Love

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Warning ...Sorry for the very very long wait. This is the longest chapter I have ever written and it took me a very long time to update. I also had School projects/ reports to do. Anyways thank you for commenting I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy this chapter ....

                                                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I always wanted to come here with you. I just wish it would have been under different circumstances.", Key let himself fall onto the bed as Jinki carried their duffel bags into the bedroom.

"It doesn't matter why we are here, the important thing is that we're together.", Onew put the duffel bags down as he then started to unpack.

Key was happy that they had successfully trick Max and that he was nowhere near Onew to harm him. He wanted to forget everything and everyone while they were here. He just wanted to be with Jinki, to express their love worry free."We can unpack later, come to bed.".

"All this unpacking made me hungry.",Onew stopped unpacking as he then went to lay down in bed next to Key.

"You barely unpack anything.", he sat up to look at him.

"I know but I'm still hungry.".

"If I didn't know any better, I would say you love food more than you love me.".

"It's a different type of love.", he smiled as he pulled him down onto the bed. He inched closer to him as he then wrapped his arm around him; giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Key ran his fingers through Onew's hair,"What do you want me to prepare for you.".

"There's nothing to eat here, Minho and I checked.", he pouted.

"I guess they haven't restocked from when Taemin and Woohyun were here.".

"Do we need to call someone to restock?".

He thought Onew looked really cute when he was confused,"No. When people come stay in one of these cabins, they restock food daily. Woohyun said he was going to tell his parents we were here so they should send someone to restock either tonight or tomorrow morning.".

He looked up at him; giving him a kiss on the cheek,"I hope they restock tonight.".

"I saw bottles of wine and snacks on Woohyun's car, I can go get them for you.".

"Are you sure that's okay? Won't he mind?".

"It's fine, I'll pay him back.", he sat up,"Go and wait for me in the kitchen.".

"Okay.", he smiled as he sat up.

Key grabbed Woohyun's car keys that he left on the nightstand and exited the bedroom. He button up his coat all the way before he left the house. It was extremely quiet outside but ironically enough Key felt happy and safe. When he reached the car, he unlocked it took the snacks and bottles of wine; locked the car again and headed back towards the cabin. As he walked back he looked at his surroundings, everything was covered in snow with a moonlight glow, it was beautiful. He was mesmerized he felt like he could stay out here the whole day if it wasn't for the cold weather. When he got back to the cabin he wiped his feet on the rug making sure he didn't bring any dirt or snow in. When he entered he saw Onew by the fireplace,"Are you trying to start a fire?", he asked as he closed the door behind him making sure it was locked.

"I already did. I was adding more firewood.", he stood up and walked up to him, taking the snacks and bottles of wine from him and setting them on the coffee table,"You're hands are cold.".

"Sorry.", Key apologized, taking off his coat since he wanted to get warm by the fire. He thought it was really cute that Onew wanted to create a romantic atmosphere but he wished he hadn't turned off the heater. 

"I'm the one who is sorry, I send you out there.". He took his hands in his cradling them gently and drew them towards his mouth.

Onew's breath was warm and soothing against Key's skin, he blushed his heart pounded so fiercely he thought it would come out of his chest. No one had ever made him feel this way before, he had never loved someone as much as he love Jinki,"You didn't send me out there, it was my idea.".

"I know but you did it because of me.",he massaged Key's fingers,"So it's like I send you out there.".

"It's fine don't worry about it.", Key smiled as he then leaned in giving him a quick kiss on the lips,"Let's warm ourselves up by the fire.".

He let go of his hands as he pulled him into a hug,"Let my body warm you up.", he nuzzled into his neck.

"I heard that it works better without clothes.".

"Well there is only one way to find out.", Onew broke the hug as he then started to remove his sweater.

Key was about to take off his shirt when the cabin phone started to ring. Startled by the noise Onew felt back,"Are you okay?".

He threw his sweater on the couch,"I'm fine.",he chuckled.

Key help him get back on his feet as he then gave him a quick kiss on the lips,"I'll be right back.". He rushed over to the kitchen and pick up the phone,"Hello?".

"Are you enjoying your stay?", Woohyun asked him.

"Yes, you know I always liked coming here.", he answered.

"I'm glad. Well I won't take much of your time, I just wanted to let you know that the food will be restocked early tomorrow morning.", he informed him,"I'm sending someone to attend to you two exclusively, so no one will have a clue that you two are there.".

"Thank you.",

"No need to thank me. I have some snacks and wine in my car, feel free to use them if you want.", he told him,"Take care and stay safe.".

"You too, and if Max follows you while your driving call the cops.".

"I will bye.".

"Bye.", Key put the phone in its place as he then grabbed two wine glasses, rinse them in the sink and headed back to the living room. He couldn't help but smile when he saw Onew looking at himself in the mirror as he then started to fix his hair,"What are you doing?".

"The mirror was dirty.", his face flushed red as he then proceeded to clean it with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Come sit with me by the fire with me. You can clean later.", he said as he grabbed the snacks and wine from the coffee table setting them down on the blanket Onew had put on the floor. "Woohyun said that the food will be restocked tomorrow morning.".

"Did Woohyun mention anything about Max?", he asked as he sat beside him.

"No, but I'm sure they'll catch him soon.", Key said in hopes that he could ease some of Onew's fears. "So how did you get the fire started so quickly?", he asked trying to change the subject.

"It's instant firewood, I just had to light a match.",he answered,"Kibum.".

"Yes.".

"Thank you.".

"Why are you thanking me. You haven't even touched any of the food.", he said as he grabbed a bag of snacks and opened it for him,"Eat.", he handed him the bag.

Onew grabbed the bag and put it down on the blanket,"I wasn't thanking you for the food, although I am very grateful for it.".

"It doesn't seem like it, you haven't touched any of it.".

"I will in a minute.", he smiled,"I'm really grateful that you're here with me, but".

"Where else would I be?", Key interrupted him. He knew were this was heading and he didn't want to leave,"Jinki I love you and I will always be by your side.", he leaned in giving him a kiss on the lips as he then caressed his face,"Don't worry about anything or anyone. Just relax and lets enjoy our time together.".

Onew removed Key's hand from his face as he then held on to it."I'm scared.", he confessed,"I don't want anything to happen to you because of me. You have done so much for me and you deserve better than what I have given you. You deserve better than being here in hiding, I,".

He interrupted him again,"I already told you that I will always be by your side. So stop trying to get rid of me, I'm not going anywhere.". 

"Kibum I.".

He snatched his hand away as he proceeded to hit him in the arm,"I know you mean well but stop it already.". He knew it was dangerous to be with Onew due to Max's obsession with him, but he didn't care. Onew gave him the strength and courage he never knew he had. He changed him for the better, he felt that with Onew by his side he could face anything and anyone. 

"I'm sorry.", he tried to embrace him.

Key pushed him away, he was mad and hurt that Onew tried to get rid of him,"Stop apologizing, stop thanking me and eat your snacks already. I didn't go outside in the freezing cold for you not to eat anything.".

"Sorry.".

Key glared at him,"What did I just say?".

"Snacks!", he smiled, but it quickly fated away when Key didn't smile back. "I'll eat don't be mad anymore.".

Onew started eating the snacks without saying a word. Key was still feeling irritated about the whole situation but the sad expression on Onew face was enough to make him feel guilty. He knew Jinki was scared and he felt bad for treating him the way he did when he was just trying to protect him,"Do you want some wine?".

"Yes please.",he said almost in a whisper.

Key opened up the bottle and poured him and himself some as he then handed it to him,"If you want more let me know.".

"Okay.", he then took a few sips,"I am sorry Kibum. I wasn't trying to get rid of you, I wanted to protect you. You been through so much because of me and.".

"Stop blaming yourself, it isn't your fault Max is obsessed with you.", he smiled at him,"I don't like fighting with you, so let's forget about everything and start over.".

Onew smiled, putting down his glass as he then leaned in and kissed him on the cheek,"I love you.".

"I love you too.".

"Why haven't you eaten anything?", he asked as he grabbed a chip from the bag and tried to feed him.

Key moved his hand away,"I'm not hungry, you can eat it them all.", he lied. He was a bit hungry but there wasn't a lot of snacks. He decided not to eat so Onew could eat them all instead.

"If you aren't going to eat then I'm not going to eat.", he put the bag of chips down.

"Fine I'll eat.", he grabbed some chips and ate them,"Happy?".

"Yes.", he smiled,"You know how we are graduating in a couple of months.".

"Don't remind me?", Key sighed knowing that he was going to get forced to work in his father's company. He hadn't told his father that he changed major and that he completely dropped out of the special courses he was suppose to take. When he graduated his father was going to find out he wasn't prepared to work with him and he was scared.

"Why? Aren't you excited to graduate?", he finished his wine.

"Not really.".

"How come?".

"I don't want to talk about that right now.", he grabbed some more chips,"What were you going to tell me about graduation?".

"I've been thinking. Since both Jonghyun and Minho work and hopefully this Max thing is finally over.Maybe after we graduate we could possibly start looking for a place to live just the two of us.".

Key smiled,"You mean it?".

"Yes.", he nodded,"After graduation it will be much easier for all us to get better jobs, Jonghyun and Minho will not need our help as much anymore. I'm also pretty sure they want some privacy as well.".

"You have no idea how happy you just made me.", he stated,"I have the perfect place for us to live.".

"Really? Where?".

"Their are some luxury condos two cities away.", he informed him,"It's a bit smaller than Jonghyun's house but it's a good start.".

"We can't afford that at the moment, maybe one day but now.", he sighed,"I don't want to live off of what your parents give us. We can do this on our own, we are probably going to have to start with a small one bedroom apartment though.".

Key had never lived in an apartment or anywhere that only had one bedroom, but he understood where Onew was coming from. "I'm okay with anything as long as I am with you.".

He smiled; slightly blushing as he leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek,"I promise you that one day, we'll live wherever you want to live.".

"Promise me that I get to pick the furniture too.".

"You can decorate it however you want.".

"I want to pick the furniture for our apartment too.", he moved the snacks, wine and wine glasses aside off the blanket as he got closer to Onew.

"If it's affordable yes.", he slipped his arm around him, his fingers closing around Key's shoulder.

"Let's try to look for a pet friendly apartment.", he rested his head on Onew's shoulder as he started to picture their future.

"I'll make sure it's pet friendly.".

Key's hand clasped Onew's, his eyes reflecting the glow of the fire before them. He smiled remembering the day when they first met, he would have never imagined that he was going to find his happiness and the love of his life in a taxi cab.He was excited for his future he was ready to spend the rest of his life with him.

Onew kissed the top of Key's head,"I love you.".

"I love you too.", Key looked up into his eyes, quickly getting lost in their depths. No one had ever look at him that way before, he found himself peering into Onew's passionate eyes. His heart started beating rapidly as Onew caressed his face, a rushed of electricity spread throughout his body as he leaned in and kissed him. Their lips brushed against each other multiple times before Key broke the kiss, his face became flushed as he stared at him in the eyes a smiled spread across his face,"Jinki will you marry me?". This was not the place or the way he would have imagined to propose to him, and he was sure Jinki wouldn't have propose to him here either especially without a engagement ring; but it just felt right.

Onew nodded, tears escaping his eyes as he leaned in and kissed him. Their lips brush against each other several times before he broke the kiss, leaning his forehead against his,"Kibum nothing would make me happier than to spend the rest of my life with you.".

Key wiped the tears from Jinki's cheeks, giving him a quick kiss on lips,"I'll get you an engagement ring as soon as I can.". He knew that they'll probably had to go overseas to get married, since same marriage wasn't allowed in their country. But he didn't care he knew that they would figure something out eventually all that matter to him was that Jinki had accepted to marry him. He was beyond happy as small tears escaped his eyes. 

"I don't need an engagement ring.".

"I know but I still want to get you one, so that everyone will know that you are mine.". Key pressed his lips against his, they brushed against each other like a tender caress. He angled his head taking in more; trailing his warm tongue against his lips as he gained entrance into his mouth. His tongue glided against his as he deepened the kiss.

Onew on his tongue as his hand moved against the fabric of Key's shirt; slowly lifting it up as he ran his hands through his bare chest. They urgently removed each other clothes, feeling the heat and sweat of each other skin. 

Key shivered against his touch, it was like every nerve in his body was brought to live. Onew's soft tongue caressed the nape of Key's neck; the now sensitive skin. Key pressed himself closer letting out a soft moan as Onew continued to kiss and nibble on his neck. The warmth of Onew's tongue left his neck, as Key felt a firm push to his chest; he then found himself pinned to the floor. 

A smirk spread across Onew's face,"I love you.".

He saw the lust in Jinki's eyes, Key knew he had him exactly where he wanted him. He could feel the stiff length of his by his thigh,"I like the way you look at me, when you're .", he arched his back, pressing his body against his."How bad do you want to me?".

"I want to your delicious perfect so bad.".

He heard the seductive tone in Onew's voice, the heat spread through at the idea of Jinki's him hard as he pushed in and out  him."Take me, make me ing .".

Onew pressed his lips to his; shoving his tongue down Key's throat.

His tongue explored Kibum's mouth with intense passion,Key moaned as he got caught off guard by the force of the assault. Jinki had become a very passionate lover, he wasn't as tame as he use to be the first few times they made love. He was more ually open, willing to try everything and Key loved it. Kibum kept his eyes close, enjoying every feeling and sensation. The firm moist press of Jinki's lips against his neck was so intoxicating he soon lost himself in the lust and before he knew it Onew is in-between his legs ready to enter him.

Key breath became unsteady, as he struggled to take in Jinki's girth; his hole clenched urgently in attempt to expel the over sized intruder. Even though he had made love to Onew many times before his was not yet accustomed to Jinki's huge member; but he loved every minute of it. He loved the sensation of being ripped wide open.

Onew's hot palms pressed against Key's hips; his fingers digging into his wet sweating skin as he went in deeper and harder with no signs of slowing down. 

Key's began to relax; the pain melting into pleasure of having his hole pounded relentlessly. His moans rolled out smoothly from his lips, his hole burning with the sensual pleasure of Jinki's moving back and forth inside of him; going in deep, fast and hard with every . 

                                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"I feel like you are me out.", Jonghyun commented as he drove. 

Minho couldn't believe what he was hearing, he knew Jonghyun was most likely mad that they were going out on a double date with Woohyun and Taemin, but saying he was him out was a bit too extreme. All Minho wanted was for Jonghyun to make the waiter at the country club smile, before Taemin did," you out? Are you serious? I would never let anyone lay a finger on you?".

"I can take care of myself I don't need you to protect me.".

"I'm well aware of that. I've witness and experience your strength first hand.".

"I have already apologized for that so stop bringing it up, I feel horrible for hurting you.", he grabbed Minho's hand, kissing the back of it.

"I won't bring it up again I promise, but please do this for me. I know you can make the waiter smile before Taemin.", he stated.

"My point exactly you are me out so you can win against Woohyun and Taemin.".

"I'm not telling you to sleep with the waiter, all I want is for you to make him smile.", Minho sighed,"Woohyun, Kibum and I have all tried. Even Taemin has attempted it before, you are perfect for this. I'm sure you could win.".

"I really hate to admit it but Taemin is pretty, if he failed what would make you think I could do it.".

"You are way more attractive than Taemin, I'm sure you can make him smile as soon as you walk in.".

"Fine I'll try to make him smile for you, but promise me this is going to be the last time we go out on a double with Taemin.".

"I can't promise me you that. Taemin is dating Woohyun, if they end up getting together you are going to have to get used to seeing him around.".

"I bet you'll be happy if they get together.".

"Do you believe in fate?", Minho asked him. He loved Jonghyun he knew they were destined to be together and that no one or anything would be able to separate them.

"Why are you asking me that?".

"Answer me!".

"I don't know.", Jonghyun answered,"I'm not sure.".

"Tell me why did you go to the library the day we met?", Minho asked.

"I went to study.".

"I know you Jonghyun you don't like to study. Even Onew made fun of you when he saw you outside the library.".

"What's your point?".

"You and I were meant to be there that day.", he stated, completely sure of himself,"Answer me this why did you decide to approach me in the library?".

"Why are you asking me this? You already know why.".

"Answer me, please.", he smiled.

"I approached you because I like soccer and I like how you play.".

"That's not what your sister said.", he .

Jonghyun kept his eyes on the road as he slightly blushed,"My sister doesn't know what she is talking about, I never followed you into the library.".

"Maybe not but you kissed me first.".

"I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing.".

"I guess but the second time we kissed you initiated too.", he continued to , finding it assuming how flushed and nervous Jonghyun looked.

"What does all this have to do with fate?".

"I believe we fell in love with each other the day we met.", he confessed,"We are meant to be together. You're my soulmate, my better half and no one is going to separate us. So stop worrying about Taemin. You're the only the only one for me.". He leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Whether it's fate or just mere coincidence I'm happy and thankful that everything led me to you.", he smiled as he reached over and grabbed his hand once more,"I will try my best to get along with Taemin but I can't promise you that we will be friends.".

When they arrived at a country club they let them through the gate since they were on the list as Woohyun's guest."They have really good food here.", Minho commented as they walked in.

"I never liked country clubs.", Jonghyun confessed,"My dad always made me go to one with his clients son's and daughter's.".

"Have you been to this one before?".

"No.", he answered as he looked around,"I don't see them.".

"They are probably already sitting in the waiter's section trying to make him smile.", he grabbed his hand and led him towards the waiter's section.

"What about if the waiter already went home?".

"In that case we are just going to need to come back another day.", he answered as he spotted Woohyun and Taemin eating,"They are already eating!".Minho was a bit upset that they got a head start but he was hoping that they hadn't succeeded yet. "Sorry we're late.", he apologized. He decided to sit across from Taemin so Jonghyun wouldn't have to but Jonghyun moved him aside glaring at him as he took the seat across from Taemin. 

"You didn't miss anything, the guy still hasn't smiled.", Woohyun answered as Minho sat across from him,"I'm starting to think it's impossible.".

"I can see you two have been trying really hard.", he commented as he saw the plates full of food in front of him. There was a awkward silence afterwards making Minho feel uncomfortable. He was able to notice Woohyun was uncomfortable as well, they were the only ones talking. Jonghyun and Taemin hadn't said a word to anyone or each other since they got there. Minho looked at Jonghyun, he could tell he was unhappy just by looking at him. He knew he was probably mad at him for trying to sit across from Taemin, "It was the first time I've seen your family's cabins they are beyond beautiful.", he commented as he tried to hold Jonghyun's hand under the table, but Jonghyun pushed it away.

"You and Jonghyun could go there anytime you want, just let me know in advance. Even though it looks beautiful in the winter. I recommend you go in the summer, it's more lively.", he commented.

"We will definitely go sometimes this summer.", Minho said as another awkward silence soon followed.

"So how did you two meet?", Woohyun asked.

"I was in the library and he approached me to talk about soccer. After that I guess you can say we try to find any excuse to see each other.", Minho smiled at Jonghyun, not giving Woohyun the whole details of their courtship."You and Taemin met through Key right?".

"We met because of Key , but I was attracted to him since I saw him in the club.", Woohyun confessed."He of course wasn't interested in me at all. He completely ignored me and went to dance with Jonghyun.".

"You two dance together?", Minho was amused with what he discovered.

"Only for a little bit.", Jonghyun finally spoke; slightly blushing.

"The waiter is coming back.", Taemin said as he blushed as well.

Minho thought it was cute to see how embarrassed they both were for dancing with each other. He wasn't sure about the details of that night and he didn't want to know, but he hoped that one day they could be civil with one another.

"You can order whatever you like it's my treat.",Woohyun said.

"Thanks but we'll split the bill.", Minho said as he then looked over at Jonghyun who was now looking through the menu,"What are you going to order?".

"I don't know I haven't decided yet.", he answered.

"I highly recommend the sushi,", Woohyun stated.

"In that case I'll order the sushi.", Jonghyun smiled at Woohyun.

"Are you ready to order?", the waiter walked over and asked.

Jonghyun ordered various types of sushi as Minho ordered himself some cheese sticks. Minho was a bit surprise when the waiter didn't left and just kept staring towards him and Jonghyun.

"Are you a model?", the waiter asked.

"He might look like one but he's not.", Jonghyun answered running his fingers through Minho's hair.

"I wasn't talking about him, I was asking you.", the waiter said referring to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun let out a small laugh as he stopped messing with Minho's hair,"I'm not model.".

"Really? I'm surprised you look a lot like a model that I saw in a magazine a couple of weeks ago.", he commented,"You're very handsome,what's your name?".

 Jonghyun ignored his question,"Is that your go to pick up line?",

"Well that depends are you into it?", the waiter smiled at him.

He hated to seeing the other man flirt with Jonghyun, but Minho remained silent, even though he was feeling disturbed, angry and jealous. He didn't want to make a scene since he could get Woohyun kick out of the country club. 

"I'm really flattered but", Jonghyun managed to say before the waiter interrupted him.

"I don't want to hear any buts. I get out of work in an hour do you want to go out with me tonight?".

"No!", Jonghyun answered.

"I understand if you're busy tonight. Give me your number so we can go out tomorrow.", he continued to insist.

Unable to take it anymore Minho put his arm around Jonghyun,"He isn't going out with you! Cancel our order we are leaving!".

"Bring me the bill please.",Woohyun said.

"Right away.", the waiter glared at Minho before he left.

Jonghyun removed Minho's arm from him,"Excuse me I'm going to the washroom.", he stood up and left.

"I'm really sorry I wasn't expecting that.", Woohyun apologized to Minho.

"It isn't your fault, you didn't know that was going to happen. We have came here countless of times and that waiter has never reacted this way before.", Minho replied feeling a bit uneasy. Even though he should be happy he won he was actually mad at himself since he felt he was to blame for putting Jonghyun through this situation.

"I know but I still feel horrible. Let's go somewhere else.", Woohyun suggested.

"We can go miniature golfing that's always fun.", Taemin suggested.

Minho nodded in agreement half paying attention. He was wondering why Jonghyun hadn't came back from the restroom yet."I'll be right back.", he excuse himself going straight to the washroom. "What are you doing?", he asked him when he saw him leaning against the wall outside the bathroom.

"Why did it take you so long to come?", Jonghyun asked him as he grabbed his hand and led him inside the bathroom.

"I didn't know I was suppose to come.".

Jonghyun didn't say a word he pushed him into one of the bathroom stall; closing the door as he then slammed him against the wall; pressing his lips against his. 

Minho was hesitant at first a bit surprise that Jonghyun actually wanted to make love here in the bathroom. He felt uneasy about the whole thing since he had never done anything like this before in such a public populated place. 

Jonghyun firmly pressed his body against Minho's as he brushed his lips with his. Staring into his eyes he slid his tongue across his bottom lip asking for entrance.

He allowed him entrance as he found it hard to resist Jonghyun, he soon started to relax in responce to the wave of heat he felt throughout his body. He passionately kissed him brushing his tongue against his with an intense urgency.

He pulled back a little and looked away exhaling,"Minho did you hear that?".

"It was nothing don't worry about it.", he pulled his body against his, brushing his lips against his once more.

A shallow hum escaped Jonghyun in response as he pulled back once again,"I can't do this, it isn't intimate enough for me,and I'm too anxious. Let's just go home.".

Minho smiled giving him a quick kiss on the lips,"Fine but I need to tell Woohyun and Taemin we are leaving.".

"Okay go out first I'll go right after you.", he said as slowly opened the bathroom stall, looking around to make sure no one was in sight. When they exited the stall Jonghyun fixed Minho hair,"I'll be out in a minute.".

Minho exited the bathroom as he waited outside in the hallway for Jonghyun. Seconds later Jonghyun came out, as they both walked back to their table Minho noticed that Sunggyu was sitting beside Woohyun,"That's awkward.".

"Why? Who is he?", Jonghyun asked.

"That's Sunggyu, Woohyun's ex.", he informed him."Poor Taemin he must feel really uncomfortable.".

"Well if he feels uncomfortable that's his problem, not ours. We are going home.", Jonghyun stated.

"Okay.", Minho nodded in agreement as they then reached their table.

"Minho! I haven't seen you in such a long time.", Sunggyu got up and hugged him.

"Glad to see your back.", Minho smiled breaking the hug,"This is my boyfriend Jonghyun. Jonghyun this is Sunggyu.".

"It's a pleasure to meet you.", Jonghyun said; eyeing him up and down.

"The pleasure is all mine.", he smiled as he sat down beside Woohyun once again; putting his arm around him,"I was trying to convince Woohyun and his friend Taemin here to go with me to a karaoke bar. Do you two want to come?".

"Maybe another time, Jonghyun and I are heading home.", Minho answered.

Woohyun removed Sunggyu arm from around him,"Why are you going home?".

"I have work tomorrow.", Jonghyun said,"Sorry.".

"Can I get a ride home?", Taemin asked Jonghyun.

"Sure.", Jonghyun answered; rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"That won't be necessary, I'm taking him home.", Woohyun stated as he got off of his seat.

"So everyone is leaving?", Sunggyu pouted.

"We really need to go now.", Minho said not wanting to get involved in whatever was going on. He didn't want to have any more problems with Jonghyun,"It was really nice seeing you again Sunggyu and let's reschedule everything for when Key is back.".

Jonghyun waved and smiled goodbye as they then headed out."That was so awkward, I could feel the tension.", he commented as he unlocked his car doors and got in.

Minho reached over placing his hand on Jonghyun's member as he began to rub it through his pants. His hormones where still swimming in his head from what they did earlier, he was craving him.

"What are you doing?", he removed Minho's hand away as he started to drive.

"How do you expect me not to get after what we did.",he answered as he reached over and started to rub again.

"I'm driving!", he removed his hand once again.

"You were the one who started it.", he started rubbing again.

"And I'm the one who is ending it.", he moved his hand away again.

"Fine.", Minho sighed,"but once we get home you are mine.".

"We will see about that.", he smirked.

Throughout the car ride Jonghyun kept on teasing Minho with ual innuendos, he also made a point of coming into physical contact with him by placing his hand on his lap. He knew that Jonghyun liked playing this kind of games, he liked getting Minho aroused and making him wait. Knowing well enough that Minho couldn't do anything about it. It was like torture for Minho but it made it that more satisfying when he finally had Jonghyun's on his bed.

As soon as they arrived and entered their home Minho couldn't contain himself any longer he grabbed Jonghyun by the waist and pulled him towards him, crashing his lips on to his; forcing his tongue into Jonghyun's mouth.

Jonghyun kissed him back just as aggressively not letting Minho take complete control. 

As their mouths worked on one another, they made their way to their bedroom, ripping off each others clothes. Minho's body craved him as he felt Jonghyun starting to him; a shallow hum escaped from within him in response to how he was making him feel. His breathing became heavier as a tidal wave of lust had churned within him, waking up his primal needs. Minho yanked Jonghyun hand away pushing him onto the bed. He position himself on top of him planting small kisses on his lips as he made his way down his neck.

He pushed Minho off; flipping him over on to his back, grabbing both of Minho's wrist pinning him down to the bed. 

Minho smirked taking the challenge as he began to struggle against Jonghyun's strong grip. He couldn't free himself, he had no control; making him fully aware that Jonghyun wasn't playing around. The look on Jonghyun's eyes was full of lust and want, making him realize that tonight he was the prey and he liked it. As Jonghyun pressed his lips against his. Minho's body quickly relaxed giving into carnal pull emanating from within him; his lips coming to life responding to the intrusion of Jonghyun's tongue. 

Jonghyun broke the kiss once he got himself between Minho's legs; positioning his on the man's entrance. 

Their eyes locked, Minho gazed up at him needy, lusting his eyes begging for Jonghyun to enter him. Jonghyun slid in slowly. Minho felt a sudden rush of heat throughout his body, spreading vigorously to his groin of his now moistened member. 

The air smelled of , the sound of labored breathing filled room. Minho was clenching the sheets now, loudly as Jonghyun buried himself deeply and completely. Minho loved it, it felt good to feel Jonghyun inside him. His mouth began to water as Jonghyun picked up the pace, Minho's body shivering from sheer pleasure. 

Without breaking his , Jonghyun grunted,"You're mine, I won.".

Minho whimpered clearly incoherent as Minho's when in and out of him. Even though he lost he felt like a winner, the amount of pleasure he was feeling was so intense he practically screamed as Jonghyun leaned forward and slammed into him. He tightly shut his eyes, in arousal; his body jerking back and fourth as Jonghyun dominated him more aggressively than before.

                                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Taemin couldn't lie to himself he was jealous. He didn't know what kind of relationship Woohyun had with Sunggyu but he didn't like it. Are they dating?, he thought as he stared out the car window.

"Are you mad at me?", Woohyun asked him as he drove.

"No.", he answered not bothering to look at him.

"Don't lie to me I can tell you're mad.".

"I'm not mad.", he turned around to look at him,"It was a very tiring day, I just want to go home.".

"I don't believe you, I know something is bothering you.", he insisted,"You're being really quiet and you ask Minho and Jonghyun for a ride home. If you weren't mad at me you wouldn't have asked them for a ride home.".

"I'm sorry.", he apologized deciding to be honest."I am not mad. I know I have no right asking you this since I was the one who decided to just be friends, but I really want to know what your relationship with Sunggyu is. Are you dating him?".

"Why are you asking? Are you jealous?", he smiled.

"No, I am not jealous.".

"Admit it, you're jealous.", he smiled;slightly blushing.

"Fine, you win I'm jealous.", he confessed as he returned to look out the window. He didn't want Woohyun to noticed he was blushing. He felt so embarrassed and hearing Woohyun laugh wasn't helping,"I'm glad you are finding this so entertaining.".

He immediately stopped laughing,"Don't be mad I'm not making fun of you. I'm surprised that you are actually jealous I think it's cute.".

Taemin didn't know how to respond to that, because he himself was shocked that he was jealous. He liked Woohyun he couldn't deny it to himself any longer but he was still unsure about his feelings for Kai.

"I'm not dating Sunggyu.", he stated,"He's my ex but now we are just really good friends.".

"Do you have any feelings for him?".

"No, but I will always deeply care for him. We were each other's first we met back in high school, fell in love and then after graduation we broke  up.".

"Why did you break up?".

"Sunggyu was going to study abroad. I didn't want to be in a long distance relationship so I broke up with him.", he confessed.

"It seems to me that he is still not over you.".

"I don't know whether he is or not, but I have already moved on. Taemin I really like you, and even though you say we are just friends, I think you like me too. If you didn't you wouldn't be asking me about Sunggyu. I guess what I am trying to say is what are we?", he asked as he parked in front of Taemin's house; unbuckling his seat belt.

Taemin didn't know how to respond to that, since he himself didn't know what they were. When Woohyun introduced him to Sunggyu as his friend it bugged him. He did like spending time with Woohyun, and he really enjoyed kissing him, but he had an attachment to Kai that he hadn't quite figured out yet. 

"You keep sending me mix signals. You kiss me, and spend time with me but yet you don't want to be in a relationship with  me? I don't get it.".

"I do like you but I can't be in a relationship right now. I don't want to hurt you I don't want to get hurt.".

"Hurt each other? I like you why would I hurt you?", Woohyun reached over and grabbed his hand,"Is this because of Kai? Are you still unsure about your feelings for him?".

"It isn't just because of Kai is because of Sunggyu too.",Taemin withdrew his hand."I know you said you moved on but I think there might still be something there. There's a sparkle in your eyes when you talk about him.".

"That was no sparkle that was just the street light reflecting in my eyes.", he laughed.

Taemin couldn't help but laugh as well,"I know what I saw, and that was no street light.",he smiled,"You and I have some things to sort out before we could be together. It's better that we solve them now before we get to involved with each other and complicate things.".

"I know I have nothing to sort out with Sunggyu.".

"Maybe you don't be he does. You need to talk to him, I can tell he still wants you back.", he commented,"I'm going to talk to Kai tomorrow and try to figure this all out, I believe you should talk to Sunggyu too.".

"You're right I haven't exactly made it clear to him, that I don't see us getting back together.".

He smiled unbuckling his seat belt as he then lean in; giving him a quick kiss on the lips"If we don't see each other tomorrow, I  hope we could see each other the day after that.".

"No, we will see each other tomorrow. I'll come over at around eight at night, if that's okay with you.".

"Only if you let me pick the place this time. I want to treat you out this time around.".

"It's a date then.".

"It's a date.",he said as he opened the car door,"Go straight home, don't go anywhere else.".

"I'll go straight home, I promise", he smiled.

"Call me when you get home okay.", Taemin was genuinely worried, Max completely unpredictable right now and he was afraid he would mistake Woohyun for Key and harm him since he was driving Key's car.

"I will, bye.".

"Bye.", Taemin exited the car and closed the door. He waited until Woohyun was out of sight to take out his phone as he then called Krystal.

"Hello.", she answered after two rings.

"Hi, where are you? Are you busy?".

"No I just got home from the mall, why?".

"I'm coming over to pick you up.", he informed her as he looked for cab.

"Okay I'll wait for you bye.".

Taemin was finally able to find a cab, once he got in he told the cab driver were to go. He had a very tiring day and being with Krystal was exactly what he needed. She always made him feel better; she helped him see things more clearly. When the cab arrived at Krystal home, she was already waiting for him outside.

"That was fast.", she commented as she got in the cab,"I'm hungry where should we eat?".

"I'm not hungry. I over ate today, but I'll buy you a meal. Where do you want to eat?".

"I'm in the mood for some pizza with wings.".

"Pizza and wings it is.", Taemin smiled as he told the cab driver where to go.

"So how was your date with Woohyun?".

"The whole day was weird. We went to this country club, I felt a bit out of place but he made me feel so comfortable. We played a few games, shared a kiss everything was going great until Key called.", he informed her as he paid for the cab and they entered the restaurant. "Take a seat, I'll go order.", he said as he went straight to the counter. He ordered some pizza,wings, and drinks; paid and then went to seat in the seat across from hers.

"Is Key causing you trouble? Is he still jealous of you and Jinki?", she asked him as Taemin handed her a drink.

"No, he and I are okay now. Actually for some really strange reason the ones I am having trouble with is Jonghyun and Minho. They have some jealousy thing going on and I'm stuck in the middle of it.".

"What? Why?", she laughed.

"Because of Kai. When I spend the night at the cabin with Woohyun. Kai went all crazy he didn't just scared my mom, apparently he organize a search party with Minho. Jonghyun got mad Minho left to look for me. He confronted me about it in the car.".

"You were in a car with Jonghyun?".

"Yes but I'll tell you about that later.", he responded; taking a sip of his drink,"The point is Jonghyun really dislikes me now, and everything is more awkward then it was before.".

"Let them dislike you who cares, just don't go near them.".

"I won't especially now that everything with Woohyun might be over.", his expression changed to a sad one.

"Why is it over between you two? It seems to me that you two had a decent date.", she commented,"Does this have to do with Jonghyun and why you were in a car with him?".

"Not at all. Let me start all over.", he sighed,"After Key called Woohyun we went over to Jonghyun's house. Apparently Max is stalking Onew and they wanted to hide him.", he informed her deciding not to tell her where they hid Jinki since he didn't want to put her in any danger with Max.

"Max is very good looking to bad he is crazy.", she said as she took a sip of her drink.

"I know right.", he smiled; he was starting to relax now that he was with Krystal."Anyways that's how I ended up getting stuck with Jonghyun in a car. I was paired up to go with him,and unfortunately for me Max followed us. It was really scary I thought I was going to die.".

"Why did you agree to go in the first place?", she asked the waitress brought the pizza and wings to their table,"Thank you.".

Taemin smiled at the waitress, waited for her to leave before he spoke again,"I had to help, Key helped me get my pictures back, introduced me to Woohyun and I also did it because of Jinki. Even though he and I didn't end up together, I really care about him, he was always kind to me.".

"You still find him attractive don't you.".

"Don't get me wrong I am over him, but I still think he is very handsome.".

"I still think Minho is more attractive than Onew.", she grabbed a pizza slice and began to eat it,"Eat some.".

"I already told you I'm not hungry.".

"If you don't eat some you are going to make me feel fat.",she grabbed a slice and served it to him in a plate,"Come on at least eat this slice, it's small.".

"Fine, I'll just eat this one slice.", he took a bite,"Happy?".

"No, you need some wings.", she giggled as she put some in his plate.

"That's it no more.".

"Fine, you don't have to eat anything else.", she smiled,"So what happened with Max?".

"He stopped following us, I think he figured out it was all a trap, I'm not sure. All I know is that the cops are still looking for him.", he stated as he struggled to eat,"To make a long story short we ended up going on a double date with Jonghyun and Minho. Their jealousy thing still continued, I ate a lot to avoid looking at Jonghyun who was seating in front of me. The waiter came on to Jonghyun, ruined the whole dinner and of top of that Woohyun's ex came back.".

"Is Woohyun getting back with his ex?".

"I don't know, he told me he was over him, but I could tell his ex still wanted to be with him. So I told Woohyun to go see him.".

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I really like Woohyun, and I want him to be happy whether its with me or someone else.", he forced a smile, even though he was feeling sad."If we are meant to be together we will be.".

"What about Kai?".

"I'm still unsure about my feelings for him, sometimes I feel like I have a certain attachment to him. I don't know if it is because of the friendship we once shared or it's because he was my first, but in order for me to be able to move on with Woohyun or anyone, I need to talk to Kai.".

"Well talking to him is a great start, the sooner you figure out your feelings the better.".

"I know but I'm not looking forward to it.", he pouted,"Everything would have been easier if I fell in love with you.", he smiled.

She sighed,"I know exactly what you mean.".

"What?", he asked not sure if he heard correctly. He expected her to joke around like she usually did, her response caught him off guard. 

"Nothing forget it.".

He was starting to think something was really bothering her,"Krystal are you okay.".

"I'm fine.", she stood up,"I'm going to go get a box, so I can take the pizza home.".

Once Krystal came back Taemin helped her put the pizza in the box,"Did something happened at the mall?".

"No.", she handed Taemin the box as they exited the restaurant,"But next time I go you need to come with me, going with Irene to the mall isn't helpful.".

"I knew it something did happen at the mall, guys kept coming on to you didn't they?". he asked as they walked towards the bus stop.

"Yes, that's why I like going to the mall with you. People think you're my boyfriend and they leave me alone.", she smile.

"I'll go to the mall with you next time I promise, but you should definitely start dating.".

"Why? Do you not want to go to the mall with me anymore?".

"I love being around you, no one knows me better than you.", he said as they waited for the bus,"I think it's time for you to get out there and start dating.".

"You are acting like I'm oppose to dating.".

"I know you aren't oppose to it, but you haven't dated anyone since freshman year in high school.".

"I just haven't met anyone that is worth my time.".

"You been saying that for a long time now.".

"I'm not interested in dating okay."

"Why not?".

"Because I'm not.", she insisted.

"Do you have a crush on someone?".

She blushed,"No I already told I'm not interested in dating anyone. So drop it.", she said as they both got on the bus.

"You do have a crush on someone.", he smiled as he paid and they both took a seat,"So what is his name?".

"I don't have a crush on anyone.".

"Then why are you blushing, come on tell me who it is.", he begged as he put his arm around her.

She removed his arm from around her,"I really don't have a crush on anyone, if I did you would be the first one to know.".

"Is someone I know isn't it?".

"I already told you no.", she said as Taemin phone started to ring.

"It's Woohyun hold on a sec.", he smiled as he answered  the phone,"Hello.".

"I just got home.".

"Good, I'm relieved.", a sense of calmness over came him,"Max didn't follow you or anything right?".

"No, but I find that kind of odd. I really hope he hasn't figure out where they're at.".

"I don't think he has, we would of heard something by now.", he looked over at Krystal who was now playing a game on her phone,"I'll call you later I'm with Krystal right now.".

"Say hi to her for me,and I'll talk to you later bye.".

"Bye.", he said as he then ended the call and put his phone in his pocket.

"You should have continued talking to him. You didn't have to end the call because of me.".

"It's fine, I'll talk to him later. He said hi by the way.".

"Good to know.", she sarcastically said as she continued to play on her phone.

"Don't be mad I won't bug you about dating again I promise.", he said as he ruffled her hair.

"Taemin!", she playfully hit him in the arm.

He chuckled,'Where do you want to go? What do you want to do?".

"Miniature golfing.", she smiled.

"I wanted to go there with Woohyun tomorrow, do you think we could go bowling instead?".

"Bowling is good enough for me, but let's leave the pizza at your house first.".

"Did you bring clothes to sleep over?".

"No, I think I'm going to sleep at home this time.".

"Oh okay, but you need to wake up early because I want you to come with me to go see Kai tomorrow.".

"What?Why?", she pouted"It's better if you go on your own.".

"Please come with me, I don't want to go by myself.", he begged.

"Fine, I'll go.".

"You're the best. Thank you.". When they arrived at Taemin's house they left the pizza in the kitchen and waited for their cab to arrive. Being with Krystal was exactly what he needed to distract him from everything that was going on in his life. 

                                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

It was four am and Onew still couldn't sleep, he hadn't been this happy in the longest time. He continue to lay in bed, smile spread across his face as he watch Kibum sleep; taking in every detail of his face. He fought the urge to get close to him as they both laid in bed completely under the blanket; he didn't want to wake him, he wanted him to rest.

Key shifted in his sleep, the blanket slightly lowered itself exposing part of his chest.

He ran his tongue over his lips as he stared at his exposed chest, wishing he could kiss his neck all the way down to his collarbone. Ever since he started being with Kibum, Jinki went through a ual awakening, he got aroused far more easily now. His ual appetite had increase, he needed and craved daily contact with Key.

Heat spread throughout Jinki's body,blood rushed to his as he remember the way Key's face contorted in pleasure last night; the way his moans echoed in his ear. His resolved faltered and gave way to his emotions, the temptation to get closer to him increased; his carnal desire overpowering his logic as he inched closer to him, putting his arm around him.

Key squinted his eyes, looking slightly confused; pulling the blanket upward as he then went back to sleep unaware of the lustful eyes that where staring at him. 

He got closer to him rubbing his nose against his neck, taking in Key's natural euphoric scent.

"What are you doing? Stop go back to sleep.", Key groggily said.

Jinki completely ignored him as his lips drag wetly over his skin, nipping messily at his shoulder. His hand caressing down Key's body finding key's member as he began to it.

Key shudders as he quietly moaned at the feeling at Jinki's warm palm as it covered his .

"Do you still want me to stop?", he whispered as he trace his earlobe with his tongue; slightly biting it.

Key's breathing became labored ,"Mmm noo.", he said almost in a whisper struggling to speak.

"What was that?", he pretended not to hear him as he continued to him. "You do want me to stop.".

"No!", he moaned,"Don't stop.".

Jinki shifted Key onto his back, his hips nudging his legs apart as he nestled comfortably in between his hips. The head of his in Key's entrance as his shaft slides in between his cheeks matching the steady of his fist on Kibum's . Key's breathing becomes erratic, as Jinki holds his position his throbbing deep inside Key.

Key loudly moaned placing his hands on his back, exploring Onew's tone muscles without any direction as he pulled him closer. 

Onew continued to into him in a faster pace; going in deeper, the hot skin of his shaft rubbing against the walls of Key's hole. 

Key whimpered loudly, his reaching it's peak; his shooting a mess all over his stomach, chest and neck.

Jinki drowned in pleasure as he watched his lover , unloading his seed all over his chest. Key's moaned echoed in the room, Onew enjoyed every minute of it as a sudden quick bout of euphoria over came him. Jinki moaned as he pushed his hips firmly in between Kibum's legs, getting as deep as possible into Key's . He felt a deep pleasure in his crotch as it twist and grabbed a hold of his entire body. He grunted as he unloaded his seed inside of Kibum, his pelvis pressed firmly against his and he filled him up.

Onew smiled as he slipped out of Kibum; eyeing him up and down taking in the sight of his beautiful covered torso. He pressed his lips on his stomach, the off of Kibum's stomach, working his way up his chest, collarbone and neck."Mmm, you taste so good.", he commented as he then pressed his lips against his giving him a taste of his own . 

Their lips brushed against each other in a slow lazy deep kiss, until Jinki pulled back completely out of breath as he then laid beside him; resting his face comfortably on the pillow next to Key's.

"That was amazing.", Key commented as he placed his hand around his hip cuddling close to him. 

"Mmm.", he agreed feeling Key's warm breath caress the the side of his face; enjoying the pleasant heat of Kibum's body as he laid beside him. 

"Are you seriously falling asleep on me after you woke me up?", he snapped.

"No.", he turned around to face him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips,"But I couldn't sleep at all last night.".

"Why?".

"Because I was to happy and excited about our engagement.", he confessed slightly blushing.

"I'm happy about our engagement too, but you need to get some sleep.",his thumb absently rubbed the side of Onew's hip, as he leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"I love you!", he repeatedly kissed him on the cheek; pulling him closer as Kibum let out a small chuckle. Then there was a sudden knock on the door,"Did you hear that.", Onew smiled as he sat up,"I think the food is finally here.", he immediately got out of bed rushing over to his duffel bag to get some clothes.

Key got out of bed,"You definitely love food more than me.", he walked to were his duffel bag was as he began to look through his clothes.

"No I don't. I just don't want the food to leave.", Onew started to put on the first thing he saw,"Get dress and I'll go open the door.".

"You're not opening anything! We can't be too careful, I'll open the door.", he continued to look through his duffel bag. 

"If it is Max what is going to stop him from hurting you?", he stated,"Relax I really don't think it's him, I'll go open the door.".

"Fine, we'll go together. Just wait a second.", he stated as he continued to looked through his bag.

"What are you looking for? Did you forget to pack some underwear?", he asked as he finished getting dressed.

"No!", he answered,"I'm looking for my shirt.". 

"Put anything on.", he said as they heard yet another knock on the door."Hurry he's going to leave.".

"It can't just put anything on. I feel all sticky and I don't want to put on a perfectly clean shirt.".

"The shirt you wore yesterday is still in the living room.".

Key gasped,"The living room is a mess!", he said as he ran out to the living room without putting any clothes on.

Onew ran out as well. When he got to the living room he picked up the wine bottles and glasses taking them to the kitchen while Key put his clothes on. As he picked up the snack bags there was another knock,"Coming!".

"Just put everything in the closet.", Key ordered as he finished getting dressed.

Onew put everything that was on the floor in the blanket as he then gather the corners together picking it up. He ran towards the closet in a panic almost tripping over himself.

"Are you okay?", Key asked as he walked towards the door.

"I'm fine.",he instantly closed the closet door preventing everything from spilling out. 

Key peeked through the peephole on the door,"The food is here.".

Onew rushed to the door as Key opened it. When he saw the guy holding heavy bags of groceries he felt bad for making him wait for so long. He took some of the bags from him as he walked over to the kitchen leaving the bags on the counter,"Is there anymore?'.

"There's still a few more bags in the car, but you don't have to help me. I'll go get them.".

"Let me help, it's the least I can do.", Onew insisted as he walked out with the guy towards the car. 

His body shivered in the cold, his teeth chattering as he grabbed the rest of the groceries bags. When they made their way back Key was already putting the groceries away. 

"What would you like me to cook for you?", the guy asked as he help put the groceries away.

"Thank you but you can leave. I can handle everything from here.", Key said as he continued to put away the groceries. 

"Have a good day sir.", the guy said as he bowed then left; closing the door behind him.

Onew started to help him put food away, he noticed that Key was avoiding making eye contact with him,"It was really cold outside.", he commented hoping he wasn't mad.

Key finished putting the food away, completely ignoring Onew as he walked away towards the bedroom.

Onew followed him,"Are you mad at me?".

"What in the world were you thinking?!", he yelled him,"Why did you go outside?".

"I just wanted to help.".

"The point of hiding Jinki, is not to be seen!", he scolded him.

"It was a stupid mistaken, I wasn't thinking.", he said hoping Key would stop being mad.

"Clearly you weren't, what if Max saw you?". 

"I can assure you no one was there.".

"He could have been hiding.", he stated as he started going through his duffel.

"I'm really sorry.".

"Being sorry isn't going to solve anything.", he grabbed some clothes and headed towards the bathroom slamming the door shut.

He could tell by the tone of Key's voice that he was very mad. He went back out in to the kitchen deciding to cook him something; hoping that it would be enough to ease his anger. He knew he had a bit of time since Key was taking a shower, so he decided to make him some pancakes. A half an hour later while he was cooking Key walked out of the bedroom, "I'm almost done, please sit down.".

"I'm not hungry.", he said as he started to make himself some coffee. 

 "You haven't eaten anything since yesterday.".

He didn't respond he continued getting his coffee ready, completely ignoring Onew.

"You aren't punishing me by not eating you are punishing yourself.", he gave him a back hug,"Please forgive me. I don't like it when you are mad at me.".

He turned suddenly; shaking himself free from his grasp. His gaze fixed upon him,"Me being mad should be the least of your worries. Max is trying to abduct you!", he said as tears started to form in his eyes,"I don't want to lose you.".

Onew embraced him, pulling him close,"You aren't going to lose me.". Key buried his face in the crook of his neck as he continued to cry. Onew rubbed his back trying to sooth him. He knew Key's fear was justified, since he too was afraid of getting separated from him."Everything will work itself out.".

"You don't know that, you are taking this too lightly.", he said in-between sobs.

He felt his tears drop on his skin, his voice full of pain,"I have faith that it will all work out.", he tried to make him feel better even though he himself was uncertain about what was going to happen.

"Promise me you that you won't step a foot outside.", he sniffled.

"I promise I won't be as careless anymore, I won't go outside. ", he broke the hug as he then wiped away his tears,"But please smile for me, I love seeing you smile.".

He smiled,"I'm sorry for getting mad at you.". 

"You don't need to apologize, I'm the one that messed up.", he hugged him tightly. He hated that Kibum's life was in danger because of him.He was afraid of never seeing him again, he couldn't picture his life without him in it. Onew wished he could provide Key with the security he needed; he wished he could protect him,but he felt helpless. "I love you.".

"I love you too.", he wraps his arms around his neck as he then pressed his lips against his.

                                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

It was noon when Jonghyun finally got home from an exhausting day at work. "Minho.", he called his name finding it odd not to see him in the living room like he usually did. He removed his shoe and went to his bedroom hoping to find Minho there, but when he didn't see him,he decided to call. "Where are you?", he asked him as soon as he answered the phone.

"I'm on my way home. I'll be there in like five minutes.".

"Where did you go?", he walked to the kitchen to make himself something to eat."I know for a fact you didn't have to go to work today.".

"It's a surprise I'll tell you when I get home.".

"Did you buy me a gift?", he asked getting excited as he started to prepare himself a sandwich.

"I can't confirm or deny that.", he laughed,"I'll see you in a minute, bye.", he said as he then ended the call.

Jonghyun didn't know what to think, he felt a bit uneasy. He loved surprises and gifts but he wasn't sure if Minho was hiding something from him. When he went to work that morning Minho stayed in bed which was very unusual for him. Who did he went to go see? he asked himself.

"I'm home.", Minho said as he removed his shoes.

"Who where you with?", he asked as he sat down to eat.

"I wasn't with anyone.", he walk up to him.

"The last time you disappear like this without telling me anything you lied to me and went to see my sister. Not to mention that you left me to go see Taemin the other day.".

"I'll admit it I made some mistake in the pass but this time I really wasn't with anyone.".

"You promise.".

"I promise.", he smiled,"I know we haven't went on a date in the longest time, and yesterday's double date was not to your liking.".

"Are you taking me out on a date?", he asked excitedly. He had been wanting to go out on a date for the longest time,"Where are you taking me?".

Minho reached into his jacket; taking out two tickets as he handed them over to Jonghyun."Since I got my pay check today I bought us tickets to a musical.", he said as he then took a bite of Jonghyun sandwich.

He smiled"I'm so excited thank you.", he hugged him giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Before the musical I plan to take you out to dinner too.", he said yet again taking another bite of the sandwich.

He placed the tickets on the kitchen table,"I can't wait.", he was about to grabbed his sandwich when Minho got it again,"You already ate enough of my sandwich.".

"I don't want you to spoil your appetite.".

"We aren't leaving right now and I'm starving.", he said taking back his sandwich as he began to eat it.

"Share it with me.", he pouted.

Jonghyun tried his hardest not to smile but he failed miserably, Minho was just to cute,"Fine we can share it.".

"Thank you.", he took a bite.

"Why didn't you go running this morning?", he asked taking a sip of his drink; trying to figure out if the musical was just a cover up for his odd behavior this morning.  

"I was too tired and sore from what we did last night.".

"I'm sorry, was I to rough on you?", he caressed his face.

"You were perfect, I like it rough.", he placed his hand on Jonghyun's thigh.

He chuckled slightly blushing as he removed Minho's hand from his thigh,"I'm going to bed, you can finish the rest of the sandwich.".

"We don't need a bed. We have the house all to ourselves.", he sat on his lap as he then leaned in pressing his lips against his.

Jonghyun brushed his lips against his, placing his hand on Minho's chest as he broke the kiss,"That wasn't an invitation for anything. I'm actually going to bed, I'm exhausted.", he yawned,"I had to do part of Onew's job since he wasn't there.".

"Okay go take a nap I don't want you to fall asleep on our date.", he gave him a kiss on the cheek as he then stood up.

"I love you.", he smiled as he got up and started walking towards his bedroom.

"I love you too!".

When Jonghyun got to his bedroom, he closed the door and removed his clothes. He then got his thickest blanket, lid up one of his candle and got into bed. He laid there unable to sleep even though he was very tired; he just kept on yawning.

"Did I woke you up?", he whispered as he walked into the room.

"No.", he yawned,"I can't sleep without you.".

"My poor baby.", he smiled as he lifted the covers and got in bed with him,"Is this better?".

Jonghyun felt a slight dip behind him, as he then felt Minho's strong warm arm wrap around his waist; pulling him closer. He smiled,"It would be if you removed your clothes.", he turn around to face him.

Minho got out of bed immediately started to remove his clothes"I thought you wanted to sleep.".

"I do, it's just that your clothes are too rough against my skin.".

"You like torturing me don't you?", he said as he got back in bed wrapping his arms around him.

"Just a little.", he gave him a kiss on the cheek as he then rested his head on Minho's chest.

"You can torture me however you want.".

"Mmm.", Jonghyun smiled as he listened to Minho's heartbeat; enjoying the pleasant heat of his body. The comfort of having Minho beside him finally allowing him to finally go to sleep.  

An hour into his sleep he woke up to the buzzing sound of his phone. He yawned rubbing his eyes as he then reached over to his nightstand to pick it up.

"That better not be a guy!", he heard Minho groggily say.

"Don't worry it's a girl.", he seeing that it was Amber who was calling him.

"Whose calling you?!", Minho sat up, looking concerned.

"Relax it's just Amber.", he informed him as he answered the phone,"Hello.".

"I can't believe you are still in bed, it's almost two.".

"How did you know I was sleeping.".

"You are talking in your sleepy voice.".

"You know me too well.", he smiled,"So what happened?".

"Luna has been trying to get in contact with Onew but it just goes straight to voicemail. Is everything alright?".

"Max is stalking him so he turned off his phone. He didn't want Max to track him down.".

"He is okay though right?".

"He's fine.".

"That's a relief because we were very worried. Max came to visit Luna while I was with her, he practically destroyed her apartment while asking where Onew was. He thought Luna was hiding him.", he informed him,"You should have seen him Jjong, it was scary I have never seen someone so desperate before.".

"He didn't hurt you two did he?", he asked as he began to get angry.

"What happened?", Minho asked in a whisper.

"Wait a sec.", he told Minho.

"No, we are okay. Max ran away as soon as he saw Kyuhyun, Henry and Donghae walk in.", She told him,"We were just concern that he might have found Onew since he wasn't answering his phone.".

"I'm really sorry, we didn't want to put you two in any danger.".

"You don't need to apologize it's not your fault. I need to go, I'll keep you updated in anything else happens.".

"Thanks, I'll keep you updated too.", he sighed,"Bye.".

"Bye.".

Jonghyun ended the call and put his phone back on his nightstand,"Max destroyed Luna's apartment. He's desperately looking for Jinki.".

"Are they okay did he hurt them?".

"He got scared and ran, when he saw Henry, Kyuhyun and Donghae.", he informed him,"He's crazy it's scary.".

"I have the number to the cabin where they are staying, we should call them.".

"Onew can't know what happened. He would want to leave the cabin to check up on Luna and I'm pretty sure Max is now probably keeping an eye on Luna's home.", he told,"We should only tell Key.".

"I'll call him right now.", Minho got out of bed and grabbed his pants, reaching his hand into his pocket to get his phone.

"If Onew answers pretend nothing is going on.".

"I will.", he answered getting back into bed as he waited for them to answer the phone,"They aren't answering. Do you think Max found them?".

"No he wouldn't desperately be looking for him if he knew where he was.", he wrapped his arms around Minho,"Try calling again.".

Minho dialed the number again and waited for them to answer,"Hello Key?".

Jonghyun smiled feeling a sense of relieved that one of them finally answered.

"Is Onew around you?", Minho asked,"Okay good I'll be fast.".  Minho explained everything to him immediately ending the call right after.

"What did he say?".

Minho ran his hand through Jonghyun's hair,"He said he'll keep an eye out for him and that he was going to tell Woohyun about it since they switch cars.".

Jonghyun sighed feeling helpless and angry. He hated Max he also felt slightly responsible for what was going on since it was thanks to him that Max even met Onew.

"Are you okay?".

"No, I'm really stressed.".

Minho kissed the top of his head,"We hid him in a good place. He isn't going to find him.".

"I hope so.".

"Don't worry about anything and go back to sleep.".

"How can I not worry about this. He's attacking all of my friends.".

"Worrying about it isn't going to solve anything.", he got out of bed as he tugged Jonghyun in.

"I'm not a child.".

"I know but I want you to rest.", he started getting dressed again,"I'll stay up and inform you immediately if anything else happens.".

"I can't sleep without you by my side.".

Minho smiled as he started to remove his clothes again; getting back in bed as he put his arms around him. 

"Why do our dates always have to get ruined?".

He chuckled,"Our date isn't ruined, but it will be if you do rest up now. Do you want to fall asleep during the musical?".

"No, but I'll feel guilty for going while all of this is going on.".

"For starters Onew would want you to go out on a date. Second if we don't go is showing Max that we are afraid of him.", he sighed,"Also these tickets are were very  expensive if we don't go is will be a total waste.".

Jonghyun knew that musicals were very expensive, and he also knew Onew would want him to go. "Can I call Onew as ask him for permission?".

"If you call him he is going to suspect something.", he softly caressed his forearm,"If you don't feel like going we won't go.".

He knew Minho put a lot of work into this, and he could tell he was a bit upset by the tone of his voice,"Nothing is going to change if I stay at home.".

"We're going?".

"We are going."Jonghyun body started to relax as he cuddled closed to him. His stress slowly started to melt away in the benevolent heat of Minho's body. As he slowly drifted back to sleep.

                                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes I may have missed. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. Also I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter. See you all in the next chapter :).....