is probably up waiting for you.".

"It's okay she won't be able to see anything.".

"Jonghyun was right, you are definitely an undercover ert.", Key let out a small laugh.

"I'm not an undercover ert.",he said,"It's not my fault that I have a very y irresistible boyfriend.".

"Don't blame me for your erted ways.".

"We just made love in your car a couple hours ago.", Onew said,"That's a bit erted don't you think?".

"Yes, but that was different. It was a bit more private.", he stated,"We're in front of your parents house right now, what if they catch us. I don't want to risk it, that's way too for me.".

"You're right.". Onew leaned over resting his head on Key's shoulder,"Are you sure you don't want to spent the night?".

"I really think I should sleep in my dorm tonight.", Key answered,"I don't want to disrespect your parents home.".

"Is there anything I can do or say to change your mind?",he asked as Key shook his head"I swear I won't try anything.".

"I know I trust you, I don't trust myself.".

Onew gave him a kiss on the lips,"I love you.", he said as he got off the car.

"I love you too.", Key replied as he fastened his seat belt,"What are you waiting for go inside.".

"I'm waiting for you to leave.", Onew answered as he hunched over; resting his arms on the car window.

"I'm not leaving until I see you walk inside.", he informed him,"Max was following you, what if he was trying to kidnap you.".

"I don't think he would kidnap me.", he stated,"But if it makes you feel better, I'll leave first.".

"Thank you.".

Onew walked to his front door; took out his house keys and unlocked the door. He turned around to look at him once more before going inside; locking the door behind him.

"Where's Kibum?", his mother asked as she walked into the living room,"It's late why didn't you told him to spend the night. I set up the guest bedroom for him.".

"He wanted to sleep at his dorm, but thank you for the gesture. I really appreciate it.".

His mother hugged him,"Go to bed, we're going to need your help at the shop tomorrow. There has been a lot of work lately.".

"I'll go over to help later in the afternoon. I want to go back to my house first to change.".

"Alright have a good night.", his mother said as she walked in to her bedroom.

Onew went to his bedroom and locked the door. Immediately getting into bed. He tossed and turned for several minutes unable to fall asleep. Onew had grown accustomed to sleeping with Key most nights that he found it a bit hard to sleep without him. He stayed awake for a whole hour before he was finally able to go to sleep.

"Onew wake up.", he heard Key whisper in his ear.

Onew just turned around; pulling the covers over his head as he tried to continue to sleep.

"Jinki, turn around and look at me.", Key pouted.

Onew squinted his eyes as he adjusted to the light; sitting up to face Key,"Good morning.", he smiled at him; noticing a couple of shopping bags around Key,"How did you get in here? And what's with the bags.".

"You're mom let me in a few minutes ago before she left.", he informed him,"I made a quick trip to the mall to buy you a few clothes. I was not going to let you go out wearing any of the clothes you have in that closet.".

"What time is it?", Onew asked as he laid back down.

"It's eleven.", Key said as he pulled the blankets off of him,"Go take a shower I'll go cook you some breakfast.".

He slowly got out of bed as he sleepily staggered towards his bedroom drawers;grabbing socks and underwear.

"Everything else you are going to need is in this bag.", Key handed him one of the bags as he led him towards the bathroom and left.

Onew quickly undressed and got into the shower. After he finished taking a shower he changed and walked into the the kitchen,"I'm so tired.".

"Drink this it will give you energy.", Key handed him a glass full of fresh squeeze orange juice,"I also made you some oatmeal.".

"Thank you.", he gave him a kiss before sitting down to eat."Are you wearing a new cologne?".

"I tried a new one at the mall, do you like it?", he asked,"Be honest, I want to know if I should buy it.".

"I prefer the one you usually wear, but if you like it you should buy it.", Onew answered.

"It's alright, I'm not going to buy it.", he sat across him."So did you like the oatmeal? It's my first time cooking it.".

"It's delicious, best oatmeal I've ever tasted.".

"I'm really glad you like it.".

"Aren't you going to eat?",Onew asked as he tried feeding him.

Key ate what Onew offered him,"Thanks, but I'm okay. I already ate.".

After Onew finished eating they got into the car and headed towards Onew's house. "I'm sorry that I won't be able to spend much time with you today.".

"It's okay, you need to help your parents out. I understand.", Key said as he parked his car next to Jonghyun's. "Can I organize your closet?".

"You can do whatever you want. My room is your room.", he answered as he helped Key bring down the shopping bags.

"You're the best boyfriend anyone could have asked for.", Key said as Onew unlocked the front door.

"What are you two up to?", Onew asked Jonghyun and Minho.

                                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Jonghyun and Minho were sitting in the living room couch with their laptops; and a few papers scattered in the living room coffee table. "We're writing our resume.", Jonghyun answered.

"We are trying to find a job.", Minho informed them as he kept his eyes on his computer screen.

"Why are you two trying to get a job?", Onew asked as he set the shopping bags down; sitting on the ground in front of Jonghyun.

"To pay for bills, food, everyday necessities.", Jonghyun answered."My dad didn't accept my relationship with Minho. He disowned me and told me to fend for myself.".

"He what? I'm surprise you're father has been nothing but nice to me.", Onew commented.

"I'm sorry.", Key apologized,"I feel like I pressured you into telling your father. When maybe you weren't ready.".

"You didn't pressured me into anything, you just gave me the motivation I needed to do what I should have done a while back.", Jonghyun said,"I accepted my dad's decision and I'm okay with it now. I'm certain Minho and I are going to be able to get through this.".

"Well you two aren't alone, we're going to help you through this.", Onew smiled,"My parents need some help around the meat shop. I was just about to head over there now, I'm sure they'll hire one of you two. If any one of you wants the job of course.".

"You should go work with Onew and his parents.", Minho told Jonghyun,"I already have prior job experience so it will be easier for me to get a job. Besides I want you to work somewhere were you can feel comfortable.".

"I'm going to go to my room and change, then we'll head out.", Onew stood up; grabbing the shopping bags as he and Key went to his bedroom.

"Thank you for looking out for me.", Jonghyun closed his laptop and placed it in the coffee table."I really appreciate everything you do for me.".

Minho put his laptop on the table and embraced Jonghyun,"You don't need to thank me, I know you'll do great a great job.

"I'm a bit nervous, I've never had a job before. What if I mess up or do something wrong.", Jonghyun began to feel a bit anxious.

"You're a hardworking strong individual. I know you can do anything you set your mind to.", Minho encouraged him,"Besides Jinki is going to be with you, I'm sure he'll explain things to you step by step. Don't be nervous, I'm positive you'll do fine.".

"Are you ready?", Onew asked as he started to put on his shoes.

"Should I change my clothes or am I okay with this?".

"You'll be fine with that for today, since you're just learning the basics. Once you have that down you're start doing a bit more of the harder stuff, but you're pay will also go up.", Onew informed him.

"Thank you Onew I really appreciate this.", Jonghyun said as he put on his shoes.

"You don't need to thank me. I just glad I was able to help you.".

"Love you.", Jonghyun said as he kissed Minho goodbye.

"Love you too.",Minho replied,"Have fun at work.".

Onew kissed Key goodbye before he and Jonghyun walked out the door and got into his car. "It's a good thing your coming to work with me, I didn't want Key to worry about me to much.".

"Why would he be worried?". Jonghyun asked as he started to drive.

"Max was following me home after I left Amber's dorm room yesterday.", he informed him,"He now doesn't want me to be on my own.".

"Sorry I wasn't able to do much about Max. I didn't get to ask my father for help.".

"It's okay I understand.", Onew smiled,"I'm really proud of you for fighting for what you want. I know being without that much money isn't going to be easy for you, but I admire you for the decision that you made.".

"Stop, you're going to make me cry.", he said as he began to feel a bit emotional,"Let's try not to worry about Max. His trial is coming soon, lets just hope everything works itself out.".

"I really hope so, I don't want Key to feel anxious and scared anymore.".

"Aren't you scared?", he asked him.

"Only when I'm alone. When I'm with Key is different, I'm to busy trying to make him feel safe that I forget about myself.", he confessed.

"You should have never dated Max you were to nice and pure for him. He likes to destroy and corrupt people.".

"I know I should have listened to you, but he just acted so differently towards me. He was really gentle and kind, I never expected him to do any of the things he has done.",

"He has done so many that you don't even know of.", he commented,"Let's stop talking about him, he makes me angry.". Jonghyun glanced over at Onew,"How's Amber doing?". Jonghyun deeply cared about Amber and wanted her to be okay; it pained him not being able to talk to her.

"She is still a bit sad but she is doing way better.", he informed him,"She isn't crying anymore.".

"I'm glad to hear that.", Jonghyun parked the car."I just want her to be happy.".

"Luna has a friend from Canada, who is going to transfer to her school. We're trying to get Amber to go on a date with him.", Onew said as the got out of the car.

"What's his name? Is he a good guy?".

"His name is Henry, and well Luna says he is a really nice guy.", he informed him as they entered the shop; where they were greeted by Onew's mother.

"Jonghyun, I'm so glad you're going to be working with us.", Onew's mother hugged him."Hurry up Jinki, go bring him his apron.".

"Thank you for having me.", Jonghyun bowed.

"No need to thank me, you're heaven sent. We could really use the help.", she informed him,"When Jinki told me you needed a job I immediately hired you.".

"Put this on.", Onew handed him the apron,"We'll have a name tag ready for you next time.".

"Jinki go work the register. Jonghyun and I are going to get all of the paper work out of the way.", his mother said as he led Jonghyun into the office.

Jonghyun listened attentively to Jinki's mother as she explained his pay, days off, and benefits to him. After he signed his work contract Onew showed him where all the cleaning supplies were and how to use the cash register. After three hours of working they went out to eat for their lunch break."I'm really tired.",

"The first day is always the hardest.", Onew commented,"Let's go get you a cell phone.".

"Can we go another day? I really want to rest.".

"Let's go now, you need to have a cell phone.", Onew insisted,"What if an emergency happens how am I suppose to contact you.".

"I don't have any money for a phone right now.".

"I know that. My parents are paying for your cell phone, so come on let's go.", Onew stood up.

"You're already doing so much for me. I can't allow that I'll get my own cellphone when I get my first paycheck.".

"Jonghyun you've done so much for me, please just let me return the favor.", Onew insisted.

"Fine, but when I get my first paycheck, I'm going to pay you back.", Jonghyun said as he walk with Onew to a phone store.

"We'll discuss that later.", he answered him.

                                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you sure Kai isn't going to be there?", Krystal asked as she and Taemin headed towards Kai's dorm room.

"He isn't going to be there, he's with his mother.", Taemin informed her,"Haven't you seen his posts on social media accounts?".

"No, I haven't logged on. I'm not spying on him like you.".

"I'm not spying on him, I just casually noticed.", he defended himself.

"Liar you only use your social media accounts to spy on people.", she stated.

"None of that matters.", Taemin felt a bit embarrassed,"Lets just go talk to Sehun.".

"I can't think of anything to say that would make him break up with Kai.",she stated. 

"I can't either, I'll think of  something when I see him. We just need to split them up as soon as possible.", he said as they approached Kai's dorm room.

"I know, I don't want Sehun to keep on using him.", she said as she knocked on the door.

Sehun opened the door half way,"Hi, if your looking for Kai he isn't here.".

"Actually we were hoping to talk to you.", Taemin said,"Can we come in?".

Sehun moved aside and let them through as he then closed the door,"Do you want anything to drink?".

"No, this isn't really a social visit.", Krystal said,"I don't want to waste my time so I'll get straight to the point. You need to break up with Kai.".

"I'm not going to break up with him just because you two tell me to.", Sehun said,"Get out I'm done talking.".

"We're not leaving until you listen to us.", Taemin was full of anger,"I'm not going to allow you to use Kai anymore.".

"Use Kai? I don't know what you're talking about.", he said.

"I know for a fact that you were texting Minho while you and Kai were on a date.", he said,"You used him and took advantage of him that night.".

"He could have said no, I didn't do anything he didn't want me to do.", Sehun defended himself. 

Taemin got angry at Sehun cocky attitude, he didn't like the way he expressed himself. He was no longer able to remain calm he grabbed Sehun by the collar of his shirt and was about to punch him; until Krystal stopped him.

"Go ahead hit me.", Sehun taunted him,"I don't care what you do, but I'm not breaking up with Kai.".

Taemin whole body shook with anger as Krystal held him back,"Krystal let me go.".

"Violence isn't going to solve anything.", she said as she looked at both Taemin and Sehun,"Why are you even with Kai if you still like Minho.".

"Kai and I are both having fun with each other.", he stated,"You two should be happy that he's happy.".

"He's only happy because he thinks you actually like him.", Krystal yelled as she slapped him,"You disgust me.".

Sehun rubbed his cheek to soothe the pain,"I'm not going to break up with him, leave!".

Taemin grabbed Krystal by the hand and led her out the door;slamming it shut,"I hate him.".

"I should have let you punch him.", she pouted,"What are we going to do now?".

Taemin let out a small chuckle as he stared at Krystal pouty face.

"Are you laughing at me?", she playfully punch him,"It isn't funny. Sehun really did piss me off.".

Taemin tried to contain his laughter,"Violence doesn't solve anything.", he mocked her as he put his arm around her.

"It felt really good to slap him.", she laughed as they headed back to Taemin's house,"So what are we going to do now?".

"I have no idea, I really feel defeated.", he confessed,"But I'm not giving up, I really miss Kai. I feel incomplete without him.".

"I miss him too.", she sighed."I know I said I wasn't going to beg but I think we should try talking to him again.".

"I have an idea, lets go visit him at his parents house. He won't kick us out in front of his mother, he'll be forced to listen to us.", Taemin took off running towards his house excitedly. 

"Wait for me.", she followed close behind.

When Taemin and Krystal arrived to his house they headed straight to his bedroom. He grabbed all the money that he had in his drawer,"Lets go get a cab at Main street.". 

"Do you have enough?", she asked,"If not we can stop at my house to grab some money.".

"I have enough.", he answered as they headed downstairs.

"Taemin where are you going?", his mother called him from the kitchen."Your friend is here to see you.".

"Maybe is Kai.", Krystal said as she walked to with Taemin to the kitchen.

Taemin felt like throwing up when he saw Max sitting in the kitchen table with his mom,"What are you doing here?".

"Taemin that's no way to treat your friend.".

"It's alright.", Max smiled,"Taemin has been having a tough time lately.".

"Yeah he is having a tough time, thanks to you.". Krystal said.

Max glared at Krystal; quickly changing his expression to a smiled,"That's why I'm here to fix things.".

"Let's go talk outside.", Taemin said.

"Do you want some tea? It's imported from England.".

"It smells delicious, thank you for the tea.", Taemin's mother thanked Max. 

Taemin slapped the teacup out of his mother's hand causing the tea to spill on the ground; breaking the teacup,"Don't drink that.", he said; thinking that the tea was poisoned. 

"Taemin what has gotten into you?", his mother began to clean the mess."Apologize now.".

"Sorry.", Taemin apologized,"Max can we please go talk outside.".

"Once your done talking to Max I want you to head straight to your room.", his mother punished him. 

"Fine.", Taemin said as he headed outside; followed close behind by Krystal and Max.

"That was very expensive tea you know.", Max smirked,"Why am I fooling myself you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.".

"I don't think you came to throw your money at our faces, talk.", Krystal demanded.

Max laughed,"Beautiful and feisty. I love that.", he said as he caressed her face.

"Don't touch me.", Krystal pushed his hand away.

"She has nothing to do with this, leave her alone.", Taemin said,"Just tell me what you want.".

"I came to make your pictures completely disappear.", Max stated,"They can be gone completely erase from history if you do me a tiny little favor.".

"What is it? What do you want me to do?", Taemin asked.

"You're a very cute entertaining toy Taemin, but Jinki is more fun to play with.",he commented with a smiled."Thanks to your cuteness I'll go easy on you. Taemin I want you to take Jinki to this address at midnight.", he handed him a paper with the address written on it," Once you take him there you can leave and I'll erase all the pictures.".  

"He isn't speaking to me anymore, that's nearly impossible.", Taemin informed,"Besides I'm not taking him anywhere, you probably want to hurt him.".

"Taemin the less you know the better, and you can rest assure that I won't hurt him.", he stated,"I would never hurt Jinki.".

"You're sick, you disgust me.", Krystal said,"Taemin don't listen to him, we'll find another way to get those pictures back.".

"You have twenty-four hours to give me an answer.", Max informed,"If you decline I'll release the pictures. The answer is quite simple don't you think.".

"Leave.", Taemin yelled almost in the verge of tears.

"I know you're probably in the state of shock and aren't thinking straight. I'll be calling you in twenty four hours.".

"Leave already!", Krystal yelled.

"It's a really shame that I am not attracted to women, you would have looked great in my bed.", he laughed,"I'll be seeing you two around and drink the tea it isn't poisoned.". Max got into his car and drove off .

Krystal hugged Taemin tightly as he rubbed his back,"Everything is going to be fine, don't worry.".

"How is it going to be fine Krystal, taking Onew to that address is the only way to get those pictures back.", he sobbed,"I don't know what to do.".

"You aren't actually thinking about doing it are you?", she asked as she broke their embrace. 

"I don't know Krystal, I really don't know what to do.", he confessed"I'll see you tomorrow. I don't my mom to get mad at me.".

"Taemin please don't listen to Max, I'm sure we can find another way.".

Taemin just waved goodbye to Krystal and headed straight to his room. He laid in bed as he tried to figure out what to do.

                                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Key carried a load of Onew's dirty clothes into the laundry room. 

"What are you doing?", Minho asked as he looked up from his laptop.

"Doing Onew's laundry.", he answered as he put the dirty clothes in the washer.

Minho started to laugh,"You never done laundry in your life.

"Instead of laughing, come help me.", Key said. He looked at the several buttons on the washer not really knowing what to do."Should I wash the clothes in hot or cold water.".

"Don't touch anything, let me finish submitting this application and I'll go help you.".

"Okay I won't press anything.", Key answered as he continued to stare at the buttons to see if he could figure out how to use the washer. 

"Staring at it isn't going to get the laundry done.", Minho chuckled as he opened the washer.

"This washer is making me feel dense, I have had test harder than this.", he commented as he watched Minho take out some of the clothes,"What are you doing?".

"You can't mix his white clothes, with the color ones. The white clothes will get stain.", Minho informed him.

"Move aside I'll separate them.", Key sat on the floor and began separating the clothes.

"Who does your laundry?", Minho asked as he watched Key.

"I take it home to get it done.", he admitted,"So what do I do next.".

Minho explain to Key step by step on how to use the washer.

"That really wasn't hard at all.", Key smiled.

"Of course it isn't hard. Does he know you're doing his laundry?", Minho asked.

"No, I wanted to surprise him.", Key said.

"Do you want me to help you figure out how to use the dryer?", Minho asked him.

"No I already figured it out, its way easier to understand than the washer.", Key said,"Now go to finish your applications I want to go to the grocery store, the fridge is almost empty. I know how you are and before you say anything, nothing is going to change my mind. I'm buying groceries and that's final, Onew and I eat here all the time. Let me contribute.".

"Okay I'm almost done.", Minho said as he returned to his laptop.

Key returned to Onew bedroom to finish cleaning it up. After the laundry was done he folded his clothes placing it in his drawers. He tried to ironed his long sleeves shirt but quit immediately one he burned one.

"I'm ready to go.", Minho walked into Onew's bedroom."Why are you upset?".

"I tried to iron Jinki's shirt and I burned it.", he pouted.

Minho began to laugh,"What has gotten into you, why are you doing all this.".

"It isn't funny.", Key sighed,"Max is stalking Onew, and I want to make him feel more at ease. I just want him to make his life easier.".

Minho connected the iron,"I'll show you how to do.".

Key closely paid attention to everything Minho did. Until he was able to do it himself,"Thank you I really appreciate your help.", key said as he disconnected the iron. "I'll finish putting everything else away later. Let's go buy groceries so we can cook them some dinner.".

"You're parents gave you a really nice car.", Minho commented as they exited the house.

"I know I really like it.", he unlocked the car doors with the press of a button,"What should we cook for dinner?"

"I don't know we'll figure it out once we get to the grocery stor", Minho asked as he buckled his seat belt and Key began to drive.

Once in the grocery store they grabbed some chicken,pasta, milk and other stuff that they needed.As they were about to get in line to pay Key noticed the guy that Onew was talking to last night."Minho let's go.", 

"Did we forget something?", Minho asked; following Key as he pushed the car.

"No I need to go talk to that guy, he was with Onew last night.", Key informed him," He gave Onew his number and invited him to a party.".

"Key what are you going to do.".

"I just want to make sure he doesn't get near Onew again."

"Key stop just drop it, I'm positive Onew isn't going to call him.", Minho said as he blocked his path with the cart. 

"Of course he isn't going to call him, I kept his number. I'm still going to talk to him wait for me right here.".

Key walked up to him,"Excuse me can we talk?".

"I'm sorry I don't know who you are.".

"You haven't met me, but you met my boyfriend Onew.", Key informed him,"I saw you dropping him off at home yesterday".

"You mean Jinki?", he asked.

Key got a little irritated and jealous that he was calling Jinki by his real name."Yes Jinki.".

"It's really nice to me, just call me Suho.", he smiled,"So is Jinki here with you? Have you decided to go to the party?".

"No he isn't here with me, and we aren't going to any party.", he answered,"I really appreciate what you did for Onew last night I'm very thankful for that.". 

"No need to thank me I was glad to help.", he smiled,"It's a shame you two aren't going to the party is going to be a lot of fun.".

"Yes its a real shame.", Key forced a smile,"I would really appreciate it if you never.".

"Key we need to go come on.", Minho interrupted him as he pulled him away.

"What was that for? Let go of me.", Key asked,"I'm going to go talk to him, I need to make sure he doesn't talk to Jinki again.".

"Kibum stop. Listen to me, Onew got irritated and mad at both you and Taemin for acting this way remember. Don't make the same mistake just let it go.", Minho said as he let go of Key's arm,"You and Onew are in a good place, don't mess it up.".

"You're right, but I can't help but get jealous.", he sighed as they walked back towards the register.

"It okay to feel jealous, just don't act on it.".

"You're right I don't want to make the same mistake again. Besides he isn't Taemin, maybe he really just wanted to be friends.".

"Precisely, now help me unload the cart. They're almost going to be home.", Minho said as key started to help him unload the groceries.

                                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    

"Thank you for buying groceries.", Minho said as he put the groceries away.

"Like I said Onew and I eat here, it's the least I could do.",Key answered,"Leave the chicken and pasta out, that's the quickest and easiest thing to make.". 

Minho put everything else away except for the things that Key asked for."I'll be right back, I'm going to go clean the living room I left it a bit messy.". 

"It's fine I'll get started on this, you go clean.", Key said as he began to cook.

Minho cleared the living room table and put his and Jonghyun's stuff away. Once he was done he went to help Key with the cooking.

"I'm so tired.", Jonghyun let himself fall down to the couch when they entered the house.

"Do I smell chicken?", Onew asked as he ran up to the kitchen hugging key from behind.

"How can he have so much energy?", Jonghyun yawned as he remained on the couch.

"I'm sorry that you had a hard day at work.", Minho gave him a quick kiss on the lips as he then sat on the floor besides the couch.

"It was fun, but tiring I was on my feet all day.", he informed him.

"Dinner is ready.", Key announced as Onew set the table. 

"You don't have to walk the rest of the day. I'll carry you everywhere.", Minho said as he picked him up.

"Stop playing around, put me down.", Jonghyun chuckled; putting his arms around Minho's neck,"I can walk to the kitchen.".

"No I want you to rest your feet.", Minho said as he walked him to the kitchen.

"Maybe you should eat your dinner in your bedroom.", Onew suggested.

"We don't mind.",Key said.

"I'm fine I want to eat dinner here."Jonghyun said as Minho put him down,"Who cooked this it smells delicious.".

"Minho and I both did.",Key answered.

After dinner Minho carried Jonghyun to their bedroom and then sat up a bath for him. While Jonghyun was bathing Minho set up some candles around the bedroom to help Jonghyun feel more relaxed.

"You always take such good care of me, thank you.", Jonghyun commented as he walked out of the bathroom.

"You don't need to thank me for anything I enjoy taking care of you.", Minho grabbed the bottle of massage oil,"Let me give you a massage, it will help you relax.".

Jonghyun removed his clothes as he then laid down in bed,"I really appreciate this.".

"You worked hard you deserve this.". He got some oil and and began to massage his feet in a circular motion adding a bit of pressure. He then slowly moved up to his legs with long even ; gently massaging his inner thigh.

 "You're really good at this.", Jonghyun commented,"You have magic hands.".

Minho laughed,"You don't think my hands are a bit to rough?".

"No they're perfect."Jonghyun closed his eyes,"I'm really enjoying this, I like feeling your hands on my body.".

Minho gave Jonghyun a whole body massage for an entire hour.

Jonghyun got out of bed and and put his clothes back on,"I feel great, thank you so much.". He put his arms around Minho neck; pulling him close as he presses his lips against his. 

Minho parts his lips with his tongue; tasting every inch of his mouth. He pulled back slightly, making his way down his neck gently nibbling and on his neck; causing Jonghyun to softly moan. Minho returned to his mouth, his tongues easing inside while he lifted him up; soflty throwing him on the bed.

Jonghyun caressed his face and smiled,"I can't tonight. I need to wake up early for work  tomorrow.".

Minho slipped his hand under his shirt; caressing his skin as he then kissed the crook of his neck. His tongue leaving a hot trail as he made his way back to his mouth.

Jonghyun let out a soft moan before softly pushed him off, "Minho I really want to sleep, let's go to bed okay.", Jonghyun said as he blew out the candles before getting under the covers.

"At what time are you going to work?", Minho asked him as he laid down beside him; covering himself with the blanket.

"At nine in the morning.", Jonghyun answered; closing the gap between Minho and himself.

Minho hugged him; cuddling closed to him,"I really missed not having you around, I felt very lonely.".  

"I only work for four hours tomorrow. Which means we'll be able to spend most of the day together.". He gave him a kiss on the cheek,"It going to be a bit hard to get use to all this. Especially when you get a job, we won't see each other that much.".

"That'll just make every minute that I have with you more special.", Minho planted several small kisses on his face. 

Jonghyun cupped his cheeks in his hands; pulling him in for a kiss."I love you.", he said as he then rested his  head on Minho's chest.

"I love you too.", Minho ran his fingers through Jonghyun's hair; until he fell asleep.

                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them, I'll see you all in chapter 22...