I'm Sorry

Crossroad Lovers

A/N:Warning mild ...I know it has been a week since I last updated, and for that I'm sorry. Anyways I finally cleared my schedule and I'm back to updating weekly. Thank you so much for your understanding and patience. Also I want to thank you for commenting and subcribing to my story, I hope you enjoy this chapter...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"If it isn't the runaway Lee Jinki.", Jonghyun said as he prepared himself a coffee.

"Don't call me that, or I will run away again.", Onew laughed.

Jonghyun stayed silent and blankly stared at Onew. He never understood, Jinki's sense of humor but he was used to it. "Anyways," he said ignoring his friend's very unfunny joke,"have you decided what you are going to do.".

"Yes, I'm going to talk to both Key and Taemin and end all this.", he replied.

"What do you mean by end it?", Jonghyun asked,"Are you going to date Key or Taemin?".

"Neither, I'm going to end it with both of them.", he replied as he took a sip of his coffee,"They are better off without me.".

"Aren't you being a bit hard on yourself.", Jonghyun said as he went to sit on the couch.

"Jjong, I hurt them both, I played with their emotions.", he commented as he sat beside him,"It's better this way. I know you really wanted me to be with Taemin, but it isn't going to happen.".

"You have no idea, how much I want you to be with Taemin. I need someone to create a distance between him and Minho.", Jonghyun commented immediately regretting it. He was so wrapped up in his emotions of jealousy that he didn't realize he actually said it aloud. 

"Why don't you want Taemin to get close to Minho?", he questioned,"What's going on?".

"Well do you remember the night of your party, when Minho came to our home.", Jonghyun started,"Well that night something happened between Minho and I.".

"What happened?", Onew asked."Did you two get in a fight? Is he someone that can't be trusted? Is he planning to hurt Taemin?".

"No, no its none of that.", he sighed. Jonghyun was having a difficult time coming out to his friend. He didn't know exactly where to start. "That night I, um I.".

"You what?", Onew asked,"Jjong what happened?".

"Onew, that night Minho and I.", Jonghyun sighed,"That night I k-ki-kissed Minho.".

"Okay.",Onew replied,"Does Amber know?".

"No, I haven't told her anything yet.", he responded,"I really care about her, I don't want her to be mad at me. I don't want to hurt her".

"You need to tell her. Especially since it seems like you have strong feelings for Minho.",Onew advice him.

"I know, its just hard",he sighed,"I been with her for so long, but I have to end it soon, I promised Minho I would.".

"You're already seeing Minho?", he asked.

"Yes, we are seeing each other and I want to be with him.", he replied,"I don't know when or how I fell out of love with Amber but I did. When I'm with Minho I feel happy and loved, I just don't want to lose him to Taemin."

"What makes you think you'll lose him to Taemin?",Onew asked.

"Minho used to have feelings for Taemin.", he stated,"I don't know if is my jealousy talking but they seemed to have gotten closer. When we were looking for you, Taemin and Minho held hands, Minho comforted him,and he even walked him home. I don't like Taemin being around him, it makes me mad.".

"Now I see why you want me to get with Taemin. You want him to leave Minho alone.", Onew commented.

"Ideally yes I would prefer you to be with Taemin, but putting my problem aside, I would prefer you to be with Key now.", he confessed.

"Well I don't want to be with anyone right now, I need some time to heal and figure out what I want.",he sighed."Jonghyun I know what you're going through isn't easy, I've been there before. I just want you to know that I'm here for you.".

"Thank you.", Jonghyun hugged him.

"There is no need to thank me, we're like brothers. Don't ever forget I'm always here for you no matter what.", he stated as he broke the hug."I should get to class now, before I'm late.", he said as he grab his book bag and walked towards the door,"The sooner you talk to Amber the better.".

"I know.", he responded before Onew left. Jonghyun put his cup away in the sink grabbed his book bag and headed out the door to attend class. While in class all he could think about was how he should break up with Amber. He just saw Amber as a friend now and he didn't want to continue lying to her. He also wanted to give Minho his rightful place as his partner, he didn't want to continue hiding their relationship. When class was over he started heading home, deciding that he would break up with Amber today. To his surprise he found Amber in sitting on the couch of his home,"What are you doing here?".

Amber hugged him tightly, "I'm so sorry about our fight yesterday, please forgive me.".

"It's alright.", he said breaking the hug,"Amber we need to talk.".

"I agree.", she smiled, "I have something very important to tell you.".

"Go ahead.", he smiled as he sat beside her. He could tell that whatever it was that Amber wanted to say was important.

"Last night when I thought that we will never see Onew again, it got me thinking about what if it were you that had left.", she said as she grabbed Jonghyun hand,"Jonghyun it was impossible for me to imagine my life without you, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you.".

"Amber that is exactly what I need to talk to you about.", Jonghyun stated.

"Jjong please let me finish.",she smiled as she caressed his face and gave him a kiss on the lips."Jonghyun do you remember two months ago when you ask me to marry you and I said I needed some time to think. Well I made up my mind, Jjong I love you and I want to marry you.".

"You what?", Jonghyun asked a bit in disbelief.

"Jjong I want to be your wife, I want to marry you!", she said as she hugged him again.

Jonghyun slightly pushed her away breaking the hug, "Amber I-I-I can't marry you.". 

"Jjong I don't mean we have to get married now. I was thinking six months from now or a year.", she stated.

"That's not what I meant.", he replied."Amber listen I care a lot about you, we have been together for three years, but I can't marry you. The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you, but I.", Jonghyun managed to say before Amber interrupted him.

"I don't want to hear it. I know where this is heading," she commented, "I don't want to lose you Jjong, I love you."

Jonghyun held Amber tightly as she began to cry, "Amber I'm sorry.".

Amber pushed him away, and wiped away her own tears. "I wish you all the happiness in the world Jjong, and please don't come looking for me. I can't see you right now".

Jonghyun vision became blurred when he saw Amber walk away. He wanted to follow her, he didn't want her to leave, but he knew it was for the best. It pained him to see her in so much pain, he laid down at the couch and began to cry.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After his class was done, Onew decided to go talk to Key first. As he walk towards Key's dorm, he began to feel anxious and a bit sad. He cared about him and he didn't want to hurt him, but he knew Key deserved better than him.

"Onew, glad to see your back.",he sighed as he heard Max's voice.

Onew completely ignored him and continue to walk. The last thing he wanted to do today was talk to Max.

"Onew, don't act like you didn't hear me.", he followed him."I know you did. We need to talk.".

He continued to walk and ignored him.

Max grabbed him by the arm and spun him around, "We need to have a serious talk Onew.".

He sighed,"If i agree to talk to you, would you leave me alone?".

"I can't promise anything, but I'll try.", he responded.

"Fine.", he gave in. Onew just wanted to get Max off his back, even though it was a real promise he was willing to try anything. "Go ahead.".

"How about we go to a nice restaurant to talk.", Max suggested.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you.", he stated,"Is either we can talk here or we won't talk at all.".

"Onew I'm really sorry that you had to find out about me getting married the way you did.", he said, "The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you, I didn't want to marry her. My father forced me when he found out about my homouality. If I didn't marry her he was going to disown me, I was going to lose everything my parents, my family. I just wasn't brave enough to make it on my own.".

"You wouldn't have been on your own, you would of had me.", Onew stated,"I changed my whole life for you, and it hurt that you weren't willing to fight for us. To be honest I don't need your apology and I don't need to hear all this, because I don't care anymore. I don't feel anything towards you.".

"I messed up okay, I should have been brave like you but I wasn't. Jinki listen I have never loved anyone as much as I loved you.", he confessed,"I know you no longer love me, but please just give me an opportunity to come close to you, at least as just a friend.".

"You want to be friends?", Onew asked finding a bit hard to believe. He knew max for a long time he was always good with words and he always sounded sincere. Max was very charming and charismatic, it was always hard for Onew to figure out when he was lying or telling the truth.

"I want you in my life Onew, even just as friends.", Max smiled,"Please at least let me have that. 

Onew didn't know what to say, deep down he knew he shouldn't trust Max, but in order to heal he knew he had to have some sort of closure. "I guess we could be friends.".

Max hugged Onew, "You won't regret it trust.".

Onew pushed him away without hugging him,"Please don't make me regret this.".

"Lets celebrate, let me take you out to eat.", he smiled.

"No thank you, I have somewhere to be.", he responded, "I'll see you around, bye.".

"Bye.", he smiled as he walked away.

Feeling a bit uneasy and flustered Onew went to buy some water from a vending machine, and went to sit down in a nearby bench. 

"Hi Jinki.", Sehun said as she sat beside him.

"Ahh.", Onew jumped a bit startled.

"I'm sorry.", Sehun laughed,"I didn't mean to scare you.".

"It's alright.", Onew laughed,"So are you understanding the exercises, are you stuck anywhere?".

"Yeah, once you explained it to me it became pretty clear.", he smiled,"I think I'm ready to move on to the next lesson.".

Onew smiled,"That's great, I'm so glad I was able to help you.".

"So what are you doing sitting out here all alone.", Sehun asked.

"Building up the courage to go talk to Key.", he admitted,"So do you live in this dorm building too?".

"No, I came to see Minho. He got in another fight with his roommate.", he responded.

"Are you and Minho close?", Onew asked out of curiosity. He wanted to know Minho better since he was now with his best friend.

 "To be honest I really liked Minho, but he didn't like me back.", he confessed,"So I moved on and excepted that all we would ever be is friends.".

Hearing Sehun talk gave him hope, that maybe some day he could be friends with both Taemin and Key. "Sehun what did you do to help you move on?".

"I concentrated on my school work and soccer, I ignored him for a few days to train myself to live without him.", he stated,"But everyone is different, what works for me may not work for you.".

Onew sighed,"I know, but i'm desperate enough to try anything right now.".

"Well if there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.", Sehun smiled,"I kinda owe you on for the tutoring.".

"You don't owe me anything, and thanks for the advice.", he smiled.

"Good luck with Key.", he said as he stood up,"I'll see you Wednesday.".

Onew smiled and nodded at Sehun before he made his way to Key's dorm room. As he stood outside Key's dorm room he became anxious and nervous again. He wanted to run away again, he didn't know it would be this hard to say goodbye to Key. His hand slightly shook as he knock on the door twice. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Key had skipped several of his classes that day. He just laid in bed crying all day thinking about Onew, and how he would never see him again. Key sat up as he heard to knocks on the door,"Go away! I don't want to see anyone right now.". After he said that the knocks became more louder and persistent. Annoyed by the knocking Key wiped away his tears and stood up to opened the door. Once he saw it was Onew he ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. His vision became blurry as he began to cry once again. "I'm so happy you're back.", he said as he cupped his cheeks and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I'm so sorry, please don't cry.", Onew said as he wiped his tears away and embraced him in a hug.

"Don't you ever run away again.", Key whimpered as he took in his scent. Feeling, seeing and smelling Onew made him feel happy, he felt like he was home.

"I promise I won't runaway anymore.", Onew said,"I'm so sorry that I hurt you Key.".

"Don't apologize, just hold me.", Key said as he held on to him tightly. Onew rested his head on Key's shoulder and began to cry. Key pressed his mouth against his hair and kissed him. They remained in the same position for more than half an hour. Key smiled and broke the hug as he held his hand and led Onew towards his bedroom. "Sorry for the mess, messy roommate remember?".

"I know.",Onew smiled and sat down on key's bed.

Key sat besides him and put his hand over Onew's lap,"Why did you run away? You don't know how scared and worried I was.".

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight.", he admitted,"I thought if I left all my problems would disappear but I was wrong.".

"You deciding to run away had a lot to do with Max didn't it?",Key asked . He wanted to help Onew, he could tell he was depressed. The smile he was so used to seeing on Onew face was almost non existent now. He hated seeing him that way, he wanted to see him smile again.

"He was a small part of it.", he confessed,"To be honest Key I'm the only one responsible for all of this, there is no one else to blame but me. When I talked to Max that night, he made me realize that I was just like him, maybe even worse. Key I know you said you didn't mind me asking you to be my fake boyfriend, but that was wrong of me. I knew how you felt about me, and I asked you something that i shouldn't of. I didn't only hurt you I hurt Taemin as well, I was being selfish. I was stringing you both along. I know how much it hurt when I found out Max was getting married, yet I did the same thing to you. You can't lie to me and tell me that it doesn't hurt you when I'm with Taemin.".

"It does hurt me, it makes me feel like I am not good enough for you. I often asked myself why you couldn't just love me.", Key admitted,"But Taemin and I both knew what we were getting ourselves into. You were honest with us. I know and understand were you are coming from, but you're not the only to be blame here.".

"You're right but it's all thanks to me that all of this kept on going.", Onew said,"That's why I came back to end all this. Key I care about you and I wish nothing but the best for you, but we can't no longer see each other again.".

"What are you saying?", Key asked as his vision once again began blurred.

Onew wiped away his tears and embrace him in a hug,"I'm saying goodbye.".

Key pushed him away, "You promised me a while ago that you wouldn't run away anymore. We are you running away from me? Why are you running away from our love?".

"Key it's for your own good, you'll be happier without me.", he stated,"I know you will find someone to give you all the love you deserve.".

"How do you know what is good for me! I'm the only one that gets to decided that!", Key yelled, "I don't want anyone else Jinki, I want you! I know for a fact that you love me.". Key straddled Jinki and caressed his face. He then yanked Onew's hair and began to kiss his neck,as Key made his way back to Onew's lips he pushed him down on the bed,"Let me show you how much I love you.", Key said as he pressed his lips against his. At first Onew tried to push him away but immediately gave in when he allowed Key entranced into his mouth. As their tongues brush against each other Key positions himself so that their crotches align perfectly, feeling the pressure of their growing s makes Key's skin hot. Key nibbled on Onew's bottom lip causing Onew to let out a small moan,"I love you.", he said as he starts ing Onew's shirt and begans to caresses his chest. 

"Key I can't, I should go.", Onew said as he broke the kiss.

"Shhhh.", he said as he pressed his lips against Onew once more. Key then slips  his hand down Onew's pants and begins to gently .

Onew lets out a few moans before pushing Key off of him, "I can't, I'm sorry. I should go." 

"Please don't go, don't leave me.", Key begs as Onew's puts his shirt back on.

"I'm sorry Key, I need to figure out how I feel before I can be with anyone.", Onew kisses Key in the forehead before he heads out the door.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you sure it's okay with Kai?", Minho asked as he finished packing his stuff.

"He won't mind.", Sehun replied,"You can live with us until you find a place to stay.".

"Thank you so much Sehun, I could no longer stand my roommate.", he commented,"I'll find a place to stay soon, I promise.".

"So how are things going with Taemin?", Sehun asked as he helped Minho out with two of his suitcases.

"Actually Taemin and I are just friends.", he replied as they waited for their cab.

"I just saw Onew a while ago and it looked like he was having some sort of trouble with Key.", he commented,"Are you sure you just want to be friends with Taemin? I mean if Key and Onew did indeed fight, he's going to run straight into Taemin's arms.".

"I'm positive that Taemin and I are just friends. Actually I'm dating someone else now.", he told his friend as he put his belongings on the cab's trunk.

"Who are you dating?", he asked.

"I'm dating Jonghyun.", Minho said as he noticed his friend's confused face,"We're together now, he promised he would break up with his girlfriend soon.".

"I didn't know he was", he said,"How did you two ended up together?".

"Well he was there for me, when I was a bit sad because of Taemin, and well we  just fell in love.", he responded as they shared the cab ride towards Sehun's home.

"How could you have fallen for him?",Sehun stated.

"If you were sad because of Taemin, why didn't you come to me?", he asked,"I would have been there for you.".

"I know you were busy studying, I just didn't want to bug you.", he commented as he paid the cab and grabbed his stuff.

"I'm never to busy for you!", he yelled,"It's just gets me mad, that you never think of me.".

"What do you mean Sehun? Of course I think of you, I didn't want to disturb your studying.", Minho answered a bit confused about his friends attitude.

"Nevermind Minho, just forget it.", he sighed as he help Minho bring his stuff into his room.

"Sehun, we are friends. What's the matter?", Minho asked as he put his stuff in the corner of Sehun's room.

"Nothing, I'm just tired.", he smiled,"Make yourself at home, I'm going to go meet Kai for lunch.".

"Okay thanks again.", he smiled as he saw Sehun leave. As soon as he left he took out his phone to see if he had any messages for Jonghyun. He had texted him about and hour ago and he hadn't received a response , he was now starting to worry. Minho left everything in the corner of Sehun's room and headed out to see Jonghyun. Once he got there he knocked on the door several times, but no one answered. He then moved the doorknob, luckily for him it was actually opened. As he walked inside he spotted a Jonghyun laying down on the couch. "Jonghyun are you alright?", he asked as he approached him.

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Minho and hugged him tightly, "I did it, I broke up with Amber.", he said as he began to cry again.

"I know how hard it must of been for you, but thank you.", he said as he cupped Jonghyun cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss,"You don't know how happy this makes me.". Minho once again press Jonghyun body against his own.

Jonghyun nuzzled into Minho's chest, "Where were you all day?".

"I would of came sooner if I knew, I'm sorry.", he replied as he kiss the top of Jonghyun's head,"I actually got in another fight with my roommate today. So I was moving out of the dorms.".

"Where are you going to stay?", Jonghyun said as he looked up at him.

"I'm staying with Sehun and Kai for a while, until I find a place.", he responded.

"Do you want to move in here with me?", Jonghyun asked, "We have a vacant room.".

"Are you sure about this?", Minho asked."What about Onew, what if he finds out about us.".

"He already knows, I told him this morning.",he responded,"besides we no longer need to hide our relationship. Except if you want to keep it hidden.".

"No, why would I want to keep it hidden?", Minho smiled,"I would love to move in with you.".

"Really?", Jonghyun asked.

"Yes, I will move in first thing tomorrow morning.",  he stated as the started to kiss Jonghyun.

Jonghyun then pushed Minho on the couch and got on top of him."What do you say we celebrate.", he said as he took of his shirt and began to kiss him.

Minho smirked as he softly touched Jonghyun's broad chest,"What if Onew walks in, on the middle of our celebration?".

"He won't, but the possibility of getting caught makes it more thrilling don't you think?", he said as began to kiss him once more.

Minho nodded and gave into his desires as he felt Jonghyun's hard member rub against his thigh. Minho's on Jonghyun's tongue, to make sure that their moans aren't to loud as their hard members rub against each other. He then s Jonghyun pants and takes out his , as he wraps his fingers around his length, helping Jonghyun reach full hardness. "I want to feel you inside me right now.", Minho whispers into Jonghyun's ear.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Taemin was walking home from his last class. He didn't feel like attending his classes today, but he had to. Without Onew here to tutor him, he had to attend every lecture, to make sure he didn't fail any of his classes. As he waited for the bus on Main Street a luxurious car stop right in front of him.

"Want a ride?", Max asked.

"No, thank you I don't want anything from you."Taemin said as began to walk away. He figured he'll find a cab on the way home, he just wanted to be as far away as possible from Max.  

Max parked his car and followed Taemin, "I don't know what you heard about me but I'm a nice guy, I sincerely just want to offer you a ride."

"And I don't want to except your ride, so please leave me alone.", Taemin continued to walk.

"Did you know that Onew came back.", Max informed him.

Taemin stopped walking and turned to face him, "You're lying! He would of came to see me.".

"Why would he come to see you? you're just the guy he tutors right?", Max smirked, "I was right wasn't I you're also seeing Jinki.".

He sighed as he realized he felt for Max's trap,"What me and Jinki are is none of your concern.",he said as he began to walk again.

"I'm not lying, Onew did came back I saw him this afternoon.", he stated.

Half of Taemin believed Max the other half not so much, "Prove it.".

"Call his phone, I'm sure he'll answer.", Max responded.

As Taemin was about to call Onew, he immediately dropped his phone when he heard Jinki's voice.

"Max, Taemin what are you two doing together?", Onew asked,"How do you know each other?".

"We met while we were out there looking for you.", Max responded.

Taemin just stared at Onew in shock. He thought that he would never see him again, yet there he stood right in front of him. Taemin held in his tears as he held Onew in a hug, "I'm so happy that you're back. " As he held Onew in his arms he noticed a hickey on the left side of his neck.

"Well I'll leave you two alone, I'm sure you'll have a lot to catch up on.",Max said as he walked away.

"Stay away from Max, he can't be trusted.", Onew informed him.

"I know, but he keeps on following me.", Taemin responded,"I don't know what his deal is but lets forget about him right now. Why did you ran away? And why do you have a hickey on your neck?".

"None of that matters right now.", Onew said as he broke the hug between them and starred directly into Taemin's eyes,"Promise me that you are going to stay away from Max.".

"I'll try.", Taemin answered," The only way he doesn't bug me is if I'm with someone. I'm pretty sure if he sees me with you, he would leave me alone.".

Onew sighed,"Find someone else to walk home with, and never be alone.".

"Why can't that someone be you?", Taemin asked.

"I came to tell you that, I will no longer be you're tutor.", Onew informed him," I also wanted to say that we can't no longer see each other.".

"What are you saying? Stop talking nonsense.", Taemin said a bit confused about Jinki's odd behavior. 

"Taemin I need time for myself, I need to to heal and process out all of my emotions. I can't be with you and I can't be with anyone else.", he informed him,"Taemin I'm sorry that I made you worried, I sincerely apologize."

"Are you just telling me all of this, because you're going to go be with Key?". he asked.

"No, Taemin. I'm being honest I was about to head over to your house to say goodbye.", he informed her, "I'm sorry and I hope you understand.".

Taemin could no longer hold back his tears and began to cry, "You're lying, please don't leave me I love you.".

Onew wiped them away and gave him a kiss on the forehead,"Please take care and stay away from Max, okay.".

Taemin nodded as he got inside a cab, seeing Onew get smaller as the cab drove. When taemin got home, he skipped dinner and went straight to bed as he began to cry. After a few minutes he felt a bit calm and decided to call Krystal,"Hello Krystal?".

"Hello Taemin.", she answered, "Why aren't you studying with Onew.

"He left me," he informed him, "he said that I need to find a new tutor, and that we can't no longer see each other again.".

"I'm sorry what are you going to do?", she asked him.

"I'm not to worry about it, I'm going over to his house tomorrow.", he informed him,"I'm not going to give up on him.".

"You sound like you have everything figure out.",she comment.

"Everything put that hickey on his neck.", he answered, "Do you think Key gave it to him?".

"I don't know but I'm going to bed now ,bye."she said as she immediately hanged up.

Taemin sighed and decided to call Onew. He could no longer wait until tomorrow, the whole hickey situation made him jealous,"Hello.".

"Hello Taemin.", Onew answered.

"Where are you right now?", he asked.

"Almost home why?", he replied.

"I'm coming over is that okay?", he asked.

"I thought I made it clear I didn't want to see you.", he responded.

"I know but I need closure, can you at least give me that?", he asked.

"Fine I'll wait for you here.", Onew said before hanging up.

Taemin quickly changed into a new pair of clothes and sneaked out of his house. Once he arrived at Onew's home he called him but his phone went straight to voicemail. Not giving up on talking to Onew , he knocked on the door.'

"What are you doing here this late?", Jonghyun asked as he opened the door.

"Sorry I woke you up.", he apologized, "I came to see Onew."

Jonghyun sighed,"Come in, he is in his room.".

"Thank you.", Taemin smiled as Jonghyun just waved and went straight to his bedroom. Taemin softly knocked on Onew's door but he didn't answered. He quietly walked into Onew's bedroom as he slept. "Onew wake up.", he whispered as he tried to wake him.

"Taemin let's talk later, just go to sleep.", Onew answered half asleep.

"Fine.", he sighed. Taemin really wanted to talk to Onew but he now had to wait till tomorrow. "Can I sleep here? I can't go home.".

"Shhh.", Onew said as he moved over.

Taemin took it as an invitation and laid besides Onew in bed, as he slowly drifted into sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors I typed this late at night. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed it and please comment it would mean a lot. See you all in the next chapter.