Little White Lies

Crossroad Lovers

A/N:Warning some ... I know it's been a month since I last updated. This chapter is the longest chapter I have ever written. I was going to update sooner by posting the first half of this chapter but I thought it would ruined the format so I decided to update it all together.I hope you all enjoy it. Anyways thank you for reading, and commenting I really appreciate it. Sorry in advance for any grammar/spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoy this chapter...

                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you sure you're okay to drive?", Minho asked Jonghyun as he followed him towards the car. Jonghyun seemed a bit agitated, and he didn't blame him. The whole thing with Jonghyun's father had him feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"I can drive, let's just go. I don't want to be here anymore.", he answered as they both got into the car.

Minho fastened his seatbelt as he waited for Jonghyun to start the car. He looked over at Jonghyun who was blankly staring at his home."Let's go back inside and try talking to your father again.", he suggested. 

"I don't want to talk to my father!", he started the car and began to drive."I meant what I said to him. If he isn't going to accept our relationship then I don't want him in my life. The only thing that bothers me is that my father isn't going to let me see my sister and my mother.".

Minho noticed the sad expression on Jonghyun's face; he didn't like seeing him upset. It hurt him to see him suffer. "He's your father he loves you. I'm sure he'll come around just give him some time.".

"I highly doubt that.".

"Let me try talking to him, maybe I can.", he manage to say before he got interrupted.

"No! If you go and talk to him he's going to treat you badly.",he reached out and grabbed Minho's hand; keeping the other on the wheel."Stay away from him I don't want him to hurt you. I don't want you near him at all.".

"You're exaggerating he isn't going to hurt me, please let me try talking to him.".

"No, it's going to make things worst. Promise me that you aren't going to go talk to him.".

"I promise.", he answered. He knew how much Jonghyun loved and cared for his family; he didn't want him to be separated from them. I'm going to go see his father first thing tomorrow morning,he thought. Minho didn't like lying to him but he wanted to see Jonghyun completely happy again like when they first met, and the only way to do it was by convincing Jonghyun's father to accept their relationship."Our house is that way.".

"I know but we're not going home yet. I'm hungry let's stop and eat somewhere really quick.", he said as he drove around,"Are you in the mood for anything?".

"You.", he placed his hand on Jonghyun's lap.

"I'm being serious, I'm really hungry.", he pouted removing Minho's hand from his lap.

"Stop right here, let's eat there.", Minho said. As soon as Jonghyun parked the car near the small restaurant, Minho got out and ordered some spicy rice cakes for the both of them.

"What did you get?", Jonghyun asked as he sat down.

"I ordered us some spicy rice cakes.", he answered as he sat beside him.

"Great, I'm starving.".

Minho grew slightly concern as soon as Jonghyun ordered himself a drink; ignoring the water he had gotten for him. Jonghyun looked very depressed,drinking his beer staring off into the distance. He knew that the shorter man had the tendency of drinking when he was upset; he didn't want him to get drunk so he decided to distract him the best way he knew how."You look great in that suit.",he genuinely complimented him. 

He blushed as he put down his drink; turning around to face him,"Don't get use to it. I'm not going to wear this or any other suit in a very long time.".

"That's a real shame.", he pulled Jonghyun's by his tie, bringing him closer as he then pressed his lips against his.

He pulled away; smiling as he caressed Minho cheek,"People are watching.".

"Let them watch, they're jealous that I'm with a the hottest guy here.", he smirked; leaning in to kiss him again.

His face turned a light shade of red as they got served their food, "Shut up and eat.", he got some food from Minho's plate and tried to feed him. Jonghyun continued to feed him as he smiled watching him eat. "I hope you don't think this counts as a date.", he said as he then started to eat.

"If this doesn't count as a date then what would you call it?".

"Just a dinner. I'm not going to let a memory of one of our dates to be associated with me screaming at my father.", he grabbed his drink once again; drinking more than half of the small bottle.

"I'm sorry that I haven't taken you on a proper date.",he said as he tried getting his  attention.

"You don't need to apologize, we just haven't had the time.", he put down his drink;  as then leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek,"Besides I prefer staying at home, cuddling with you on the couch. Actually it really doesn't matter where we are or what we do as long as I'm with you, I'm happy.".

Minho smiled, he felt blessed to have Jonghyun in his life. He had never been this happy and this in love before.

"Stop staring at me like that.", he looked down to avoid eye contact.

"Why? I'm admiring you're beauty.", Minho placed his hand under his chin and lifted his face; until he was again gazing into his eyes. "I love you.".

"I love you too but stop staring at me like that it makes me nervous.", he moved his hand away as he then went back to eating.

Minho leaned closed to his ear,"You're out of luck, because I'm never letting you out of my sight.", he whispered.

"Stop and eat your food.",he pushed him aside creating some distance between them.

He loved the affect that he had on him; he found Jonghyun adorable as he acted nervous and blushed. As soon as they were done eating Jonghyun ordered himself another drink,"Let's go home. I'm tired.", he lied not wanting to see him drink.

"But I'm not done with with my drink.".

"It doesn't matter. If you're thirsty there's a water bottle in the car.".

"It isn't the same.", he smiled,"Sit down, relax and have a drink with me.".

"I don't feel like drinking today, and you shouldn't be drinking either.", he took the small bottle from Jonghyun's hands.

"Stop whining, we'll go home after I finish my beer.", he took the bottle back and began to drink again.

Minho stood up and paid as he then walked out of the restaurant to wait for Jonghyun. Minutes later Jonghyun walked and gave him the keys to the car. Minho felt a bit flustered, he didn't say a word to Jonghyun as he unlocked the car and got in.

"Are you mad at me?", he asked as he fastened his seat belt.

"No, I just don't like it when you drink.", he buckled his seat belt as he then started to drive.

"Two to three beers isn't going to get me drunk.', he stated,"Anyways I don't understand why you're acting this way. Is not like you never drank before.".

"I know, I just don't like the reason why you drink.", he decided to be completely honest with him,"Every time you're upset you start to drink. Instead of trying to suppress your feelings and get blackout drunk, why don't you talk to me? We been through this before Jonghyun, stop pushing me away and let me be here for you. I love you.".

"You're right and I'm sorry.".

Minho was able to sense the sadness in Jonghyun's tone; his doleful expression immediately giving away that he was indeed in a lot of pain. He didn't say a word, he simply grabbed Jonghyun hand reassuring him that he was not alone. The whole way home Jonghyun remain completely silent staring out the window. 

"Minho I know you mean well, but I want to be alone tonight.", Jonghyun said as soon as they arrived home; immediately getting out of the car.

Minho quickly followed him; grabbing him by arm, spinning him around to face him,"This is exactly what I'm talking about. Why do you have to keep everything bottle up inside? Why do you apologize if you're going to end up doing the same thing all over again?".

"I don't feel like dealing with this right now, just leave me alone.", he freed himself from his grasp as he then pushed him; causing Minho to fall down. "M-m-minho, I'm sorry.", his eyes were shining with tears as he then ran inside.

Minho remain on the floor completely in shock. He had forgotten how strong Jonghyun actually was since he rarely used his strength against him. He knew Jonghyun was hurt but he never imagined the night was going to end this way. He was to focused on Jonghyun that he failed to noticed the cut across his right palm that he had gotten from the fall. The blood trickled down his palm into his wrist. He made sure to lock the house door as he then stormed into bathroom, grabbing the first aid kit as he started to clean his wound. I must of scraped myself on a rock or something he thought. As he tried to focus on his cut and not think about Jonghyun, it hurt him to know that Jonghyun couldn't confide in him. After he finished cleaning his wound he went to his bedroom, changed out of his clothes, brush his teeth and went to bed. He tossed and turned in bed as he tried to go to sleep, but everything he try was to avail. He had only slept in his bedroom once before and he hated it. He felt lonely and the bed felt cold without Jonghyun by his side. He laid there for two hours straight as he fought the urge to go to him, but he couldn't take it anymore. He got out of bed with the intention of being with him again. When he opened his bedroom door he found a sleeping Jonghyun right in front of his door. "Wake up.",he whispered as he caressed his face.

Jonghyun immediately sat up,"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to.", he stopped talking when he noticed the cut in Minho's hand,"Did I do this to you?".

"Don't worry about it's a small cut.", he smiled.

He wrapped his arms around Minho's neck,"I'm sorry I hurt you. I took out all my anger and frustration on you and I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I'm really sorry for everything.".

"It's fine, everything is okay.", he smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek,"This isn't all your fault, I shouldn't have pressured you into talking went you weren't ready.". 

"It is not okay you were nothing but nice to me and I hurt you.", he broke their embraced; grabbing Minho's hand, kissing the cut in his palm,"Does it hurt?".

"Not anymore, but don't worry about it it will heal soon. Besides you weren't the one who cut me.".

"But you got that cut because of me, if I wouldn't have pushed you none of this would of happened.".

Minho knew Jonghyun wasn't going to let this go so he decided to ignore it,"How long were you outside my door, that you fell asleep.".

"A little over an hour. I felt really bad for what I did so I decided to come talk to you. When got here, I thought that you were probably going to be to mad to talk to me. So I stay outside trying to gain the courage to talk to you but I must have dozed off.",he let out a small laugh,"Being completely honest with you, I really can't sleep in that room without you. I felt lonely.".

"I couldn't sleep without you by my side either.".

Jonghyun smiled giving him a quick kiss on the lips as he then went to go lay down in Minho's bed; covering himself up with the blanket.

"I thought we were going back to your room.", he said as he got into bed laying beside him.

He covered Minho with the blanket; putting his arms around him laying his head on his chest,"Any room is fine, as long as I have you by my side.".

Minho could tell Jonghyun was still very bothered by what happened with his father. He laid there quietly watching Jonghyun. He didn't want to make the same mistake and pressure him into talking, he simply held him closer hoping to comfort him.

"Minho I'm scared.".

"Scared of what?"

"My father, I know he isn't going to let this go.", he stated,"I have never yelled at him before. I'm surprise he didn't lose his temper and hit me.".

"Your father hits you?".

"He did once when I was around five. He had this very pretty pen, I wanted to use it to write my name with it. The pen was to far back in his desk and I couldn't reach it, I accidentally ended up knocking over the coffee mug he had on his desk. It ruin his computer and soaked all the papers that he had on his desk. When my father came back into his office he was furious he hit me multiple times. He told me I ruined hours of work, and that since I wasted his time he was going to waste mine. He made me sit with him and watch him work, every time I said something or was falling asleep he would scream at me. He isn't a bad dad I know he thinks he's doing what is best for me but he isn't going to let this go. Just like the accident with the pen I know he's going to punish me severely. He doesn't let things this big go. The first time I told him about us he disowned me as a punishment. What else is he going to do to me? Is he going to take away our home, my car. I have no idea what he is going to do and I'm scared.".

"What ever he decides to do you don't have to go through it alone. You have me and I'm never going to leave your side.", he smiled giving him a kiss on the forehead,"We'll get through this together.".

"I love you.".

"I love you too.". They laid there quietly enjoying each other warmth. Minho periodically kissed him, while he ran his fingers along Jonghyun's back, until they both finally fell asleep.

The next morning Minho quietly got out of bed; making sure not to wake Jonghyun. He walked into the kitchen made Jonghyun his breakfast and lunch for when he went to work. Since he wasn't sure when he would be back. He quietly walked back into his bedroom grabbed a suit and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. After he took a shower and changed into a suit, knowing that Jonghyun's father probably wouldn't see him if he didn't have one on. He walked out of their home satisfied that Jonghyun didn't notice he had left, as he then got himself a cab. Minho was extremely nervous he didn't really now what he was going to say to him but he had to try to convince him somehow. When he arrived they didn't let him in clamming that Jonghyun's father wasn't there. So Minho decided to call in to work and informed them that he wasn't going today, he wanted to see Jonghyun's father even if he had to wait outside for hours. Thirty minutes passed when a black Ferrari stop a couple feet away from him.

Jonghyun's sister lowered her car window,"What are you doing here?".

"I came to talk to your father.".

"That isn't a good idea. You're his least favorite person right now. To say he hates you is an understatement.", she stated.

"Jonghyun is very upset with everything that happen. I need to talk to your father, is the only way to fix this.".

"No. You can't talk to him, if you talk to him you will make things worst.".

"How can talking make things worst?",he asked slightly confused.

"Trust me you don't know my father, talking to him can definitely make things worst. Besides Jonghyun will be very unhappy to know you're here.".

"Please don't tell him anything.", he begged hoping she will keep it secret that he was here.

"I won't say a word.", she smiled,"Get in, you and I need to talk.".

Minho didn't know what she wanted to talk about but he saw it as a good opportunity to get to know her better. So he got in to the car hoping to build a good relationship with her.  

                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Kibum this isn't necessary.", Onew said as he followed Key into the store.

"It is necessary. I don't want that to keep belittling you because of the clothes you wear.", Key stated as he began to look through suits.

"I don't care what she thinks. As long as you don't have any contact with her I'm happy.".

"I don't have any contact with her.", he stated.

"Exactly I'm happy let's go.", he grabbed key by the arm hoping they would leave but Key wouldn't budge. 

"No! I'm getting you five brand new suits and that's final.".

"I don't want any. I'm fine with the ones I have.", Onew kept on insisting; completely shocked at how expensive these suits were,"Besides this is way to expensive.".

"I know they are a bit expensive but I always get a discount here for being a long term customer.", he smiled as he handed him a navy blue suit,"They make the best suits here. I would have loved for you to have your suits custom tailored just like mine, but unfortunately we don't have time for that.".

"Kibum I can't accept this is a bit to much.", he followed him around the store as Key handed him shirts and ties.

"Stop complaining and let me spoil you a little.".

"Isn't your dad going to notice you are wasting to much money?".

"No, don't worry about it's my card.", he answered as he continued to look around.

"It may be your card but it's your dad's money.", he stated,"I don't want him to dislike me more than he already does.".

"We're getting you these suits and that's final.", Key said as he continued to give Onew more different color suits and ties.

Onew knew there was no way he was going to convince Key to leave and not buy anything. So he just quietly followed him around. Minutes later a young woman who worked there came and took all the clothes from Onew's hand and took them to the dressing room. When she came back she started to assist Key in picking more suits, shirts and ties. 

"Jinki go pick out a few pairs of shoes.", he instructed him as he then continued to talk to the sales girl.

Onew walked over to where the shoes where, he was amazed at how beautiful they were. All very different kinds of styles but what amazed him the most was again the price. Seeing how expensive they were; he started to think about how he would pay back for all of this. 

"Are you done picking your shoes.", Key asked as he walked over to where he was.

"This are kinda nice.", he picked the least expensive one.

"They are pretty nice but these are better.", Key grabbed another pair of shoes,"These match way better with what I picked out for you.".  He then picked four different styled shoes,"You can never have to much shoes trust me.".

Onew didn't protest anymore, he knew that there was no way he would change Kibum's mind. He followed him towards the dressing room not surprised that Key entered with him; he always went inside the dressing with him when it was allowed. At first he didn't like it and was uncomfortable to change in front of him, but now he didn't mind at all he became used to it. Once he was inside he made sure the door was locked as he then began to undress.

"You're so y, you have the perfect body.", Key commented as got closer to him.

His face redden as he moved to the side, trying to create some space between them. As Key began roam his fingers across his bare chest; Onew knew exactly what he had in mind."We can't she is right outside, and I only have a limited amount of time before I have to go work.", he whispered.

"It's fine just call your mom and tell her you'll be a little late.", he whispered back as he began to kiss jaw making his way down his neck,"Don't worry about the sales girl she isn't standing outside the dressing room.", he said in between kisses.

He was trying really hard to resist him, but the way his soft hands touch his body; the way his warm lips felt against his skin was enough for him to break. As hard as he tried he couldn't resist him. Onew picked him slamming him hard to the opposite side of the wall giving in to his desires. He loved the way Kibum smelled it was euphoric. He lifted Key's chin;gazing I to his eyes before he pressed his lips against his. He introduced his tongue into his mouth savoring the kiss. He quickly broke the kiss when he heard a light knock on the dressing room door.

"Is everything okay in there? Is there anything I can assist you with?", the young sales woman asked.

"Everything is fine thank you.", Onew's voice crack; feeling slightly embarrassed and ashamed."We'll be right out.". He put Kibum down as he began to try on his suits.

Key pouted as he watched him change,"I'm mad.", he confessed.

"Don't be mad, stop pouting and help me. I don't know what shirt goes with this suit.", he grabbed a couple of shirts out of the pile. After Key helped him organize himself telling him what shirts went with it suit, he tried them all on making sure everything fit probably; as he then changed back to his clothes. "Are you sure we need to buy all of this?", he asked again as they exited the changing room.

"Quiet! I don't want to hear it.", he said as they walked towards the register. After Key paid they made their way towards the car."Do you think you can drive home I want to try calling Seohyun again.", he stated as he hanged the suits in the hooks at the back seat of the car.

"She still hasn't answered the phone?", he asked, taking the keys as he then finished helping Key fix everything.

"No, I'm really starting to worry. What if I put her and her son in danger.", he got in the passenger seat of the car as Onew got in the driver's seat.

"Stop blaming yourself you were scared. You have no way of knowing if she was telling you the truth or not.", he said as he started the car and began to drive,"Just keep trying to contact her, I'm sure she'll answer eventually.".

"What if Max is with her and doesn't allow her to answer the phone.".

"I really doubt that Max is there, don't you think it will be the first place the police will look into? It would be very stupid of him to go hide there.", he stated.

"Jinki they can't arrest him if his in another country. It's the perfect place for him to hide especially since he already had a plane ticket to go there.".

"That's true.", he commented,"Let's just stay positive I'm sure she'll answer soon and we'll be able to help.".

"I really hope so.", he said as he took out his phone and dialed her number.

Onew noticed how worried Key was; he was hoping Max's wife would answer soon so Key would have some peace."She didn't answer again did she.", he asked as he saw key put his phone in his pocket.

"No she still isn't answering. I felt her text hopefully she'll see it just in case she isn't allowed to talk on the phone.".

"I'm sure she'll get back to you soon.", he smiled as he tried to make him feel better. When they arrived home Jonghyun was already waiting for Jinki in the living room.

"Hurry up we need to go now. Your mom already called twice, I told her I could head out first but she needed us both there since your father needs a lot of help.", Jonghyun informed him as soon as they walked in.

"Don't worry about anything. I'll bring the rest of the stuff from the car and as a bonus I'll organize your closet.", Key smiled,"Just change and go.".

"Thank you.", he kissed him on the cheek as he then quickly headed to his bedroom to change. After he was all done he went outside to were Jonghyun was waiting for him."It's my mom mad?".

"At me no at you yes.", Jonghyun said as he got into his car. "What are you two up to that you had to buy so many suits.".

Onew fastened his seat belt,"How did you know we bought suits?".

Jonghyun began to drive,"Saw the bags and hangers. I bought my suits from there too, their custom tailored work is the best.".

"Key said the same thing.", he commented; not able to relate to the rich life those two had. Clothes were just clothes to him."I told him it wasn't necessary to buy that many but he insisted that I had to have a few. I just don't have a clue how I'm going to pay him back.".

"For starters don't be late for work, that way you'll have a full paycheck.", Jonghyun laughed.

"I don't know how I'll be able to manage everything.", he confessed,"School is just a week away and I'm barely staying afloat. I have to much work.".

"It's all worth it at the end though.", he smiled.

Onew smiled at Jonghyun, he was glad to have him in his life. He was someone he could trust and depend on no matter what. "How did things go with your father?", he asked hoping that the result was different from the last time. He knew his best friend was feeling stressed and he wanted him to be completely happy.

"I ended up screaming at my dad and pushing Minho to the ground. As you could see I think I made things worst.".

"You lost your temper again didn't you?", Onew sighed,"We talked about this before Jonghyun you need to be a little more level headed. You need to learn to pick your battles.".

"I know but my dad deserved it. What I regret is that I pushed Minho, he really didn't deserve it.".

"I'm sure he didn't ,Minho loves you a lot.".

"I know he even made me lunch before he left to whatever he went to.", he stated as he parked the car.

"You don't know where he is?".

"No, all he said was that he'll be home later tonight.", he answered,"I just hope he isn't doing anything he isn't suppose to do.".

"Maybe he's planning to surprise you.", Onew said as he undid his seat belt and got out of the car.

"Maybe but if he is I don't deserve it.", Jonghyun got out of the car and locked it."So at what time are you getting home from your internship?".

"I don't know why?".

"I wanted to hang out.".

"You're going to have to find something else to do. I usually don't get home till very late.", he commented as they walked towards the meat shop.

"In that case I'm going to steal your boyfriend.".

Onew started to laugh,"Don't say it like that, it makes you sound like a .".

"You know what I meant.", he laughed,"Do you think he'll want to come to the mall with me.".

"He'll be more than happy to.", he commented as he entered the shop; holding the door open for Jonghyun,"We should have stop for some coffee I could really use some right now.", he yawned.

Jonghyun pinched his cheek,"That should to it.".

Onew laughed as he tried to pinch Jonghyun back, but he couldn't get him. After chasing him at the back of the store for minutes, he managed to jump on Jonghyun back. 

"Jinki stop playing around and go help your father.", his mother ordered him when she caught them playing around.

"Why did she only get mad at me?", he said as he got off of  Jonghyun back.

"Because you're the one on my back screaming, and I'm just an innocent bystander trying to work.", he answered; sticking his tongue out at Onew before he left.

He laughed as he put on his apron before going to go help his father. Onew stayed in the back helping his dad cut meat until it was time to go. "I'm so tired.", he whined as he and Jonghyun walked back towards the car.

"You weren't just tired, you were starving too. You ate more than half of my lunch.", he said as he unlocked the car doors.

"Sorry.".

"It's okay, I forgive you because your cute.", they got into the car; buckled their seat belts as Jonghyun then began to drive,"You're really sweaty.".

"I know I'm going to need to take another shower.", he stated,"I'm really tired I have no idea how I'm going to stay awake.".

"I'll drop you off right now and while you take a shower I'll buy you some iced coffee.", Jonghyun suggested.

"Thank you.",he yawned,"I'm going to take a quick nap wake me up when we get home.".

"No don't even think about it.", he yelled,"It is really hard to wake you up.".

"I won't fall asleep.", he yawned again; leaning his head against the car window. He could hear Jonghyun talking to him but he couldn't keep his eyes open, He blink several times as he tried to stay awake but he ended up falling asleep. 

Twenty minutes later when they arrived home Jonghyun opened the passenger seat door causing Onew to almost fall out of the car,"I'm sorry I didn't think you'll fall.", he held him close preventing him from falling. 

"Thank you.", Onew got to his feet as he staggered towards the house.

Jonghyun rushed over to help him,"I don't think you should go to your internship today.".

"When I take a shower I will be fine, just go get me my iced coffee please.".

Jonghyun let go of him, making sure he was okay before he got back on his car and left.

When Onew entered his bedroom, Key already had his suit, shirt and tie ready for him."Thank you.", he gave him a quick kiss on the lips; taking the clothes as he then headed into the bathroom to take a shower. After he was done with his shower he changed and exited the bathroom where he found Key and Jonghyun laughing. "What's so funny?".

"Nothing don't worry about it.", Jonghyun smiled;handing him his coffee,"Here's your iced coffee.".

"You didn't do anything to it right?", he asked as he too; taking the top off to look inside.

"Relax I didn't do anything to it.", Jonhyun answered,"Even though I now wished I did.".

"Thank you.", he began to drink it as he then grabbed his stuff and headed towards the car. He sat on the back seat of the car letting Key ride in the front with Jonghyun; figuring he could organize some of his stuff before he got there. As Key and Jonghyun were trying to decide what mall to go to, Onew could concentrate all he could think about was Ms. Hwang.

"Is something the matter?", Key looked over his shoulder.

"Everything is fine.", Onew answered.

"Don't worry about anything you look great.",Key smiled.

"Thank you.", Onew didn't really cared how he looked he just didn't want to see that woman again; he couldn't stand her.

"You'll be the hottest guy there, you'll have everyone eating out of the palm of your hand.", Jonghyun comment.

"You're right.", Key pouted,"I really didn't think this through. There's a bunch of single people there, once they see how good he looks they'll be all over him. Let's go back and have him change.".

"Stop exaggerating.", Onew laughed as he began to gather his stuff.

"Not knowing how good looking you are makes you even cuter,", Jonghyun commented.

"I know!", Key kept on pouting as he looked back at him.

"Jjong stop putting stuff in his head.", Onew stated,"Key don't listen to him he likes messing around.".

"I don't know if he is joking or not but he has a point.", Key stated

"I'm not joking, I'm being serious.", Jonghyun said as he parked the car in front of the building.

"Promise me you won't talk to anyone that you don't have to talk to.", Key glared at him.

"I promise.", he said as he leaned in giving Key a quick kiss on the lips; pinching Jonghyun on the arm,"You owed me one.", he laughed as he then exited the car. After he checked in he went straight into Ms. Hwang office to work everything was great for the first minutes until she started talking on the phone.

"Yes I can talk.", she giggled,"No I'm not busy I'm suppose to be helping this intern but there's no way he even going to finish the project. I'm not going to waste my time on him, so just tell me what you did last night.".

Onew did his best to ignore her but she just kept talking louder it was like she was doing it on purpose to annoy him. He kept on working despite the noise, but when she started talking about Key he immediately stop working. She was talking about how they went out last night, how much of a good kisser Kibum was. He knew it was all lies since Key was with him last night but he couldn't help but feel mad. He hated the way she talked about Key, it made him mad, it mad him hate her. 

Calm down you just talked about this with Jonghyun. You need to lear to pick your battles she isn't important he thought as he tried to calm himself  down. But the more she kept on talking about Key the more he got irritated,"Shut the up!", he yelled at her; immediately regretted it.

"I'll call you back.", she ended the call. "Who do you think you are to talk to me this way? I could have my boyfriend Kibum take away your apprenticeship on the spot.".

Onew knew there was no point for him to hold back, he had already messed up. "Your boyfriend?", he laughed. "You and I both know that he isn't your boyfriend. If he was your boyfriend he would call you or come see you but none of those thing have actually happened.".

"Even though I don't need to explain myself to you, he came to see me last night.", she smiled.

"Actually he came into your office looking for me.".

"What kind of relationship do you have with him? Is he the one who bought you that suit?", she smiled,"We both know you have no class and are to poor to be able to afford that yourself.".

He completely ignored her questions."You can say whatever you want about me I don't care, but I'm not going to let you talk about Kibum. Stop using his name to get ahead and actually work to get there yourself.", he stated,"You should be thankful to work here but instead you act like an immature high school girl.".

"Leave my office now!".

"Don't worry I'm leaving. Even if I have to work in the lunch room, I'm not coming back.", he started to gathered his stuff.

"You aren't going to be able to work in the lunch room or anywhere in this building. I'm going to make sure they kick you out for good.", she glared at him.

"Go ahead and try. I'm not afraid of you.", he stood by the door."If you can't kick me out yourself ask your imaginary boyfriend Kibum to help you.", he said slamming the door shut. Onew was completely shocked with himself he had never done anything like that before. He didn't know what consequences his actions were going to bring but he felt good at the moment. He didn't know if Key's father would find out that he was here, but just in case he didn't he decided to continue working on his project.

                                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"He is a jerk.", Krystal stated,"Stop trying to defend him.".

"It wasn't completely his fault. I was okay with it, I allowed it to happened too.", he stated as he looked through his closet. He took Key's advice and told Krystal about what happened between him and Kai; surprisingly though she was more mad at Kai than he thought she would be.

"I know it was a bit consensual, but he is being a jerk about it. There's nothing you can say that is going to change my mind.", she stated." You slept with him because you have feelings for him right?".

"I think I do. That's what I wanted to figure out.", he confessed,"But it really doesn't matter how I feel, he has no feelings for me at all he just wants us to be friends.".

"You proved my point,he's a jerk.".

"Just because he doesn't like me it doesn't mean he's a jerk.".

"Listen Taemin you owed up to it you slept with him because you actually felt something for him. He on the other hand he just slept with you to sleep with you. If he really wanted to be friends he would have never made love to you. Friends don't sleep with friends.", she stated,"Think about it, you find it a bit awkward to be around him, yet he acting like nothing happened. If you accept to be his friend again what's to stop him from trying to make love to you again? I don't know it seems to me he wants to be friends with benefits.".

What Krystal actually kinda made a bit of sense,"I never thought about that way but you have a point. I think I would sleep with him again if the opportunity arose.".

"Exactly that what usually happens when friends sleep with each other. If one of you is ever in the mood you would just sleep with each other again, you already done it before anyways.", she stated.

"I don't want to be friends with benefits.", Taemin stated,"Key was right I can't keep on wasting my time waiting to see what is going to happen between Kai and I. Especially since he might just want me as a buddy.".

"Well no one knows what Kai really wants, I don't even think he knows himself. But you can't risk it, I don't want you to get your heartbroken again. Especially by someone that was suppose to be your friend.", she smiled,"I think you made the right choice when you agreed to go out with Woohyun.".

"I think so too. He's completely different from Onew and Kai. To be honest I never imagined I would date someone like him.", he commented,"He's very nice I like him. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun on this date.".

"I really hope you do. Where is he taking you to?".

"I don't know he said he wanted to surprise me.",Taemin took out a few scarfs from his closet."Which one of these will go best with my coat.".

"They both look good but I prefer the gray one.", she answered.

"Gray one it is, I like it better anyways.", he said as he grabbed his clothes. Right when he was about to walk into the bathroom to change Kai walked into his room. "What are you doing here?".

"You didn't answer my text last night.", Kai said.

"You came all the way here just because he didn't answer a text.", Krystal laughed,"I don't really buy that.".

"Are you mad at me krystal?", he asked.

"I don't know Kai tell me do I have a reason to be mad?".

"No, I don't think so.", he smiled as he sat on the corner of Taemin's bed,"Since we're all here we should go to the movies. We haven't went in a long time.".

"You two could go if you want but I can't I have a date.".

"You have a date? With who?", he asked.

"With a guy name Woohyun.",Krystal answered,"He's one of the most handsome men I ever seen. I think Taemin is going to have a lot of fun tonight.".

"Woohyun is very handsome and nice.", Taemin added,"I think.".

"Where did you met him?", Kai interrupted him.

"Key introduced us.", he answered,"I'm going to change he should be coming any minute now. I don't want to keep him waiting.". Taemin walked into his bathroom as he then began to change. After he changed he styled his hair put on some cologne and double check himself in the mirror. He felt slightly bad for treating Kai the way he did but he thought he deserved to suffer a little. When he rentered his bedroom Krystal was gone and Kai sat there alone."Where did Krystal go to?".

"I ask to leave. I wanted to talk to you in private.".

Taemin sat beside him; he felt extremely nervous being closed to him. He was a bit scared to hear what Kai was about to tell him,"I'm listening.".

"Did you told Krystal about what happened between us?".

"No.", he lied as he stood up,"I really don't have time for this if that is what you wanted to talk about then you can just go.".

"She acting rather cold towards me, I thought you must have told her something. I'm sorry.", he apologized,"So why didn't you answer my texts.".

"I was talking to Woohyun at that time, I just forgot to answer sorry.".

"Do you like this guy Woohyun?".

"I can't say I like him like him because well I barely know him but I want to try and see if there could be something between him and I. He's seems very nice and I like the fact that he's straight forward with me. He doesn't shy away from his feelings and it's very passionate when it comes to things he likes.".

"I hope you have a lot of fun on your date.".

Those were not the words Taemin was hoping to hear but it was definitely what he ended to hear. With what Kai just said it was more than evident to Taemin that kai just wanted to sleep with him that night and that was probably all he wanted. "I'm sure I will.".

"This situation between us has me feeling very stress out. I really want to fix things between us, tell me what to do. Tell me how to fix this.".

"To be honest Kai I don't think we can fix this. I don't think we can go back.", he stated,"You act like what happened between us is normal. Friends don't do what we did. The more I analyze the situation the more I can't stand you. I guess I'm expecting you to say something you are never going to say and feel. I don't want to waste my time and I don't want to waste yours, I think is for the best if we never speak to each other again.".

"You don't really mean that.".

"I do.".

"I already apologize I feel guilty for what I did. What is it that you want me to feel? What do you want me to say.", Kai asked,"I'll do whatever you want just don't kick me out of your life.".

"I can't tell you how to feel or what to say that should come from your heart.".

"I think your over reacting and over analyzing everything.", he stood as he then headed towards the door,"We'll talk another day when you have more time.".

"I don't think I'm over reacting or over analyzing anything. I think it's you who isn't looking at the bigger picture.", Taemin felt like crying,"Don't bother coming back because you and I have nothing to talk about.".

"Taemin! Taemin!", Krystal came barging in,"Woohyun is here.", she stated as she then quickly ran back downstairs.

Taemin slightly pushed Kai out of the doorway as he then headed downstairs,"Did you wait long?".

"No, I came a minute ago.",Woohyun smiled,"Besides I got to try some of your mom's delicious baked goods. That was definitely a welcomed surprise.".

"I'm glad.", Taemin smiled at him as he then introduced Krystal to him.

"Are you Taemin's brother?", Woohyun asked as Kai walked towards them.

"No I'm his friend.",Kai answered informally introduce himself,"Where are you taking Taemin.".

"That doesn't concern you.",Taemin said not allowing Woohyun to answer,"Can we go now.".

"Yes.", Woohyun smiled as he then said goodbye to Taemin's mother and Krystal.

Taemin was completely taken aback when he saw Woohyun car, it looked extremely expensive and brand new. Woohyun opened the door for him and held it opened into Taemin got in."Thank you.", he smiled.

Woohyun got into his car; fastened his seat belt as he then started to drive,"Is he your ex boyfriend or something?".

"It's who my ex boyfriend?".

"The guy that introduce himself as your friend.".

"No, he isn't my ex boyfriend.", he sighed the last thing he wanted to do was talk about Kai.

"So if he isn't your ex boyfriend than he is the competition.", he stated,"Oh this is going to be fun I love a challenge.".

Taemin laughed,"He isn't really competition. He and I are in bad terms right now.".

"You have feelings for him don't you?".

Taemin didn't really know what to say. He just looked down at his feet he was feeling nervous and a bit overwhelmed.

"I don't know what's going on between you and that guy, but I want to know. I think I have the right to know.", he stated,"I don't want to get my hopes up thinking I actually have a chance with you when that isn't the case at all.".

"His name is Kai and he used to be a really good friend.", he stated, deciding to be completely honest."I'm unsure about my feelings towards him, he on the other hand doesn't like me at all. I really hope you don't think that I'm using you to make him jealous or anything. I genuinely think you're a great person. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to get to know you better. To see if there could actually be something between us, but I will completely understand if you don't want to go out with me anymore.".

"Why wouldn't I want to go out with you?", he smiled at him; still keeping his eyes on the road."You were honest with me and I really appreciate that.".

"So where are we going?", he asked not wanting to talk about Kai anymore.

"Wine tasting.".

"I've never had wine before.".

"Trust me you'll love it.", he said as he parked his car.

"It's really pretty here.", Taemin said as he enjoyed the atmosphere.

"You should see it in the summer when everything is in bloom.".

"Snow covered twigs look really pretty too.", Taemin commented,"I like it, it feels magical.".

"I never thought about it that way, but now that I look at it. You're right it does look very pretty almost like a cloud.", he answered as he opened the door to a small cabin.

Inside the cabin it was very warm, the fire place was running. The furniture looked very rustic but expensive, it felt really cozy."Do you come here often?", Taemin asked as he walked around the cabin.

"Yes I do.", he answered as he sat down on the couch.

"I bet you bring all your dates here.", Taemin as he sat beside him.

"Actually you're the first person I bring here.",he answered,"Well Key did came here once but it wasn't a date. As surprising as it may sound I brought him here to work one weekend.".

"So you work here? Its a bit far from from the school don't you think.".

"It is that's why I work only in the summer.", he answered.

Taemin got a bit startled when man arrived with different bottles of wine and two glasses. Had thought they were completely alone,"Thank you.", he said as he grabbed the glass the man handed to him.

"You can go home now. I'll take care of the rest.", Woohyun smiled as he took the glass and placed it on the table.

"Thank you sir. Have a good night.", the man bowed before he left the cabin.

"So which one would you like to try first?".

"Are we going to drink all of those bottled?". Taemin was beginning to feel a bit frightened, the last time he drank that much was when Max took those pictures of him.

"No, that's to much we're going to have a little of everything.", he smiled as he opened up a bottle; pouring a little into his and Taemin's cup. "I'm not trying to get you drunk, how can I have a conversation with you if I get you drunk.".

Taemin smiled feeling more at ease as he took a sip,"Isn't it a bit wasteful to open all this bottles.".

"It's fine, I really want you to try them all. I'm very proud of how they taste.".

"Did you help make them?".

"I had small input.", he answered.

"The owners of this vineyard must really trust you.".

"Well they better, because if they didn't they would be horrible parents.", Woohyun let out a small laugh"So what do you think.".

Taemin took another sip,"I don't really know much about wine but its delicious.", he commented as he then finished the rest of the wine in his glass.

"Glad your enjoying it but you're drinking it to fast.", he said as he poured him a bit more.

Taemin listen to Woohyun as he explain the correct way to drink it. He loved how knowledgeable and passionate Woohyun was. He found his voice soothing, he hadn't felt this calm and at peace in a long time. Taemin was glad Key had introduced him to Woohyun, he like that he was funny, confident and humble even though he had a lot. He leaned in giving Woohyun a kiss on the cheek. Woohyun immediately stop talking slightly blushing, the whole room remain silent for the next three minutes making Taemin a bit nervous."I never imagined a simple kiss would make you act all shy.", Taemin breaking the silence.

"Well I never have been kissed by someone as beautiful as you.".

Taemin blushed looking down at his feet not really knowing what to say. He knew he was the one who initiated everything but Woohyun had caught him completely off guard when he leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Come let's go take a walk.", Woohyun stood up extending his hand.

Taemin stood up as he laced his hand with his. He didn't know if they actually had a future together, but he was planning to enjoy his time with Woohyun. 

                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Are you sure?", Jonghyun asked one more time as he tried to make sure that Key wasn't lying to him.

"Yes, pick whatever you want I'll buy it for you.", Key answered as he looked through the clothes rack."Do you think Jinki would wear this.".

Jonghyun looked at the V-neck pink sweater,"I like it, I think he would too. Beaing completely honest with you he would wear anything you give him.".

"True, I'll buy it for him.", Key said as he then continued to looked through the rack,"So how did you like my pole dancing classes.".

"Honestly I never imagined I would do something like that, it was fun.".

"Do you want to join? I'll pay for your lessons.".

"I said it was fun not that I was good.", he stated,"I don't want you to waste your money on me.".

"I don't mind besides I'm already buying you clothes I see no difference.", he stated,"Please join with me I have more fun when you're there.".

"I think I need to talk it over with Minho first.".

"Why you are your own person you can do whatever you want. He doesn't own you.".

Jonghyun laughed,"I know but yesterday we got in a fight and I want to avoid having any problems with him about.".

"That makes sense.", he smiled as they walked over to the cash register,"What was the fight about?".

"It was all thanks to my dad. Long story short I ended up taking all my fustrations out on him. I pushed him and fell to the ground.", just talking about it made him feel guilty. Key brusted out in laughter."It isn't funny he had a cut got a cut in his hand thanks to the fall.".

"It hilarious to me.",Key answered as he tried not to laugh,"He always uses his strength on me, it makes me slightly happy that he got a small taste of his own medicine."Key took out his wallet taking out his card to paid for their items.". 

"You two have a weird friendship.",Jonghyun commented as he grabbed the shopping bags.

"We have a weird friendship?", Key chuckled as he put his wallet and card away. "Minho and I have a brotherly type of relationship. You and Jinki on the other hand totally different.",he commented as they walked towards the car.

"Different. Me and Jinki are like twin brothers that were separated from birth.", he stated. Jonghyun really didn't see anything weird with the way Onew and he acted with one another."I see nothing weird with our friendship.".

"Let's just say if I didn't know how in love you were with Minho I would think you had a crush on Jinki.".

Jonghyun couldn't believe what he was hearing,"Don't ever say that again, he's like a brother to me.".

"Well he's not really your brother. Are you seriously telling me you never check him out before?", Key said,"Be honest with me I won't be mad.".

"No I never looked at him in any other way. I always thought of him as my brother.", he stated. "Have you ever looked at Minho in any other way than just a friend?", Jonghyun didn't really want to know but his curiosity got the better of him.

"No, he isn't my type.".

"Onew doesn't seem like your type either.".

"He isn't my type at all. If you would have asked me a few months ago if I would date him I would have told you no.", Key answered as they both got in the car and Jonghyun started to drive."But I'm glad he isn't,I'm happy that he is like no one I have ever dated. He's funny, a bit clumsy, brilliant, kind he's everything I didn't know I wanted and needed. He's my everything.".

Jonghyun was happy to hear how much Key loved his best friend. He was glad that Onew had someone that loved him and took care of him, it made him feel more at ease.

"I forgot to mention he is great in bed, he's the best I ever had.", he stated,"Last night was amazing, he definitely knows what he's doing?".

"Stop, stop stop.", he said as he kept his eyes on the road; not wanting Key to keep on describing his life."I don't want to have that image of my best friend.".

"You're a ert I can't believe you were actually picturing it.".

"I'm not a ert that's just an natural reaction.", he defended himself.

"Do you want me to tell you about last night in details.", Key laughed at Jonghyun's blank expression,"Calm down I'm just teasing you a little. I won't talk about it anymore I promise.".

"Thank you.".

"I'm a little curious about something. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.".

Jonghyun never had a friend like Key before; he found him to be very enigmatic. Even though he knew he would probably feel embarrassed to answer what key was about to ask him he decided to do it anyways,"Ask away.".

"Have you ever looked at other men? I mean have you ever found another man beside Minho attractive?", he asked him.

"Promise me this is going to stay between us.".

"I'll take it to my grave.", he stated,"You can trust me.".

"Siwon I always thought he was very good looking.".

"I have to agree that guy is very y.".

Jonghyun parked the car on the drive way as he then opened the trunk so they could take their stuff out."You're not going to tell Minho anything right.".

"No, I know how he is. Besides what kind of friend would I be if I ratted you out?", he grabbed a few shopping bags,"Would it make you feel better if I told you a secret about me?".

"If it includes you and Jinki's life than I don't want to know.".

"Then I guess I won't tell you anything.", Key laughed as he walked away.

Jonghyun was glad he went out with Key, he felt relaxed and happy. It made him forget about all of his problems. He locked his car doors as he then made his way towards the house. 

"Let me help you with those.", Minho came out of the house taking all of Jonghyun's bags.

"Thank you.", he gave him a quick kiss on the lips as he then locked the house door."I'm really happy you're back, where were you anyways.".

"I went to work after my run.", he answered as he entered Jonghyun's bedroom.

"Don't lie to me. Key and I stop by where you work and you weren't there.", he pushed him down on the bed; causing Minho to drop the bags as Jonghyun then straddled,"You know I hate it when you lie to me.".

"I left work early to go see my mom, she came down with a cold and I wanted to make sure she was fine.".

"Then why didn't you told me sooner? Why lie?", he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt not believing what he was saying. He knew if his mother was really sick he would have call him to let him know." I don't believe you. You better have not been with someone else, because I will find out.",

"I would never cheat on you.".

"Then where were you?".

"I was with your sister.", he answered.

Jonghyun was a bit shocked by his as he tried to get up; Minho pulled him back down not letting him go."Why were you with my sister? Why did she see you instead of me?".

"She does want to see you but she wanting for things with your father to calm down.".

"That doesn't make any sense. If she risk to come see you why didn't she just stay to see me?", he questioned. "You're not lying to me again right?".

"No I'm not. She didn't come here, I saw here when I was out on my run. She was probably visiting Amber or something. I wanted to spend some time with your sister, I wanted to get to know her better, since she is very important to you. I was with her most of the day.", he stated.

"That's very nice of you, but why did you lie to me. Why hide this?".

"I didn't want you to think I went looking for your father but found your sister instead.".

"You didn't went looking for my father right?".

"Of course not. I kept my promise.", he grabbed Jonghyun by the waist; bringing him closer as he began to kiss and nibble on his neck.

Feeling Minho's warm tongue against his skin made him feel hot. His breathing became shallow as the heat over came him. He wanted him, he wanted to make love to him. He tightly gripped to the back of Minho's shirt; bringing him closer together. 

"I'm sorry.", Minho slightly pushed him back; creating some distance between them.

"Sorry? Why are you apologizing for?", a little irritated that he wasn't getting what he wanted.

"You just got rid of your love mark and here I am almost making you another one.".

"You have to be kidding me?", Jonghyun sighed; grabbing Minho by the collar of his shirt.

"I said I was sorry.".

"I don't care about a stupid love mark, I want to make love to you.", he yanked Minho's shirt apart; making buttons in every direction, exposing his well tone chest.

"I.".

Jonghyun softly slapped him,"Shut up and kiss me.". He pressed his lips against his; taking off the rest of his shirt. Jonghyun moaned into the kiss, meeting Minho's eager tongue sliding their lips together. 

They quickly removed each other clothes as Minho then pushed him on to the bed; positioning himself on top of him.

Jonghyun smiled as he then kiss Minho along his jawline, making his way towards Minho's mouth.  Minho mouth found his, both men savoring the kiss. Their mouths melting together, their breath clashing hotly between one another.

Minho positioned himself in between Jonghyun's leg, near his entrance as he then slid in. Jonghyun winced he still wasn't completely used to Minho's girth especially since he wasn't accustomed to being completely stuffed. 

Jonghyun moaned and cussed; as a mixed of pain and pleasure over took him. Jonghyun wrapped his legs around Minho's waist as the man barreled into him. The bed dipping and creaking beneath them. He had never been so rough with him, he slipped in and out at a hard fast pace. The pain slowly went away consumed with a wave of pleasure as Minho started to . The was amazing it was addictive, he moaned loudly pulling Minho down as he then sunk his teeth into his neck; causing Minho to slip out of him because of the pain. Jonghyun flip him over on to his back as he fought for dominance; pressing his lips needly onto his. 

Minho broke the kiss looking up at him and smirk, like if he was challenging him.

"It's on!", Jonghyun said slightly out of breath. Forcefully pressing his lips onto him again, he knew it was not a good idea to challenge Minho since he took everything as competition, but he found it fun. Jonghyun felt Minho quickly relax as his hips arched forward to grind against his. Jonghyun loosened his grip on Minho, satisfied that he had finally won against him.

Minho broke the kiss slightly out of breath,"Jonghyun you should know by now that I always win.", he smirked as he flipped him on his back. Holding a strong grip against Jonghyun wrist keeping him in place as he positioned himself again.

"Shut up you cocky bastard and me already.", Jonghyun said completely out of breath.

                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

After Key finished getting ready for bed, he turned off all the lights slowly making his way into bed not wanting to wake up a sleeping Jinki. He knew he had a been tired lately since he had been working really hard so he wanted him to rest. When he got into bed he turned around to see him sleeping. Jinki was covered from head to toe as usual, he wanted to see him he wanted to feel close to him. He slowly lifted up the blanket as he tried to get in there with him. He had his own blanket but that wasn't enough he wanted to feel his body closed to his.

Jinki let out a small laugh as he then turned around; giving him a quick kiss on the lip,"You're adorable.".

"I'm sorry did I wake you.".

"No, I can't sleep. I wanted to see how far you were going to take things, but you were just too adorable for me not to say anything.".

Key turned around; feeling slightly embarrassed,"Why didn't you say anything sooner. Did you enjoy seeing me squirm.".

"Yes it was cute.".

Key couldn't see his face but he knew he was most likely smiling,"Why couldn't you sleep?", he asked as he tried getting over his embarrassment.

"I may have ruined everything. I lost my temper with Ms. Hwang and I got in an argument with her.".

"You did what?", Key turned around; completely shocked.

"She kept on talking about you. Saying the you saw each other again last night, telling her friend that you were a good kisser. I just couldn't take it anymore.".

"She has no really power she can't take away your internship. Besides if she somehow manages to do that I'll get it back for you.".

"That kinda takes the whole purpose away from it. How can I show your father that I can take care of you, if I lose my internship and then use you to get it back.".

"We don't need my father's approval.", he stated,"You are way too tired, and we hadn't been together a lot lately because your always working. I just want to be with you for an entire day, with no interruptions.".

"I know and I'm sorry I would love to spend all day with you but I can't right now. This is very important to me, I really want your father to accept me.".

"I understand, but you're almost done with the project right? School is about to start and I don't want you to be tired and stressed.".

"I should be done in two or three days. I hope.", he smiled,"But even if I'm done with the project I still need to continue going.".

"I know but it will be a little less stressful.", he gave him a kiss on the lips,"Let me see what you have so far. Since we both can't sleep we might as well work on it.".

When Key tried to get out of bed Onew wrapped his arm around him; keeping him in place,"I don't want to work on it tonight. I rather stay in here in bed with you.", he whispered as he then started leaving soft kisses along his neck.

Key let out a soft moan when he felt Jinki's teeth nipping messily on his shoulder, his lips moving wetly over his skin. heat quickly spread throughout his body when he felt Onew's hand caressed down his body; sliding under his boxers soon finding his . Key moans quietly as he feels Jinki warm palm as it covers before it begins to in slowly. Lately Onew had become a more passionate, eager to please when it came to making love. He wasn't as shy anymore, he was more willingly to try new things and Key loved it. He had never been with someone that please him and satisfied him as much as Jinki did. He could feel Onew's hard member pressed against his cheeks, the pace slow and steady matching the of his fist on Key's . His moaned loudly, his hole wanting and needing to be stuffed by Onew's thick .

He felt Onew's warm hand leave his ; Jinki's smooth hands shifting him onto his back."Shhhh.", he hushes him as he quickly removes his and Key's boxers and bottoms. "I see you are already ready for me.", he said slightly out of breath; nudging Key's legs apart.

"Stop being a ing teased and me already.", he begged wanting to feel him inside. He felt Jinki's crotch nestling in between his hips; the head of his at his entrance. Onew face was pressed against his nape; his hot breath on his neck as he then slips in. He bit his bottom lip as Jinki goes in deeper slick and smooth making it more satisfying. 

Kibum's breath becomes irregular; emerged in pleasure as Jinki holds his position; his throbbing nestled deep inside Key. Moans soon escape his lips as Jinki in and out of him; the hot skin of his shaft rubbing against the walls of Kibum's . He moans softly his hand on Jinki's back touching his muscle slowly without any direction; enjoying the feeling of his tone smooth back under his hands. 

                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Again sorry for the long wait but this chapter just took so long to edit. I really hoped you enjoyed it, please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. Anyways I'm sorry for any mistakes I may have missed, I'm sure their was probably a few since its such a long chapter. See you all in the next chapter and happy holidays...