The Beginning of the End

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Warning some . Sorry for the long wait rewrote this chapter several times and it took forever to edit. This is the longest chapter I have ever written, sorry for those of you who don't like lengthy but trust me it is definitely worth the read. Also I want to thank you for commenting, and reading this story I appreciate it. I really hope you enjoy this chapter and I apologized in advance for any spelling/grammar mistakes I might have missed.

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun and Minho's date wasn't off to a good start, they had overslept and were running late. Not only that but Jonghyun was starving since he only had half a sandwich to eat.

"Are you sure you don't want to stop and eat somewhere?", Minho asked.

"If we stop and eat, we'll miss more than half the musical.".

"It doesn't matter.", he placed his hand on Jonghyun's stomach,"I can hear your tummy growling from here.".

He moved his hand away,"Don't over exaggerate, we'll eat after.". There was no way he was going to allow their date to be ruined because of him.

"Stop at any fast food place, you can eat while you drive.".

"No, I don't want to miss the beginning.", he placed one of his hands on Minho's lap,"I'll be fine.".

Minho grabbed his hand and kiss the back of it; lacing their hands together afterwards. "We can go to the musical another day.".

"Nothing is going to happen to me for skipping a meal.". He said as he let go of his hand. They were only a block from the theater and he had no intention of turning back.

"I know, but I want you to be okay. To feel comfortable.".

"I already told you, I'll be fine.", he parked the car as he then unbuckled his seatbelt,"Take your coat.".

Minho reached into the backseat, grabbed his sweater as he then got out of the car,"Promise me one thing.", he walked towards him as he put his sweater on.

"Didn't I told you to grab your coat.".

"I'm not cold.", he grabbed his hand;lacing their fingers together,"So can you promise me one thing?".

"I can promise you anything, as long as you don't ask me for my coat.", he answered as they sped walked towards the theater.

"You're so mean.", he let out a small laugh," But don't worry I'm not going to asked you for your coat.".

"Then what is it?", he let go of his hand as he reached into his coat pocket for the the tickets; handing one over to Minho.

"Promise me that we'll leave early if you get too hungry.".

"That's not going to happen but okay. Just stopped talking to me about food already.", he said as they got to the booth.

"Why is it increasing your appetite?".

"No.",he smiled at the guy as he gave him his ticket.

"Enjoy.", the man said as he scan his ticket and gave it back.

"Thank you.", he put the ticket back into his coat as he waited for Minho.

After the guy scanned Minho's ticket he thanked him and stuffed the ticket into his pocket,"We have eight minutes to get to our seats.".

"Can I have your ticket?".

"I'll give it to you later,", he reached over grabbing his hand once more as he lead him towards their seats,"but what do you want it for?".

"I want to save it as a keepsake.".

"Keepsake?", he chuckled.

"It's not funny!"he softly punched him in the arm.

"Ow.", he let go of his hand and began to rub his arm,"I wasn't making fun of you I just thought it was cute.".

"Sure.", he slightly pushed him.

"Do you want to kill me?",Minho as they continued to walk up the stairs of the old theater.

"It wouldn't have been that much of a fall, you would have survived.".

Minho put his arm around Jonghyun's shoulder,"Since when did you start saving stuff.".

"I was talking to Key the other day and he showed me this box full of stuff, it was mostly printed pictures, of him and Onew. He said they were going to show it to their children one day and I thought it would be nice to save some of our memories too.".

"I'm glad you are thinking about our future children.".

Jonghyun slightly blushed since they rarely talked about their future together,"What children? Are you pregnant? I didn't think that was possible.".

"Stop! You know what I meant.".

"When and if the time comes we will see.".

"The time is going to come trust me. I'm not letting you get away.".

Jonghyun tried his hardest not to smile,"Be quiet.", he looked down as a small smile spread across his lips.

"You know what else should go in that box?".

"What?".

"My soccer jersey the one I gave you.".

"Are you crazy?! That's too valuable to be placed in a box.".

"You're right.", he said as they arrived at their seats,"Besides I like seeing you wear it.".

Jonghyun smiled at him as he then looked down towards the stage; he had never been seated so far from it before.

"It's a great view right?", Minho commented as he sat down.

"It's perfect.", he sat down leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek,"Thank you.".

"You don't need to thank me.", Minho reached over and held his hand as he leaned his head on his shoulder.

"Jonghyun?".

He froze in his seat feeling slightly light headed as he recognized his father's secretary's voice. He immediately let go of Minho's hand pushing him off his shoulder with a shrug as he looked up at her. The look of disgust on her face made him feel judge, insecure, like he was doing something wrong. He sat there not knowing what to say or do.

"I never imagine I would run into you here, and one row in front of me no less. Why aren't you in the front row?".

"The tickets were sold out.", Minho answered since Jonghyun remained silent.

She completely ignored Minho with a look of distaste, as the lights in the theater dimmed,"I should get to my seat, it was really nice seeing you again.", she smiled as she walked away. "I can't believe he is dating another man.", she commented to her husband as they sat in the row behind him.

Jonghyun managed to hear her comment, he didn't need to look back to know she was watching his every move.

"Who was she?", Minho asked in a whisper as he placed his hand on Jonghyun's lap.

He pushed his hand away, regretting it right away when he saw the sad expression on Minho's face. "I'm sorry.", he said in an inaudible whisper as he immediately got up and ran down the stairs. He knew that by leaving he was giving her something to talk about, but he needed to get out of there. A grave of scenarios began to haunt his thoughts as he found it hard to breath, a wave of heat spread throughout his body as he rushed towards the exit. Is loving another man actually wrong he questioned himself. Is loving him really that wrong? He kept asking himself as he remembered how his dad's secretary looked at him. Fear soon consumed him as he thought of what his father might do now that someone saw him. Tears started to roll down his cheeks as he started to question if he was strong enough to live this way, if he was strong enough to stand by Minho's side.

"Jonghyun!", Minho ran towards him as he then grabbed him by the arm.

"Don't touch me!", he snatched his arm away without turning around to look at him. He didn't want to see him, he didn't want Minho to see him cry. The last thing he wanted was to be comforted by him, he felt like he didn't deserve it. He quickly exited the theater but was caught by Minho once again.

"I'm not going to let you go.", he hugged him from behind,"Like I said before I'm not letting you get away I love you.".

As soon as Minho hugged him, all his doubts disappeared; leaving him with nothing but fear and guilt. Jonghyun broke down and sobbed heavily; he felt weak and stupid for doubting his love for Minho.

"Don't let her or anyone get to you. People are afraid of what they don't know and can't understand.".

"I'm sorry.".

"I don't need an apology, I need you to stop trying to push me away. We can face this we can face anything as long as we're together.".

"I'm sorry.", he turned around to face him. Tears still running down his cheeks as he embraced him. "I'm sorry.", he repeated tightly holding on to Minho as he cried into his chest.

"Stop apologizing unless you're planning to leave me.", he embraced him tighter,"You aren't leaving me right.".

Jonghyun sniffled as he looked up at him,"No.". Even though he felt like he didn't deserve him he didn't want to leave him, except if it was what Minho wanted.

"Good because I would go crazy without you.", he smiled as he gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You're so cheesy.", being close to him and seeing him smiled made him feel slightly better.

"Well it's true. I wouldn't know what to do without you.", he caressed his tear stain cheeks with his thumb,"You are even beautiful when you cry.".

A small smile spread across his face as he took his hand in his,"Your hands are freezing.".

He let go of his hands,"I should have listen to you and brought my coat.".

Jonghyun quickly removed his coat and placed it on Minho's shoulders,"Lets go home.".

"Thank you.", he properly put the coat on.

"Don't thank me, lets just get going before I get cold.", he took a few steps when Minho suddenly hugged him from behind.

"I'm not going to let that happen.".

"I can't walk with you hugging me.".

"Who said anything about walking.", he tried to pick him but Jonghyun didn't let him.

"I don't want to be carried.".

"Why not?", he tried picking him up again, but he didn't let him.

"Because I don't want to.", he ran a few steps ahead.

"But you always like it when I carry you.".

Jonghyun turned around; walking backwards to face him, feeling bad for rejecting him once more"I don't want to be carried right now.".

Minho pouted,"Come back here.".

"No!".

"I promise I won't try to carry you.".

"You come here.", he motioned him with his finger.

He ran towards him as he then embraced him tightly,"Hugs are okay right?".

"They are more than okay.", loving someone as wonderful as Minho can't be wrong he thought as he clung to him.

"Can you carry me?".

Jonghyun knew Minho was trying to make him feel better, and he appreciated him for it. He looked up at him, breaking their embrace,"Are you challenging me? Or is that a request?", he asked deciding to play along.

"It's not a challenge I know you can definitely carry me.", he squeeze Jonghyun's muscle with his hand.

He picked him up and Minho screamed causing Jonghyun giggle,"What was that?".

"Nothing.", his cheeks turn a light shade of red as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Are you enjoying yourself?", he asked as he started walking towards the car.

"Very much.".

"Can you please drive? I don't feel like doing it.".

"I'll do whatever you want me to do.".

"Really?".

"Yes.", Minho leaned in giving him a quick kiss on the cheek,"I'll even jump off a bridge if you told me to.".

"I wouldn't want you to do that, since I'll have to jump off too.", he put him down.

"And you said I was cheesy.", he laughed as he took out the keys from Jonghyun's coat.

"I guess we both are.", he got in the car as soon as Minho unlock the doors.

"So where do you want to eat?", he asked as he fastened his seat belt.

"I'm not really hungry.", with everything that happen he wasn't really in the mood to eat.

"We don't have to stop and eat if you don't want to, we can take something home.".

"I know but I'm not really in the mood for anything.".

"I'm not leaving this parking lot until you promise me you're going to eat something.".

"Are you serious?".

"Yes, I'm not afraid to sleep here.".

"Make me some ramen when we get home.".

Minho started the car and pulled out of the parking spot and began to drive,"Are you sure you want ramen?".

"Yes.".

"Ramen it is then.", he smiled at him.

Silence filled the air for a few minutes until Jonghyun finally decided to speak,"The woman at the theater was my father's secretary.". He couldn't keep it to himself any longer, he had to warn him about what could happen."My father isn't going to be happy when he finds out someone saw us. I'm scared of what he might do.".

"We can go talk to him before she gets the chance to. It'll be better if he hears it from us.".

"You don't know my dad, seeing you will only anger him more.".

"Then what do you suggest we do?".

"I don't know yet, but promise me that you won't blame me or hate me for whatever happens.".

"I could never hate you, I love you.".

"You have to promise me that you won't hate me.".

"I promise.", he glanced over at him,"You have nothing to worry about. There's nothing that your father can do to make me hate you.".

"It's just that I'm afraid he is going to do something to you to get to me. If that does happen and you decide to end our relationship. I'll understand and won't blame you.", he placed his hand on his lap,"I know it's selfish of me to ask but if you do decide to break up with me. Let's remain friends, I want you to be part of my life even though we can't be together.".

Minho pulled over, parking the car on the side of the street,"I know you're afraid but stop. I am never going to leave you.", he smiled at him,"It isn't over we'll get through this.".

"I really hope so, because I really want to spend the rest of my life with you.".

"I know.", he smirk.

A small smile spread across his lips,"Don't be so smug about it.".

"How can I not be.", he kept on smiling,"You just declare your undying love for me.".

Jonghyun leaned forward; holding in his laughter at the sight of Minho waiting for a kiss,"I really want some ramen.", he whisper in his ear. He wasn't sure what was going to happen but he wanted to enjoy every minute that he had with Minho.

Minho pouted, slightly pushing him back,"You're so mean to me.", he said as he started the car and began to drive.

"Fine I'll give you a kiss.",he bent forward giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"But I wanted one on the lips.".

"You're so demanding. I'll give you one when we get home.".

"You always like to keep me waiting.".

"I love you.", Jonghyun didn't want to think about his father anymore. He didn't want to think about anything. He just wanted to live in the moment with Minho.

Minho flashed him a smile,"I love you too.".

When they arrived home, Minho held on to Jonghyun's hand; preventing him from exiting the car,"I want my kiss.".

"Here in the car?".

"You said when we got home, we're technically at home.", he let go of his hand as he unbuckled his seat belt,"Don't you think I waited long enough?".

"You are so impatient.", he ran his fingers through his hair as he then pulled him forward by the collar of his shirt; pressing his lips against his.

As their lips brushed against each other several times, Minho climbed out of the driver's seat onto the passenger's seat. "Don't look too surprise.", he said as he reached for the adjustment buttons on the side; letting the seat lean back to give them more room.

"Minho I really don't think.".

He pressed his lips against his once more not allowing him to speak. Their tongues swirled against each other; heated passion radiating over both of them.

The feel of Minho's body pressed against his sent his heart racing into over drive. His kiss grew more aggressive and he became bolder in return; moving his hips against his.

His mouth move from Jonghyun's lips to his neck, the soft underside of his chin, then down to his collar bone. He grinded his hips against his as his fingers moved over the buttons of his shirt.

"Mmmm.", he broke the kiss slightly pushing him back,"I don't think this is the time or the place.".

"You're just too hard to resist.", he wrapped his hands around Jonghyun's neck, leaning forward to kiss him once more.

Minho's soft lips caressed his as he pushed him off again,"Stop.", he said as his stomach loudly rumbled causing him to blush in embarrassment.

"That was cute.",he chuckled as he opened the car door."I'll go get started on your ramen.", he said as he exited the car.

Jonghyun got out of the car, pressing the button to lock it before heading inside. He turn the heater on as he then headed towards his bedroom; taking out the soccer jersey Minho gave him. He felt horrible for ruining their date, and he wanted to make it up to him; so he decided to wear nothing but the jersey and his boxer. He looked at himself in the mirror; fixing a hair that was out of place. Minho is really going to like this he thought as he then exited his room and headed towards the kitchen.

"Are you trying to seduce me?", he eyed Jonghyun up and down as he entered the kitchen.

"I don't need a jersey to seduce you.".

"True.", he bit his bottom lip as he watched him.

"It's the ramen almost done?", he hugged him from behind.

"It still needs some time.".

"I'm really sorry about how our date turn out.", he let go of him as he took a seat by the kitchen table."I guess we aren't very lucky when it comes to dates.".

"We aren't but I still like our dates.", he leaned back on the counter watching the ramen cook.

"You are just saying that to make me feel better.".

"No I'm not. I liked every single one of them, even our first date at the mall.".

"Our first date wasn't at a mall.", he felt slightly irritated,"You're thinking about a date that you had with someone else.".

"No I'm not, it was a day before Onew's party.", he turned off the stove.

"That was not a date, we found each other by coincidence.".

"I considered it a date.".

"How can you consider that a date when I was still with Amber at that time.".

"Don't look at me like I'm crazy.", he started to serve Jonghyun his ramen,"Before Amber showed up I thought you were making her up.".

"Still how can you consider it a date, when Amber and Victoria were there.".

He gave the bowl of ramen to Jonghyun as he sat down in front of him,"Well you were flirting with me, we had a meal together, you even took me home.".

"I'll admit I was a bit flirtatious but that was not a date.", he stated as he then started to eat his ramen.

"Either way I had a good time. I especially like how you were paying more attention to me than Amber.".

"Well someone had to take care of you. You were making out with Victoria thinking it was Taemin.", he blew on his ramen to cool it down before eating it.

"I was a little drunk I wasn't completely conscious to what I was doing.".

"True but you still kissed Victoria and on top of that you were thinking about Taemin. I don't know why you even considered it a date when I was the last thing on your mind.".

"Making out with Victoria was a mistake and even though I had a crush on Taemin at that time. That doesn't take away from the fact that I was extremely attracted to you.", he smirked,"You know I would have ed you that night if you had accepted my invitation to spend the night with me.".

"That wouldn't have happened.".

"Probably not, but I did have a very dream about you that night.".

He let out a small laugh,"How can you remember what you dreamt about if you were drunk.".

"You don't forget a dream like that trust me.", he caressed his leg with his foot,"Have you ever had an dream about me?".

A small smile escaped his lips,"No.".

"No?!", he looked a little disappointed."Have you ever had an dream about Amber? Wait, don't answer that. I'm finally getting along with her, I don't want to hate her.", he stated as he stood up.

"Where are you going?", he found it cute that he got himself jealous.

"I'm going to find a movie for us to watch.".

Jonghyun quickly finished what was left of his ramen as he then stood up and washed his dish. "What movie did you pick?", he asked as he walked into the living room.

"One about a dog.", he laid his head on Jonghyun's lap as soon as he sat down.

"I love puppies.", he pressed play as he then ran his hands through Minho's hair.

The movie was only ten minutes in, when Minho looked up at him and caressed his face,"Jonghyun.".

"What?", he kept his eyes glued to the screen.

"Jonghyun! Look at me.".

"What?", he looked down as Minho greeted him with a smile. By his mischievous grin he could tell his boyfriend was up to no good.

"You look really y, in that jersey.".

"Thank you.", he could tell Minho was undressing with his eyes and it made him slightly nervous,"Something is telling me that you just don't want to compliment me.”.

He got off his lap,“You’re right, I want your in my mouth.”.He pushed him back on the couch, getting on top of him as he looked into his eyes; slightly sliding his tongue across his bottom lip.

Jonghyun drew a deep staggered breath, in response to the wave of heat that he felt flushing through him. He smiled at him as he then softly kissed him.

Minho swept his tongue between his lips, pressing his warm soft lips to his.

He slid his hands up his body and cradled his face with his hands, as he then passionately kissed him.At first he his lips gently, then with intense urgency he dipped his tongue past Minho’s lips; caressing his tongue with his. Jonghyun’s body craved him, a shallow hum escaped from within him in response to how he was making him feel. His body responded to him, his breathing became heavier as Minho awaken his primal needs. A tidal wave of lust consumed him as stiffened.

He pressed his lips against his as he pulled back a little,”I think we are wearing too much clothes.”,he said as he stood up started to remove his clothes.

Jonghyun removed his boxers whimpering with desire as he started jacking himself off. His eyes hungrily looked at Minho’s chiseled body as he watched him undress.

“I see you’re ready for me.”,he got back on the couch, in between Jonghyun’s legs. Removing Jonghyun’s hand from .

"I want-", he gasped not finishing his sentence as Minho's lips met his .

"You want what?",he started off slow, planting kisses and small in the tip of his head.

"You.", his breath was inconsistent as he got more aroused,"I want you-". He didn't bother to finish his sentence, he saw no point. Afterall he was indeed getting what he wanted.

"I want you too.",he his head in a circular motion, before he took him into his mouth.

He let out a low moan, as he tangled his hand in his hair. His hips bucked against him as Minho took more of him into his mouth; his tongue pressed firmly against the underside of Jonghyun’s sensitive shaft.

"Mmmmhhmmm!",he moaned around Jonghyun's . He opened his mouth wider, his lips stretched around him as Jonghyun's hardness scraped the back of his throat. He slid his mouth up and down, cupping his balls with his hand.

He sat there , like he never did before. As Minho kept going he felt the need to push further into his amazing mouth. ".", Jonghyun grunted.

Minho shifted a bit so he could have better access to him, and swallowed as he felt him go deeper. His head bobbing up and down, tasting him as Jonghyun swelled up inside him.

His tongue lapped and spinned all over his . Wet smacking sounds resonated across the living room. Covering the noise coming from the T.V. as Minho loudly on .

Jonghyun's balls were soaked as he slobbered all over him. The sensation more intense as he worked his with his tongue. His face contorting in pleasure as low groans escaped his lips.

Minho yanked his face back, with a pop,"So tasty.", he commented as he then went back to the tip of his head.

Jonghyun couldn't keep his eyes off of Minho watching him as he dragged his tongue up his shaft. As his mouth when back over his , Jonghyun noticed that Minho was touching himself. It felt good seeing Minho himself, it turned him on even more.Knowing that he was getting something out of the act as well.

Minho him harder as he tasted the precum that leaked from Jonghyun. Lip action smacking and slurping as he did his best to please him.

"Holy !", he felt his coming. He jerk Minho forward by his hair; shooting his seed into the back of his throat.

Minho downed his load his adam's apple bouncing as he swallowed. When Jonghyun’s emptied out, he continued to on the head trying to get every last drop. "Want to taste yourself?" he wiped his lips; getting every last bit of into his mouth.

"No. I want to taste you." Jonghyun, pulled him up crashing his lips against his. He his lips, and ran his tongue over his, the contact alone sent fire through his body. He could taste the saltiness of himself mixed with the taste of his breath. He placed his hand around his swelling manhood as his lips nibbled on his neck. He squeezed MInho’s gently and the blood throb stiffening it further. “I want you to for me.”, he began to him. Minho’s face contorted in pleasure as he moaned loudly, encouraging Jonghyun to pick up the pace; until he came in his hand.

                                                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taemin was almost done getting ready for what could be his last date with Woohyun. He was looking through his closet unsatisfied with the coat he was wearing, since he found it to be too baggy. He wanted something small and lighter for miniature golfing.

"You look great.", Kai commented as he entered his bedroom.

"What are you doing here?".

"Are you going to go see Woohyun?",he walked towards the nightstand; grabbing the the small box that was there,"I see you even have a present for him.".

He walked towards him taking the box away from him, and placing it back on the nightstand."What are you doing here?".

"Why is it that everytime I come, you are leaving to go see him.".

"Maybe you shouldn't show up unannounced.".

"If I told you I was coming, you will make any excuse not to see me.".

Taemin remained silent, there was nothing he could say to defend himself. It was true avoiding Kai had become sort of a habit now, but he never expected to be confronted about it. When they talked in the morning he thought it was all finally over, he didn't think he would be seeing Kai again this soon, especially not in the same day.

"Based on your silence, I know I'm right.".

"Why are you here?", he wanted to get this over with. He wanted Kai to leave before Woohyun showed up.

"Are you in love with him?".

"I'm not in love with him, but I do have feelings for him.".

"Do you like him more than you like me?".

He hesitated not wanting to hurt his feelings,"Yes.".

"I don't believe you.".

"Believe whatever you want to believe.", he started looking for a coat again,"Please leave, I don't have time for this right now.".

"I'm not leaving until we talk.".

"There's nothing to talk about!", Taemin turned around to face him,"Everything that needed to be said has already been said. So just go.".

"Why are you so afraid to be alone with me?".

"What?!", he was confused by his question.

"Why are you so afraid to be alone with me?", Kai walked towards him.

"I'm not afraid.", he took a few steps back.

"Then why did you bring Krystal when you came to see me today?",he stepped closer to him.

"You said I could bring her. That we would take things slow.", he walked passed him towards the door; opening it,"You got your answer now go.".

"No!", he walked towards him; closing the door and pinning him to it. "I'll tell you why you're really afraid. You're afraid that we will forever lose our friendship if we make love again.",he traced Taemin's lips with his thumb. "We both want it, we can gain something far better than friendship.".

Taemin couldn't picture himself with Kai, he was more certain now than ever. As Kai leaned in to kiss him he pushed him back,"Nothing can't and nothing will ever happen between us again. Today when you, Krystal and I were together I realized that I really miss my best friend.".

"So you just want to be friends?".

"That is all we ever were. We both made a huge mistake one that isn't going to repeat itself.".

"I don't see it as a mistake, I see it as the beginning of something wonderful.".

"It isn't the beginning of anything.", he placed his hand on his shoulders,"I'm really sorry. What Sehun did to you.".

Kai moved his hands away; not wanting to hear what he had to say,"This has nothing to do with Sehun!".

"This has everything to do with Sehun!", Taemin took a deep breath as he tried to calm down,"You didn't deserve what he did to you. I get it you're heartbroken, but I can't heal your broken heart.".

"You really think this is about Sehun?".

"Well it is definitely not about us, because their was never and us.".

"Why do you keep on denying it!", he was bit teary eyed,"I don't believe that you never had any feelings for me.".

He wanted to comfort him but he restrain himself, "That day by the bridge when you told me you slept with me to forgot about Sehun. I really hated you because I had imagine something different. I thought you were going to tell me you that you had feelings for me, that it was going to be a beginning of a relationship.".

Kai grabbed Taemin's hand; holding them firmly as he looked straight at him,"I'm sorry that I hurt you, but it is not too late we can".

"Jongin.", he interrupted him,"Even if you told me what I wanted to hear back then, we wouldn't have worked out. Being with Woohyun has made me realize that I used you to forget Jinki, like you used me to forget about Sehun. I was crushed that Jinki and I didn't work out, I made a mistake, we both made a mistake.".

"Forget all about that.", his voice was breaking with emotion as he pleaded,"We can overlook it. I really don't think is too late for us.".

"It is too late.", he let go of his hand,"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be with you. I can't be with you.".

"Are you sure you are not doing the same with Woohyun?",

He was taken aback and confused by his statement,"What are you talking about?".

"Are you sure you are not using Woohyun?".

"I'm not!", he stated with certainty."I like Woohyun, when I'm with him I forget about everything. It's like no one else exist but him and I. He makes me happy, he makes me feel good.".

"I really hope he makes you happy.", He forced a smile, as a tear ran down his cheek,"I should really get going.", he wiped away his tears.

Taemin embraced him not allowing him to leave. He knew this will probably be the last time he will be seeing Kai for a while,"I'm sorry,I know I made things more complicated than they had to be.".

"I don't want an apology.", he immediately broke their embrace,"Goodbye Taemin.", he open the bedroom door as he then walked away.

He took a deep breath as he held back his tears. Even though he knew he did the right thing he still felt terrible. He knew Kai could really use a friend right now and since he couldn't be there for him; she texted Krystal hoping she would go comfort him. After he texted her he put his phone away in his pocket, and went to checked himself in the mirror as he tried to compose himself. Woohyun can't see you cry, he told himself as he took a deep breath and put on his coat. He was still unsatisfied with it, but he didn't have time to look for another one; he grabbed Woohyun's gift before he headed towards the living room to wait for him. "Wow those are nice. Did dad give them to you?", he asked his mom as he saw the big flower arrangement on the kitchen table.

"No, your nice friend Woohyun gave them to me.", his mother smiled,"Help me move them to the living room.".

"Woohyun was here?".

"Yes, he left a minute ago. He said he forgot something.".

Taemin ran out of the house hoping to still see him. His heart race as he glanced around; terrified that he had left. He probably saw Kai, he thought as panic started to set in. He immediately reached into his pocket taking out his phone. Right when he was about to call him he saw him crossing the street. "Woohyun!", he ran after him.

Woohyun completely ignored him and continued to walk not bothering to look back.

"Woohyun wait!", he yelled in attempt to slow him down as he crossed the street. By the time he reached Woohyun he was already in the car, not wanting him to leave he stood in front of it.

"Move!", he started the car. His usual smile gone, replaced by a cold distant expression.

"I'm not moving until we talk.".

Woohyun turned off the car and got out;closing the door behind him."You want to talk? Why don't you start by telling me why you were alone with Kai in your bedroom.".

Taemin smiled finding it amusing how jealous he was.

"I know I don't have the right to ask for an explanation, since we are just friends. But I thought you at least respected me.".

"I do.", he couldn't hide the smile on his face, he found it entertaining seeing Woohyun all worked up.

"Then why are you taunting me? Why was he in your bedroom when you knew I was coming to see you.".

"I'm not taunting you.", he chuckled ."He stopped by unexpectedly.".

He got teary eyed,"I picked you because I really like you and I thought we had something special. I had hoped you had picked me too, but apparently all you want to do is mock me.".

"I'm not mocking you. I thought it was really cute seeing you all worked up and jealous.",he looked down at the gift he had in his hand; slightly nervous to confess his feelings,"I like you Woohyun.".

"But?", he interrupted him looking rather confused.

"There is no but, I like you and I want to be with you.", his face was a slight shade of red as he looked up at him. The blank expression on Woohyun's face made him wish he could read minds,"Aren't you going to say anything?".

A small smile formed on his lips as a tinge of red spread across his cheeks.

Taemin smiled at his reaction he liked having that effect on him. Seeing a guy like Woohyun who was usually always calm, cool and collected put his guard down was very entertaining to him.”Did you change your mind?", he .

He shook his head, unable to stop smiling,"You're not messing around with me right?".

"No.".

Woohyun gave him a quick kiss on the lips and embraced him,"I feel like I just won the lottery.".

"Don't over exaggerate.", he smiled his lips still tingling from the kiss.

He let go of him,"I'm glad you decided to give us a chance, but that was really cruel. Seeing you smile while I was in traumatic state was very annoying.".

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it, it was too easy. I never pictured you to be the crying type though.".

"I was close to crying, but I wasn't crying.".

He let out a small laugh as he handed him his present,"You forgive me right?".

"Yes, only because you're my boyfriend.", he grabbed the small box.

"You're boyfriend? You never asked me.".

"I thought it was implied.".

"It is but I need to know this one thing before we make it official. You said you ended things with your ex because you didn't want a long distance relationship. You're graduating this year, I'm not.", Taemin took a deep breath slightly afraid that their relationship will end before it even started,"I don't want to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere. If you are going to leave is better that we end things now before we both end up hurt.".

He leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek,"You have nothing to worry about I'm not going anywhere. I'm attending grad school.", he informed him as he held the small box in one hand and opened it with the other."So are we official?".

"We're official.".

"Wow.", he smiled as he took out the small plastic bag that was in the box,"Your mom baked me cookies.".

"Actually no, I baked those.".

"Really?", he he began to untie the knot.

"Stop! Don't eat them now.".

"Why not?".

"I rather not know if you like them or not.".

"Why wouldn't I like them?",Woohyun got a cookie and took a bite; his expression changing as he ate it.

"You don't have to eat it if you don't like it.", he stared at him slowly chew with a crunch.

"They are a bit hard, but they taste good.".

"They weren't hard when I tried them.", he grabbed one of the cookies and took bite; spitting it out immediately,"Stop eating them they're horrible.".

"They aren't bad.", he took another bite.

"I appreciate what you are trying to do, but you don't have to eat them. You're going to get sick.".

He put the rest of the cookies that were in the plastic bag back into the box and closed it,"I'll be fine don't worry.".

"If you throw them away, I'll try to bake you some better ones.".

"I'm not going to throw them out.", he held the box in on hand,reaching into his coat pocket with the other as he took out the car keys,"Here.".

"I can't drive.".

"Do you have a driver's license?".

"Yes.".

"Then you can drive.", he gave him the keys.

Taemin stared at the keys in his hand as he then looked up at him,"That's not what I meant. Key will get mad if he finds out I drove his car.".

"We traded cars for the time being. So until I get my car back, this is my car.", he walked passed him and stood in front of the passengers seat door.

"Key won't accept that kind of logic.".

"You don't have to worry about him. Ever since he started dating Jinki, he has gotten nicer.".

"True.", he pressed the button on key to unlock the doors.

"So where are we going?", he got into the car; closed the door and buckled his seatbelt.

"Miniature golfing.", he fastened his seat belt as he started the car. "Except if you prefer to go somewhere else.".

"Miniature golfing is fine.".

Taemin pulled out of the parking spot and started to drive,"Should we make a bet.".

"How about if the loser buys dinner.".

"That's fine, but I was hoping for something a bit more interesting.".

"Okay, how about whoever loses has to be the winner's slave for a day.".

"Deal.", he smiled,"Nothing is off limits right?".

"Nothing.".

"So how did things go with your ex?", Taemin decided to ask. He wanted to know what happened, so he wouldn't be caught off guard if Woohyun decided to leave him.

"You're keeping tabs on me already?", he smirked.

"I'm your boyfriend I have the right to know.", he glanced over at him,"Was I right? Did he come back to be with you?".

"Yes, he is actually in the process of transferring school.".

"Wow what a grand gesture of love.", he started feeling slightly threatened,"Why did you pick me?".

"Because I like you and I'm not going to be with someone that I don't have feelings for. I care about him and he's someone that is very special to me, but I changed, he changed.", Woohyun patted his arm reassuringly ,"You have nothing to worry about. Sunggyu isn't in love with me. He is in love with what we used to have, he'll figure that out soon.".

"Are you sure about that?".

He nodded, "Yes and even if I'm wrong it doesn't really matter, because I want to be with you. You're the only one I ever think about.".

Taemin smiled feeling reassured,"If I could kiss you right now I would.".

"Get out in the upcoming exit and park the car so you can kiss me.".

"Isn't it illegal if we get caught?".

"That only applies to .", he stated making Taemin blush,"What?".

"Nothing.".

"It's a natural thing, nothing to be ashamed off.".

"I know.", Taemin said almost in a whisper. He hated himself for accidentally steering the conversation towards ; but he really didn't expect Woohyun to boldly talk about it like it was nothing. He didn't feel ready to be intimate with him yet but he was tempted.

"Don't think that I'm pressuring you into anything. We just got together and I know it's too early for us to make love.", he nervously started to play with the ribbon that was on top of the gift box,"I'll shut up, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.".

"You didn't make me feel uncomfortable.", an awkward silence soon followed.

"-Just.".

"-Taemin.", they both spoke at the same time. "Sorry you go first.".

"I wanted to let you know that you don't have to worry about Kai. The reason why he was in my bedroom was because we were saying goodbye to each other.", Taemin decided not to go into details about the whole thing. "As of now he wants nothing to do with me.".

"I'm sorry.".

"I have hope that we will be friends again.", he smiled not wanting to talk about it anymore,"Enough about that. Are you ready to lose?".

"I have some experience in the game of golf, I'm pretty sure I can handle this.", Woohyun stated.

"It isn't going to be as easy as you think, I am a pro at mini golf.".

When they arrived at the miniature golf course Taemin paid for it even though Woohyun offered; he wanted to treat him out like he had promised. As they reached the tenth hole Taemin took the lead. Woohyun tried to distract him, by asking him to take pictures with him, and poking him, but ultimately it didn't work and he lost.

"Are you mad.", Taemin chuckled poking Woohyun's left cheek as they walked back to the car.

"No, I lost fair and square.", he reached over and grabbed his hand,"I am a little nervous about what you might make me do though.".

"Why? What were you planning to make me do if you won?".

"The only thing I had planned was making you spend the whole day with me.".

"Really?".

"Yeah, I really didn't have time to plan much. I was too busy losing.", they both laughed,"Where would you like to eat?".

"You can pick. It's the last decision you are going to make before you have to obey my every whim.".

"Okay.", he smiled,"I'm in the mood for some spicy rice cakes.".

"There is this place that sells really good ones by my house.".

"Let's go, I'm hungry.", he unlocked the car and gave him the keys.

As Taemin drove towards the restaurant Woohyun began to eat the cookies he baked for him,"Are you really that hungry that you'll eat those horrible things.".

"I like them.", he continued to eat.

Taemin smiled he knew he wasn't the best cook but it made him happy to see Woohyun eat the cookies,"I promised next time they will taste better. I'll get my mom to help me.".

"I can help you. It will be fun to cook something together.".

"Okay, it's a date.".

When they arrived at the restaurant they got some spicy rice cakes and drinks. "So do you like them?". Even though Taemin was hungry he was eating slowly and taking small bites. He was feeling a bit self-conscious, now that Woohyun was his boyfriend; he didn't want to look ugly or weird.

"Delicious.",he took a bite; covering his mouth with his hand,"Why aren't you eating? Do you want something else?".

"No.".

"Then why are you eating like you're on a diet? You never eat like that, it's weird.", he commented taking a sip of his drink.

Taemin felt stupid for doing the thing he was trying to avoid,"I'm not on a diet,I'm just glad you are enjoying your last meal.", he began to eat regularly as he felt a bit more comfortable.

He laughed,"Last meal? Are you going to kill me?".

"No.", he chuckled,"That was not what I was trying to say. What I meant to say was that this is your last meal before you lose your freedom to me tomorrow.".

"In that case my last meal was yesterday. Technically I lost my freedom today.".

"No you didn't.", he defended himself,"You picked what you wanted to eat. I just made a suggestion about the place and you decided to go with it.".

"I'm not talking about the food. Today around eight or nine something pm I got myself a very y boyfriend.".

"You make it sound like a bad thing.", Taemin pouted as he ."If you want I can easily give you your freedom back.". The more time he spend with him the more him liked him, he felt like he could really be himself with him.

"It's not a bad thing at all. I might have lost the freedom to do certain things but I gain so much more.", he frown as he looked down at his plate; a small smile escaping his lips,"The bad thing is I don't think my boyfriend feels the same.".

Taemin held in his laughter, he didn't know where this was heading but he loved that they could joke around and be honest with each other without hurting each other feelings. "Really?! I'm shocked you would even say that.".

"I'm shocked that you still haven't added me or followed me on social media. I've been waiting for like two days already.

Taemin chuckled,"I want people to think you're a stalker so I'm not going to add you.".

"They are not going to think I'm a stalker, delusional maybe but not a stalker.".

"I don't want anyone to think I'm with a crazy person. I'll follow you and add you right now.", he took out his cell phone and started following him and adding him on his accounts; changing his status in the process.

"So have you thought about what you are going to make me do tomorrow?".

"No, but I'll make sure you suffer.", Taemin laughed as he put his phone away and continued to eat.

"You have an evil side to you, I like it.".

After they were done eating Woohyun walked Taemin home,"Thank you for everything, I really had a good time.".

"I had a great time too.", Woohyun stepped closer to him; slightly blushing,"I'll come by around nine in the morning tomorrow if that is okay with you of course.".

"It's more than okay.". As he got closer to him their eyes met causing Taemin cheeks to turn a rosy red. He had been wanting to kiss him since they left the restaurant. He closed his eyes in anticipation, a small smile forming on his lips as they touched his.

Woohyun broke the kiss, as a slight chuckle escaped his lips,"You're adorable.".

"And you're so slow.”,he slightly pushed him,”I've been wanting to kiss you since we left the restaurant.", he confessed,"What I got instead was very disappointing.".

"Sorry I didn't know I was getting graded. I'll try not to disappoint you again.". His reply was measured and slow, he pressed his lips on his cheek slightly touching the corner of his mouth; teasing him before settling more firmly on his lips.

He closed his eyes again letting himself be pulled into the kiss. His lips were soft and gentle, the pressure against his lips felt so good, it left him wanting more and Woohyun definitely delivered. 

He traced Taemin's lower lip with his tongue, nipped it gently as he then slightly traced the seam of his lips asking for entrance.

His tongue glided simultaneously with his, each touch was soft, gentle, and ally seductive. Taemin could tell Woohyun definitely knew what he was doing, the kiss was intoxicating and infused with heat. He placed his hands on Woohyun's chest creating a small space between them. He wanted and needed to break the kiss since he was getting slightly aroused, but placing his hands on his chest only made it worse. Woohyun's heat, his firm muscles that flexed beneath his touch only unnerved him more. Taemin's mind ceased function as every sense became attuned to the kiss. His knees became weak as he started to lose his mind to lust.

Woohyun broke the kiss breathless, as a smile formed on his lips,"Was that better?".

Taemin blushed looking down towards his feet to avoid eye contact,"Much better.".

"Well I should really get going.", he leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek,"I'll call you when I get home.".

He looked up at him unable to hide the smile on his face as he then leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips,"Bye.".

"Bye.", Woohyun walked backwards waving at him almost tripping on his own two feet.

"Careful!", he chuckled. Taemin was beyond happy he felt like everything was finally going right for him. Once Woohyun was out of sight, he slowly opened the door to his house trying to make as little noise as possible. By each passing day he was more convinced that he had to move out of his parents house. He wanted to spend more time with Woohyun and he kinda wish he could have invited him inside. He took off his shoes making sure to lock the house door before he headed up towards his room.

When he got to his bedroom he changed into something more comfortable as he then went to lay in bed to wait for his call. He couldn’t help but smile as he looked at the pictures they took earlier in the day. He thought the emojis and what he wrote as a caption was adorable. As he continued to look at the pictures in Woohyun’s social media account he couldn’t help but get jealous when he saw a picture of Woohyun and Sunggyu together. Taemin knew he shouldn’t but he couldn’t help himself and went to Sunggyu social media page. Fortunately for him it wasn’t set to private, but he definitely didn’t like what he saw. Although Woohyun only had one picture with him, Sunggyu had a lot of pictures of them together. He click at the most recent one that he posted yesterday. He had his arm around Woohyun while he kissed him on the cheek. Based on the picture and the caption that read lunch with a heart shape emoji, Taemin could tell Sunggyu was definitely not over Woohyun. He didn’t even want to look at the other pictures, he closed the app and stared up at the ceiling. Frustrated that he couldn’t do anything about it.

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was early in the morning as Jinki and Kibum cuddled in bed. Onew rubbed his nose against Key’s neck.”I love waking up and having you by my side.”.

Key took his hand in his and brought it to his lips,”I love you.”.

“I love you too.”,he kissed his shoulder,”Kibum I was thinking since it is such a nice day out today maybe we can take a walk through the vineyard and.”.

“No.”, he interrupted him; breaking their embrace as he sat up,”Jinki you know we can’t go out it’s too dangerous.”.

“Max doesn’t even know we are here, it’ll be fun.”.

“How can you be so sure about that?”.

“If he knew we were here he would have done something already.”,he sat up and pouted,“Please let’s go for a walk.”.

“I’m sorry we can’t it’s to risky.”,he sighed,”I know it’s not easy being cooped up in here. I don’t like it either but for now it’s what is best.”.

“Okay.”. Onew was slightly disappointed he wanted to go out, get some sun and enjoy the beautiful scenery with Kibum.

“Don’t look so sad you’re making me feel bad.”.

“It isn’t your fault.”, he smiled,”You’re right it’s better if we don’t risk it. I was just tempted because everything looked so beautiful.”.

“We’ll come back when all of this is over. I promise.”.

“I will really like that.”, he leaned in giving him a quick kiss on the lips.”Let’s go get breakfast started. I’m kinda hungry.”.

He grabbed Onew’s arm preventing him from leaving,”I’m craving something and it isn’t necessarily food.”.

He chuckled,”Stop playing around let's go.”.

“Who says I’m playing around.”,Key flashed him a quick grin before he pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips.”Do you want to go and eat or would you rather stay here and play with me?”. He grabbed Onew’s arms and pushed them upwards away from him; keeping him a place.

“I rather stay.”, Onew tried to free himself from his grasps; he wanted to touch him but he didn’t let him.

Instead Key pushed against his arms; making sure Onew kept them right where they were pinned to the bed. “You made the right choice.”, he leaned over and kissed him.

The kisses started off slow. First they were short and innocent, but with each peck they became longer and more aggressive. Onew allowed him entrance into his mouth. Drugged on the taste of him, he circled his tongue with quick urgent ; tenderly mating his tongue with his.

Key’s hands slid onto his chest, simply exploring him; teasing him . He touched him wherever he could reach him.

Onew closed his eyes enjoying the sensation of his hands on his body. The feeling of his excited member against his. Key’s hands move downwards, running his nails over his ribs as he slid down. He became more aroused as he felt Key’s breath ,on his thighs, his lips on his hips, kissing, and exploring him.”I want you so bad.”. His mind reeled with the mere thought of having Key’s beautiful mouth around his .

He kept his fingers on Onew’s member teasing him,”How bad do you want me?”.

He was slightly out of breath as his grew harder, he craved him,”I’ll go crazy if I can’t have you.”.He tried to touch him, to bring him close but Key pushed his hands away again.

”Patience, you’ll soon get what you want.”,He smirked bringing his lips closed to the head of Onew’s member,”It looks so delicious.”. He opened his mouth, directing his with his hands as he swallowed him down almost to the root.

He let out a soft moan, the feeling on Key’s hot mouth on driving him to the edge. The suction driving him insane as Key’s bops his head up and down his shaft.

His hands are on Onew’s hips keeping him in place as he takes him in deeper and deeper; grazing his teeth as he him. He held himself there for several seconds, then pulled up to take a breath. Without missing a beat his lips were back on his shaft again.

He groaned loudly as he rhythmically his deep into his throat. His need to shoot growing, but he stops right on time as his leaves Key’s mouth.

Key slides right next to him, his mouth never far away from his skin, his breathing hot and hard.

“Gah, you’re such a tease.”, Onew tried to keep his breath under control.

“No, I was just trying to prolong the fun.”, he pressed his lips against his. He moaned, his lips harder; pulling his tongue into his mouth. at it before he pulled back.”I want to feel you inside me.”.

He kissed him repeatedly on the lips,”Not yet, you are going to have to wait a little. I want to prolong the fun.”, he responded giving him a taste of his own medicine. In reality he wanted Key’s member inside his mouth, he wanted, he needed to taste him.

“I thought you wanted me.”,he placed his hand on it softly with his hand.

“I do,”,he got on top of him pinning Key under him, pushing their crotches together,”but I think you need to be punished.”. He gave him a quick peck on the lips, trailing down to his neck and chest; his hands on him.

Kibum let out a low moan, his breath labored,”.”.

Jinki smirked looking up at him, bringing his lips closed to his , kissing it, it, hoping to get him into the same state he was in.

“Jinki!”,He moaned his name as he ran his fingers through his hair..

He stopped, pulled away as he kept his hand on Key’s member.”You taste so good.”,he looked up at him, making eye contact with him as he went back to his . His unique taste got to him, having Kibum’s hard and throbbing was making his mind hazy with lust.

He pulled at his hair enjoying every second of it. He was getting closer, precum oozed from his coating Jinki’s mouth.

He took Kibum out of his mouth, held him firmly in his hand as he looked up him. softly on the tip of , tasting the saltiness of his precum. He moved his hand up and down his length as he him gently.

“Come here.”, he breathe heavily. As Jinki came up to kiss him, Key rolled him over getting on top of him, leaning into him as he pressed his body against his. His mouth engulfed his, feverishly on his lips as he then pulled back,”I want to ride you.”. He leaned in to kiss him but Key pushed him back down, “I’ve waited long enough.”. He lifted himself up on his knees, as he grabbed Onew’s member. He slowly lowered himself, impaling himself on his .

He looked up at him, but Key had his eyes closed tight, on his face a look that bordered in between bliss and anguish. He reached up to comfort him, by touching him softly on his chest and legs.

Key’s breath came in short burst as he took him in. He slumped down placing his hands on Onew’s chest,”Ahhh!”, he moaned out as he lowered himself further.

His focus was on Key, completely on him and his experiences. He wanted to bring him as much pleasure as possible. He ran his hands over his chest, his hips touching his beautiful soft skin as he made eye contact with him.

He lowered himself, every last bit, his hands leaving Onew’s chest as he leaned forward.”Fill me up.”, he screamed out; . His hands gripped the sheets as his gripped his . He milked him with his , ing himself with his , up and down, up and down.

His twitched deep inside him, scraping along Key’s sensitive inner walls. His mind drifting as pleasure washed over him. He could feel his draw up tight; his hands move from his chest upward, pulling his face towards him.

Key flexed his muscle as he tried to keep his balance. Kissing Onew hard, ing his mouth with his tongue, as he rocked himself back and forth.

His tongue was so hot, so warm; so hungry as it mingled with his. Onew moaned breaking the kiss. He could tell they were both at the brink as he locked eyes with him. He wrapped his hand around Key’s member; pushing himself up against him as he tried to keep up with Key’s speed. He knew it wasn’t going to take long. He could feel his coming, and seeing the bliss on Kibum’s face he can tell he wasn’t far off either.

Onew a few times causing him to moan loudly. His swelled up in Onew’s hand before he came. He tried to keep moving as his hit, his still milking him in a much slower pace. Squirt after squirt his covered Jinki’s chest.

Jinki grabbed his hips trying to keep him steady. He pushed into him a couple more times, his mind lost in euphoria as he too unraveled. Filling his up with his seed.

Key slumped forward, getting off his as he then laid down beside him and tried to regulate his breath.

Onew put his arm around him. Bringing their bodies closer together as he planted small kisses on his shoulder.

“Jinki.”.

“Yes.”, he continued kissing his shoulder making his way up towards his neck.

“Jinki stop!”, he placed his hands on his chest as he tried creating some space between them.

He stopped and looked at him,”Are you okay? Did I hurt you?”. He sat up noticing that Key looked rather perturbed,”Do you need anything?”.

He gave him a half hearted smile,”I’m fine. You didn’t hurt me and I don’t need anything.Relax.”.

“Then what’s the matter?”, Onew began to worry as he took his hand in his.

“Do you love me?”.

“What?”, he let go of his hand, shocked that he asked him that. Especially right after they made love.

“Do you love me?”.

“Of course I love you. Why would you even ask me that?”. He began to feel uneasy, as the thought of Kibum breaking up their engagement popped into his head. “Is this about our engagement?”.

“Yes.”,he sighed,“Are you having second thoughts?”.

Onew got out of bed, not wanting to see Key. He really wanted to marry him, and it hurt him to know that Kibum was having second thoughts. “I’m going to take a shower.”. He didn’t want to talk about their engagement, because if he did he knew he would cry.

“Jinki.”,he sat up, his voice low and distant, “Answer me. Are you having second thoughts about our engagement.”.

He felt a lump in his throat as he was in the verge of tears.”No.”, he pretended to look through his luggage.

“You’re not?”, his voice perked up.

“No, why are you?”, he glanced over at him.

“Of course not.”.

He stopped what he was doing and went to sit back down on the bed,”Then why are you asking me all this. I don’t get it.”.

“I thought you didn’t want to marry me anymore.”. Key got closer to him and hugged him, “I feel so stupid.”.

Onew embrace him tightly, feeling a sense of relieve. “Now that we cleared out our misunderstanding.”, he smiled breaking their embrace as he took his hand in his; his thumb caressing the back of his hand in circular motion. “Why would you think I didn’t want to marry you.”.

“Well yesterday during dinner when you kept on talking about our engagement. It made me feel like you wanted to come up with any excuse to break it off.”.

“I’m sorry I made you feel that way, but please don’t you ever think that I don’t love you.”, he leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips,”You are my everything.”.

Key smiled; slightly blushing, “I love you too, but why were you acting that way yesterday.”.

“You asked me to marry you so unexpectedly, I was afraid you were going to start to think it was a mistake.”.

“I'll admit I asked you in the spur of the moment, but that doesn't make our engagement and our love less valid.”.

“I know, but I've been down this road before.”.

“What do you mean?”.

“I thought I was going to marry Max.”, he confessed as he looked down.“We had this whole future planned out together and all of it got destroyed in a blink of an eye.”,he looked up at him again, “I don’t want you to think I’m comparing you to him, because I’m not. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you of that I’m sure, but we happened so fast. I was afraid that the future we were thinking of creating together, would crumble. Just like the future I thought I had with Max.”.

“I get it. That guy left you scarred for life. You’re damaged goods.”.

“Kibum!”, he chuckled as he playfully hit him.

“I’m well aware that we haven’t know each other for that long. But I really do love you and I’m not just playing house with you.”. He let go of him as he then cupped his cheeks with his hands and smiled, “I don’t think it matters how long we’ve known each other, I know we belong together. I really want a future with you.”. He leaned in and kissed him,”You’re everything I never knew I needed and wanted, you're my soulmate.”.

His cheeks turned a rosy red,”I definitely don’t deserve to be with someone as amazing as you.”,

“You certainly don’t.”, he laughed as he let go of him.

“You’re not funny.”, he chuckled as he then pinched his right cheek.

“What can I say your horrible sense of humor is rubbing off on me.”.

“Horrible?! I think I’m very clever.”,he began to tickle him, “Take it back.”.

“No!”, he chuckled as he tried to get away.

Onew continued to tickle him. He loved seeing him smile and he loved hearing him laugh, it was like music to his ears.

“Stop! AHHH!”, he squealed as he tried to pull the covers over himself.

He pulled the covers off of him and threw them on the floor, “Not until you take it back.”, he got on top of him and continued to tickle him.

“Okay, okay.”, he could help but laugh, “I take it back.”.

He leaned in and kissed him. “I love you.”.

“I love you too, but please get off of me. You’re all sticky.”, he stuck his tongue out at him.

“Yeah I am all sticky with your .”.

“You see horrible sense of humor.”, he tried pushing him off but Onew grabbed his hands. “Jinki-shi.”, he pouted, “Please get off of me and pick up the blanket I’m cold.”.

“My poor baby.”. He got off of him and got out of bed to get the blanket. “I'll make sure you're all warm and cozy.”, he covered him with the blanket.

“Where are you going?”, he looked up at him, “Come back in bed so we could cuddle.”.

“I thought I was all sticky.”, he immediately obeyed him, since he was a bit cold and tired anyways.

Key covered him with the blanket as he then put his arm around him, “I don't care whether you're sticky or dirty. I like being close to you.”.

Onew smiled he loved being with Kibum. He gave him the strength he didn’t know he had, he made him a better person. “I’m glad you’re here.”.

“Really?!”, he looked at him.

“Yes, I can’t go a day without seeing you and hearing your voice.”, he caressed his arm.

“I don’t believe you. Just the other day you were trying to get rid of me.”.

“Stop saying that. I was not trying to get rid of you.”, he softly hit his arm. “You know if I could I would spend every second of my life with you.”.

“I know.”, he smiled as he looked at him.

“Don’t move!”.

“Do I have something on me?”, he laid perfectly still.

“Yes, an eyelash.”, Onew got the fallen eyelash off of his right cheek, “I get to make a wish.”.

“It’s my eyelash, it’s my wish.”.

“Finders keepers loser weepers.”.

“Gosh, you’re such a child. Just don’t waste it.”.

“I won’t.”. Onew put the eyelash in the back of his hand. He never believed in making wishes, especially on eyelashes. But he was willing to try anything, they needed all the luck they could get. He closed his eyes putting all his faith in the tiny eyelash. I wish to stay by Kibum’s side until the day I die, he wished as he gently blew on it. He opened his eyes, happy to see that the eyelash was gone.

“What did you wish for?”.

“If I told you, it won’t come true.”.

“Just tell me if your wish was about Max.”.

“No. I wished on something better. Something that no matter what happens with Max or anything, it will have a good outcome for us.”.

“I still think you should have wished for Max to disappear.”.

“Next time when we get another chance to make a wish. We’ll wish on that.”, he laid his head on his chest; finding Key’s voice very soothing.

Key ran his fingers up and down his back,”Should I pluck one of your eyelashes out.”.

“No, it doesn’t work that way.”, he planted small kisses on his chest as he relaxed against him.”I can believe you would hurt me just for a wish.”.

“I was joking.”.

“Hmmm.”, he tried to keep his eyes open, but being in his arms closed to him; feeling his heat made him feel safe. He began to doze off as Key continued to talk.

“Are you falling asleep on me?”.

“No.”, he kept his eyes closed.

“Then what did I say?”.

“Max is bad, wish away.”, he mumbled, as he tried to stay awake.

“That wasn’t what I was talking about, but you can go to sleep you have my permission.”.

“Thank you. Have I told you that I love you.”.

“Yes a thousands times, but I’ll never get tired of hearing it.”.

“Okay, good let's go fishing.”, Onew smiled rubbing his cheek against his chest as he fell asleep. When he woke up Key was gone, he yawned as he got out of bed; seeing that Key had already set out his clothes for him. He grabbed his clothes and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. After he was done with his shower he changed and headed out to the living room. “What are you reading?”, he asked as he saw Key on the couch with a book in hand.

“Some book about wine.”, he answered as he put the book down on his lap. “So how was your fishing trip?”.

“Fishing trip? What are you talking about?”, he walked over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“You started talking about fishing as you fell asleep.”.

“Why didn’t you wake me up.”, he sat down on the couch beside him.

“You looked too cute, and I didn’t want to disturb your sleep.”, he brought his feet up on the couch and began to softly kick his leg, “Go eat.”.

“Did you already eat?”, he got off the coach.

“I ate about half an hour ago,”, he put the book down on the coffee table,”but I’ll go and keep you company.”.

“Thank you.”, he said as they walked towards the kitchen.

“I didn’t know what you wanted to eat, so I cook you a few things.”, Key opened the fridge taking out some sliced fruits, as he then placed it on the kitchen counter. “You can start out with that while I reheat everything.”.

He grabbed a strawberry from the bowl and ate it, “You should have woke me up I could have help you out with the cooking.”.

“It’s fine don’t worry about it I love to cook.”.

After he was done eating Key went back to the living room as Onew grabbed the cabin phone to call his mom. He wanted to let his parents know he was fine, knowing that they would be worried and not satisfied with whatever excuse Jonghyun told them.

“Hello.”.

He took a deep breath, knowing that his mom was about to yell at him, “I love you.”.

“Lee Jinki! Where in the world are you?”, she yelled at him.

He didn’t want to give her any information since, he didn’t want to put his parents in danger. “How are you? Is everything okay over there?”.

“I asked you a question.”.

“I’m with Kibum.”.

“I didn’t asked you who you were with, I asked you where you were.”, she insisted,”And don’t you use the same excuse Jonghyun told me.”.

“Kibum and I wanted to get away and go on a mini vacation before school started.”.

“That’s very irresponsible of you both. You should be getting ready for school not going on vacation.”.

“Don’t worry we’ll be back before school starts.”, he lied, feeling horrible for lying to her,“Please don’t be mad.”.

“You need to cut your vacation short and come home. Kibum’s father personally came looking for you.”.

“What did he say?”.

“He said he wants to see you before he leaves tomorrow.”, she informed him, “Jinki you’re not a child anymore, you have responsibilities. You can’t just pack your bags one day and decide to go on vacation without telling anyone. The world doesn’t work that way.”.

“I know.”,He sighed knowing his mother was right, “I’ll call you when I get home. I love you.”.

“I love you too, bye.”.

“Bye.”, he ended the call. He walked towards the living room knowing that Key wasn’t going to like that they had to go back. “Kibum.”,

“Yeah.”, he put the book down.

“We need to go back home.”.

“What are you saying”,he stood up, wrapping his arms around his neck. “We already discussed this we need to stay here.”, he pressed his lips against his and softly kissed him.

Onew broke the kiss, gently pulling his arms off from around his neck. “We can’t keep running away from our problems.”.

“Problems?!”, he looked at him questionably, “Max isn’t just a problem, he’s dangerous he wants to hurt you.”.

“I know but we can’t keep hiding from him forever.”, he stated, “Kibum we can’t have the future we’re thinking of by hiding here. We need to face Max but most importantly we need to face your father.”.

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“My father?”,Key didn’t understand why he would mention his father, it completely caught him by surprise. “My father doesn’t matter right now. All we need to do is keep you safe from Max. Let's stay here, come up with a plan and-”.

“No.”, he interrupted him. “We need to go back today. Your dad wants to see me and I’m not going to let Max get in the way of that.”, he informed him as he walked towards the bedroom.

He followed him, shocked by what he just heard, “My dad wants to see you?”.

“Yes, he personally came looking for me.”, he grabbed his duffel bag and put it on the bed as he then began to look through his clothes.

“Did he go to the meat shop or your parents house?”, he asked him as he puzzling watched Onew’s strange behavior.

“I didn’t asked my mom but I think he went to the meat shop. He doesn’t know where my parents live, but then again that isn’t a problem for your dad.”, he stopped what he was doing and looked at him, “Does it really matter where he went?”.

“No.”,he found it weird that his father personally went to look for him,“What do you think he wants to talk to you about?”.

“Probably about about our relationship. What else would he want to talk to me about?”, he began to rummage through his clothes again.

“Your project.”, he stated, “I gave it to Siwon so it could get turned in.”.

“You did what? It wasn’t complete.”.

“I know but you worked so hard, I didn’t want all your hard work to go to waste.”.

“You mean our hard work, you helped me out a lot.”, he stated as he kept on looking through his clothes, “If your dad wants to talk to me about the project, that’s going to have to wait. I want to talk to him about us, I want to get his approval so we can start our future together.”.

“We don’t need his approval on anything to start our future together. I’m going to marry you whether he likes it or not.”.

He stopped looking through his clothes and hugged him, “I don’t want anything more than to marry you.”. He gave him a quick kiss on the lips, “But I still want to talk to your father. So please help me find something to wear.”.

“You never put so much effort to look good for me.”, he stated as he sat down on the bed.

“Well it doesn’t matter what I wear when I’m with you, all you’re interested in is taking my clothes off.”.

“True.”, he started to look through Jinki’s clothes, “Did you pack any button ups or suits.”.

“The last thing I thought I needed was a suit.”.

“So I’m guessing that’s a no.”.

He let himself fall back down on the bed, “I’m screwed!”.

He laughed; softly hitting his leg, “Don’t over exaggerate.”. He got a green button up, from the pile of clothing, “Wear this with your black jeans.”.

“That’s not good enough I want to look presentable.”, he sat up, “Let’s leave now so we can stop by the house and change.”.

“No, we aren’t stopping anywhere. We can’t give Max more chances to locate us.”, he stated, “You're wearing this and that’s final, now go change while I pack everything.”.

Onew got out of bed, grabbed his clothes and headed towards the bathroom. As Key started to fold his clothes and put it in the duffel bag he couldn’t help but pout. He didn’t want to leave, he wanted to spend more alone time with Jinki. He was really enjoying their time together and it upset him that it got cut short. “Is everything alright?”, he asked him as he came out shirtless with the shirt in hand.

“It’s a bit wrinkled. Is there an iron here?”.

“I don’t think so.”, he walked over to his bag and took out a coat,”Wear this over it.”.

He grabbed the coat,”Are you sure?”.

“Trust me I know.”, he smiled. “Just leave it a bit open.”, he stated as he went back to folding.

After Onew finish changing he help pack all their stuff, “We’re all set.”.

“I’m just going to change and then we can go.”, he grabbed his clothes, “Don’t go out there without me.”.

“I won’t.”, he picked up both of their duffel bags and headed towards the living room.

After Key was done changing he walked back to the living room. He stood there quietly staring at Onew as he sat on the couch, wishing that they didn’t have to go. He smiled as he heard him practice his greetings.

“Hello sir. No no no!”, he practiced what he was going to say. “Good evening. No!”, he whimpered as he began to bite his bottom lip out of nervousness.

“Don’t worry about anything.”, he walked up to him and sat on his lap.

“How can you be so calm?”, he put his arm around him; bringing him close.

“Because no matter what my father says it isn’t going to change how I feel about you.”, he smiled as he cupped his cheeks in his hands and kissed him, “I seriously see no point in going to see him.”. He brought his lips to meet his again; wrapping his arms around his neck, trying everything he could to convince him of not wanting to go. He wasn’t afraid of what his father might say he was afraid of what Max would do.

He softly brushed his lips against his a couple of times before breaking the kiss, “We are going.”, he smiled, “I know everything is going to be okay. We’re stronger, we’re better when we are together.”.

He exhaled, “Stay in here while I check that everything is okay out there.”. Onew smiled and nodded as Key got off of him and walked towards the door. He looked back at him, as a feeling of sadness came over him. He couldn’t explain it but he really didn’t want to go.

“Are you okay?”, he stood up walking up to him.

“I’m fine.”, he forced a smile, “I’ll be right back.”, he left closing the door behind him. As Key walked towards the car he carefully glanced at his surroundings, giving himself a pep talk, trying to get rid of all the negative thoughts in his head. When he got to the car he noticed that he stupidly forgot to bring his and Onew’s duffel bag. He walked back towards the cabin confident that there was no danger outside. “What are you doing outside?”.

“Making sure you made it safely to the car.”.

“Is this a joke?”.

“No of course not. I want to protect you just like you want to protect me.”, he locked the cabin door behind him, giving him the keys, “I couldn’t let you go out here alone. Like I said we are stronger when we’re together.”, he started walking towards the car, duffel bags in hand.

“Yeah you’re right we are better when we’re together, but no one is trying to abduct me.”, he stated as he walked beside him, “Please listen to me next time okay.”.

“He may not be trying to abduct you, but he can still hurt you. You seriously just expect me to sit there and do nothing?”, he retorted as he put the luggage into the car, “We’re going everywhere together and that’s final. Think of me as your shadow.”.

Key nodded knowing that he really didn’t have a choice. He closed the car’s trunk and unlocked the doors; as they both got inside and fastened their seatbelts. “What are you doing?”, he asked as he started the car.

“I’m going to text Jonghyun.”, he his phone.

He thought it was a good idea for him to text him so they wouldn’t be caught off guard when they arrived. “After you text him turn off your phone.”, he stated as he began to drive.

“Okay.”, he answered as he texted Jonghyun.

Key felt uneasy throughout the car ride. Onew tried to comfort him by holding his hand but the feeling of dread never left him. He wanted to be strong but as they got closer to the city the more nervous he became. “No car is following us right.”.

“No.”, he answered as he firmly held on to his hand. “We’re going to be fine I seriously don’t think we are going to see Max.”.

“I hope so.”, he kept driving. When they arrived at his father’s work place he felt a bit better knowing that they were surrounded by cameras.

“Do I look okay?”, he asked him as he looked at himself in the mirror.

“Don’t worry you look beautiful.”, Key complimented him as he parked the car, “Are you ready?”.

He nodded as they both then got out of the car, closing the doors behind them. “Should I talk to your father first, or do you want to talk to him first?”, he asked as he walked over to him.

Key grabbed his hand, “You said it yourself we are stronger and better when we are together.”. They laced their fingers together and walked inside. The looks that they were getting from people didn’t bother him. He knew his father wouldn’t approve of their public display but he didn’t care.

“Kibum?!”, Ms. Hwang walked towards them as they passed her office, “What are you doing holding his hand?”.

“He’s-”.

“I’m his fiance.”, Onew smiled at her as they then walked away. “That felt so good.”.

“Poor girl must feel embarrassed, now that everyone saw us together.”.

“Well she shouldn’t have lied.”, he commented as they approached Key’s father’s office.

“Please go in.”, his father’s secretary greeted them with a smile as she got up from her desk and went to open the door for them.

He swallowed hard as he finally started to feel nervous. Knowing that his father was actually waiting for them scared him a bit. Key cleared his throat as they walked inside.

His father looked up from his paperwork and gave them a look of discontent as he saw their laced hands. “I’ve been expecting you both.”.

The secretary left closing the door behind her, making Key even more nervous.

Onew stood by the door, holding tightly to his hand as he bowed; showing his respects to Key’s father.

Key let go of his hand and rubbed Onew’s back, “That’s enough.”, he whispered scared that his father would humiliate him. But he didn’t budge he quietly stood there bowing, ignoring Key’s request.

“Please have a seat.”, his father instructed them.

“Thank you for taking the time to see us.”, Onew stopped bowing as they then both took a seat.

“You sure know how to make an entrance, don’t you Kibum.”, he ignored Jinki focusing his attention on his son.

He knew his father was referring to the way they walked in holding hands. “I know is hard for you-”.

“Silence!”, he raised his voice interrupting him. “I have no idea what you both were trying to do or proof but that was not the correct way to handle things.”.

“I was not trying to prove anything, I just have nothing to hide.”, he talked back to his father.

“Kibum.”, Onew whispered as he tried to calm him down.

“Once you walked through those doors, you enter a professional setting. This is where people come to work, not to watch you parade yourself. Next time I expect better conduct from you.”, he looked at Kibum as he then turned his attention to Jinki, “From the both of you.”.

“Are you mad because-”.

“We apologize for our behavior.”, Onew interrupted Key before he talked back to his father, earning a glare from his very worked up boyfriend. “It won’t happen again.”.

“I expect it to never happen again. You both have been displaying very unprofessional conduct in a place of work recently.”.

Key felt slightly irritated, but he understood that he needed to calm down. “Recently? We just held hands once.”.

“Kibum, you more than anyone should be aware that this place is surrounded by surveillance cameras. As a matter of fact I’m positive you already knew that.”.

“Yes.”, he faintly responded. It all hit him like a ton of bricks as he connected all the pieces together. He was now sure that his father knew about Jinki being intern at his company way before he even found out. He looked over at Onew and by expression in his face he could tell he had figured out the same thing. He felt so stupid for overlooking the existence of the cameras up to this point.“You knew he was working here all this time.”.

“I’m the one who allowed him to be an intern here.”, his father confessed. “The head of security immediately send me the footage of Jinki and Minho arriving in your car that day.”.

“So the woman who said she was going to give me an opportunity was send by you?”, Jinki asked him in disbelief.

“Yes. I especifically told her to say I was oblivious to everything if you asked about me.”, he admitted.

“Why did you do all this? What was the point?”, Key asked his father completely confused, “Why did you threaten his parents to send him away and then give him a job?”. He was starting to get angry again.

“I didn’t want him in your life.I gave Jinki the internship knowing he was going to school to become an architect. I wanted to give him a taste of what he could've had if he left you. I wanted to bribe him with out of state schooling and provide him with the opportunity to work at any place of his choosing outside Korea.”.

“How could you?”, Key yelled at his father, angry at him for what he was planning to do.

Onew grabbed his hand, “Calm down.”.

“How can you asked me to calm down after what you heard him say.”.

“I know but-.”.

“No buts he threaten your family, he’s been playing with us all this time. How can you expect me to calm down?”.

“Because we were doing the same thing. We weren’t completely honest with your father either.”, he answered.

“I wasn’t actually going to take away your parents shop. I’m aware that it’s their means of livelihood, I was hoping they would get scared take the money and send you away.”.

“Does my happiness not matter to you?”, he asked his father.

“Of course it does you're my son. This isn’t easy for me Kibum, this wasn’t the life I wanted for you.”.

He grabbed Onew’s hand from underneath the table. He wasn’t sure how much more he could take, but he was glad he had Jinki by his side to keep him calm. He was giving him the strength he needed to endure it all.“I don’t care what you imagined my life was going to be like. If you really love me you would accept me the way I am. You wouldn’t be trying to send the person I love, the person that makes me happy away.”.

“I do love you Kibum, the day you were born was the happiest day of my life.”, he got a bit teary eyed, “I wanted you to have a happy life with children and a wife. But when I was given the footage of both of you in the lunchroom I realized that I was wrong, I now know that this isn’t just a phase for you.”.

Key had never seen his father on the verge of tears, he sniffled as he too wanted to cry. Not because his father had finally accepted him for the way he was, but because he was happy that he finally had a possibility of having a relationship with his father again.

“The smile you had on your face when you saw him, I haven’t seen you that happy since you were a child. Seeing you comfort him made me realize that your feelings for this man were genuine and that you have truly mature. I never understood how a man could love another man, but seeing the both of you has help me see that is not about understanding but accepting.”, he took a deep breath; preventing himself from crying. “I’ve been receiving some counseling and I had come to comprehend that my comments and actions towards you in the past have actually caused you more harm than good. I thought I was helping you but all I’ve caused you was resentment and unhappiness. I’m sorry for all the pain I caused you and everything I’ve done to you.”, he looked over at Jinki, “That I have done to the both of you. It is going to take some time for me to get use to it, but rest assure that I will no longer interfere with your relationship.”.

Key began to cry he finally felt liberated, he was finally free from the mold society and his father had set for him. He could finally truly be himself. He wanted to hug his father but he knew it would make him feel more uncomfortable since himself and Jinki were both crying.

His father cleared his throat as he grabbed the tube Jinki project was in from behind his desk. “The other reason I went to look for you was because I was very impressed with your incomplete project.”, he told Jinki as he took his project out.

Onew sniffled wiping away his tears, “Kibum helped me out a lot.”.

Key could tell his father was indeed uncomfortable since he rapidly changed the course of the conversation. He wished he could talk to his father about it more, but he understood that this was not the right time and place for it. “I really didn’t do much.”, he wiped his tears as he tried to regain his composure.

His father smiled, “I’m really glad you have finally taken some interest in architecture Kibum.”.

“Actually it was Kibum’s idea to use the extra space.”, Onew proudly pointed out unaware that Key had been lying to his father about his schooling.

“I’m proud of you.”, he looked up at his son, “I see those especial courses have indeed paid off.”.

“I’ve learned a lot.”, Key felt this wasn’t the time to tell his father that he was actually not going to school for architecture. As Jinki and his dad kept on discussing the project and what could be done to improve it. Kibum remained silent he really had no interest in architecture and he didn’t understand what they were talking about since he barely understood the basics. He just hoped his dad didn’t notice he wasn’t participating.

“What do you think Kibum?”, he asked his son.

“I-I think it's great.”, by the look his father gave him he could tell he wasn’t satisfied with his answer.

“Great? Kibum-”, his father managed to say before his office phone started to ring. “Hold on a second. Yes-”, he leaned back on his seat, “I know I’ll be right there.”, he ended the call. “We’ll have to continue this another day, I have a meeting to attend to.”.

Onew bowed, “Thank you for everything.”.

Key rubbed Onew’s back as he smiled at his father, “Thank you.”.

His father nodded, “Kibum pay more attention in class, at the rate you're going you aren’t going to be ready to come work with me by the time you graduate.”.

Onew immediately stop bowing and looked over at him with a confused look on his face, he simply look back at him hoping he wouldn’t say a word, “I’ll try harder. Bye.”. He grabbed his boyfriend’s arm and practically dragged him out of the room.

“Does your father think you’re-”.

“Shhh! Yes be quiet. It would have been too much for him to take all that in in one day.”, he whispered as they walked; he let go of his arm and tried to grab his hand.

He move his hand away placing it it in his coat pocket, “I understand that’s why I didn’t mention our engagement either.”.

“We’ll tell him things little by little.”, he smiled as he got closer to him and tried to grab his arm.

“Key stop.”, he kept his distance, “Your dad just talked to us about office conduct.”.

He got closer to him, “I know but I am so happy.”.

“I know I am too, but at least wait till we get to the parking lot.”.

“Fine.”, they both smiled and looked at each other as they both then started to speed walk towards the parking lot.

As soon as they reached the parking lot Onew grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closed.

Key smirked as he then pressed his lips against him, he knew they should have waited until they were at least in the car. But he was just too happy to care.

“Get away from him!”, Max approached them; taking out a gun from his inside coat pocket and pointing it towards Key.

Key how no idea when he got there or how long he had been there, but he felt helpless. He never expected it to get to this point, the feeling of dread and fear soon consume him not only for himself but for Jinki as well. He knew that there was nothing that they both could do, they were both at Max’s disposal.

“Max put the gun down.”, Onew took a step forward getting in front of Key, “You are better than this.”.

“You can’t be with him, he’s all wrong for you. Jinki we’re meant to be together, you’re just confused. I know you don’t really love him.”.

Key wrapped his arms around Onew, he was terrified but remained silent. He knew help will come and all of this would soon be over.

“Let go of him!”, he yelled as he pulled the slide of the gun back, cocking it.

“I know you’re right, but please put the gun down.”, he said as Key let go of him.

“I’m glad you agree. We can finally have the future we dreamed of. I have everything all set. I got us a house, a child to call our own.”, he smiled, “I’ve worked really hard to get you everything you wanted.”.

Onew nodded, “Thank you, but you don’t need to hurt anyone for us to be together.”.

Key glanced towards the office back entrance wondering why it was taking so long for someone to come. He didn’t know for how much longer Jinki could distract him, and by the look on Onew’s face he could tell he was thinking the same thing.

“Fine, I won’t hurt anyone.”, he face the gun towards the floor, “I have a car waiting for us. Let’s go, we don’t have that much time left”.

He didn’t move an inch he just stood there, frozen in place, “You have to promise me that you won’t hurt him, once I go with you.”.

“I promise.”.

“Don’t go.”, Key hugged him from behind.

“Don’t touch him!”, he pointed the gun towards their direction again; his hand shaking.

He broke their embrace, “Please don’t go.”.

Police sirens were heard from the distance, “Hurry!”, Max yelled as the sirens got louder.

“It’s all over. Turn yourself in.”, Onew pleaded.

“It’s not over.”, he pushed Jinki aside pointing the gun at Key’s head. “It is never going to be over until he’s dead. I know you can’t fully love me until he’s gone.”.

It all happened so fast before Key could even move, or say anything. Onew grabbed Max’s hand and tried to take the gun away from him. A second later a shot was fired and Onew fell to the ground.

Key knelt down beside him tears running down his face as the blood started to soak through Jinki’s clothes.

Max threw the gun down when the police finally arrived. He stood there blanking staring at what he had done, allowing himself to get arrested.

“Kibum, don’t cry.”, his breathing was labored as he tried to speak. Tears ran down his cheeks as he winced.

“Don’t speak.Help is on the way, everything is going to be okay.”, he cried as he noticed he was profusely bleeding from his chest.

“S-s-smile for me.”, he struggled to speak.

His lips quivered as he forced a smile smile on his face.

“I-I-I lov- love-.”,he managed to say before he lost consciousness.

“Don’t leave me!”, he cupped his face with his hands, “Please don’t leave me.”. He pressed his lips against his as he then embraced him.

“Kibum, get up.”, his father placed his hand on his shoulder.

Key looked up noticing the ambulance was already there, he stood up as two men approached with a stretcher.

One of the man placed his hand on Jinki’s neck to check for pulse, he gave his partner a nod as they then started to attend to him.

Key tightly hugged his dad as he cried into his chest. He felt weak and powerless as his whole world came crashing down.

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho knew Jonghyun was having a hard time with everything that happened last night on their date. Even though his rejection and questioning of their relationship hurt he didn’t blame him. He was aware that all of this was new to Jonghyun, he wasn’t used to getting judge by society, his life had changed and he realized it was going to take Jonghyun some time to get used to it. “Ten chocolate covered strawberries please.”, he ordered as he then took out his wallet. He had just gotten out of work and wanted to get Jonghyun a treat, a slight moment of happiness so he could forget about everything.

“Would you like anything else?”, the young woman asked him.

“No thank you.”, he smiled as he got his strawberries and paid at the register. He decided to exit the mall and wait for Jonghyun outside, finding it odd that he was late to pick him up. When he exited the mall he saw him leaning against his car with his phone in hand. “Why didn’t you come inside?”, he asked him as he ran towards him.

He put his phone away, “Are those chocolate covered strawberries?’.

“Wow what a great way to greet your boyfriend.”, he smiled handing him the box.

He kissed him on the cheek as he grabbed the box and opened it, “Thank you.”.

He smiled seeing Jonghyun's eyes light up as he ate a strawberry. “So why didn’t you come inside?”.

He ate another strawberry as he then immediately closed the box, “We have to go. Onew and Key are coming back tonight and I wanted to buy him some of his favorite chicken.”, he said as he unlocked the car doors.

“Did the police find Max?”, Minho asked him as they both got in the car.

“I’m not really sure. All Onew told me was that they were coming back tonight.”, he fastened his seat belt as he then started the car. “I’ve been texting him but he hasn’t replied to any of my message. I even tried calling him but it goes straight to voicemail. I’m guessing he must have turned his phone back off.”.

“That’s weird. Did you text or called Key?”.

“Yes and I got the same result.”, he answered as he pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive.“Try to find a coupon for the chicken.”.

Minho nodded as he took out his phone and began to look for a coupon that they could use.

As Jonghyun drove he moved aside as a bunch of cop cars and ambulances drove passed them in a hurry. “Something big must of happen.”, he said as he began to drive again.

“Most likely.”, Minho looked up from his phone catching a glimpse of what he thought was Key’s father’s car. I’m probably just seeing things, he thought as he went back to look for coupons. “I don’t see any coupons or specials. Maybe we should get something else beside chicken. I know Key is kinda tired of eating it.”.

“He’s with Onew he has to get used to it. I’m getting him chicken even if I have to pay full price.”. After they bought the chicken they went back home, “That’s odd why aren’t they here yet?”.”, he asked as he placed the chicken in the kitchen counter.

“Maybe they’re coming till later tonight.”, he got one of the strawberries from the box and ate it.

Jonghyun hit him, “Why are you eating my strawberries.”.

“I bought them.”.

“You gave them to me.”.

“I’m hungry.”.

He chuckled as he embraced him; giving him a kiss on the lips, “I’ll allow you to eat, after you get out of those clothes.”.

He broke their embrace, as he removed his sweater,“If you want me to get out of my clothes, I won’t be doing much eating.”.

“That’s not what I meant. I just wanted you to get comfortable.”.

“Way to get a guy excited, then turned him down.”, he pouted.

“Stop playing around and go, or I’ll start eating without you.”.

As Minho walked away and Jonghyun spanked him, “Seriously?”.

“What? I didn’t do anything.”.

“Keep tempting me, and you won't be able to handle me tonight.”, he warned him with a smirk as he then walked towards his bedroom. When he got to his bedroom he open up his drawer and started to look for a shirt, as his phone then started to vibrate. He took it out of his pants pocket and immediately answered it when he saw it was Key.

“M-M-Minho.”, he heavily sobbed.

He immediately got scared, he had never heard Key cry so hard. “Are you okay? Is Onew okay?”, he asked remembering the glimpse of Key’s father’s car that he saw earlier that day. “Is everything okay?”.

“Minho.”, he repeated as he struggled to speak.

“Please tell me that everything's okay.”.

“J-Jinki. Jinki.”,he continued to cry unable to mask the pain his voice.

“What happen to him?”, he got teary eyed. Even though he didn’t know what had happened he could tell it was bad by how Key was acting.

“Max s-shot him. I don’t want to lose him Minho!”.

Minho stood there frozen as he processed the whole thing, he couldn’t believe what he just heard. “Where are you?”, his voice was faint as tears ran down his cheeks.

“In Seoul’s main hospital.”, he informed him.

“I’ll be right there.”,he ended the call as he staggered out of the room. He was in complete in shock and his tears wouldn’t stop coming out.

“Why didn’t you change?”, Jonghyun asked him as he entered the kitchen. He immediately rushed to his side when he noticed the state he was in, “Are you okay? Are you hurt?”.

Minho tightly hugged him, “I’m sorry.”.

“What happened? You’re scaring me.”.

“Jinki’s in the hospital. Apparently Max found them and shot him.”.

“No, no ,no you’re lying.”, he began to cry. “Please tell me you're lying.”.

“I’m sorry, I wish I was.”. Jonghyun almost fell to the ground as he loudly cried, but Minho sustain him, he knew he had to be strong for both Kibum and Jonghyun. “I don’t know the state of his condition, but he’s in the hospital.”.

“I want to go see him.”, his voice cracked as his lips quivered.

He nodded, they’re wasn’t much the could say or do. Minho grabbed the car keys as they then rushed towards the car. The car ride to the hospital was filled with dread and sadness. Jonghyun continued to cry as his heaving sobs had no sight of subsiding.

When they arrived at the hospital he immediately parked the car and they both quickly got out. They ran towards the emergency side of the hospital, knowing that Jinki was most likely there. As they entered the building they saw Key there sitting alone crying.

Minho could tell the situation was bad, and that Onew had lost a lot of blood. Key’s shirt, coat, face and hands were stained with blood.

“Minho!.”, Key tightly embraced him as soon as he saw him.

He rubbed his back in comfort. There was nothing that he could say or do to make his friend feel better. He knew Key was looking for a solution for an ounce of hope, but for the first time ever Minho couldn’t provide him with anything. He was just as lost and scared as him.

“I can’t lose him.”, he continued to cry. “I’m not going to lose him right?”, he looked up at him.

Minho froze not knowing what to tell him. He felt horrible that he couldn’t provide his friend with the comfort that he needed.

“Why aren’t you saying anything.”, he hit him in the chest with both hands in desperation, again and again. Each blow weaker and weaker.

Jonghyun grabbed Key by the shoulders, separating him from Minho as they both then embraced each other and continued to cry.

Some time passed and all three of them just sat there in silence waiting for answers, for anything that will tell them that Jinki was okay.

“Do you think he made it out okay?”, Key finally spoke, “They operated on him about two hours ago. We should have heard something by now.”.

“Kibum.”.

“Yes.”, Key immediately got up and walked towards his father. “Is Jinki okay?”.

“It seems that the operation was a success. His parents are now with him in his hospital room, waiting for him to regain consciousness.”, his father informed him.

Key hugged him, “When can I see him?”.

“Wait a few minutes, a nurse will come and get you.”, he broke their embrace, “I really have to go now Kibum. Call me if any problem arises.”.

“Okay.”, he smiled at him, “Thank you.” he thank him as his father nodded and then walked away. “We’ll get to see him soon.”, he smiled as he walked back over to them.

“I’m really glad he’s okay.”, Jonghyun said a sad expression still on his face.

Minho could tell that everything with Jonghyun was not fine. He knew that just like himself he was happy that Onew survived, he was sure that what bugged him out was Key’s father.

“Did your dad help Jinki?”, Jonghyun asked him as he stared down towards the floor.

“Yes, he helped his parents out with some of the paperwork and his paying for the expenses.”, he informed them “All of this happened after we left my dad’s office.”.

Minho couldn’t tell Key didn’t want to talk about the accident and he didn’t blame him. “You didn’t make some kind of deal with your dad did you?”, he asked him knowing that in desperation to save Onew’s life he would actually take a bribe from his father.

“No.”, he smiled, “My dad had given us his blessing allowing us to be together before any of this happen. We were both so happy.”, he got teary eyed, “I’m just so thankful that he’s okay. I wouldn’t have been able to forgive myself if something had happened to him.”.

Minho put his arm around him, as he rubbed his shoulder in comfort.

“Kibum.”, a nurse called his name.

“Yes.”, Key answered as they immediately stood up and walked up to her, “How is he? Has he woken up yet?”.

She smiled at them, “So far he’s doing fine. He should wake up in about an hour to two if no complications arise.”.

“When can we see him?”, Jonghyun asked.

“You can go in now but you only have twenty minutes.”, she warned them as she started to lead them towards his room.

When they got there they were greeted by Jinki’s parents who then stepped out of the room to give them some privacy. Onew looked really pale and fragile as he laid there completely hooked up to machines. Minho put his arm around Jonghyun as he began to cry. He wanted to cry too it was a lot to take in.

Key rushed to his bedside tears streaming down his cheeks as he moved Jinki’s hair to the side touching it softly,

Twenty minutes passed and all three of them exited the room, “Are you coming home with us?”, Minho asked him.

“I want to be here when he wakes up. If it’s okay with you Mrs. Lee.”, Key said hoping he could stay.

“I know he would really like to see you when he wakes you.”, she smiled at him.

“Text me when he wakes up okay.”, Jonghyun hugged Key.

“I will.”, he smiled.

They said bye to Jinki’s parents promising to come back tomorrow as they then left the hospital. On the way back home the atmosphere in the car was heavy. “Are you alright?”, Minho asked. He could tell Jonghyun had a lot in his mind by the way he avoid staring at him.

“I’m fine! I wouldn’t I be.”, he snapped at him.

“I was just trying to help”, he started to feel frustrated.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have yelled at you.”, he apologized. “I don’t know how much more of this I can take.”, tears started to run down his cheek. “Jinki is in the hospital because of me, the stuff with my dad. I can’t anymore, I’m too tired.”.

“I know a lot has happened recently, but none of it was your fault.”, he tried to encourage him, “You weren’t there to stop Max from doing what he did, and the thing with your father is fixable.”.

“Minho I’m the one who introduce Jinki to that crazy bastard. They would have never met if it wasn’t for me.”,he kept blaming himself. “The situation with my father isn’t fixable. I know him he isn’t going to miraculously change his mind likes Key’s dad.”.

Minho saw the broken man his boyfriend had become. His confidence his smile were all gone, he could tell he was at the point of giving up.

“I’m weak, I can’t do this anymore.”, he sobbed. “Minho, I’m so sorry.”.

“No.”, his vision became blurry as he then park the car on the side of the street. “Jonghyun please don’t leave me. Everything is going to be fine. You leaving me isn’t going to solve anything.”.

“I’m going to need my father to make sure Max stays in jail for what he did, and you. You will be better without me.”.

“Shut up! You know that isn’t true.”.

“Minho I’m not stupid. I can’t tell you aren’t as happy as you were in the beginning of our relationship. I keep hurting I’m aware of what I’m doing but I just can’t stop.”.

“If you need your father and you aren’t ready to face him. We can keep our relationship a secret.”, he unbuckled his seatbelt and embrace; tightly holding onto him as he started to cry, “No one will know that we are still together.”.

“I can’t do that to you Minho, you deserve better.”.

“Please don’t leave me I love you and I know you love me too.”.

“Because I love you I know it’s for the best that we break up.”. Jonghyun freed himself from his grasp and softly pushed him off, as the tears continued to fall “I know it doesn’t make much sense now but I know you’ll soon understand. Take the car home, take your time packing your stuff and don’t worry about seeing me. I won’t go back until you leave.”. He unfastened his seatbelt and exited the car.

“Jonghyun!”, Minho yelled after him as he exited the car determined not to let him go. He ran after him and grabbed his arm, but he freed himself.

“Leave it’s over!”, he pushed him causing him to fall down on the ground.

Minho remained on the floor feeling helpless as he saw the love of his life and his soulmate walk away.

                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Well that does it for this very lengthy chapter. As some of you can tell this story it’s almost reaching it’s end. I’m thinking of making two prequels and a sequel to Crossroad Lovers when it’s over but I’m not completely sure yet, so don’t take my word for it. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter again sorry for any spelling/grammar errors and I’ll see you all next time. Also please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them :)