Guilt Free

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Well chapter six is here, thank you for reading my story up to this point. I hope you've been enjoying it so far. Also please check out my other story Guardian Angel, thanks again..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After Key's last class he headed towards Onew's parent meat shop. He wanted to spend sometime with Onew before he had to go tutor Taemin.

When he arrived he was greeted by Onew's mother, "Good afternoon Kibum.".

"Good afternoon.", he bowed, "Is Jinki here?".

"He is in the back, I'll go get him.", she disappeared to the back.

Key waited for about a minute before Onew came out.

"Hi Key!", Onew said as he hugged Key, sweat slightly dripping off his forehead.

"Let me help you with that.", Key said as he took a handkerchief out of his pocket, softly wiping away Onew's sweat.

"Sorry.", Onew said as he rubbed the back of his neck,as his face became slightly red.

"It's fine", Key smiled putting his handkerchief away,"I found it y."

Onew gave Key what seemed to be a nervous smile. Key noticed Onew avoided eye contact with him, as his cheeks became rosy. He liked having that affect on him.

"How did you know I was here?", Onew asked.

"I overheard you telling your father yesterday.", he confessed.

"Oh.", he smiled, "Is there anything you want to talk about? We can go to my parent's house again."

"No, I just came to see you and spend some time with you."he replied, "I know you need to help your parents. Do you think they'll mind if I lend a hand?".

"No, not at all.  They'll love that.", Onew smiled as he greabbed Key's hand and led him towrds the back.

Key began to slightly shiver as he entered the cold meat storage. There was a ton of meat there from sausages, to meat he couldn't identify.

"Dad!", Onew yelled as the man who cutting the meat looked up towards  Key's and Onew's direction, then down at their en-laced hands.

Key panicked and immediately let go of Onew's hand, not wanting to get him in any trouble with his father. Onew looked at Key smiled, and grabbed his hand again, which completely shocked and please Key. 

"What can I do for you son?", his father asked.

"This is Kibum, he is my.", Onew paused for a second, "To be honest I don't know what we are yet.", Onew chuckled.

"Well he is a handsome guy. You better figure it out Onew, before he meets someone else.", Onew father replied with a smile.

Key smiled back completely shocked, not knowing what to say. Onew blushed once more as he looked at Key, making Key's heart flutter.

"Dad, Kibum wants to know if he could help out?", Onew asked.

"Of course that will be greatly appreciated.", he replied.

"Thank you for allowing me to help.", Key said with a bow.

"I should be thanking you.", he smiled, "I like him Onew, he is definitely a keeper." Onew's father handed Key an apron.

"Who's a keeper?", Onew mom asked as she walked in.

"Kibum is", his father replied, "He is going to help us out today."

"Excellent! I need someone to put the new prices up while I tend the register." she replied.

Key followed Onew's mom towards the front of the shop, he listened to her attentively as she told him where to place the prices.

"Thank you so much for helping us.", she said.

"It's no problem at all.", he replied with a smile.

"Kibum I'm not sure what kind relationship, but please take good care of him.",she added.

Key simply smiled and nodded. Onew's mother and Key participated in general chit-chat as he helped her put up the prices, and tend to the register. The more time Key spend with Onew and his parents, the more he wished his father was as supportive as them. Two hours later Onew's parents left the shop, leaving Key and Onew completely alone. Seeing that there was no one at the shop, Key went to the back to see Onew.

"Hi!", onew said as he chopped some meat, his arm muscle clearly noticeable.

"Thanks for allowing me to help.", Key said hugging him from the back, he just couldn't resist himself.

Onew turned around to face him with a smile, as he softly pushed him off, "I'm not the cleanest guy right now.".

"It's alright, I like you even if your dirty.", Key said hugging him once more, "Besides I think you look really handsome when you work.".

Onew smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Key blushed and gave him a peck on the lips. As their lips brushed against each other , Key allowed Onew entrance into his mouth. Key body was no longer cold as he began to feel hot, his whole body shivered with pleasure as the intensified the kiss. They parted ways when they heard the bell of someone entering the meat shop.

"I'll be right back.", Key said a little out of breath, as he kissed him again before he left.

"What may I help you with.", Key said putting on his apron, finally looking up and meeting eye to eye with Taemin.

"What are you doing here?", Taemin asked.

"Working! Can't you see?", Key replied, "So what do you need?".

"Is the owner here?", Taemin asked.

"No they aren't here at the moment.", he answered.

"What about Onew, is he here?", he questioned.

"He is busy at the moment.", Key answered becoming annoyed.

"Key why aren't you back here yet? What is going on?", Onew asked, his expression changing as soon as he saw Taemin. "What are you doing here Taemin?".

"I came to buy meat.", he replied, "Can you assist me?"

"Yeah, sure.", Onew replied.

"I'll be in the back.", Key whispered to Onew in his ear as he disappeared to the back. Key was infuriated at that moment, that he didn't feel cold even though he was in a cold meat storage. He didn't want to see Onew interact with Taemin. Everything was going great until Taemin came. key paced back and fourth as he tried to calm down.

"He is gone.", Onew said.

"Good!", Key yelled, "Sorry Onew but I have to go.". Key decided to leave befre he directed his anger at Onew.

"I understand.", Onew replied.

Key gave Onew a quick hug and stormed off. As he made his way back to his dorm, he ran into Woohyun.

"Are you alright Key? You seem mad.", he commented.

"No I am not okay. I can't him anymore Woohyun.", he replied, "He is ruining everything.".

"Who is?", he asked.

"Taemin! He not only got between me and Onew, he also ruined my friendship with Minho.", Key replied feeling a bit defeated.

"Minho? What does he have to do with all this?", He asked.

"It's along story. The point is Minho is avoiding me, and right when me and Onew were getting closer, he interrupted us.", he sighed.

"Just give Minho some time. As for Taemin interrupting you and Onew, do the same and interrupt them. Play dirty like him.", Woohyun advice him.

"You're right.", Key smiled, "That's exactly what I'm going to do."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taemin got home and handed the meat to his mother, he then rushed to his room, slamming the door shut. His head was filled with questions about what Key and Onew where doing there alone. As he laid in bed in anguish he receive a call from Krystal. "Hi Krystal.", he answered.

"Taemin do you have to go to tutoring today?", she asked.

"Yes why is something wrong?", he asked.

"No I just wanted to go to the movies.", she confessed, "Are what time are you done?".

"To be honest I dont have a clue.", he replied, "If everything goes the way I plan, I'll be going on a date with Onew after my tutoring session.".

"So I take that as a no.", she sighed, "Alright then I guess I'll see you later."

"Krystal wait, don't hang up.", he said.

"Okay, spill what happened?", she asked.

"How do you know something happened?", he asked.

"I've know you for years now Taemin, we been friend for a long time. Besides you told me not to hang up, so obviously something is up.", she said, "So what is it? What happened between you and Onew?".

Taemin sighed, "Nothing happened between Onew and I. The problem is I think something happened between Onew and Key, you know the guy I told you about. He was helping Onew at the shop, who knows what they did and how long they were there together alone."

"Taemin you agreed to pursuit Jinki after you found out about Key. You can't be worried about what they do or don't do. Just focus on yourself and take advantage of your tutoring time with him.", she advice him.

He sighed feeling a bit relieved but still uneasy, "You're right.".

"Aren't I always.", she said.

"Sure you go on and think that.". he chuckled, "Before I forget what are you doing tomorrow night?" .

"Nothing, that I know of.", she replied, "Why?",

"I want you and Kai to come to Onew's surprise party with me.", he said.

"Sure I'll go.", she replied.

"Good I'll text you the time in a bit, my mom is calling me for dinner.", he replied, "Bye."

"Bye", she replied before he hanged up.

After finishing his dinner Taemin changed and headed out towards Onew's house. Before he knocked on the door he took a deep breath to relieve his nerves.

"Come in!", he heard Onew said after the first knock.

Taemin open the door and walked in, Onew no where in sight.

"Please sit down, I'll be right there!", he yelled.

"Take your time.", Taemin said as he quietly sat there.

A minute later Onew walked into the room, "Sorry I made you wait, I just finished up my shower."

Taemin face reddened as he imagined Onew in the shower, "It's alright."

"Before we start, do you want anything to drink?", he asked.

"I'm good thanks.", he replied.

"Alright then lets start. Take out the practice problems I gave you last time.", he ordered as he sat down across from Taemin.

Taemin gave them to Onew. As he quietly looked them over, Taemin noticed Onew was keeping his distance from him. While Onew explained how to do the next set of problems, he tried his hardest to concentrate.He didn't mention a thing to him, but he hoped that it didn't have to deal with Key. Once Onew gave him the next set of practice problems he stood up and left the room. Taemin now knew he was right, Onew's odd behavior had something to do with Key. Last time he did practice problems Onew had stayed with him. He must prefer Key, Taemin thought to himself, feeling as bit hurt and jealous. I need to take advantage of this, like Krystal said, he thought to himself. "Onew I need help.", he lied .

"I'll be right there!", Onew said from somewhere in the house. Ten minutes later Onew entered the room with a new set of clothes and the smell of perfume. "Where are you stuck?", he asked as he sat in front of Taemin.

Taemin was speechless. All he could think about was that most likely Onew was about to leave to go see Key. He felt heartbroken and mad, "You're going to go see Key. Aren't you?".

"No.", he replied.

"If not Key then who? Don't lie to me Jinki!", he yelled.

"Taemin calm down.", he tried to grab Taemin shoulders but Taemin pushed him away.

"Do you like him more than me?", he yelled.

"I dont know Taemin.", he replied, "I'm not sure. The only thing I can tell you is that I'm not going to go see Key." The door bell suddenly rang, "It must be Jonghyun, he must have forgotten his keys."

Taemin was completely in shock when he saw Key entered Onew's home. "I get it you weren't going to see him, he was coming to see you.", Taemin said.

"Taemin I didn't know he was coming.", Onew responded.

"Onew didn't know I was coming," Key said, "Besides this is Onew's home, he doesn't need to inform you of who he does and doesn't invite over.".

"You knew I was going to be here didn't you?", Taemin said as he tried to figure out what Key was doing here.

Key got in Taemin face, "I did! What are you going to do about it?".

Taemin walked over to Onew and planted a kiss on his lips.

Onew pushed him off, "I'm done! I can't take this anymore." He got his wallet and Keys, as he left his house slamming the door shut.

"You see what you did?", Taemin yelled, "You shouldn't have came.".

"I'll take part of the blame, but I didn't cause this on my own.", Key replied as he left.

Taemin left as well with the intend of finding Onew before Key did.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew hid in his neighbor's Siwon's house as he peeked through the window. A rush of relieve came over him as he finally saw Taemin and Key leave.

"Aren't you exaggerating a bit much? Did you  seriously had to hide form them?", Siwon asked.

Onew took a sit beside him on the couch, "Yes the situation, got totally out of hand.".

"So what did you do to them?", he asked.

"I just broke up with them.", he sighed, "Is it weird that I feel both relieved and sad."

"In your situation, I guess not. Which one did you have a date with tonight?", he asked.

"None, I am meeting up with an old friend.", he replied.

"Oh I'm sorry." Siwon apologized.

"It's alright, Taemin thought the same thing.", he replied, "I felt so guilty for dating them both."

"It's a good thing you ended it, then.", he commented.

Onew nodded, "Thanks for letting me hide here."

"No problem.", Siwon smiled, "Good luck."

"Thanks.", he responded before closing the door. As he walked to go meet Luna, he became anxious completely forgetting about Key and Taemin. When he got closer he spotted Luna, she was wearing a black trench coat. "You looked great.", he said as he approached her. To his surprised Luna smiled and embraced him in a hug. he tightly hugged her back, "I missed you so much.".

"I missed you too!", she said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek, and hugged him once more.

Onew tried his hardest not to cry as he embraced her. Luna scent, her smile, her caring nature was all the same, being in her arms felt comfortable.

"I thought you weren't going to show up.", she said breaking the hug.

"Sorry, did I make you wait long?", he asked as they sat in a nearby bench.

"No, she smiled, "I got here a minute before you did.".

"Luna, I'm very sorry about how things turned out with us.", he said as the feeling of guilt came back.

"No Onew, I'm the one who's sorry.", she said as she began to cry, "I finally came to realize that I treated you harshly. You were going through a very difficult stage in your life and I didn't make it any easier for you. Even though it's been two years, I still love you and care about you. You were honest with me, I shouldn't have acted the way I did.".

"It's alright.", Onew said as he wiped her tears away, "I'm just glad you're okay and back in my life again.". Onew pulled her into a hug, "I'm not going to let you leave my life again. I love you and care for you to much.".

"So can we be friends?", she asked as she looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Friends.", he smiled.

"So are you still with Max?", she asked.

"No, we broke it off long ago.", he answered not wanting her to know she was the reason for the break up.

"Sorry to hear that. So its there a special guy in your life.", Luna asked.

"Not at the moment,", he replied, "I heard from Jonghyun that you're seeing someone.".

Luna nodded, "Yes I'm dating someone his name is Kyuhyun.".

"I'm really happy for you Luna.", Onew said feeling like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. He no longer felt guilty, finally the mention of Luna name would no longer bring him sadness.

"Thanks", she smiled, "Here I got you an early birthday present." Luna took out a nicely wrapped gift out of her purse and handed it to Onew.

"Thank you so much, you didn't have to though.", he said as he hugged her.

"Open it.", she hugged him back.

Onew broke the hug and opened his gift, inside was a book that brought him back happy memories.

"You remember this book right? It was the first book we read together, I thought you'll like your own copy.", she said. 

"I love it thank you.", he smiled.

"Thanks for meeting up with me Onew. Say hi to your parents for me, and have a wonderful birthday.", she stood.

"Thank you.", he stood, "It was nice seeing you again, and say hello to your family from me as well."

"Don't be a stranger okay.",she replied.

Luna and Onew hugged once more before they said goodbye and went their seperate ways. When Onew made it home he was surprised that Jonghyun and Amber weren't there. Feeling exhausted Onew decided to head to bed earlier than usual.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun went with Amber to the hair salon, she wanted to cut her hair before Onew's party.

"Go to the mall and buy Onew a gift.", she said.

"Are you sure?", he asked.

"Positive, besides Victoria should be here and second now.", she informed him.

"Alright. Here are my car keys", Jonghyun gave her a peck on the lips before she left. As he exited the hair salon he saw victoria.

"Where are you going Jjong?", she asked.

"To the mall to buy Onew a gift.", he responded.

"Cool, I'll see you late then .", she smiled as she entered the salon.

Once Jonghyun saw Victoria sit besides Amber, he headed out towards the mall by bus. Once he got there he bought Onew four button up shirts, and two for himself. As Jonghyun walked around the mall to find something to buy for Amber, he spotted Minho at the arcade. He walked over to him and jumped in front of his face, "Boo!".

Minho jumped and laughed, "Jonghyun are you stalking me?".

"You wish.", Jonghyun laughed, "I was doing some shopping, so are you alone?".

"Yeah are you?", Minho asked.

"Only for a bit.", he answered, "Well I'll see you later.". 

"Jonghyun wait! Do you mind if I tag along?", Minho asked.

"If I say no, I know you will stalk me.", he teases him, "Sure I'll let you be in my presence for a while.".

Minho laughed as the exited the arcade, "Thanks for the honor.".

"You welcome.", Jonghyun smiled.

Minho chuckled, "The mall is about to close what else do you need to buy?".

"I was planing to buy my girlfriend a Pokemon sweater.", he answered.

"Oh! There is this store that just opened, that is full of anime stuff.", Minho said, "It's this way.".

They turned around and started walking in the opposite direction."Do they have Pokemin stuff?", Jonghyun asked.

"Yes, they have a whole section.", Minho replied.

Jonghyun bought Amber a Pickachu sweater as Minho bought some stuff for himself.

"Do you want a pretzel? My treat.", Minho invited.

"Sure.", Jonghyun responded. Jonghyun got a salted pretzel as Minho got a Pizza pretzel.

"You never mentioned who tomorrows party is for.", Minho commented.

"If I told you, you wouldn't come.", he responded.

"It's Jinki's party isn't it?", he asked.

"Yes.", Jonghyun nodded, "So are you still coming?".

"Yes! I want to meet your Pokemon loving girlfriend.", Minho answered.

"Great.", Jonghyun responded as he finished his pretzel, "I should get going. Don't be to disappointed we'll see each other tomorrow.".

"I don't know if my heart can bear it.", Minho laughed.

"Jonghyun! You never told me you knew Minho.", Amber said as she walked up to them.

"Wait, what are you doing here?", Jonghyun asked.

"We finished earlier than expected.", she informed him. "I'm Amber Jjong's girlfriend and this is my friend Victoria.", she introduce herself.

"Nice to meet you both.", Minho smiled.

"Do you want to eat out with us?", Victoria asked.

"Actually, Minho and I", was all Jonghyun managed to say before Amber Interrupted him.

"Jjong, she was asking Minho.", Amber glared at him.

"I'll love too.", Minho replied.

"Are you sure?", Jonghyun asked.

Minho nodded, "Don't worry Jonghyun. I'm still going to the party tomorrow.

As they exited the mall Jonghyun held Amber's hand, hoping she wouldn't find his and Minho's friendship weird.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This is your car?", Minho asked Amber as he looked at the very expensive car.

"No, its Jjong's.", she replied giving Jonghyun the Keys.

"You're the coolest guy I know. You're car is amazing.", Minho said.

"Thanks, do you want to ride shot-gun?", Jonghyun asked.

"Can I?", Minho asked.

"If its okay with Amber.", Jonghyun replied.

"Go ahead.", Amber said as she and Victoria got on the back seat. They all talked about soccer on the way to the restaurant.Once they got there Minho sat with Victoria across from Jonghyun and Amber.

"So do you have a girlfriend?", Victoria asked.

"No I don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend at the moment.", he replied.

"I'm shock, you are very handsome.", Victoria complemented him.

"I agree.", Amber added.

"Wait I thought you were into guys.", Jonghyun said.

"No, I'm biual.", Minho added, "Don't worry Jonghyun, you'll always be my favorite guy.".

"To bad, you can't have me.", Jonghyun chuckled then looked at Amber.

"Jonghyun did you seriously not know that I was Bi?", Minho asked a bit curious, "I thought I made it clear, from the last conversation we had.".

"I just thought you were flirting with me.", Jonghyun admitted.

"A little of both.", Minho confessed, "No offense Amber, that was before I knew you actually existed, I thought he was making you up.".

"I don't blame you, my Jjong is very handsome.", she said kissing him on the cheek.

"If I had to lose him to anyone, I'm glad is you.", Minho laughed, "But seriously I don't want you to get the wrong idea. Jonghyun and I are just friends.".

"I know my Jonghyun he is as loyal as a puppy.", Amber said giving him another kiss, "I'm not to worried I know he is big on kinship and a bit of a tease."

They ordered their food and ate, as they got to know each other better.Throughout dinner Victoria kept flirting with Minho, he really didn't mind it but he wasn't interested in her. After dinner Victoria invited Jonghyun and Minho for some drinks, to her's and Amber's dorm room. They accepted and headed out of the restaurant. Jonghyun and Amber dropped of Minho and Victoria at the dorm, as they headed out to buy the drinks.

"Do you think they'll be here soon?", Minho asked Victoria as he was starting to get uncomfortable.

"They should be here in about a few minutes.", Victoria said as she kept on getting closer and closer to Minho.

Minho stood up from the couch, "We probably should have gone with them.".

Victoria pulled him into the couch, "No, it's good that they left, so we could have some alone time.".

"Sure.", Minho said not knowing how to respond to her comment. Victoria kept on getting closer and Minho started to become nervous and anxious. As Victoria leaned in to kiss him, Minho quickly stood up, "Victoria you are a beautiful woman, but I can't give you what you want at the moment.".

"I understand, friends it is.", she smiled as she then put some distance between them.

Feeling relieve Minho sat back down, a few seconds later Jonghyun and Amber walked through the door with the drinks. They all started drinking except for Jonghyun. Half way through the night Minho ended up getting drunk and made out with Victoria.

"I'm going to take Minho home.", Jonghyun said as he separated them.

"It's okay if he spends the night.", a very drunk Victoria said.

"I don't think so.", Jonghyun said pulling Minho towards the door. "Amber I'll call you when I get home.".

Minho noticed he was in Jonghyun's car. "I was having fun with Taemin. why did we have to go?", he whined.

"Sorry to break it to you but that was not Taemin.", Jonghyun said as he started the car, "So where do you live?".

"In the dorms near the campus.", Minho responded."I need to throw up.", he said getting out of the car to puke. Minho threw up a couple times and drank some water Jonghyun gave him.

"Feeling better?", Jonghyun asked.

"Much better.", Minho responded holding his head and getting into the car. "Are you sure it wasn't Taemin?".

"Yes Minho. I'm positive, you made out with Victoria.", Jonghyun replied as he drove to the dorms.

"Minho sighed still feeling a little buzzed, "How am I going to get her off my back.".

"You don't like her at all?", he asked.

"She is very beautiful , but I prefer men.", he replied.

"So you are going to wait for Taemin all your life?", Jonghyun said as he parked his car in front of the dorms.

"I don't know anymore, all I know is that I have a massive headache.", he replied.

"Do you need help getting into your dorm?", he asked.

"Why do you want to spend the night with me.", Minho .

"Shut up!", Jonghyun laughed.

Minho laughed as he got off the car, "Thanks for the ride.".

Jonghyun nodded, "Have a goodnight.".

"You too.",  Minho said. He waited outside until Jonghyun car was out of sight. When he arrived at the dorm he went straight to bed not bothering to change.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Well that's it for Chapter 6, I hope you enjoyed reading it please comment,and subscribe( if you haven't already). I'll truly will appreciate that. Thank you again for reading it and please don't forget to check out my new story Guardian Angel, see you in chapter 7...