Night Out

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Warning some ...Thank you for reading, and commenting I really appreciate it. Also for those of you who read my other stories The Curse and Guardian Angel, those two stories would be updated as soon as I'm done editing them and making the chapters a tad bit longer. I decided to update this story again since I had some free time and this chapter was already written and just needed minor editing. I was planning to update this sooner but some things came up. Sorry for any spelling /grammar mistakes I tried to catch them all but like always I most likely missed a few. So anyways I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

                                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun sat in between Minho's legs, with his arms wrapped around him as they watched a movie in the living room. Jonghyun wasn't really paying much attention to the movie, he was feeling bit upset since he hadn't had any contact with his family. He just kept on thinking about them constantly wondering how they were and if they missed him.

"Are you okay?", Minho asked him.

"I'm fine.", he answered; leaning to the side as he looked up at him and smiled.

"Are you sure? If something is bothering you I really want to know.".

"Nothing is bothering me, I'm perfectly fine.", he leaned forward giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm just really glad that I get to spend the whole day with you.".

"I'm glad too.", he gave him a quick kiss on the lips."I really missed you.".

"You're over reacting, we see each other everyday.", he laughed.

"I know but that doesn't mean that I don't miss you when I'm not with you.", he said,"Do you miss me? Do you think of me when you're at work?".

"Of course I do.", he answered as he cuddled close to his chest; his head nestled just below Minho's shoulder. In a flash of an instant he imagined sharing many moments like this with Minho. No one had made him feel this loved before, he wished his father could see how happy Minho made him. He wanted his father to accept his relationship with Minho, but he knew that chances of that happening was slim. Especially since his mother and his sister who had accepted him hadn't contacted him like they promised. Jonghyun started to feel depressed knowing that he would most likely he will never see his family again. He didn't regret his decision and he didn't blame Minho for what was happening but he couldn't help but feel the way he did."I'm going to go take a shower.", he informed Minho as he got off the couch.

"You already took a shower this morning.", Minho commented,"If you don't like the movie we could watch another one.".

Jonghyun just wanted to be alone and clear his mind. He didn't want Minho to know how much he missed his family; he didn't Minho to worry about him. "The movie is fine, I just feel a little tired, I'm going to take a quick nap.".

"A nap in the shower?", Minho gave him a confused look,"Jonghyun is something bothering you? Are you okay? You're acting odd".

"I meant to say nap from the very beginning. I'm just tired I don't even know what I'm saying.", he managed a smile even though he felt like crying.

"Are you sure you're okay? You know you could talk to me about anything.", Minho said as he got off the couch and embraced Jonghyun in a tight hug.

Jonghyun hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the cheek,"Everything is fine.", he lied not wanting to tell him anything in fear that Minho would want to talk to his dad,"Just finish the movie and come wake me up once it's done.". 

"We can watch the movie later.".

"Minho I just want to sleep okay.", he broke the hug; slightly pushing him back.

"Okay.",Minho said as he sat back down on the couch.

Jonghyun could tell Minho was a bit upset but right now all he wanted to do was talk to his family. He walked into his bedroom; making sure to lock his bedroom door. In a moment of weakness Jonghyun took out his cellphone and dialed his father's number. The phone rang several times, just when he was about to end the call his father answered. "Dad, I really need to talk to you.", he said in the verge of tears.

"We have nothing to talk about.", his father said,"Unless you finally came to your senses and decided to leave that boy.".

Jonghyun began to cry,"Dad I'm not leaving him. I just want you to accept me, I just want to see you all again.".

"As long as you continue to be with him, you have no family.", his father said before he ended the call.

Jonghyun continued to cry as he dialed his father's number one more time, but he didn't answer. He wiped his own tears away as he tried to stop himself from crying.

"Jonghyun, please open the door.", Minho said as he tried to entered the room. 

"Give me a minute.", he answered as he ran into the bathroom; to wash away the tears that stained his cheeks. He knew that no matter how much his heartache he shouldn't cry in front of Minho.

"It's everything okay?", Minho asked him.

"Everything is fine.", he said as turned off the water and went to opened the door.

"Why is your face all wet?", Minho asked as he walked into the room.

"I was trying this new product that Key gave me.", he lied as he close his bedroom door,"So is the movie over? Did you like it?".

"I didn't finish it.", he confessed,"I wanted to see how you were, I can tell something is definitely bothering you.".

"I told you I'm okay.", he smiled,"So are we still going to the club opening tonight?".

"Jonghyun I don't know what's going on but don't lie to me, you aren't acting like yourself.".

"I know myself better than anyone, and if I tell you that I'm fine then I'm fine.", he answered.

"Are you acting this way because you miss your family?", Minho asked,"If you want we can go and try to talk to them.".

"I don't miss them, I'm perfectly fine without them.", he lied to him; not wanting him to go near his family, since he was terrified of what his father might do,"Minho please promise me that you will never go near my family.".

"I promise, but don't you think things might get better if I go talk to them.".

"No, if they don't want me in their lifes I don't want them in mine.", he answered.

"Jonghyun they're your family, you shouldn't think that way.", Minho said.

"Minho just drop it I don't want to talk about them anymore.", he stated."Just go get ready, we're going to the club opening tonight.", Jonghyun said as he then started to look for an outfit.

"I don't think we should go.", Minho said.

"Why not?",Jonghyun asked. He wanted to forget everything that happened with his father; a night out was exactly what he needed,"I really want to go.".

"I think we should just stay in tonight.", Minho commented.

"I really want to go out.", he stated.

"If that's what you want, then we'll go.".

"Thank you.", he smiled giving him a quick kiss on the lips, as he started to get ready.

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"I really love my necklace.", Key said as he open the box to stare at it again.

"I would hope so since you're the one who picked it.",Onew said as they walked back to Key's car.

"I know I picked it but you bought it for me, so that makes it extra special.", Key said as he closed the box and put it away. 

"As long as you're happy I'm happy.", Onew said as he put Key's shopping bags on the back seat. "I'm exhausted.", he commented as he got into the car and fastened his seat belt.

"You didn't have fun?", Key asked him as he drove.

"It was fun for the first two hours but the next three hours was just to much.", Onew yawned.

"I had a lot of fun, I could have lasted a while longer", Key commented,"There was a few stores that I didn't get to check out.".

"Well it's a good thing they closed the mall for the night, I don't think I could have spend another hour in there.".

"Well you better get used to it, because I'm planning to take you with me next time I come to the mall.", he commented.

"You're joking right?", Onew asked.

"No!", Key answered,"I like shopping with you. Don't you like spending time with me?".

"Of course I do.", Onew answered,"But there is other things we can do together.".

"I know there is and we'll do those other things as well.", he answered,"But you're still coming to the mall with me.".

"Fine but instead of five hours like today lets cut back to at least three.", Onew suggested.

"I'll try to cut back.", Key smiled as he parked the car,"Can you please you please take care of my shopping bags, I want to show Minho my necklace.".

Onew handed the house keys to him as he then proceeded in attempting to take all  bags inside at once; but he failed so he had to return to the car to get the rest of the bags. Once he brought of all Key's shopping bags inside, he locked the door took of his shoes and went to lay down on the couch. Onew closed his eyes as he slowly started dozing off.

"Wake up, you can't fall asleep. You still need to call Max's wife remember.", Jonghyun said.

Onew yawned as he sat up,"I had completely forgotten about that.".

"If you want I could call her.", Jonghyun offered.

"You already did a lot by getting us her number, Key and I will take care of the rest.", he smiled at his friend,"Why are you using insoles again? I haven't seen you use them in such a long time.".

"I'm still debating on whether or not to use them.", Jonghyun answered as he removed his shoes,"Do you think I'm too short for Minho?".

"No, I find your height difference cute.",Onew answered,"Besides he doesn't seem to mind and you didn't mind before either. Why are you worried about your height difference all of a sudden?".

"I was just wondering if we looked weird together.", Jonghyun answered.

"You don't look weird at all, trust me.", he reassured his friend.

"I won't wear them then.", he smiled as he removed the insoles from his shoes.

"So where are you two going?".

"Weirdly enough Minho also met Suho.", Jonghyun informed him,"He invited us to go to this club opening tonight. You and Key should come.".

"I'm tired and I still need to call Max's wife, we'll go next time.", Onew answered as Key and Minho walked into the room.

"I was just telling Key that we're going to a club opening tonight.You two come with us.", Minho commented as he put on his shoes.

"I know you're a bit tired, but we should go it sounds like fun", Key said as he started to look through his shopping bags,"I have a perfect outfit for it.

"Key we're not going with them, we need to call Max's wife remember?".

"You could call her tomorrow.", Jonghyun suggested.

"No, I rather just call her today.", Onew answered,"You two have fun.".

Onew helped Key carry his shopping bags to his bedroom. "Can I hang some of my clothes in your closet?",Key asked as he started to hang his clothes in Onew's closet.

"Why do you even ask if you're already doing it.", Onew laughed.

"I don't know why I even asked you did say your bedroom was my bedroom.", Key smiled as he continued to fix his clothes.

"I'm going to go take a shower.", Onew said as he grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

As soon as Key was done putting away all his clothes, he sat down on the bed by Onew night stand as he then began to search Onew's drawers for Max's wife's number. 

"What are you doing?", he asked as he walked out of the bathroom."There's no way I'm letting you're taking over my night stand drawer.", Onew said as he immediately began to fix the clothes in his drawer.

"That drawer can't even fit all my jewelry, you can keep it.", Key commented,"I was actually looking for Max's wife's phone number.".

"I wrote her number on my phone and threw the paper away.", Onew informed him,"Why are you trying to call her behind my back. I thought we both agreed that I would be talking to her.".

"I know I just wanted to have it ready for you.", Key lied. He actually wanted to be the one to contact Max's wife; he felt that she would most likely not want to talk to Onew if she knew of his previously relationship with Max.

"I know you well enough to know that you're lying to me.", Onew answered,"But I'm tired and I just want to go to bed, so I'm just going to call her right now.". 

Key snatched Onew's phone out of his hand,"Call her using my phone. We don't know if Max monitors her calls.".

"Key you can't be serious, I seriously don't think he monitors her calls.".

"You never know.", Key stated,"I mean she doesn't even live in this country, he is probably the one who send her away.".

"You're right, when I was going to leave with him he was going to hide me too.".

"You see we can't be to careful, just call her with my cellphone.", Key said as he gave Onew the two phones.

Onew dialed the number and laid down in bed with his head on Key's lap."It's ringing.".

"That's what phones do.",Key laughed as he ran his hands through Onew's hair.

Onew placed his index finger on Key's lip,"Hello is this Seohyun?".

Key tried to listen to what she was saying but he couldn't really hear her. 

"My name is Jinki.", he introduced himself as he stayed silent for a while,"Wait please don't hang up I don't know what he told you but I don't have any sort of relationship with him."

Key grabbed the phone from Onew's hand,"Please don't hang up. This is extremely important.".

"I already told your friend I want nothing to do with him. Please just leave me alone.", she said.

"He isn't my friend he's my boyfriend and I can assure you he doesn't have any sort of relationship with your husband.", Key informed,"In actuality your husband has been stalking him.". 

"Are you sure he doesn't have a relationship with Max?", she asked him.

"I don't know what Max has been telling you but he doesn't have a relationship with him.", Key said,"The reason why we're calling you is because he is not only stalking my boyfriend, he is also blackmailing someone, and he broke into our home. We already called the cops and we're waiting for his trial day but not even that has stopped him. We had no one else to turn to please help us.".

"I'm very sorry to hear all that, but there's is nothing I can do to help.".

"Please I'm sure you must know something that could help us.", key insisted.

"I'm sorry but I don't know anything.", she answered,"I don't have any information on my husband.".

"Please don't be afraid,and help us .", he insisted,"I come from a wealthy family and if you help us I'll help you.".

"You promise you'll protect me?", she asked.

"Yes, I'll help you.".

"Fine, but I can't really say much over the phone. It's better if we talk in person.I'll text you my address", she stated,"I know I live far from where you are, so just text me once you're here and ready to talk.Bye.", she said as she then hang up the phone.

"What did she say?",Onew asked.

"She is willing to help us but I need to go meet her in person.", he answered as he then received her text with her address.

"That's far, it's overseas.", Onew said and Key looked up the address,"You aren't actually going are you?".

"I'm fed up with Max and if she is the only one that can help us then, I'm going.", Key said as he then went to an airline website to buy a plane ticket,"You're coming with me right.".

"I can't I need to help my parents at the shop, besides Jonghyun is barely learning I can't leave him alone it would be to much for him.", Onew answered.

"Then I guess I'm going alone.", Key got out of bed; grabbed his credit card and bought a airplane ticket for tomorrow morning."Come with me to my dorm, so I can get my luggage and you could help me pack.".

Onew got out of bed and started to change out of his pajamas,"I really wish I could go with you I don't like the fact that you're going alone.". 

"I would have preferred going with you, so we could have had a romantic getaway, but it isn't possible we'll go on one next time together.". 

"Do I have to remind you, that this isn't a vacation", Onew said.

"I know why I'm going, but I'm still doing some sight seeing and shopping.", Key stated as they exited the house and got into his car.

                                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Minho was regretting listening to Jonghyun about coming to the club. Since they got here Jonghyun started to drink and he didn't like it at all."I thought we came here to dance and have fun.". 

"We are going to go dance in a bit.", Jonghyun stated,"I just need to have a drink.".

"This is your third drink already.", he said,"I think we should just head home.".

"This is my last drink I promise, we'll go dancing after this.".

Minho was certain that there was definitely something bothering Jonghyun. He wasn't acting like himself at all,"I don't want to dance anymore after this drink we're going home.".

"I really thought you guys weren't going to show up.", Suho said as he approached them.

"It's just my boyfriend Jonghyun and I today.", Minho introduced him,as Jonghyun just smiled and went back to his drink,"Onew and Key will be joining us next time.".

"Onew is Jinki's nickname right?", he asked.

"Yes.", Minho smiled.

"Well I hope to see you all here together soon.", Suho commented as he then placed his hand on Jonghyun shoulder,"It was a pleasure meeting you Jonghyun. I hope you two have a lot of fun.", he smiled as he then waved good bye and walked away.

"So that's Suho, he's very good looking.",he commented.

"I'm so  glad you find him good looking.", Minho sarcastically said. He was very annoyed with his behavior;if he would have know that he was going to be acting this way he would have never agreed to come to the club.

"Are you mad at me?",he asked as he finished his drink.

"I'm not mad I just want to go home. I'm not really in the mood to be here anymore.", he informed him.

"Lets dance for a little while then we'll go.", he said as he grabbed Minho's hand so they could go dance. 

Jonghyun danced in front of Minho almost ally. Minho noticed that many guys were checking out Jonghyun; some even went as far as to try to grind up against him. But Minho block and pushed them away making sure none of them came near him. 

Jonghyun lustfully grinded up against him; he had one hand raised in the air and the other on Minho's . He then turned around to face Minho, leaning in close to his ear,"Come into the restroom with me.".

Minho placed his hands on his shoulders, he wanted to fend off any guys who wanted to get a hold of Jonghyun as they walked through the crowd towards the restroom. He waited in line with him for the restroom; once he went inside Minho went to wait for him at the small hall that led to the restroom.

"I would have never imagined that I would find you here.".

"Sehun leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you.", Minho stated; he now really wished he was at home.

"Why haven't you replied to my messages?", Sehun asked him as he got closer.

He stepped back,"For the great friendship we once had, please leave. I'm here with Jonghyun and I don't want him to see you.". He didn't want Jonghyun to be more stressed out because of Sehun.

"I'm here with Kai, but I'm willing to leave him here for you.".

"I'm not interested.", he replied,"I find it repulsing what you're doing to Kai, he's a really nice guy. You should appreciate that he loves you, try having a good relationship with him.". 

"Well I don't love him I love you.".

"You don't love me?", Kai asked him.

Minho felt horrible when he saw Kai, he could tell he wanted to cry. He wished he could do something to help him, but he knew there was nothing he could do.

"I'm sorry but I don't love you.", he replied,"I really tried to fall in love with you but I just couldn't. I can't forget Minho.".

Kai ran off tears visible on his face,"Aren't you going after him? You should at least make sure he's okay.".

"I don't care about him right now.", he stated,"I just really want you to give us a chance. Please at least promise me that you'll try to think about it.".

"I have nothing to think about. I'm in love with Jonghyun and I'm not leaving him.".

"Minho I think we should go home.", Jonghyun glared at Sehun as he put his arm around Minho.

"I think so too.", Minho smiled him; as he then grabbed his hand.

"You don't deserve to have someone like Minho by your side.".

"You have no right to say that to me.", Jonghyun replied.

"Don't listen to him, he's trying to get you mad. Let's just go.", Minho said as he tried pulling Jonghyun away but he wouldn't move.

"I love him and he loves me.",he stated,"Get over it and move on with your life.".

Sehun swung his arm and punched Jonghyun in the face. Minho then became really angry and pushed Sehun causing him to fall to the ground. A crowd quickly started to form when Jonghyun got on top of Sehun and began to punch him. Minho tried to get him off of Sehun as he punched him repeatedly; when he finally managed to do it Sehun punched Jonghyun in the face again.

"Minho please leave before any cops show up.", Suho said as he held Sehun back.

"Stay away from Minho!", Jonghyun yelled at Sehun as he tried to go punch him again.

"You can't stop me from seeing him.", Sehun yelled back.

Jonghyun escaped Minho grasped but he caught him before he reached Sehun. It took all of his strength to get Jonghyun out of the club. Once they were outside he let go of him, "Just look at how he left your face.", Minho commented as he slowly lifted up his chin to examine his face.

"I can't see I don't have a mirror.",Jonghyun chuckled as he then winced in pain.

"It isn't funny.", he stated,"Let's just go home so I can take care of your wounds.".

"Are you mad at me because I fought him?", he asked as he gave Minho the car keys.

"No I'm not mad I just don't like seeing you hurt.", he said as he held the car door opened for him. He then got on the driver's seat and started to drive home.

                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Taemin was asleep when his phone loudly started to ring, immediately waking him up. He reached over and grabbed his phone; his vision was blurry as he adjusted his eyes to the light radiating from his phone. Even though it was late, he answered the phone call when he saw it was from Kai. "Kai.", he groggily answered as he tried to stay awake. 

"I'm outside your house, can you please come outside.".

"Are you crying? Are you okay?", Taemin asked as he ran downstairs towards the door.

"I'm not okay please come outside.", he continued to cry.

"I'll be right out.", Taemin ended the call as he then put on his shoes; shoving his phone onto his pocket. He didn't know what was going on with Kai but he had a feeling it had to do with Sehun, well at least he hoped it did. As soon as he stepped outside of his house Kai hugged him tightly and burying his face in Taemin shoulder as he continued to cry.

"I should have listened to you and Krystal.", he said in a muffled voice,"He was just using me he never loved me.". 

"It's alright, everything is going to be fine.", Taemin rubbed his back as he tried to sooth him,"It's better than you found out now rather than later.". 

"I feel like a total idiot.", he stated,"I was such an awful friend to you and Krystal, I'm so sorry.".

"It's okay, there's no need to apologize. I just really glad this all ended.", Taemin smiled,"Come inside it's cold.".

"I can't stay here with you, I don't deserve it.".

"Stop talking nonsense, we're friends and you're spending the night here.", Taemin said as he pulled him inside,"I can't let you return to your dorm he's probably there.".

"What am I going to do? I don't want to continue sharing my dorm with him.", Kai sniffled as he walked upstairs towards Taemin bedroom.

"We'll figure that out tomorrow morning.", Taemin locked his bedroom door as he then pulled out some pajamas for Kai to wear,"Here change into this, your clothes and your breath reek of alcohol.".

"Thank you.".

Taemin could tell Kai was definitely drunk when he started to undress in front of him, he knew it was wrong but he could help but stare. He immediately blushed and turned around when he noticed Kai was staring at him."I have some mouthwash in the bathroom.", he informed him as he laid back down on his bed,"Turn off the lights once you're done.".

"Okay.", Kai said as he turned off the lights and disappeared into the bathroom.

Taemin tossed and turned several times in bed as he tried not to think of almost Kai. When he noticed Kai re entered the bedroom, he immediately turned around on his side and pretended to be asleep.

"Taemin are you asleep?", Kai whispered as he got into bed.

"What do you need?", he whispered back as he continued to give Kai his back.

"I don't need anything. I was just wondering if you were asleep.", Kai said as he got closer to Taemin; giving him a kiss on the back of his neck. 

Taemin whole body began to feel hot,"You're drunk, shut up and go to sleep.".

"I noticed that you were staring at me earlier.", he whispered right in his ear;putting his arm around him as he reached under Taemin's pants and began to softly .

Taemin let out a soft moan, immediately covering his mouth right after. He had never done something like this before, since he was a . Taemin hit Kai in the arm causing him to withdrawn his hand from . "What are you doing?", Taemin turned around to face him.

Kai leaned in and pressed his lips against Taemin.

Taemin broke the kissed as he tried pushing Kai back,"I know you're probably drunk and very upset, but this isn't right.".

"Shhhh.", Kai tried quiet him down as he then leaned in once again.

Taemin just laid there motionless; he could feel his warm breath on his lips as he he came closer. His eyes locked with his as his heart started beating rapidly. When Kai pressed his lips against his; he kissed him back ,allowing him entrance into his mouth. He knew it was wrong and he would most likely regret it in the morning, but it made him feel good; he couldn't resist himself. His lips were soft; the kiss felt sweet yet passionate it was magical to him, he had never felt that way before. A rush of fire settled in his groin and he couldn't help but let out another small moan as his grew hotter. Taemin knew if he didn't stop now he wouldn't be able to; he tried pushing Kai off but he had a firm grip on his waist and he just pulled him closer. 

"Do you want me to stop?", Kai asked him as he was a bit out of breath.

"No.", he answered as he leaned in and began to kiss him again. 

Kai and nibbled on Taemin's neck as he tucked at his pants finally managing to remove them,"I'll be gentle, I promise.", he said as he applied some lube on . Once he was in between his legs he positioned in Taemin's entrance.

Taemin cried out in pain and pleasure as he felt Kai's member slowly enter him. He clenched his sheets as his whole body began to tremble in pleasure as he finally felt his whole member inside of him. He began to moan as he felt him trust in and out of him.

Kai covered Taemin's mouth with his hand as he picked up the pace; ing into him faster and deeper.

                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter, I hoped you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment I enjoy reading them. Thank you and I'll see you all in the next chapter...