Truth Be Told

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Warning: A bit of ...I want to thank you all for reading, and commenting... I hope you enjoy this chapter 

                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

"Minho, wait.",Jonghyun said in between small kisses."I need to open the door first.", he took out the house keys.

Minho completely ignored him; grabbing the house keys out of his hands. He pressed his lips onto his more forcefully now; longing to taste Jonghyun once again. No one had ever treated him the way Jonghyun did last night, for the first time ever he felt loved. He could feel Jonghyun slowly start to relax as he introduce his tongue into his mouth. They molded together, fitting perfectly in to each rise and dip of each others bodies. Minho place his free hand on the back of Jonghyun hand; pulling him closer as their tongues brushed against each other in a circular motion. Jonghyun's lips were soft, and supple, his lips pursed tightly over Minho's bottom lip; tugging at them as they parted. Their foreheads were pressed together as they both tried to regain their breath. Minho could feel Jonghyun's hot breath touch his skin; it filled him with desire and want. He slammed Jonghyun on to the door, his smile slowly turning into a smirk as he pressed his lips against his once more. 

Jonghyun arched his neck back; as Minho kissed and nibbled on it. "Minho,", he let out a soft moan,"please stop.".

Minho placed a quick kiss on his lips, "I know for a fact you don't want me to stop.". Minho made his way down to Jonghyun's neck again; fidgeting with the house keys to open the door.

"Stop!", Jonghyun grabbed Minho's hand before he opened the door,"What if Jinki is in the living room.".

"He's probably in his room, he's a a heavy sleeper.", Minho stated, pressing his lips onto Jonghyun's once again as he opened the door. The door slammed opened, Minho pressed Jonghyun's body on to his; as he slowly began to lift up his shirt. 

"Nothing like seeing live in the morning.".

Minho slightly pushed Jonghyun away when he heard Key's voice. He looked over at Jonghyun, his face was completely red as he covered his mouth.

"Live .", Onew's repeated as he began to laugh breaking the silence in the room. 

"Shut up.", Jonghyun threw a pillow at Onew's direction.

"Hey he said it, I just repeated it.", Onew defended himself.

Jonghyun laughed walking over to Onew; ruffling his hair as he then stole a bite of his breakfast, "It's delicious.".

"Key cooked it for me.", Onew informed him gleefully.

"Actually he cooked it for me.", Jonghyun laughed stealing Onew's plate; sitting on the couch as he began to eat it.

Onew pouted,"Jonghyun why do you always steal my food.".

"Don't worry about it we'll share.", Key smiled as he fed Onew a spoonful of food off his plate.

Minho went and sat down beside Jonghyun, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Are you hungry?", Jonghyun asked him as he tried to feed him.

"I much as I love Key's cooking, I have to eat light hours before the game.", Minho informed him. 

"Make sure you eat something okay.", Jonghyun caressed Minho cheek as he then went back to eating.

Minho nodded as he stared at Jonghyun eat. "Are you two coming to my game?".

"I never miss it.", Key answered as Onew fed him.

"You know who also never missed one of Minho's games?", Onew smiled, 

"Who?", Minho asked. 

"Jinki shut up.", Jonghyun face began to redden. 

"Jonghyun, never missed one of your games.", Onew smiled.

"Wow, I'm dating my stalker.", Minho chuckled.

"You wished I stalked you.", he said placing the empty plate in the living room table."When we met I told you I was your fan. The only one who ever stalked me here was you.".

"You are both stalkers.", Key commented a smile formed on his face.

"Joking aside the only stalker here is Kibum.", Minho stated,"Going to Main Street an entire week, hoping to find Jinki.".

"You did that?", Onew asked.

"I did no such thing.", Key slightly turned red,"Onew lets go or I'm going to be late for my final.". 

"See you two at the game.", Onew grabbed his book bag, before leaving with Key.

Jonghyun picked up his empty plate and took it to the sink, "Are you going to eat anything?".

Minho grabbed an apple,"Just an apple.".

"Eat something else.", he suggested,"I'm going to take a shower, I have my last final in about an hour.".

Minho put his apple down on the table and followed Jonghyun into his bedroom,"Can I take a shower with you?".

Jonghyun chuckled,"No, there is no time for that, go eat something.".

Minho pushed Jonghyun on to the bed and pinned him down,"The only thing I'm in the mood for is you.".

"Stop playing around, I really need to go.", Jonghyun flipped Minho on to his back; straddling him,"Behave and go.".

Minho grabbed Jonghyun by the arm and pulled him down; pressing his lips against his. Their lips softly brushed against each other, Minho then allowed him entrance into his mouth. 

Jonghyun smiled breaking the kiss,"I really need to go.". 

Minho still savor the taste of his tongue in his mouth . His heart started beating rapidly as he stared into his eyes. No words could describe the depth of his love for him; he felt a deep ache of wanting to be with him always. Minho now for a fact knew he was totally in love with him, that Jonghyun was the man he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

"Why are you staring at me like that?", Jonghyun brushed his hair back with his hand.

"Like what?", Minho felt a rush of heat all over his body.

"You know.", Jonghyun blushed,"Just stop.".

"Why you don't like it.", he asked giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's not that, it just makes me nervous.", Jonghyun admitted.

"I love you.", Minho said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too.".

                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Did you really went to Main Street an entire week, looking for me.", Onew asked.

"No, Minho is a liar.", Key lied not wanting Onew to know the truth; since he found it a bit embarrassing. 

"Are you sure you're not lying?", he reached for his hand and held it,"I really hope you're the one that's lying and not Minho.".

"Does it even matter?", he asked.

"Yes it matters to me.".

Key sighed,."Fine I went to Main street for and entire week, hoping to find you; but when I finally found you I was very disappointed.".

Onew stopped walking; preventing Key from leaving,"Disappointment? I thought we had a great night. We ate dinner, went for a walk in the park. What was disappointing about it?".

"You left early to do something with Jonghyun. At that time I thought he was your boyfriend or something.", he admitted,"I felt like a total idiot for wasting my entire week waiting for you, I guess you can say it was a bitter sweet day.".

"You thought Jonghyun was my boyfriend?", Onew started to laugh.

"It's not that funny.", Key tried not to laugh but failed when he crack a smile,"Maybe it is a little funny, but it isn't fair.".

"What isn't fair?", he asked as they started walking again.

"You have a wonderful memory about that day, and I don't.".

"The only wonderful part of that day, was being with you.", he confessed,"After you decided to leave without allowing me to invite you to Jonghyun's party; I wanted to text you. I wrote numerous text that I never send; I was so troubled I ended up getting drunk.".

Key smiled,"I ended up getting drunk that night too. We are very stupid, we wasted so much time.".

"It's fine, we have plenty of time now.", he leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"It is not okay.", he stated,"You even wasted more of our time with Taemin.".

"I know I'm sorry but Taemin isn't a bad guy, he's sweet and nice.".

Key sighed and glared at Onew; immediately letting go of his hand,"Jinki are you serious?".

"Don't get the wrong idea, I don't love him.", he stated,"You and Jonghyun just don't know him well enough. I'm sure if you two actually took the time to know him, you'll like him.".

He just looked at him. His mouth began to form the words his mind was screaming. "I don't want to get to know him, and I don't want you to go near him." his voice was dark and harsh. Key noticed Onew avoided eye contact with him, he moved restlessly in place; biting his bottom lip,"Jinki I'm sorry, if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way.".

"No, I'm the one who is sorry. I can't force you to be friends with him." he took Key's hand in his; caressing his palm with his finger,"Just know that their is no reason for you to be jealous, I just see Taemin as a friend. Never doubt my love for you okay.". 

"I love you.".Key embraced Onew; holding him tightly. He felt a slight pain in his shoulder, where Onew bit him,"What was that for?", he let out a small laugh.

"Just felt like it.", he smiled as he leaned close to his ear,"I love you too.".

Key gave him several small kisses before he pulled away,"I really need to go, or I'm going to be late for my final. Don't forget to pick me after your done with your finals, I want to go to the mall before Minho's game.".

"I won't forget.".

Key gave him a quick kiss goodbye, before leaving. He walked faster to avoid being late, lucky for him he got there with ten minutes to spare. He wanted to take this opportunity to review a little before the test.

"Did you forget to study again?".

Key immediately looked up recognizing Amber's voice; she looked a bit thinner, like she hadn't slept."No, just reviewing. How about you did you study.".

"I managed to do a little studying, I have a lot of things on my mind lately.", she smiled,"I'm really glad you're out of the hospital.".

"Thanks again for visiting me.", Key smiled noticing that Amber wanted to avoid the subject of Jonghyun,"Lets do a quick review.". Amber and Key reviewed for their final until it was time to actually take it. 

"Key wait up.", Amber followed him out of class."Thanks for helping me review, it helped a ton.".

"I'm glad, was that your last final as well?", Key asked.

"No I got one more in two hours.", she sighed,"Lets go get some coffee so we could catch up.".

"Amber I would really love to, but I made plans with Jinki to go to the mall. Can we reschedule for another day?".

"Sounds perfect.", she smiled,"Key just know that our friendship hasn't changed, I don't know if you knew Jonghyun and Minho, and I don't want to know. I don't blame you for anything though.". 

Key smiled and then hugged her; slightly rubbing her back as she began to cry,"Just know you will always have a friend in me.".

Amber broke the hug as she wiped away her own tears,"Thank you. Now go don't keep Onew waiting.".

"You want to come with us to the mall, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.", Key invited her.

"I'm trying to avoid the mall, bad memories.", she sighed,"Say hi to Onew for me.".

"Bye.", he smiled as Amber waved goodbye. He bought himself a water bottle from the vending machine and began to walk home. He couldn't stop thinking about Onew's previous comment about Taemin. It made him feel jealous he didn't want Jinki to be friends with Taemin anymore. It bugged him that Jinki still wanted Taemin in his life, it made him feel insecure like he wasn't enough for him. When he arrive at his dorm, he found Onew by his door; sitting on the floor with a single rose on his hand. His heart fluttered immediately forgetting all about his insecurities,"Is that for me?". 

Onew stood up and hugged him; placing the rose in between his ear and hair. "Who else would it be for?".

Key took the flower out of his hair and sniff it,"It's beautiful thank you.". Key unlocked his dorm room door,"Excuse the mess. I'm just going to change then we'll head out.", Key grabbed some clothes and began to change, a light chuckle escaped when he noticed Onew face redden as he then quickly turned around. "I'm ready lets go.".

Key rested his head on Onew's shoulder as they rode the cab to the mall,"I talk to Amber today she stills seems upset about her break up with Jonghyun. She didn't even want to join us for the mall because she said it brought her back memories.".

Onew held Key's hand; massaging it with his thumb,"I thought she felt better, they looked like they were in friendly terms again when she went to visit you at the hospital.".

"Something must of happen.", Key said as he paid for the cab.

"What do you need to buy anyways?", Onew held Key hand as they walked inside the mall.

"Just browsing."he answered. Key bought several items from different stores "This is the last store I promise."

"It's okay, take your time.", Onew walked beside him as he held all of Key's shopping bags.

"This would look great on you.", Key commented as he led Onew to the dressing rooms,"Come on try it on.".

Onew held the shirt in his hand,"How can I try it on if you are here.".

Key chuckled,"Jinki I saw you completely , there is nothing to be ashamed of. Besides I really love your body it's beautiful.". Key smirked when he noticed Onew face was completely red, he leaned in cornering Onew to the corner of the dressing room.

"Key what are you doing? Stop playing around.".

"Shhh, be quiet. Someone might hear us.". The silence floated around them, everything frozen in mid-air. He looked up, meeting the tender, softness of his eyes. He took his hand, making Onew drop the shirt he held in his hand. He looked deep into his eyes, and they stayed like that, looking at each other with mutual intensity, until Onew cupped Key's chin in his hands. His heart started to beat in an irregular pace, he had never been more in love with anyone; like he was with Jinki. Key eyes closed as he waited for Onew to kiss him. When he did, sparks flew, and a warm feeling spread throughout him. Onew broke the kiss pushing Key in to the opposite wall of the dressing room; pinning his hands to the wall. Key smirked staring at his eyes then at his lips, he then leaned in brushing his lips against his several times. His mouth molding into his, as he introduce his tongue in to his mouth. 

Onew pulled back breathless,"Key we can't.".

"It doesn't matter we did it in the hospital, was the difference if we do it here.".

Onew smirked,"Why can't I resist you.", he then leaned in and began to kiss him vigorously. 

Key arched his hips forward grinding against Onew's. He bit his bottom lip as he tried not to moan; he slowly began to undo Jinki's pants as he knelt down. Key grabbed the bottom of the shaft in one hand and wrapped his lips around the head; causing Onew's head to loll back in pleasure.

                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Jonghyun sat by himself, watching Minho stretch before the game. He smiled at Minho several times, as he kept on winking, and blowing kisses in his direction. Jonghyun chuckled at how adorably playful Minho was being, he send him a couple kisses before he left to go talk with his coach. As he stared at him talked to his teammates he remembered the first time he ever laid eyes on him.  

"He's very handsome don't you think?", Luna commented.

"Yes, he is.", Amber agreed.

"Are you talking about the forward?", Onew asked.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and chuckled,"He's good looking, but not as good looking as me and Jinki. You two are lucky to have us as your boyfriends.".

Onew laughed,"Luna, you heard I'm good looking.".

"I always knew you were, but Jonghyun confirming it; that's a bonus.", Luna leaned in and kissed him.

"Hey, I have complimented other people before.", Jonghyun defended himself.

"Yourself and Amber, that's very generous.", Luna laughed.

"Don't forget Luna. He added Jinki and the good looking forward to the list.", Amber .

Jonghyun laughed and went back to staring at the game; unable to keep his eyes off the forward on the field. He found his own behavior odd, but he just brushed it off and kept on staring at him and his amazing skills. The announcer's voice echoed throughout the field when he announced that Choi Minho was about to take a penalty kick. "Choi Minho.", Jonghyun repeated his name.

"What about him?", Amber asked.

"Huh?", he jumped a bit startled.

"You said the forward's name, what about him?", she asked again.

"Oh-nothing, I just think he's very good. He's skills are amazing.", he answered,"He's my favorite player, I'm definitely a fan of his.". 

"I have to agree with you, he is very talented.", Amber replied.

Minho scored the winning goal to end the game, "Amber did you see that?".

She nodded as she jumped and cheered.

When people started leaving they stayed in their seats. Onew, Luna, and Amber were talking; Jonghyun completely tuned them out as he stared at Minho, and his teammates celebrate their win. 

"Jonghyun!", Amber elbowed him,"We're leaving.".

"Where are we going?", he asked as he followed them.

"Celebrate.", Onew answered. 

"Celebrate what?", he asked.

"Our win.", Amber answered as she high fived Onew.

"But we didn't do anything.", Jonghyun laughed.

"We cheered, that counts.", Amber responded.

"Let's have chicken and pizza.", Onew suggested.

Jonghyun laughed and turned around to stare at the soccer players one more time before leaving. A smile quickly formed on his lips when he saw Minho laugh; a warm sensation spreading throughout his body. Jonghyun looked forward realizing that his friends were all ahead of him, "Amber wait!", he yelled as he chased after her.

Jonghyun laughed at himself. He would have never imagined that three years later, he would be cheering for Minho not as his fan but as his boyfriend. He couldn't believe that he mistook his attraction for him as simply being his fan. 

"Sorry we're late.",Onew interrupted Jonghyun's inner thoughts as he sat beside him 

"You made it just in time.", Jonghyun informed them,"It's just about to start.". he tuned them completely out as the game started. Jonghyun had always loved seeing Minho play, his passion and focus when he played really captivated him. Like always instead of focusing on the ball and the game his eyes were fixated on Minho. His heart sank and anger started to consumed him when Sehun jumped into Minho's arms after he scored the goal. Minho spun him around before putting him down; spanking him before returning back to the game. Jonghyun squeeze his own thigh as he tried to contain his anger. He looked away from the field telling himself that it was all done in sportsmanship; to his dismay he spotted Taemin cheering for Minho.

"What is he even doing here?", Key rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Taemin has the right to see the game like everyone else, besides he's probably here to support Sehun.", Onew commented.

"If he was here to support Sehun, he wouldn't be screaming Minho's name.", Jonghyun said.

"I agree Taemin isn't a good guy. He is probably seeing whose pants he can get into first yours,", Key said as he caressed Onew's face,"or Minho's.". 

"First of all everyone is cheering Minho's name, he just scored. Second you two don't know Taemin, he isn't like that at all.", Onew stated.

"Onew it doesn't matter if you tell him you're with Key, he is still going to try and get with you like he is with Minho.", Jonghyun said before storming off.  Anger swirled within him; his breath became harsh and shallow, his hands curled into fists at his sides, as he fought the urge to punch the wall beside him. Minho was his boyfriend, both Sehun and Taemin had no right to get near him.

"Jonghyun are you alright.", Onew said as he walked in to the restroom.

"What makes you think I'm not.".

"We been friends for a long time I know you. I know something is definitely wrong, please tell me.", Onew placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Is it so hard to understand that I don't want Taemin or Sehun close to Minho!", he yelled.

"Calm down Jonghyun, it's unavoidable Sehun is his teammate and well Taemin is his friend. You can't tell him who he can be and not be friends with.".

"You and Minho are to trusting. I know for a fact Taemin has double intentions, and Sehun well he has made it pretty clear to me that he is in love with Minho.", he sighed as he began to calm down,"I don't want to lose him Onew, I can't lose him.".

Onew hugged him,"You are not going to lose him, I can tell he loves you. The way you two came in kissing each other in the morning was an indication of his love for you.".

"Onew I have never felt this way about anybody. I have never been this in love, every time I'm with him my heart starts racing, I still get nervous when I'm around him. I fall more and more in love with him every day.", he confessed,"I have never been in such a passionate relationship, he makes me feel good. He makes me feel wanted, like no one else exist in the world but me. Jinki I just want to be with him I just want to protect him.".

"I understand where you are coming from, but you can let jealousy get the best of you. You need to trust him a little more okay?", Onew broke the hug,.

"You're right.", Jonghyun sighed,"I'm telling you this as a friend, Jinki stay away from Taemin he isn't as innocent as you think he is.".

"You and Key are just seeing Taemin with eyes of jealousy, Taemin is a good guy trust me.", he smiled, "Now go the game is almost over. I'm pretty sure Minho's has been looking for you, and if he got distracted and lost the game. It's going to be all your fault.".

"Aren't you coming with me?".

"No I need to do something.", he smiled.

Jonghyun rushed back to his seat. Minho immediately waved at him and blew him a kiss, Jonghyun just smiled; his face a bit flushed.

"Where's Jinki?", Key asked.

"He said he had something to do.", Jonghyun answered as he saw Taemin leave."Do you think Taemin is going to see him?".

"I don't know but I'm going to find out.", Key said as he felt behind Taemin.

                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Onew paced back and fourth in front as he waited for Taemin to show up. He was extremely nervous and he began to feel bad knowing that he was about to break Taemin's heart. He didn't want to make this longer than it had to be but he wasn't looking forward to it. Taemin was a very sweet, kind and innocent guy, who right now was facing a lot of trouble due to Max; he felt bad that he wasn't going to be able to help him anymore. 

"Onew!", Taemin ran up to him; jumping into his arms. "I was a little worried when I saw you with Key earlier, I thought you were with him. But when you called me to meet you here, you have no idea how happy that made me." 

Onew put him down,"Taemin, we need to talk.".

"We can talk later.", Taemin cupped Onew's cheeks with his hands as he gave him several kisses on the cheek and then one on the lips.

Onew struggled to pushed him off, he placed his hands on Taemin's shoulders; finally managing to create some distance between,"Taemin stop.".

"No! I know what you are going to say.".

"Taemin I'm sorry.".

Taemin turned around and covered his ears,"I'll pretend that I didn't hear you apologize to me. I'll pretend that I didn't see you with Key right now. Just go, and lets pretend that today didn't happen; lets pretend that I still have a chance with you. Lets just pretend that you still have feelings for me.".

Onew sighed he hated seeing Taemin this way, it hurt him to see how much pain he was causing him."Taemin I'm sorry but I can't do that. I don't want you to hear it from somebody else, I care about you to much.".

Taemin turned around and hugged him,"If you care about me, it means that you still have feelings for me, that we still have a chance.".

"Taemin I'm sorry, but you and me can't be together.", he swallowed hard out of nervousness,"I'm in love with Kibum and I'm with him.".

"Jinki this isn't fair!", Taemin yelled breaking the hug and pushing Onew away,"All of this isn't fair. I have loved you way longer that he has, I love you more than he does.".

"I understand you're hurt, but don't say that.".

"It's true, I liked you since the first day I saw you a year ago. I know it was stupid of me for never telling you how I felt and for not asking you out on a date.", he confessed as his eyes began to water," I just want to be with you, I'm not ready to give up on us yet.".

Onew wanted to hug him and comfort him, he hated to see him cry. He stopped himself from doing so, he knew that if he did that he would just be giving him false hope; he knew that it would cause him more harm in the long run,"I'm sorry but there isn't going to be an us Taemin, all I can offer you is my friendship and nothing more.".

"Are you sure about your decision?", he grabbed his hand,"Are you sure you don't have feelings for me?".

"I've never been this certain about anything, I'm in love with Kibum and I want to be with him.", he answered,"I hope you can respect that.".

Taemin sighed and let go of Onew's hand,"I don't feel good right now. We'll talk later.", he said  as he ran off.

"Taemin wait!",he called out to him. The last time he saw Taemin in that state he ended up with Max, Onew was worried that he was going to end up doing a similar mistake.

"Let him go.", Key said as he walked towards Onew,"He probably wants to be alone right now.".

"Kibum last time he was like that he ended up with.", Onew stopped himself from talking, not wanting Key to know about the situation with Max.

"It doesn't matter with who he ends up with. I'm your boyfriend not him.", Key stated,"Or are you changing your mind do you want to be with him?".

"No of course not.", Onew embrace him,"I just don't want him to get hurt.".

Key sighed,"Don't worry about him for are we know he is back at his seat watching the game.".

Onew tried to calm down as he walked back with Key to his seat. Before taking a seat he looked towards were Taemin was seating previously.He began to feel anxious when he noticed Taemin was back at his seat,"Key, Jonghyun I'll be right back.".

"Where are you going?", Key asked.

"I'm going to inform Kai about Taemin. Since I can't help him maybe he can.". Onew walked up to Kai and sat in the seat Taemin previously sat at.

"What are you doing here? Where's Taemin?", Kai asked. 

"I ended things with him.", he said not wanting to give him a whole explanation,"Kai. Taemin is in bad shape he took off running, I'm afraid he is going to en up doing something stupid again.".

"Which way did he go?"

"He was headed towards the exit.", he informed him.

"Thank you for telling me.", Kai got off his seat,"Krystal we need to go find Taemin.".

"What about Sehun? You stay I'll go find him.", she answered.

"Onew can you please tell Sehun that I had to go?", Kai asked.

"I'll let him know.".

"Thanks.", Kai said as he and Krystal left.

Onew went back to his seat feeling a bit more relieved now that he knew Taemin was not alone.

"How did it go?", Key asked.

"He went to go look for him.", Onew said resting his head on Key's shoulder.

                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Taemin sat alone on a bench of a bus stop. A single tear rolled down his cheek. He felt too numb to even continue to cry. He felt his heart had been shredded into millions of tiny little pieces; he knew nothing would ever be the same. Taemin knew he looked like hell, but he didn't care. His eyes were puffy from crying, he was dehydrated, and sore. Just as he was about to get on the bus he heard Kai and Krystal voice calling his name.

"Taemin don't get on wait.", Kai said.

"I can't be here I need to leave.".

"Then we are coming with you.", Krystal said as she followed Taemin on to the bus; closely followed by Kai.

"What about Sehun?", he asked Kai,"Isn't he going to be upset when he doesn't see you there?"

"I informed him that I was leaving.", he smiled,"Besides right now you're more important.".

"Where were you heading?", Krystal asked,"This bus is not the one you take to get to your house.".

"I don't know were I was going, all I know is that I want to get rid of the pain that I feel in here.", Taemin said as he put his hand over his chest. "I lost Jinki, he chose Key over me. I just want to forget about everything I just want to feel good again.".

"So what? Where you just going to hook up with some random stranger? With the person show interest in you?", Kai asked.

Taemin could tell Kai was mad by the way he spoke to him, he had never talked to him that way before, "I don't need you two to feel sorry for me, I don't need your pity. Just leave me alone, it doesn't matter how I get rid of the pain.".

"Stop thinking that we feel sorry for you.", Kai stated,"Cause we don't we care about you.".

"Taemin don't be stupid, I thought we talked about this before. You need to think before you act," Krystal said,"your acting reckless again, and I'm not going to allow you to ruin your life.".

"Learn from your mistakes, you got in to some trouble with Max because of the way you're acting now. Don't make another stupid mistake like that again.", Kai grabbed his hand,"Please Taemin come back to my dorm, we'll eat some food and ice cream. Watch a movie.".

"I'll let you pick the movie this time, I promise.", Krystal smiled, "Let us help you get rid of your pain.".

He felt like the world was crashing in on him, he knew food and a movie wan't going to get rid of the pain he felt inside. The most it would do was probably help him forget for a little while; but the looks of concern in his friend's faces made him want to give it a try. He knew Krystal and Kai were right, if he had left to the bar like he was planning to he was going to end up in more trouble.  "Are we really going to watch whatever movie I want?", Taemin asked.

"Yes I promise.", Krystal smiled.

"Fine, but lets buy some chocolate. I could really go for some chocolate right now.", Taemin said.

They bought two boxes of Pizza, some ice cream and chocolate. Taemin wasn't feeling well, he was having difficulty concentrating; he ended up allowing Krystal to pick the movie again. As they watched the movie his mind drifted back to Onew. He heard his voice telling him repeatedly that he was in love with Kibum; it felt like it was engraved in his mind. Taemin now knew that no matter how hard he tried or whatever he did; their was no way he could get rid of the pain he felt inside. He felt unloved and not wanted, he didn't have Jinki, he didn't have Minho; he was just alone. Taemin began to cry, as much as he tried to stop the tears he couldn't.

Kai embraced him tightly; slightly  rocking him back and fourth,"It's going to be okay.".

Krystal began to cry as well as she then hugged both Taemin and Kai without saying a single word.

That night Krystal, Kai and Taemin ended up falling asleep in Kai's dorm room floor.

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. I want to apologized for any grammar/ spelling mistakes again. I haven't broken my bad habit of typing at night. Anyways please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. See you all in chapter 17...