Uncomfortable Situations

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: As some of you may know I had a very busy pass two weeks, so updates for every story were a bit late. Anyways thank you for reading and commenting, I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Please forgive me for any spelling/grammar mistakes, enjoy :)...

                                                   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Key was about to call Seohyun when there was a sudden knock on the door. He immediately went to open the door thinking it was what he ordered, but to his surprise it was Seohyun. "What are you doing here?".

"That's no way to treat a lady.", she smiled.

"Sorry please come in.", he apologized moving aside to let her through.

"To be honest I didn't think you were rich enough to be staying in a luxury hotel, but you proved me wrong.", she commented as she sat on the couch,"Now I know I definitely asked the right person for help.".

Key felt a bit annoyed,"How did you know I was staying here?".

"If you're worried about Max's spies knowing were you're staying. They already know I overheard them telling Max a while ago.", she informed him,"But don't worry about it Max isn't going to get here until tomorrow.".

Key started to feel slightly nervous and scared,"If that's all you wanted to say please leave.".

"I'm not going anywhere.", she smiled,"I have no idea why he didn't came right away, but whatever the reason is, it ruin everything. He's flight is landing here tomorrow afternoon instead at night, so we need to figure out a new escape plan.".

"I'm not going to help you figure out anything!",he yelled at her. Just hearing her complain about her ruined plans made him mad,"You want to know why Max didn't get here as fast as you wanted him to? He was to busy trying to break into Jonghyun's home again, he was most likely going to abduct Jinki.".

She rolled her eyes,"I'm tired of hearing his name. Jinki this Onew that, what's so good about him anyways?".

"Well Jinki's smart, lovable, and kind. A better person that you will ever be, I thought you were different but you are just like Max. 

"I get that your mad because of what Max did, but you can't compare me to that monster.", she yelled."You have no idea what he put me through.".

"I'll admit that I over exaggerated a bit.", he said as he tried to call her down. Key was starting to suspect that Seohyun was trying to stall him so that Max could abduct Jinki.

"A bit?", she shook her head and laughed.

"Okay a lot.",he stated,"But I wasn't just going to sit here and let you belittle Jinki. You are not the only one who has suffered thanks to Max.".

She sighed,"You're right and I'm sorry I won't say anything bad about him anymore.".

"Thank you.".

"There something that has been running through my mind for a while now, and you're just the person to answer it.", she smirk,"Tell me what is it about Jinki that makes handsome, rich men like yourself and Max go crazy?".

Key found the question to be rather odd and a bit eerie, he didn't exactly know what to say.

"You know, Max used to treat me like you treat Jinki. He was caring, attentive, he defended me from his father's insults. He made me believe that he loved me, you have no idea how I felt when I found out it was all a lie.", she said; her eyes a bit watery,"He blamed me for taking away his happiness. Every chance he gets he tells me that he regrets marrying me, he compares me to him. He even told our son to call Jinki dad, he wants to take my son away so he can start a family with him.".

"He can't take away your child, there is laws to prevent that.", he stated.

"This is Max we are talking about, the law doesn't apply to him. As long as he has his father he's untouchable. I've tried escaping before, I've filed for divorce, but all of it was a complete waste of time. He always manages to get things to go his way.".

Key could tell she was sad so he decided not to question her anymore, "So what are we going to do?".

"Instead of waiting for me outside my home, wait for me at this bar.",she smiled handing him a note with the address written on it. "A friend of mine owns the bar so it will be completely empty, we will escape through the backdoor while Max's guards are distracted outside.".

He smiled at her and nodded in agreement,"I'll be there.", he said even though he didn't trust her at all. He found it fishy that she already had a plan even an address, when in the beginning she said they needed to come up with one.

"Jinki must have done something great in his past life to have a boyfriend like you.",she caressed his face, as she then stood up,"Love each other while you still can, you never know if you will still have a tomorrow.".  

Key felt uncomfortable and scared,he immediately locked the door as soon as she left. What have I gotten myself into he thought as he took out his phone and called Minho. 

"Key?", Minho answered in a whisper.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?".

"It's fine, wait a second. Jonghyun is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up.", he informed him.

"I can call you back in a later time.", he said.

"No, it's fine, I'm out of the bedroom now.", he answered,"So what is going on? What did you do?".

"I messed up Minho. I should have listen to Onew I should have never came.", he stated.

"What happen are you in danger? Are you hurt?", he asked."Do you want me to go over there?".

"I'm fine, but I'm worry that something is going to happen to Jinki. He's at home right?".

"Yes, he's sleeping on the couch right now. Do you want me to wake him up?", he asked him.

"No, I don't want him to know what's going on.",he answered,"I want to trust Seohyun, she gave me a USB with Taemin's pictures and she even told me Max was stealing money from his father. But she was acting kinda weird when I saw her a few minutes ago. I don't know what to do?".

"Come home, you already have the information we need to stop Max.", he stated.

"I know but I don't have the evidence to prove it. I can't just go up to his father and tell him everything he won't believe me. I should risk it and stay, maybe she isn't lying to me, and she just wants to protect her son.", he said. Key didn't want an innocent child to suffer because of him.

"Have you seen her son?", Minho asked him.

"No.".

"What if Max has him, and she is helping him thinking she is going to get her child back.", he stated,"Kibum please come home. Maybe Max's father won't believe you, but he will believe Jonghyun.

"You're right, but what if she is being honest and thanks to me she actually gets her child taken away.", he sighed,"I don't want that innocent child to suffer because he can't be with his mother.".

"I know you're trying to help, and that's very kind of you. But if she is lying you risk the chance of never seeing Jinki again. Do you want to take that risk?".

"No.", Key answered as he thought back to what Seohyun said before she left."I'll book the first available flight home.".

"Good, because I don't want anything bad to happen to you.", Minho said,"You are way to stubborn sometimes.".

"I already said I was coming home, so don't nag me. Instead can you do me a favor or two?".

"Why do you even ask, you know I can't say no to you. Now tell me what do you need?", he asked him.

"I don't want Jinki to continue sleeping in the living room can he please sleep in your room.".

"Jonghyun asked me the same thing earlier, but when I when to offer he was locked up in his room. I thought he was sleeping in his bedroom again.", he informed,"I'll wake him up right now and sent him to sleep in my room.".

"Thank you, and can you please not tell him what we talked about. I don't want him to worry.", he stated.

"I won't I promise.".

"One more thing Minho, my Jinki is a very heavy sleeper and he's kinda hard to wake up. So please try not to be to rough with him.",Key said hoping Minho would be able to wake him up.

"I'll carry him to bed if I have to, don't worry I'll take very good care of him.", he informed him.

"Before I forget can you please tell Taemin, that I have his pictures and that I need to talk to him.",Key turn on his laptop and started to look for flights. 

"I'll let him know. It's that all you need?".

"Yes thank you. I'll talk to you later.", he said as he then ended the call. Key was a bit upset since the only flight he found had a layover flight. He booked it anyways since it was better than having to wait and risking Jinki's and his own safety. 

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Jonghyun woke up feeling a bit cold. He found it odd that Minho wasn't in bed, especially since it was so late at night. He immediately got out of bed to go look for him,"What are you doing up so late?", he asked him as he walked into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, I  woke you up.",Minho said as he poured himself a cup of water.

"Why did you get up to drink water, when you have a water bottle in our bedroom?".

"I was talking to Key, and he asked me to let Onew sleep in my room.", he informed,"Since I couldn't get him to wake up I carried him to my bedroom.".

"Why didn't you just jump on top of him, that's what I always do."Jonghyun said.

"I promise Key I wouldn't be to rough with him.", he said."Why are you jealous? If you want I can carry you too.".

"I'm not jealous I just want to go back to bed.", Jonghyun said as he grabbed Minho's hand and led him towards the bedroom.

Minho picked him up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips,"I'll take you to our bedroom, I don't want you to continue to be jealous of Onew.".

Jonghyun smiled as he softly hit him in the arm,"I told you, I'm not jealous. Now put me down.". 

"No.", he refused as he carried him all the way to the bedroom;closing the door with his foot.

"We're here now, you can let go.".

"Fine.", he drop him on the bed as he then got on top of him."Unlike Onew you get especial treatment.".

Jonghyun laughed as he pushed him off,"I should have known, you had other intentions.".

"It's your fault you're so irresistible.",he commented.

"Maybe so, but not tonight. I'm punishing you for giving me a love mark.", he said as he turn on his side; giving Minho his back.

"I bought you dinner, I thought we were even.", Minho said as he laid down beside him.

"Our date was cut short. So you're still being punish".

"How is that my fault?".

"It's not but I still didn't get my date.", Jonghyun said,"Until I get my date you're still punish.".

"Okay that's fair, I'll take you on a date tomorrow then.", he said as he laid on his side.

"What are you doing?", he asked as he turned around; giving Minho a kiss on the back of his neck,"I'm cold.".

"I thought I was being punish.", he smirked as he turned around and embrace Jonghyun; bringing him close to his chest.

"You are but cuddling doesn't count as part of your punishment.", he replied as he snuggled close to him. Jonghyun had gotten accustomed to having Minho close to him while he slept. He found it hard to sleep without feeling his warmth. Now that Minho was back in bed he was finally able to sleep again.

"Wake up.".

Jonghyun smile as he felt Minho's hot breath tickle his ear,"It's early can't we stay in bed a little longer.".

"No.", he answered,"Remember I told you I talked to Key last night.".

"Yes, do we need to pick him up from the airport or something?",he asked as he sat up.

"No, but he figured out that Max's has been stealing money from his father. I told him that you would go tell his father about it since he thinks he won't believe him.', he answered.

"Did he email you the evidence or something?", he asked as he walked up to his closet to get one of his suits.

"Not exactly, he's coming back before she got the chance to give it to him.", he stated,"He wasn't sure if he could trust her so I told him to come home.".

"Well let's just hope she didn't lie to him or I'm going to look like an idiot.", he stated as he walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After he was done with his shower he changed, did his hair and headed back out to his room. "What are you doing here?".

"I came to surprise you but you're the one who surprised me.",Onew smiled,"Why is rich Jonghyun back? Are you going to go see your father?".

"My father still doesn't want to see me.",he answered as he fixed his tie"So what did you want to tell me?".

"Key called me this morning before he boarded his flight, he should be here tomorrow.",he smiled,"So if you're not going to see you're father, who are you going to go see?".

"Max's dad.",he answered,"So how do I look?".

"Like a million bucks.", he smiled as he adjusted Jonghyun's tie,"Why are you going to go see him?".

Jonghyun started to apply some make-up on his love mark,"To tell him Max has been stealing money from him.".

"Really I never thought he would do something like that.", he said.

"I'm not surprised at all, I've known him almost all my life. He has always been a cheater,greedy, and a great liar.", he commented,"You should have listen to me when I told you not to date him.".

"I know but he was totally different when I met him.".

"No, he wasn't. He has always been the same, he just kept it hidden from you. So you could remain by his side.", he stated as he applied some cologne.

Onew sighed,"This is all my fault.".

"No, it isn't. None of us thought he would go crazy.", he answered him as they headed towards the kitchen. 

"Wow, you look very handsome.", Minho complimented him as they entered the kitchen.

"Thank you, but you can look at me on the way there. We need to get going.", Jonghyun smiled.

"You haven't even ate breakfast.",Minho handed him a cup,"Here at least have some orange juice.".

Jonghyun poured himself a cup and quickly drank it,"All done let's go.".,

"Wait! Minho I'm so sorry.", Onew apologized.

"Stop apologizing it's fine.", he smiled.

"Is this all because Minho carried you to his bedroom?", Jonghyun asked.

"Yes, I feel bad.", Onew stated,"But don't worry I'll make it up to you.".

"You don't need to do anything is okay.", Minho said.

"Buy him some chocolate covered strawberries.", Jonghyun suggested.

Onew laughed,"I know you're the one that wants that, but I'll buy them anyways.".

"Thank you.", Jonghyun smiled,"We better get going, we'll see you later.".

"Good luck.", Onew said before he closed the door. 

"You drive, I need to think about what I'm going to tell him.", Jonghyun said as he gave the car keys to Minho. The whole car ride Jonghyun practiced what he was going to tell him. He felt a bit tense and nervous since Max's father almost scared him as much as his father did. 

"Do you want me to go in with you?", he asked as he parked the car.

"No, its better if I go alone. I'll try to make this quick.".

"If you need anything, I'm just a call away.", he leaned in and gave him a quick kiss."Don't be nervous I know you can do this.".

"Thank you.", he said as he got off the car. When he walked inside he felt very uncomfortable as everyone greeted him and bowed to him."Hello Taeyeon how have you been?", he greeted her.

"I've been good and you?", she asked him.

"I'm doing great thanks for asking.", he smiled at her. Jonghyun was still slightly upset with her because she rejected him for Minho because of his height.

"What can I do for you?".

"I came to see Mr. Shim.", he said.

"He's in a meeting right now, but I'll inform him that you're here.", she excused herself. 

Everything will be fine he thought as he tried to calm himself down.

"Please wait in his office he'll be right out.",Taeyeon said as she opened the door for him.

"Thank you.", he smiled at her as he went inside and took a seat. It took about five minutes for Max's father to show up, Jonghyun quickly stood up and bowed,"I apologize for interrupting your meeting.".

"It's alright, you're more important.", he smiled at him as he took a seat,"What can I do for you?".

"With my graduation around the corner, I started getting more involved in my family's business. I wanted to assemble a team of people that I could trust to work with me.", he stated,"I of course thought of Changmin as someone I can closely work with due to the excellent job you have done with my father.". 

"I know you and Changmin have had some differences, but I can assure you that he is a responsible, hardworking individual.", he stated,"I highly recommend that you choose to work with him.".

"Differences aside I wanted to work with him. So I ask a private investigator to look into the pass of all the people I wanted to work with. Sir this isn't easy for me to say especially since we have known each other on a personal level for many years.", he stated,"That investigator found out that Changmin has been stealing money from your account.".

"I can assure you there must be a mistake.".

"I thought so myself so I hired someone else to look into it and the results were the same.",Jonghyun stated. He could tell Max's father was mad, it kinda frightened him a bit. 

"Taeyeon can you please contact my accountant.", he ordered her through the phone.

"I apologize that you had to find out this way.", Jonghyun stood up bowed.

"Thank you for letting me know.", he bowed as he then sat back down.

As soon as Jonghyun left his office he felt relieved,"Bye Taeyeon.".

"Wait, I was wondering if you could give me Minho's number?", she asked him.

Jonghyun couldn't believe she had the audacity to ask him for Minho's number."I'm sorry but you aren't his type and he's already seeing someone.", he told her as he then walked away. When he exited the building he undid his tie as he quickly walked to the car and got in.

"You seem mad.", Minho commented,"Did he believe you?".

"Yes, he called his accountant to look into it. I just hope it's all true and she didn't lie to Key.", he said as he fastened his seat belt.

"If everything went well why are you mad?", he asked as he started to drive.

"Taeyeon had the audacity  to ask me for your number.", he informed him as he looked out the window. "I know the date was fake but you should never asked the person you went on a date with for someone else's number.".

"Just ignore her, she isn't important.", he stated."Besides she's stupid for choosing me over you. You're perfect.".

Jonghyun smiled; feeling slightly better,"I can't blame her. If I was her I would have chosen you too. You're the most attractive man I have ever seen.".

"I doubt that I'm the only man you have ever been attracted to. How many other guys were there before me?", he asked him.

"I have always thought Siwon was handsome, and when I first met Taemin I thought he was cute. But I was never interested in any of them.", he answered,"You're the only one I have ever wanted to be with.".

"I'm must be the luckiest guy in the world then.".

"You're extremely lucky.",he leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek. I'm the lucky one he though as he place his hand on Minho's lap.

                                                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Onew was working at the cash register today, since his dad didn't need his help today. He quietly stood there playing a game on his cell phone, when he heard someone come in. "Welcome.", his smile quickly fated away when he saw it was Taemin.

"How are you?", Taemin asked almost in a whisper.

"I'm well.", he answered,"How are you doing?".

"I'm okay, thanks for asking.", he smiled,"It's been a while since it has been just the two of us.".

"True, I'm actually glad you're here. I didn't get to thank you the last time we saw each other. But I'm really grateful for everything you did for me.", he stated. 

"I really didn't do anything.".

"I'm still thankful if you wouldn't have told us what Max was planning he probably would have abducted me by now.", he said.

"You seriously don't need to thank me it was the right thing to do. Besides you tried to get those pictures back for me, so that makes us even.", he smiled.

"Friends?".

"Only if Key won't get mad. Honestly your boyfriend kinda scares me.", he confess.

"Kibum isn't a bad person at all, I actually think if you two would be great friends if you gave each other a chance.".

"Maybe one day he and I will be able to be friends, but in the meantime I don't want to have any problems with him. He made it pretty clear that he doesn't want me to talk to you.", Taemin said.

"Well you're technically talking to me already. If I were you I would leave now before he gets here.",Onew . He found it amusing that Taemin was afraid of Key.

"Just give me the meat and I'll go.".

Onew laughed,"Wow you sounded like a meat thief.".

"He isn't coming is he?", he asked. 

"Unfortunately no.", he answered."So tell me what can I get for you today?".

"Give me five pounds of beef please.", he said.

Onew weight the meat and tied the back up for him,"Is that all?".

"Yes.", Taemin took out his wallet and paid for the meat,"Onew it was really nice seeing you again.".

"It was nice seeing you too.", he smiled.

"You know I changed my mind. I actually want to be your friend.", he stated.

"Why the sudden change of heart?".

"Well thanks to your tutoring I passed my finals, and since school about to start again I may need some tutoring.",he smiled,"Bye Jinki.".

"Bye.", he smiled at him. As soon as he felt he went back to playing his game.

"I see you're talking to Taemin again.", Jonghyun commented as he stood beside Onew.

"When did you get here?", he asked as he quit his game.

"I came a few minutes ago but I entered through the back since I wanted to thank your mom for letting me come late.", he informed him,"Why are you talking to Taemin again your asking for trouble.".

"No I'm not, I didn't do anything wrong.".

"Except for some mild flirting, I heard half of your conversation you know.", Jonghyun said.

"Your over analyzing it. I genuinely want to be his friend.",he stated,"You and Kibum should give Taemin a chance he isn't a bad person.".

"I know he isn't a bad guy, I wanted you to date him remember? I just don't want you to ruin things with Key, I really like him and I believe you made the right choice when you chose him.".

"You have nothing to worry about, I love Kibum and he's the only man I need in my life.",Jinki confessed. 

"What about me?".

"Fine Kibum, you, my dad, Minho and the mail man since how can I get my mail without him. You five are the only men I need in my life", he laughed.

"You aren't funny.", he chuckled as he hit him.

"Seriously though I'm deeply in love with Key. Talking to Taemin won't chance how I feel about him. I want to spend the rest of my life with Kibum. It makes me really happy that you like him and care about him.", he put his arm around Jonghyun shoulder.

"You're so cute.",he pinch Onew's cheek.

"Is this a bad time? I can come back later.".

Onew and Jonghyun immediately let go of each other,"It's fine. What can I help you with?", he asked her.

"She isn't going to buy anything.", Jonghyun informed him,"She came here to see me.".

"Well in that case I'll leave you two alone.",he was about to leave but Jonghyun stopped him.

"Don't go the one that is leaving is her.", he said. 

"If I buy something am I allow to stay?", she asked him.

Onew had never seen this girl before, but he could tell Jonghyun didn't want her here. 

"Well I'm not going to sell you anything.", Jonghyun said,"I already told you I wasn't interested so please leave.".

"Well if you won't sell me anything he will.", she smiled at Onew,"Hello I'm Sulli and I would like to buy some meat.".

Jonghyun started to laugh,"That isn't how you buy meat.".

"Well everyone does things differently, besides I wasn't talking to you I was talking to him.", she smiled at Onew,"You'll help me right?".

Onew looked at Jonghyun then he looked at her, he didn't know what was going on but the whole situation was making him feel uncomfortable."I suppose I can.".

"Great. I'll take everything you have behind this counter.".

"Everything?", Onew asked.

"Yes.".

"Are you sure?", he asked just to make sure he heard right.

"Yes.", she answered as she took out her card.

"Wait a second I need to weight everything first.",Onew informed her as he started to put the meat in bags.

"Now you can't force me to leave.", she smiled,"Jonghyun I really want to get to know you better is very important to me.".

"I have a boyfriend, and I'm not interested in getting to know you or anyone else.", he informed her.

"You must be his boyfriend. I'm so sorry, It wasn't my intent to disrespect you.", she bowed.

"No, no I'm not his boyfriend that'll be like .", Onew said.

"I didn't know you had a brother.".

"I don't, just ignore him. He thinks he's funny.", Jonghyun said.

"I'm really sorry that I'm been bugging you.", she apologized as she reached into her purse and took out a stack of money,"Will this cover the meat?".

"That's way to much money.", Onew informed her.

"It's okay keep the chance.", she place the money by the register as she then started to leave.

"Wait what about your meat?", Jonghyun asked her.

"Keep it and give it to the people that come.", she said as she exited the shop.

"Do you know where she lives? We should at least try to give her some of her money back.", Onew said.

"I have no idea where she lives. Just take the stack of money and give it to your mom, it will help them out a lot.".

"I'll be right back.", he grabbed the stack of money and went to his mothers office. Since his mother wasn't there he wrote a note telling her how they got the money. He then placed the note and money inside her drawer and left.

"So how do you two know each other?", he asked him.

"I don't really know her. She came the other day and asked me out on a date. I thought that someone had sent her to irritate me but by the way she was acting today I'm not so sure anymore.",he stated

"Well I don't think she's going to come back, so don't worry about her.I should really get going or I'm going to be late for my internship.", he said as he took off his apron.

"Wait, you can't leave without taking some free meat home.", he said as he handed him bags of meat.

"This is for the customers not us.".

"I know you don't like taking meat from your parents shop, but we will save a lot of money if we at least take five pounds of everything. Besides it's already paid for so we aren't really taking anything.", Jonghyun tried to convince him.

"Fine you can take five pounds of everything once all the customers of the day got what they wanted.", he compromised with him. 

"It's a deal. Good luck.", he smiled.

"I'll see you later, and don't take more than five pounds.", Onew said before he left and got in Keys car. Once he got home he took a quick shower and changed into a suit as he then headed out. He felt extremely nervous as he drove; he was slightly afraid that someone would recognize the car and tell Key's father who he was. He wasn't ready to meet Key's dad yet. Onew had thought about it many times and he figured that the only way Kibum's father would approve of their relationship was if he could prove to him that he would be able to provide Kibum with the life he deserved. He wanted to prove to him that he was capable of loving and taking care of Key. When he arrived he parked the car and quickly got out hoping that no one saw him getting out of Key's car. As soon as he arrived they gave him his badge, assigned him his first project and informed him with which architect he was going to work with. "It is a pleasure to be working with you. Ms. Hwang.", Onew bowed as soon as he entered her personal office.

"I wish I could say the same. Out of all the people here I got stuck with the guy that hasn't graduated yet. I don't know what you did to get here, but you're going to have to work on your own. I don't want my name on whatever mess of a project you're going to turn in.", she scoffed,"You aren't even wearing a good suit.".

Onew felt humiliated he had hope to work with someone that he would be able to learn from,"Thank you for allowing me to be in you're office.".

"It wasn't by choice, I was force into it.", she answered,"You see the coffee table over there, that will be your work space, now go.".

Onew walked over to were the coffee table was as he then sat down on the floor and took out his stuff. He got one of his text books out to refresh his memory, so he could start his project.

"You aren't going to learn what to do from a textbook.", she mocked him and laughed,"Your project is going to be a mess.".

Onew didn't respond he just ignored her and continued to read. An hour an a half later he put his text book away and reread his project. Everything seem much simpler to him now, and he knew if he worked hard he would be able to finish the project on his own. Three hours passed and Onew was still working on his project, referring back to his book occasionally. He was hungry since he had skip his break but he continued to work.

"Kid, there's no way you're project is going to beat any of the projects here. Everyone is almost halfway done with their blueprints and you haven't even started yours.", she stated,"Get up, I'm going home early today and I don't want you here.".

Jinki put all his stuff away as he then got up and bowed,"I hope you have a goodnight.", he said as he then exited the office. He quickly walked out towards Key's car and locked himself in. He began to doubt himself and his ability as he began to cry. A few minutes later he received a request to video chat with Key. He quickly wiped his tears away and answered. "Kibum!", he smiled.

"Have you been crying?", Key asked him.

"No, I'm fine just a bit tired.", he lied.

"Try to get  home safely so you could rest, if your to tired just pull over and sleep for a while.", he told him,"I don't want you to get into a car accident. Wait a minute why are you wearing a suit?".

Onew figured this wasn't a good time to tell him he was working in his father's company,"I had a job interview.".

"I didn't know you were looking for a job.", he stated,"How did it go?".

"I think I did good.", he said as he tried to not to cry.

"I'm sure it went well, you're hardworking, and smart. If they don't hire you they're a bunch of imbeciles.", he smiled,"Please don't be sad, whether you get the job or not. I'm proud of you.".

Just hearing Key say that made him feel better, it was exactly what he needed to hear. He knew it was going to be extremely hard for him to finish and beat the other projects. Especially since he was doing it on his own but he knew he had to present the best project he could not for himself but for Kibum. "I love you.".

"I love you too, but what's really going on? I can tell there's something bothering you, and I don't think it has anything to do with that interview.".

"None of it matters anymore seeing you and hearing your voice, makes me feel better. You have nothing to worry about.", he said.

"If I find out later on that you been hiding something from me, I'm going to be very mad. This is your last chance, tell me what's going on.", he demanded.

Onew ran his fingers through his hair out of nervousness,"I have an internship in your dad's company.".

"What are you doing there? Where you crying because he did something to you?", he asked.

"Your dad hasn't done anything to me, he doesn't even know I'm working there.", he informed him,"Can we talk about this when you get here?".

"I agree we have to talk about this in person, you have a lot of things to explain to me.", Key said.

Onew could tell he was mad,"Key please don't be mad at me I love you.".

"My second flight got delayed due to weather, and I find out you been lying to me because your working in my father's company. I'm not mad I'm a bit irritated.", he pouted.

"I know you won't believe me right now and it probably won't make any sense to you but I did this for us.".

"I trust you, but I want to know one thing. If it wasn't my father who made you cry who did?", he asked.

 "Ms. Hwang.".

"I'm not surprise at all, that woman is a witch.", he commented.

"It doesn't look like she practices witch craft.", he said as he thought about her,"She was wearing a lot of black today though.".

"She isn't actually a witch, she the other word that rhymes with witch. I just can't say it there's a lot of kids around here.",Key covered his mouth as he laughed.

"I'm a bit surprise that you knew who she was.".

"Unfortunately I know her, but I'll explain later. I have to go now.", he smiled,"I love you.".

"I love you too, have a same flight.", he said before he ended the call. He then started the car and began to drive home. 

                                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Ten minutes had passed since Taemin was waiting by the bridge for Kai. Being late was so unlike Kai, it was starting to worry him. He was about to call him, when he saw him slowly walking towards him.  He took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself down.

"Sorry I'm late.", he said as he looked down at the water."To be completely honest with you I almost didn't come. I was afraid that you were mad at me."

"I thought you were mad at me.", he confessed.

"Why would I be mad at you?".

"Because all of this is my fault. You came to my house that night looking for a friend, and all I did was take advantage of you while you were drunk.", he confessed.

"I don't want to lie to you. I wasn't drunk, I knew exactly what I was doing.", Kai confessed.

Taemin was confused,"Stop trying to make me feel better. I know you were drunk I smelled the alcohol on your breath and clothes. You have always been shy to undress in front of me, you had to be drunk. Why else would you do that?".

"Taemin I'm really sorry, at first I did go over to your house to get your friendship back. But when you invited me in to spend the night I saw it as an opportunity to forget about Sehun. I thought if I got with you it would make all the pain go away.", he stated.

"So you used me to make yourself feel better? Tell me Jongin did it work? Do you feel better?", he asked,"I want you out of my life, I don't ever want to see you again.".

Kai stopped him from leaving,"I get it that you're hurt, but we can't let things end this way. Besides I'm not the only one at blame here. I clearly remember that I asked you if you wanted me to stop and you said no.".

Taemin knew he could have stopped the whole thing but he didn't, he just let it happen.

"You wanted it to happen as much as I did.", he stated,"I'm not asking you to pretend like it never happened I don't want that.".

"Then what are we going to do? What's going to happen to us?",he asked.

"I don't know, all I know is that I don't want to lose you. You're very important to me.".

"I lost my ity to you, when I look at you I don't see my friend anymore, all I see is . I don't think we can fix this.",Taemin informed him,"We can't go back, I don't think we can be friends anymore.".

"Please don't say that. I know it won't be easy but if we take things slow I know we can gain back our friendship.", he took Taemin hands in his,"For the many years of friendship that we shared, please give me a chance to fix this. I know we can get back to were we used to be.".

Taemin knew there was no going back from this, he knew things couldn't be the same between them. Since he was unsure of his own feelings towards his friend,"I want to regain our friendship back.", he figured it would be better to have Kai around so he could sort out his feelings towards him.

He hugged him,"You won't regret this, trust me.".

"I really hope not.", he answered as he broke their embrace. 

"Let me buy you some coffee.".

"No thank you. Today was a lot to take in, I need sometime alone."he told him,"We'll go out for coffee another day.".

"I understand, thank you for giving me the opportunity to make this right.", he smiled.

He smiled at him as he then turned around and walked away. Taemin felt like a complete idiot since he thought this was going to be a date. He was hoping that Kai would turn things around and come running after him, but it never happened. He wasn't sad about how things turned out but he wasn't happy either. He was completely lost, he wanted to go and talk to Krystal but he knew he couldn't tell her about this since Kai didn't want her to know. When he got home he was going straight to his room but his mom stopped him.

"You're friend Minho stopped by while you were gone.",she informed him."He said he lost your number, and told me to give you this note.".

Taemin was certain that Minho didn't lose his number, there was no doubt in his mind that Jonghyun probably made him erase it."Thank you.",he took the small paper from his mom's hand and ran upstairs.

When he got to his room, he opened the letter and began to read it. "Sorry I lost your number. I wanted to let you know that Key got your pictures back and he wants to see you. I received your number from your mom, Key will get in contact with you soon.". Taemin felt relieved that he was finally free from Max. He took out his cell phone and texted Krystal,"Finally free from Max, come over.".

"I'll be there in 20 min.", she replied.

Taemin got out of his room and went to the kitchen as he started to prepare some snacks for himself and Krystal.

                                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

"What's with all that meat?", Minho asked Jonghyun as he entered carrying bags of meat.

"It was free.",Jonghyun put the meat in the kitchen counter as he went to open the fridge.

"Why did Onew's parents give you so much meat?", Minho asked as he helped him put it away.

"Well thanks to Sulli all the customers and us got free meat.", he answered as he closed the fridge door."She came over wanting to talk to me again, I told her I wasn't interested. She decided to buy all the meat behind the counter so she could stay and talk to me. I told her I had a boyfriend and then she left. Leaving us with all this delicious meat.".

"So she never coming back?".

"I don't think so.", he responded,"I believe I was wrong about her, she seems nice.".

"Is a good thing she isn't coming back, since you like her now."he said.

"I don't like her, how can I like someone that I don't even know?",Jonghyun smiled as he put his arms around Minho's neck."So where are you taking me for my date.".

"Where do you want to go?", he asked.

He let go at him and smirked,"Do you remember when I asked you out on a date, and you said you wanted the whole experience?".

"Yes.", Minho answered. He knew he was about to pay for everything he made Jonghyun do that day.

"I want the whole experience too. Pick me up in exactly one hour, and don't be late.", he gave him a quick kiss on the lips as he then headed up towards his room. 

Minho knew he wasn't going to have enough time to go to a store and buy Jonghyun something. So he grabbed a pair of scissors as he went outside to cut some roses; unfortunately they weren't any roses left. What am I going to give him? he thought as he went back inside the house and walked up towards his room. Once he got there he began to look through his stuff to see what he could give him. He took out all the dirty clothes from his hamper hoping his soccer jersey wouldn't be there but it was. I should have done my laundry he thought as he put his jersey in a bag. He didn't want to give it to him because it was dirty but it was the only meaninful thing he had that Jonghyun would like. He quickly took and shower, changed, styled his hair  and applied some cologne. He only had two minutes to spare and he still didn't know where he was going to take him. This date is going to be a disaster he thought as he exited his room and walked towards Jonghyun's bedroom. Minho softly knock on the door as he waited for Jonghyun to open it.

Jonghyun opened his bedroom door but he didn't let him in."If you're selling something, I'm not interested.",he laughed as he closed the door.

Minho laughed and knocked again,"Is Jonghyun home?", he asked.

"Jonghyun doesn't live here, but you can come in if you like.".

"No thank you. I was suppose to deliver this gift to him, but since he doesn't live here I need to return it.", he said as he began to walk away.

"Wait! I'm Jonghyun", he said as he followed.

"You do look like him, but you could be an impostor.", he replied as he placed the gift on the coffee table. 

"I'm no impostor and I can prove it.", his fingers gently traced the outline of his lips; trailing to his jaw. As he then wrapped his arms around his neck; pulling him closer until their lips were touching.  

Minho responded circling his arms around him; pulling him close. His lips yielded against the pressure of his as they parted allowing his tongue to taste his. He drew him further into his embraced as he deepen the kiss. His hands into his pants as he started to undo them.

Jonghyun broke the kiss as he then freed himself from his embrace,"Since I haven't gotten my date and my gift, your still being punished.", he said as he zipped his pants back up.

Minho grabbed the gift from the coffee table and handed to him,"I really hope you like it.".

Jonghyun put his hand into the plastic as he then took out the jersey and blankly stared at it.

Jonghyun blank expression scared Minho,"I know it's dirty, but I'll wash it when I get home.".

"This is your soccer jersey from when you scored the winning goal right?".

"Yes.",he answered.

"This is the best gift I have ever received.", he smiled as he removed his shirt and put the jersey on,"How do I look?".

"You look great but I think you should give it back so I can clean it.".

"I really wanted to wear it.", he pouted as he took it off.

"You can wear it tomorrow.", Minho said as he handed him back his shirt.

Jonghyun grabbed Minho by the arm and led him towards his bedroom,"You're no longer being punished.", he closed his bedroom door as he then pressed his lips against him; leading him towards the bed.

                                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

A/N:Well that does it for this chapter I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. See you all in the next chapter...