Hospital Visits

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Warning: Some ....Thank you for subscribing and commenting, I enjoyed reading all your comments...I'm sorry for the late update, I had several graduations to attend to this past week, Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"How is he? Is Kibum going to be okay?", Minho asked asked the doctor as they rushed Key into the E.R.

"Sorry we are only able to relay that information to family members.", the nurse responded.

"I'm his fiancé.", Onew lied. 

"I'm sorry sir, but I still can't give you information about the patient unless you're a family member.", the nurse repeated. 

"I'm his brother.", Jonghyun lied.

The nurse sighed,"Alright please fill out his information.", the nurse said as he handed Jonghyun a clipboard with paper work,"I'll notify you as soon as we have information on the patient.". 

"Minho please call key's father.", Jonghyun said.

"His father doesn't like me very much.", Minho stated,"Is better if you call him.".

 Jonghyun nodded and took out his phone and walked away. 

Onew was extremely worried about Key, he paced back and fourth nervously as tears ran down his cheek. He just wanted to be by Key side, he just wanted him to be okay. Onew felt sick his whole body began to shake as he collapse to the floor in tears. Minho helped him up and embraced him in a hug without saying a single word.

"Which one of you is Mr. Kim Kibum's brother?", the doctor asked as he walked into the waiting room.

"I am.", Jonghyun said as he walked over,"Is he going to be okay?".

"Kibum experience a hard blow to the head, and must remain under observation.", the doctor informed them."He's out of danger, the nurse will go into further detail.", the doctor smiled as he then walked away.

As the nurse explain things, Onew found a sense of relief knowing that Key was going to be fine. Since only one person was allowed to stay with Key that night, Onew stayed as Minho and Jonghyun headed home. Onew stayed up all night holding Key's hand, as he waited for him to wake up. He wanted to hear his voice again, he wanted to tell hold him in his arms again. It was in the afternoon the next day when Onew saw Key squinting his eyes. He rushed out of the room to get the nurse, she made him wait outside as she checked on Key. Onew heard Key call his name as he then ask for him, he wanted to go in there and hold him, but he refrain from it, so that the nurse could make sure he was alright. As soon as the nurse left and allowed him to go inside he did. The room was silent as he entered all that was heard was the beeping sounds of the machines. As soon as their eyes met Key began to cry, Onew immediately went to Key's bedside and sat in the chair he had nearby as he wiped Key's tears away.

"I'm sorry.", Key said in between sobs.

Onew laid his head on Key's chest and held his hand,"I was so scared, I thought I lost you.",Onew began to sob,"Don't ever leave me.". Hearing Key's heartbeat made Onew feel more at ease as he continued to sob. 

Key softly touched Onew's hair,"I'm so sorry Jinki.".

Onew got off of Key's chest and caressed his face as he whimpered,"Don't apologize. Kibum I'm the one who is sorry. I'm sorry all this had to happen to make me realize how I truly felt. I'm sorry that I hurt you and made you suffer due to my uncertainty, Kibum I love you! Please forgive me.".

"Do you mean it?",Key asked,"Do you really love me?".

Onew looked down."I'm sorry it took me so long to realize how I felt, I'm sorry that I wasted so much time," he said as he then took Key's hand and looked at him,"Kibum I love you.".

Key cupped Onew cheeks with his hand and pulled him in for a kiss,"You have no idea how much I wanted to hear that.", Key said as his lips met Onew's lips once again,"Jinki I love you.".

"I love you too.", Onew smiled as he leaned in softly grazing Key's lips once again. He felt Key's hot breath on his lips, fueling him with desire, as Key pulled him in closer allowing him entrance into his mouth, the taste of alcohol still lingering a bit. Despite that Key also had a sweet taste to him, one that filled Onew with ecstasy and want.  He pulled away ever so slightly to breathe, feeling goosebumps all over his body as he felt Key soft lips brush against his own as they parted. His gaze moved from Key's eyes to his lips as he pressed his lips onto his once again. Key entangled his hands in Onew's hair as he slightly tucked on it, as the kiss became more passionate. Each breath, was a reminder that he was actually here with Key, his smell, his taste,his hands entangled in his hair, everything was pure bliss to Onew. He now for a fact knew he was in love, as he pressed his lips against his with a more urgent pace. After some time their lips parted, as Onew began to trace over Key's neck with soft biting kisses, Key tilted his head back and let out a soft moan as he grabbed a handful of Onew's hair. Onew smirked as he made his way back to Key's lips, softly biting his bottom lip as he soothe it over with his tongue. Key pulled Onew over to the bed as he then straddle him. Onew bit his bottom lip as he felt Key's hard member on his thigh. He pulls Key in completely ignoring the the eccelerated beeping sounds of the heart rate monitor. Their bodies are slightly pressed against each other, as he wrapped his thick fingers around Key's length. He then begins to on Key's tongue, so the moans wouldn't be to loud, he could feel Key reach full hardness as he then cums all over Onew's hand. Jinki his fingers and smirked as he kisses Key once again.They suddenly hear the door open, Key immediately gets off Onew, as Onew runs into the restroom.

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Are you alright sir?", A nurse asked Key as she checks the heart rate monitor. 

Key felt a bit flushed and embarrassed,"I'm fine.".

"That good to hear, the doctor is on his way.",the nurse said as she begins to check his pulse.

"I'm fine, I don't think it's necessary.", he insisted.

"Is Kibum okay?", Onew asked as he came out of the restroom.

"That's what we are trying to figure out sir.", the nurse answered as she took Key's temperature.

"It's everything alright here?", the doctor asked as he entered the room.

"Everything seems fine now.", the nurse answered."Earlier he had an accelerated heart rate.", she informed him as she showed him the chart.

"Kibum what were you doing earlier? What caused this?", the doctor asked.

Both Key and Onew turned a shade of red,"I got really excited watching a tv show.", he lied.

"Alright then, Kibum are you experienced any headaches? Does anything feel out of the ordinary?", he asked.

"No, I feel great.", he answered as he looked over at Onew.

"In that case we will still keep you over night just to make sure, everything is fine.", the doctor said. The nurse turned off the heart rate monitor and took Key off Iv fluids as she exited the room.

As soon as the nurse left Key moved aside to make room for Onew to lay with him. Onew immediately went to lay beside him. He rested his head on Key's chest as he wrapped his arm around his waist. Key softly caressed Onew's chest as he then tried to his pants. 

"What are you doing?", Onew asked as he pushed Key's hand away.

Key smirked,"Just trying to start what we didn't get to finish earlier.".

Onew looked at at Key,"That's going to have to wait, until you get out of the hospital.".

"That's not fair, you got to taste me.", Key complaint,"Come on I want to taste you right now.".

Onew turned a dark shade of red as he then looked away. Key let out a small chuckle as he saw how adorable Onew was. Earlier he was smirking and Key's off his fingers, and now just the mention of it made him feel embarrassed, knowing this fact Key decided to even further. "Did I taste good? Do you want to taste me again?".  

Onew looked around as he avoided eye contact with him,"Key stop, what if someone hears you.".

"I don't care.", he responded,"So did I taste good?", he asked again.

"Yes.", he answered,"Can we not talk about it anymore.".

Key smiled and kissed Onew on the lips,"I can't wait to taste you, I bet you're delicious.", he whispered in his ear causing him to blush once again.

"Key please stop.", he begged. 

Key smiled," Okay I'll stop. I'm assuming you're my boyfriend now right?".

"Yes."Onew looked up at him,"Unless you don't want me to be.". 

"Of course I want you to be my boyfriend.", Key said as he pressed his lips against Onew's. As they deepen the kiss they heard the door open once again. Onew immediately got off the bed and sat in the chair next to it.

"Key! I'm so glad your alright.", Minho rushed over and gave his friend a hug.

"Not to hard Minho, my body is still a bit sore.", Key said as he embrace his friend back.

"I'm happy to see that, you're fine.", Jonghyun smiled as he placed a bouquet of flowers in Key's bed stand.  

"Thank you Jonghyun.", Key smiled.

"Please call me Jjong.", he answered.

"Jjong it is.", Key smiled as he pushed Minho away."Minho you reek, you just finished working out didn't you?". 

"Yeah I was force to go to practice since, I missed a few and a game is coming up.", Minho informed him,"You may not love my smell but Jonghyun does.".

"I wouldn't say I love it, but i can tolerate it.", Jonghyun said as he hugged Minho from behind,"I'll keep my stinking boyfriend off you I promise.".

"Talking about boyfriends, the incredibly y Jinki is my boyfriend now.", Key told his friends the news.

Onew smiled and blushed, "Kibum and I decided to be together.".

"Congratulations.", Jonghyun said as he hugged Onew, "I'm extremely happy for you. You have no idea how long I waited for this moment.".

Onew blushed,"Stop, don't exaggerate.".

Jonghyun smiled,"I'm not I was seriously worried about you. Key you better take good care of him.".

"I can take care of myself.", Onew retorted.

"I won't let him out of my sight.", Key chuckled,"Minho please get off of me."

"You can't escape this hug sorry.", Minho smiled as he continue embrace Key.

Onew sat beside Key in bed as Minho and Jonghyun sat in the chairs. They were all having a delightful conversation until Key's father walked in.

"Dad what are you doing here?", Key asked a bit shocked as Onew immediately got off the bed. 

"You're my son, I believe I have the right to see you.", his father answered as he eyed Onew up and down.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir.", Onew said as he bowed.

"I wish I was able to say the same.", Key father coldly said not excepting Onew's greetings. 

Key hated that his father was treating Onew badly, he looked at Onew who was still bowing before his father. He then looked over at Minho hoping that he would take Onew out of the room before his father hurt Onew even more. 

Minho didn't even bother to greet Key's father, he simply grabbed Onew's hand as he led him out of the room.

"Jonghyun thank you for taking care of my son.", he bowed.

Jonghyun smiled and bowed back before he excuse himself and left the room.

Once they were completely alone Key sighed,"I didn't appreciate you treating my boyfriend that way.", Key stated, "You can hate me all you want for being the way I am, but I won't allow you to belittle and hurt Jinki.". 

"He's your boyfriend?", his father laughed," When are you going to get out of this phase Key?".

"It's not a phase dad, I love Jinki and he loves me. If you want me in your life you better get used to us being together.",Key stated.

"Let see how much time this one will last.", his father said," I don't think he will last very long.".

"You won't be able to separate me from him.", Key said as he began to get mad.

"Trust me Kibum, everyone has a price.", his father stated, "One more thing I thought I told you not to do anything that will jeopardize my business with Jonghyun's father.". 

"I haven't done anything.", Key defended himself.

"I beg to differ, your friend Minho was all over Jonghyun when I walked in.", he said,"If I find out you had anything to do with it, rest assure that I would punish you.".

"They are just friends.", Key stated not wanting to let his father know about Minho and Jonghyun relationship. He immediately changed the subject when he started to ask about his mom and grandmother.

                                                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Jonghyun paced back and fourth in the hospital's waiting room.

"Are you alright?", Minho asked as he placed his hand on Jonghyun shoulder. He could tell something was bothering Jonghyun, he had never seen him act this way before.

Jonghyun immediately pushed Minho's hand away, and sighed, "Minho I'm sorry. I'm just a bit nervous, what if Key's father saw us? What if he tells my father.".

"I don't think he will say anything to your father.", Minho reassured him, "I'm sure he didn't see a thing.".

"Minho I don't want my father to find out about us this way. I want to be the one to tell him.", Jonghyun said as he paced back and fourth once again."Minho just keep your distance from me until Key's father is gone please.".

Minho nodded and looked down as he avoided eye contact with Jonghyun. He understood what Jonghyun was going through but it still hurt him that Jonghyun pushed him away. Minho went and sat beside Onew as he stared at Jonghyun from a distance.

"Are you alright?", Onew asked him.

"I'm okay, just a bit upset.", he admitted.

"Did you and Jonghyun have an argument?", he asked.

"No, he's just worried that Key's father saw us together.", he informed him,"He's not ready for his father to find out about us yet.".

"I'm sure Jonghyun will tell his father soon.", Onew reassured him,"He's a man of his word, there has to be a very important reason as to why he hasn't told him yet.".

"I know and I trust him.", Minho stated," He hasn't broke a promise to me yet, but it still hurts that he's pushing me away. So how are you feeling are you okay?".

Onew sighed,"To be honest I'm not okay at all. You saw the way Key's father treated, he obviously thinks I'm not good enough for his son. To be honest I'm starting to believe it myself.".

"Don't say that, Key would hate to hear you say that.", Minho stated.

"I know but I made him go through so much."he sighed,"I feel like I don't deserve to be with him.". 

"Don't tell me your thinking about leaving Key, you can't do that to him.",Minho stated.

"That did cross my mind earlier, when I met his father. I wanted to run away because it seemed like the easiest thing to do.", Onew said,"But I'm tired of running, I'm tired of doing things I don't want to do to keep others happy. All I want is to be with Key, so don't worry I'm not running away this time.".

Minho smiled,"I wouldn't worry to much about Key's father, he still hasn't accepted Key's uality. I'm sure he'll come around eventually.".

"I really hope so.", he responded.

As Onew and Minho talked and got to know each other better, Amber entered the hospital waiting room with Victoria. Minho stared attentively at them as she spoke to Jonghyun. "What is she even doing here?", Minho asked as he felt sting of jealousy.

"She Key's friend.", Onew answered, "I'm sure she came to see Key and not Jonghyun.".

"Then why is she talking to him?", he asked,"Never mind I'm going over there.". As he walked over to them Minho felt a bit uneasy and disappointed at himself. When he saw Amber and begged her to talk to  Jonghyun once again, he thought he was going to be able to handle seeing them together. But now that he saw it in the flesh, he didn't like it one bit. The smile that Jonghyun had on his face disturbed him, he had never seen him smile so brightly since he broke up with Amber. Minho kept his distance and stood completely still when he saw Key's father walking towards Jonghyun.

"Thank you again for taking care of my son.", Key's father bowed.

Jonghyun bowed back respectfully as he then introduce Amber and Victoria. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir.", Amber said as she and Victoria bowed.

"Your girlfriend is charming, just like your father mentioned.", Key father commented.

"Thank you sir.", Jonghyun smiled.

Minho heart sank when he heard Jonghyun pretend that he was still with Amber. Not able to handle the scene in front of him, Minho stormed out of the hospital building as his vision began to blur. He sat in a nearby bench and began to cry. 

"Is Key alright?", Sehun rushed over to Minho and hugged. 

That when Minho realize he was wrong, the attachment he had with Sehun was completely different than the one Jonghyun had with Amber. He cared for Sehun and it upset him that they were no longer friends, but he was okay never talking to him if Jonghyun asked him to. But Jonghyun still wanted Amber in his life, and by what he saw he had no problems pretending to still be with her. Minho didn't want Sehun to see him crying, he immediately wiped away his own tears and slightly pushed him away."Key is fine.".

"Then what happened are you okay?",he asked him."Did Jonghyun do something to you?".

Just when he was about to answer Sehun, Kai and Taemin walked over to them. "Taemin what are you doing here?". Minho asked a bit surprised to see him there.

"I came to see how Key was doing. Is he alright?", Taemin asked him. "Are you okay?".

In a moment of weakness and with the intention of hurting Jonghyun, Minho hugged Taemin. 

                                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

As soon as Key father left, Jonghyun rushed outside to look for Minho. When he finally spotted him, he saw him talking to Sehun. He watched from afar not wanting to interrupt even though it upset him, to see Minho hug Sehun. Jonghyun wanted to give Minho the same opportunity he gave him to fix things with Sehun. As soon as he saw Taemin and Kai approach Minho, he decided to approach him as well. His expression quickly changed when he saw Minho cling to Taemin. Jonghyun quickly walked over and grabbed Minho's hand, "Excuse us we have to go.", he said as he dragged Minho away. 

As they reached Jonghyun car, Minho yanked his hand away,"I'm not going anywhere with you.".

"Why? Because your going with Taemin?!", Jonghyun yelled,"Now that Onew is with Key you finally got your opportunity to be with him. Fine if that's what you want then go.".

"Don't you dare try to blame everything on me.", Minho stated,"You're the one who pushed me away. You're the one who pretended to still be with Amber, without caring about my feelings.".

"So every time I do something you don't like you're going to go and hug Taemin?!", Jonghyun sighed,"Listen Minho I know what I did was wrong, but I was scared. I took the quickest solution out of this mess without thinking about you. The only thing on my mind at the moment was to was to hide our relationship so my father wouldn't find out about us, from someone else. I thought you more than anyone would understand that.".

"You could of hid our relationship without pretending you were still with Amber. I do understand you and I know you aren't ready to come out to your family.", Minho began to tear up," It upset me to see you pretend you were with her. It upsets me to see you talking to her. I thought I was going to be able to handle seeing you two being together as friends, but I can't. It hurts me to know that you need her to be completely happy. It makes me feel that I'm not enough, it makes me think that you still have feelings for her.". 

"If I didn't love you, I would be with her instead of you.", Jonghyun ran his fingers through his hair as he tried to calm himself down."I don't understand why you feel that way. I have proven to you time and time again that I love you. I broke up with her, I asked you to move in with me, I change my entire life for you. I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I don't know what you want me to do. Tell me what you want me to do.".

"What? You regret being with me now? I never asked you to change your life for me, you did that on your own when you came looking for me. You're acting like your the only on who has done things to make our relationship work. I too have done things to prove I love you, I humiliated myself when I went to beg her to talk to you." Minho continued to cry,"I regret doing that now. I can't believe I actually thought you no longer had feelings for her. I should have known better since you are constantly wishing to talk to her, there isn't one day that you don't mention her. When you were talking to her earlier today, you seemed so happy. The happiest I've seen you since you broke up with her. Tell me that you don't have feelings for her, that's all I want to hear.".

Jonghyun tried his hardest not to cry,"I'm sorry Minho. I'll admit it I was happy to talk to her again. I was with her for three years, I got used to having her around. I no longer have feelings for her but I care about her. Listen I love you, I'm with you because I love you. I don't regret being with you, I don't regret looking for you that day.", he said said as he grabbed Minho's hand,"I'm very sorry that I made you feel that way, but we can't keep going on like this. We can't keep on fighting with each other because of other people. I don't want to lose you, but if we keep this up, our relationship is going to end.".

"Are you breaking up with me?", Minho asked as he pulled his hand away.

"No, no I'm not breaking up with you Minho. What I'm trying to say is that we can't allow Taemin, Amber and Sehun to continue to effect our relationship. I love you and I don't want to be with anyone else but you.", Jonghyun said as he hugged him.  

"I love you too.", Minho said as he hugged him back."I'm sorry for everything, I've done.".

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have pretended that Amber was still my girlfriend, it was wrong of me to do that.", Jonghyun said as he held him tightly and began to sob rather loudly. All the bottled up emotions he kept hidden inside just poured out. He could no longer control his feelings and tears as he clung on to Minho.

Minho wiped away his tears and held him tightly,"Let's go home okay.".

Jonghyun gave Minho the car keys as he continued to cry and got in the passenger seat of his car. Through out the car ride he held Minho's hand as he drove. Once they got home Jonghyun and Minho went to bed and cuddle. "Minho we have never been on a date.", he commented,"Do you want to go on a date with me?".

"I'll love to, where are we going? or are you going to surprise me?", Minho asked.

"Where do you want to go?", he asked.

"You asked me, you pick.", Minho said as he gave him a kiss on the lips."I want to see how it feels to be courted by you.".

Jonghyun sighed,"Don't expect to much, I have never planned a date before.".

"Your lying right?", Minho chuckled.

"No I just always went were my date wanted to go.", he replied.

"Well there is a first time for everything, I can't wait to see what you come up with.", Minho smiled,"You have till tomorrow at seven p.m.".

Jonghyun smiled as he began to think of where he could take Minho on a date to.

                                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Taemin sat in the waiting room with Kai as he mustered up the courage to go in and see Key. Based on what Sehun told him when he went in there he knew for a fact that Key was out of danger and Onew was in there with him. Due to the fact that Onew hadn't texted him all day, even though he was suppose to since he was going to tutor him today, Taemin had a feeling he wasn't going to like what he saw inside Key's hospital room.

"Are you going to go in there or should we go home?", Kai asked,"Sehun already left and you need to study. We can't keep wasting our time here.".

"I need to go in there Kai just give me a minute.", Taemin said as he held Kai's hand."Wish me luck.".

"Good luck.", Kai smiled.

Taemin let go of Kai hand and headed towards Key's hospital bedroom. Once he reached his door he took a deep breath and slightly knocked.

"Come in.", he heard Key said from the other side of the door.

Taemin slowly walked in there and shyly smiled at Key,"How are you feeling?", he asked.

Key smiled back,"A bit sore but good.", he answered.

Taemin could tell Onew was avoiding making eye contact with him. "I am really glad you're okay.", Taemin said,"I sincerely mean it. I know we don't necessarily get along but I wish you no harm.".

"Thank you.", Key smiled,"That is very kind of you.".

Taemin smiled and bowed,"I really hope you feel better, and Onew it was nice seeing you again.", he said before he immediately left not waiting to hear a response from Key or Onew. 

"How did it go?", Kai asked as he walked out of the hospital beside Taemin. 

"He's doing better, and as I expected from Onew, he is in there taking care of him.", Taemin answered as he and kai got in the cab.

"Are you alright?", he asked.

"To be honest, no.", Taemin said as he held back his tears," I think Onew and key are together.".

"How do you know did they told you themselves?", Kai asked.

"No because I left before I gave them the chance to tell me.", he said as he wiped away a few tears, "I just know they are together, while I was there Onew avoided making eye contact with me.".

"Well I don't blame him, that is an awkward situation to be in.", Kai commented,"Maybe he is helping Key out like he is helping you with those pictures.".

"Do you really think so?", Taemin asked as he started to feel a bit better.

"Don't assume that they are dating until they tell you themselves. Stop worrying about Onew and focus on your studies, you have a math final tomorrow.", Kai said as he paid the cab." I texted krystal to come over, so we can help you study.".

Taemin took out a notebook along with his textbooks and some of the practice sheets Onew had previously gave to him, as he sat down to review Krystal show up.

"So how was the hospital visit?", she asked as she sat beside Taemin.

"He is here to study not to gossip.", Kai said as he sat across from Taemin.

"The good thing is that Key is doing fine and nothing bad happened to him.", Taemin answered completely ignoring Kai wish to study.

"And the bad thing is?", Krystal asked.

"I think Onew and Key are together.", he responded.

"So are they or are they not together?", she questioned.

"We don't know they both haven't told Taemin anything.", Kai commented.

"I wouldn't worry about it until they tell you that are.", she said,"As long as they don't say anything to you there's still hope.".

"You really think so.", Taemin asked.

"Yes.", she responded,"But still be prepare because if they are together Key may not allow you to see Onew to see you anymore.".

"Krystal!", Kai yelled.

"What is the truth I'm being realistic here.", she sighed,"Listen Taemin you're a sweet guy and I dont want to see you get hurt, if they are together your going to need to forget about Onew.".

Taemin sighed and nodded as he tried not to think about it. He knew that if he thought about it he was going to cry.

"Onew was nice enough to try to help you get those pictures back, but if they're dating you may not count with his help anymore.", Kai commented,"Whatever happens you need to remain strong and just focus on your studies and try to get those pictures back.".

"To be honest it isn't Onew responsibility to get those pictures, it's yours Taemin.", Krystal said,"Key and Onew aside, you need to make those pictures disappear.".

"What do you suggest I do?", Taemin asked.

"I say we study right now. Then after your finals are done, we need to locate that Max guy so we can get those pictures.", Krystal stated.

"I agree.", Kai smiled as he opened up Taemin math book.

Taemin sighed as he began to do some practice problems.

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Sorry for any spelling and grammar errors I then to usually type at night when I'm tired, please forgive me. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment I truly enjoy reading them, anyways see you all in chapter 15